pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private WE BUY STARS TO SHUT OUT THE LIGHT
Posted 12-04-2017, 09:17 PM |
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Gamma
Female, 2.25
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
150 ep
© Violetta
To Kill a Champion; her body was still healing, sore and aching from afterbirth. But there were things to do and alliances to make, her children were no excuse to abandon the post of Gamma, however tempting it was to curl up in and ball and cuddle against their tiny warmth. but of course, things to do. Theodosia ventured far beyond the typical Fire or hardy Rebel, in search of better things. Bigger things.

”...wow” sapphire eyes glimmered with barely diluted impress, this was beyond the typical moor. instead it was a hill, a large, big hill. One that seemed oddly vacant at the moment ”anyone home?” her voice was as loud as the Earth wolf could manage, the green gem at her breast glittering with excitement. maybe the emperor or empress was polite? or quiet? or just not.. here?
Mars Devil May Cry

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-05-2017, 04:10 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”
folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.

― aleksandr solzhenitsyn, one day in the life of ivan denisovich

mars knew the territories like the back of his hand now. and sensing that the young gamma had left, he decided to tag along. though, she had left before he, so, he followed the scent of her. it was a longing trip, though there was nothing like seeing the scenery along the way. he knew the steps he was taking and knew where he was as soon as he found himself at the hill. he trotted up beside the woman as he looks around, “haruko was someone i looked up to when i first came as well.. i was almost a wind wolf before i came home to earth. it's beautiful here.” that and a friend was here. his tail swished back and forth, happily as he gave a call for the alpha, a friend that made his heart spark with electricity. his eyes flicker to the gamma with a small smile, “i hope you don't mind me joining in.”

Theodosia Devil May Cry

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-05-2017, 04:44 PM |
Wind
Devil May Cry
Wind Alpha
Female, 4.00
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
110 ep
© crow.

There was no sense of time in this place. Here, high above the world where the troubles of the lands below were hidden beneath the howling winds. Kept in the shallow curve of rock at the base of an imposing cliff, she'd taken her hopes and dreams and hidden them away. Fear of failing, perhaps. Or fear of succeeding. One couldn't tell. Not anymore.
      In truth, she knew that her lack of attention to the border-markers would cause her trouble. She knew. And yet she still did nothing. When the howl went up, she shivered and drug herself from her bed. The cold of the wind wrapped itself around her soul. Two lefts and a right, and she was upon the two green-gemmed wolves. One carried the scent of recent birth, and the smell elicited a surge of frigid emotion that clutched at her heart with daggers of ice.
      The figure wavered at the edge of the shadows, its blue eyes blinking, uncertain, hesitant, but for just a moment. There was plenty to fear, plenty of reason to turn around and head back to the bed where nightmare and reality blurred into one. For she knew just how unkempt, how disheveled, her appearance... and she feared their judgement for it. An exhalation of exhaustion saw her step forward, onto the scene and into the light.
      "What do you want?" The question plain, a lilt of anxiety to get this over with. The typical composure she wore was gone in its entirety, now. What remained was a thing of disquiet. A heaviness bore down upon its shoulders and hung its head low, an invisible burden. As that gaze, dulled but still flickering between fear and relief, a single thought crossed her features; She'd never hear the end of this.

notes. wow this is shit but here it is. sorry.
words. 298
tags. Theodosia, Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-05-2017, 05:25 PM | This post was last modified: 12-05-2017, 05:36 PM by Theodosia
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Gamma
Female, 2.25
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
150 ep
© Violetta
To Kill a Champion; Mars's presence was welcome, his seemingly protective nature over her reminded the Gamma of Aaron. Father... "Thanks for coming Mars, this place is gorgeous!" A breezy smile pulled at her lips, eyes widening in pure amazement. The only thing was, it seemed... barren? But soon the Alpha arrived on seen, reeking of the natural moor and valley scent that marred every Wind wolf to her knowledge.

"My Empress, I've come in hopes to-", Theodosia paused. Eyes flickering between the weary appearance of DMC, and the rapidly changing eyes. Her smile turned into a blank look of anxiety. "are... you okay? you seem-" an odd cough emerged from her lips, aiming not to offend, but merely gauge the wellbeing of this place and it's residents. "ill. and your land looks empty? or merely not active?" another pause, "my empress."
Mars Devil May Cry

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-05-2017, 05:42 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”

the arrival of the woman makes mars smile, though her mood is not up, mars can tell. mars only moves closer, not afraid of the beast that he knew so well, that he had loved and trained in the sense of meeting others. he can hear her speak and he gives a bow of his head to the woman, friendly. a small smile creeps on his lips before he presses their shoulders together. siblings, adopted of course. but, he missed her. “devil may cry. i have missed you so dearly.” he purred out, head nuzzling into the other for a moment before he stepped back as he looked to theo, waiting on her response, as he had just followed her, but he was glad he had. he missed the beast more than he missed a lot of others. “i have only followed my gamma here, in hopes to see what was happening. this is all her, dear.” he takes a step back as he looks across the two, waiting.

