pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private gossamer wings
Posted 12-06-2017, 11:42 PM |
Water
Raini
Water Beta
Female, 4.50
Meso-runner
28 in, 92 lbs
62 ep
© Stormy101
Her weary frame slips with unveiled exhaustion through the endless sea of grassy stalks, each one swishing from her path with a swift flu rush. Her paws, small and yet worn, dainty and wet well-worked, swallow up the ground she treds upon with a seemingly relentless hunger. She sweeps through the fields, only half listening to the birds in the trees, to the wind rattling the branches, to the soft whisper of small creatures dashing away through the trembling stalks. Finally, when her legs throb with the enormity of her previous labour, when her eyes grow weary and heavy with sleep, she slumps by a vibrant patch of unassuming flowers and flutters away into only a sliver of sleep; she will awake, and hastily so, at the first sign of nearby life.

Jason

"Don't underestimate anyone around you.
Everyone has the power to surprise anyone at any point of time".

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-09-2017, 08:14 PM |
Water
Jason
Water Warrior
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
34 in, 120 lbs
ep
© Anna
Every once in a while, Jason was able to catch the faint scent of others in the air. Sometimes it would just be a brief impression of a pack member on a nearby reed, other times it was a trail that lead somewhere unknown. Usually, Jason would ignore these and return to whatever task he was doing. However, when he caught scent of Raini's fresher scent, something made him pause. Something lingered within the trail that seemed a bit off.

Deciding to follow the scent, he eventually found himself at Serene Fields, a place he hadn't tread on in some time. Jason pushed away the memories of his mother as he tried to track down the Water woman he knew he would find. After a few minutes of scanning, he finally spotted her beside a patch of flowers asleep.

His shoulder's visibly relaxed as he took in her sleeping form. Even from a distance he could see her small figure against the ground. Jason took a few steps in her direction before a thought struck him. The dark warrior turned away from the silver she-wolf. A few minutes later, he returned with a small hare in his mouth. Then he began to approach her, now satisfied with the limp prey that he would present to her.

Jason approached her with silent paws. Once he was a few feet in front of her, he set down the hare. "Raini," he whispered. "It's me. Jason."

Raini

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-09-2017, 10:33 PM |
Water
Raini
Water Beta
Female, 4.50
Meso-runner
28 in, 92 lbs
62 ep
© Stormy101
”Raini. It’s me. Jason”. A voice, gentle and soft, slowly pulled her consciousness from the deep, fathomless pits of sleep, and her eyes fluttered open. A pair of long, thick lashes peeled away to unveil twin orbs of bright sapphire blue; orbs that drank in her every surrounding as she slowly shook away the lingering tendrils of sleep. The first thing her eyes settled upon was the pleasantly familiar ebony form of Jason, captivating blue eyes and all. The sight of him, just lingering before her with a gentle presence, curled the edges of her lips into a warm smile. Finally rising from the ground, Raini slowly unfolded her limbs and stood among the tall stalks with the grace of an experienced doe. An assortment of grassy remnants, small pebbles and tiny flecks of dirt lay intertwined within her fluffy silver pelt, speckling her with vibrant memories of her previous nap. Once bashful glance at the slight disarray of her coat, and the Water beta grinned sheepishly, shaking out her fur in the process. “Sorry about that. Shouldn’t sleep on the job”. Her voice was a warm, pleasant lilt, each syllable giving away her joy in seeing her friend and packmate once more. It is then that her eyes fall upon the limb hare at his paws, and she purses her lips in barely veiled hunger. ”Is that...for us? Or will I have to fight you for it? I warn you, I can be pretty brutal when I’m hungry”. Humour laces each word, and her lips part in a musical laugh as she slinks closer, intending to bump her nose to Jason’s ear in a friendly greeting.

(Sorry for the quick reply, don’t feel any pressure to mimick it) Jason

"Don't underestimate anyone around you.
Everyone has the power to surprise anyone at any point of time".

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-13-2017, 10:55 AM |
Water
Jason
Water Warrior
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
34 in, 120 lbs
ep
© Anna
Jason smiled to himself as Raini's nose came in contact with his ear. He responded with his own playful nudge of his muzzle to her neck that was briefly exposed to him. Then a low chuckle rumbled within his chest as he took note of her gaze directed towards the hare that rested on the ground between them. Her words offered a shared meal, but it was her eyes that showed him her true hunger. "It's all for you, he assured her.

Jason looked around the two as he fell backwards into a seated position. "While I'm not the biggest fan of the cold, I have to admit, winter is certainly breathtaking." If he had to choose, Jason would probably pick late autumn as his favorite time of the year. Spring and summer were a little too warm for his thicker coat, but the brief period between the green leaves and the bare branches provided him with just enough chill without too much of the cold. Still, he did enjoy winter. The snow and ice had always appealed to him, and his coat was more than capable of keeping him warm enough.

Raini

[ Reply ]