pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private we call them freedom’s children!
Posted 12-10-2017, 10:55 AM |
Freya
Rogue
Female, 1.50
Ectomorph
40" in, [75] 95 lbs
51 ep
© Violetta

"Now I break up in pieces that fly about like clubs."
A wind of such violence
Will tolerate no bystanding: I must shriek.

The moon, also, is merciless: she would drag me
Cruelly, being barren.
Her radiance scathes me. Or perhaps I have caught her.

― sylvia plath, elm

She has not bore the gem of another; are named herself apart of the creed. She couldn’t. It wasn’t in her heart, or maybe she just couldn’t take approaching the problem dead on. Either way Freya wouldn’t, and everybody manage finding their own way to cope. With Váli and Penance in the wind, and her brothers vanishing... Freya no longer had anyone in Doutaini to stick by. She’d find another one of the Deimos, not now, but eventually.

When the teen pondered her childhood, everything pointed to the divinity of her childhood. Amy? Her friend. She was supposed to reach out much earlier, but things happened. Wolves grew, and eventually Amaranthe was forgotten in the files. Silver eyes narrowed against golden planes. Sticking out like a sore thumb. Salt & Pepper didn’t mix nicely with yellow. It was a nice spot, even as itchy weeds rubbed against her cheeks. Amy would have to appreciate it! It distinctly matched her gem and everything! The girl twitched with childish happiness, call ringing throughout Doutaini to hopefully reach Amaranthe’s ears.

Amaranthe kinda crappy but I’m trying to get back into Freya. <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-11-2017, 04:22 AM |
Divine
Amaranthe
Divine Warrior
Female, 1.50
Endomorph
20(30A) in, 50(110A) lbs
14 ep
© Lou
..The stars shine as bright as your soul..

The cove was a peaceful paradise, a home where she could relax on the beach or in the meadows and not have to worry about trespassers invading her space, they never made it passed the caverns without someone finding them first. Today however she'd ventured out of the bay and into unmarked territory, the summit was often a place she visited to stretch her legs or simply look out over the world of Doutaini and think about her future. Shed gotten there early enough to watch the sun rise and afterwards, she'd dropped her snout to the ground and followed any scents she could find in the mixture of snow and dirt that lay hard across the surface here. It is why she easily hears the call as it lifts to the wind, coming from so high above as if Hotaru herself was calling her, she instinctively looks up and blinks as if the goddess would be staring down at her, waiting. But there was nothing, no sign of a celestial being or ghost, just the washed out white of the plateau high above, usually swaying with golden fronds but this time of year had layered it with snow and capped it in ice. It had always been one of her favorite places, for up there on top of the world you could see the whole of doutaini, and from down here, no matter where; you could see it.

The call is familiar, a distant friend that Amaranthe had not thought of in quite some time, the sound alone is enough to make her feel guilty. When was the last time she had even visited ice, let alone her friend freya? A glance over her shoulder towards firefly cove, and Ama bounds off towards the aureate, the tallest mountain in the land. There is excitement (and shyness) in her hazelnut gaze as she makes the trek in record time, though her legs burn and her lungs fight for breath, it isn't long before the wild winds up here whip into her fur like a harsh lover, the golden grass still quite thick in the middle of the meadow, hidden from eyes that look from lower down. In the middle, sits Freya, dark amidst the yellow, and Amaranthe grins at the image. "Freya!" and the name is a bark as she closes the distance between them, all shyness and awkwardness washes away as she almost leaps into the ice girl (though she notes there is no pendant hanging there anymore), a hug if freya allowed. "It's been so long, girl. Where have you been?" and as she steps back, Amaranthe tilts her head as she fights to keep the concern out of her voice and brows, she's fine, Freya's fine...
"Speech."

Tags; Freya :D

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 01:45 PM |
Freya
Rogue
Female, 1.50
Ectomorph
40" in, [75] 95 lbs
51 ep
© Violetta
--still replying to this

[ Reply ]

Posted Yesterday, 11:02 AM |
Freya
Rogue
Female, 1.50
Ectomorph
40" in, [75] 95 lbs
51 ep
© Violetta

"Now I break up in pieces that fly about like clubs."
A wind of such violence
Will tolerate no bystanding: I must shriek.

The moon, also, is merciless: she would drag me
Cruelly, being barren.
Her radiance scathes me. Or perhaps I have caught her.

― sylvia plath, elm

amaranthe arrives. all youthful happiness, and still marked with the divine gem. amy! she trills happily, the gloom in her heart briefly lifted. her skinny frame was bowled over by amaranthe, a pleased laugh leaving her. metallic eyes glimmered with glee. things happen amy, things happen. a half-assed grin pulled at her lips. the rogue looked over her friend quickly, noting her larger frame, and thankfully no injuries or noticable scars. but compared to freya's wind-tossed fur, amaranthe was very neat and oddly charming. did you... witness the gods's destruction? a wince shoots through her heart, shoulders rolling silently. swindle legs rise, pushing off the soft golden bedding. freya feels meek, little beneath amy's hazelnut gaze, despite being far larger. my parents... my brothers... everybody, they've disappeared.

Amaranthe

[ Reply ]