Devil May Cry

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-07-2017, 06:38 AM |
Wind
Devil May Cry
Wind Alpha
Female, 4.00
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
110 ep
© crow.

There had always been something that bothered about titles of royalty. Especially when used in reference to herself. A memory of the bastard king, most likely. Or a simple distaste of royalty grown from the many bastards and bitches she'd met who titled themselves thus. Whatever it was, it was enough to elicit a low growl the first time the word empress left the birth-scented wolf's mouth. Just a single growl, deep in tone and quick in passing. The posture of her body didn't move, leaving only a flicker of... something, in the eyes as any indication that it had happened at all. The wind was excellent at stealing away the subtle.
      Some spark--of suspicion--returned to that blue gaze as it witnessed the female's change of expression from smile to blank concern. That spark sputtered and died at the asking of well-being. Then roared into blue-hellfire at the emphasis on the royal title. But, still, she did not move. The snarl that would-be died before it ever left her throat. Gone. Washed away in the whipping wind as it shifted, ever-present and ever-strong, around them all. She was tired. Tired and alone, and, though the loneliness was of her own doing, the hole in her chest ached no less than if it had been forced upon her. Anger, a close and familiar companion, was all she could cling to.
      Then the male, an echo of familiarity, came forward. Now, she moved. Now, her head lifted and her weight shifted backward. Now, her ears lay flat and her eyes went wide. Tail tucked and body rigid, she feared his touch. Feared what he might say when he touched her and realized that she had been starving herself of much more than company. But she did not back away. Rooted in place by equal parts terror and desire. Did she want to be found? An inhalation of the cold, cold wind was taken, and held. An attempt to withhold the snarl whose origin--be it in happiness or anger--she could not determine. There was a certain numbness to the flesh that he touched, a lack of sensation that was both alien and welcomed. She didn't feel him.
      Then he backed away, and with his retreat came a return to the position of weary wariness for her. He gave the floor to the female, and the suspicious spark tried, but failed, to return to her eyes. "What do you want?" Again, the question, as it hadn't been answered. A question that the Beast never asked, that the Creature shied away from, that the Wolf had only just begun to ponder the use of. Of the three, it seemed no piece of them existed here. There was only the Shell.

notes. sorry this took awhile. i wasn't feeling well yesterday
words. 455
tags. Theodosia, Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-09-2017, 11:39 AM |
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Gamma
Female, 2.25
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
150 ep
© Violetta
To Kill a Champion; There a shift in lean muscle, the peeling of flesh to reveal tools of warfare. There is a hint of enigmatic smile on her lips, cooed words barely surpresses. The beast did not attack, but a growl was all they needed to make the creature recoil. No honorifics? That’s fine. This was all just a simple game of politics, complex chess with far too many kings to disarm. Sharp eyes watch the wolf’s interaction with the beast, responding in time, shifting the chess board to a more suitable angle. Timber tresses rustling with the hardening breeze, perhaps it could sense all this distress? ”politics,” the creature rumbled theo’s tones light and still concerned. But more... professional? ”isn’t it always about politics?” Theodosia hissed gently, more of a serpent’s questioning. ”I’d like to discuss the site of alliance between wind and earth?” she was not enlightened about whether or not wind and earth had an alliance, but the subtle cues of companionship between two alphas hinted that it was highly possible. ”What’s the limit?” how much would you bleed for my family?

Mars Devil May Cry

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-13-2017, 09:54 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”

the man watches his adopted sister, she does not return the affection. his heart cracks suddenly as he steps back to the gamma, ears flattened. had he done something wrong? had he lost another friend? had he lost someone else? his eyes follow back to theodosia, nodding to her question, he looks back to the alpha of wind, eyes widened as he waits for her response, for dmc was always his friend. she had ripped a leg off of atticus to protect him. his eyes fall away,

“wind and earth are tightly bound, theo. limits are endless for us, we would give all to wind. devil may cry has proven her trust to me, many times. i have no doubts about her.” he speaks, voice trusting and proud of his friend as he looks back up to her, the beast, she claims. he nods to the woman, giving the smallest smile before he returns to look at his gamma, giving her a smile as well. he loved the two dearly, to no end. he would die for either.

Devil May Cry

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-14-2017, 04:05 PM |
Wind
Devil May Cry
Wind Alpha
Female, 4.00
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
110 ep
© crow.

Politics. Politics. Politics. No matter how it rolled around in the mind, it was a sharp-spiked burr that poked and prodded. There came with the word an amount of fear, measured in a pinch. The Shell listened, it took in the words. It took in what was left unsaid in the body language of the birth-scented female. And it returned a hollow stare. There were some moments between the cessation of speech and the inhalation of breathe--it had been learned that the wind moved with such force that it could fairly breathe for one--and yet several more moments before a blink.
      It occurred, somehow, that the question had not been answered. Agitation rose, popping and bubbling through the body with a touch of warmth in the cold, cold wind. "We are tired, and desolation has no room for politics." The voice was mostly empty, a tinge of anger on the very edges, just barely audible. "What do you want?"

notes. this is short and shitty because i had to leave work sorry
words. 159
tags. Theodosia, Mars

[ Reply ]