pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © Kennaleecat
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Borders [OPEN] The Devil's Heart is Cold and Dark
Posted 12-04-2017, 02:36 PM |
Enigma
Nato
Enigma Scout
Male, 4.00
Mesomorph
32 in, 115 lbs
18 ep
© Kassandra

Today was the day Nato fulfilled his duties as a scout for Enigma and its Queen. He remembered from his journey the territories of the wolves of Ice, so it would be easy for him to trot yet the frigid winter dusk would prove a rigid obstacle. A challenge! Challenges always made things entertaining; his old home had become so boring and that was why he came to Doutaini in the first place. Mortals were so unpredictable but that was what made them so fun to be around! Alabaster paws glided through the snow with astounding energy, its height growing the closer the inkalite came to the borders of the frost benders. Rapidly thrusting legs would buffer as the scent of others became stronger, the sleek fur shimmering in the setting sun, the rainbow hues of diamonds glinting off the oily colors. His accursed breath became visible with icy particles, decorating the fame of his barn owl-like face, eyes beady with a hint of flirtiness within. Snow drifted onto his inky body as his head bent back to leave his melodic calling card along the borders.
“And now, we wait. Our audience will prove to be interesting, eh?”
Nato purred to himself, settling down onto his haunches and then his underside and chest, trying to comfort himself in the gelid stuff. His amethyst lay to the left of his declined neck, Kurai's allegiance inside the stone orb. In the meantime he would wait for Ice Pack to arrive, the demon snuggled into the white as if it were a blanket welcoming him into dreamland.

“The Devil Sings”
| The Devil thinks | The Devil curses | The Devil Dances

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-04-2017, 03:54 PM |
Ice
Josephina
Ice Sub-Alpha
Female, 7.25
Endomorph
33 in in, 115 lbs
65 ep
© Anna
» ✧ «

The Gelid had always been so beautiful to Josephina with its snow-capped mountains that never melted away, no matter what weather lay below its peaks. The white blanket always covered the land, and icicles always hung from the trees. However, there was something even more beautiful to the land when the winter months set in. It was like Kiyoshi himself was present as the cold winter breathed through the land of ice and snow.

I'm sorry we've let Ice become so weak, Kiyoshi, she prayed silently. I promise to make things better.

Josephina had been contemplating the pack's future while sitting in the mountain's northern region. Sitting amidst the cold always seemed to calm her mind and ease the beginnings of stiff joints and muscles. It was around this time when she heard the call of a stranger at the border. Deciding her contemplation could be saved for another day, Josephina immediately set out to traverse down the steep mountain from her current position's high altitude.

Because the source of the call didn't seem too far away, it didn't take long to arrive. When she came across the darker stranger, Josephina positioned herself above wind so that her scent would travel to the stranger, letting him know of her arrival. As she grew closer, she took note of his purple gem that marked him a member of Enigma. She also couldn't help but take interest in his eyes, one a rich purple and the other a brilliant gold. "Hello," she greeted when she grew close. "I'm Josephina, Sub-Alpha of Ice. What can I do for you?" It still felt strange to introduce herself in such a way, but Josephina couldn't help but feel her confidence lift as she spoke the words. Yes, she was sub-alpha, and she would work her hardest to fulfill that role.
josephina
Nato

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-05-2017, 12:14 PM |
Enigma
Nato
Enigma Scout
Male, 4.00
Mesomorph
32 in, 115 lbs
18 ep
© Kassandra

There seemed to be little time for someone to respond to his howl. Customer service was exemplary, he would give them that. A she-wolf's scent drifted on the wind before he saw her darkened form gliding down the snow. An inkolyte! How lovely. Nato rolled onto the other side of himself that had yet to be graced by snow and reached his paws for the new arrival. Crystals of white still clung to his opalescent fur as if they were growing quartz parting the sea of black. Horns turn to the woman, eyes taking interest in her gemstone's hue; colors were always a mystery to him. All he knew were dull colors at home, so when he met with these lands, he felt like a child again with his surges of curiosity.

"Hello. I'm Josephina, Sub-Alpha of Ice. What can I do for you?" Josephina's voice is light and airy compared to that of his packmates, reminding him of those he considered as family before they betrayed him. However, this one had done nothing. Nothing at all to spurn him or make a God her enemy; at least...not yet, if at all.
“A pleasure, Milady,”
The Enigman yips, sweetly swiping the slush as his skull dipped for the Sub-Alpha in respects,
“I am Nato Azaezel, Scout for Enigma. I wish to speak of alliances on the behalf of my Queen, Ruellia. If you prefer her to meet with you, I can do my best schedule that arrangement.”
Joseph didn't like having people step in place for the officials when they had come to meet him; he felt it pure laziness of the leader, director, or whatever they were called. Heh, says the one who steps on his pedestal to preach about dreams and belief and childish things. Now where did his precious belief land him?!

Snapping from his own trance, he refaced the female with his best character: the suave gentleman. Beads were soft, horns dulled to give calm aura, and his dripping banner raise and waves friendly. Perhaps things might not go well between one woman and another, curious beings as they were, but she was well-respectful and refined, very much unlike that one he had met in the Pit that Mr. Lioncourt had probably claimed. What a rude bitch! He hoped she got eaten by cannibals with rabies. If Keston could tame wolves like that, then Water should and would be his next stop after having a lovely chat with this duchess.

“The Devil Sings”
| The Devil thinks | The Devil curses | The Devil Dances

Josephina

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-09-2017, 08:03 PM |
Ice
Josephina
Ice Sub-Alpha
Female, 7.25
Endomorph
33 in in, 115 lbs
65 ep
© Anna
» ✧ «

A warm smile spread across Josephina's lips as the Enigma wolf introduced himself as Nato. He seemed to be a very polite and pleasant wolf, one that was apparently interested in possible alliances. Josephina slightly tilted her head in thought. Her first reaction was to want to call for Kearnal, but she decided that could wait. After all, she was Sub-Alpha and she was perfectly capable of making some decisions. Of course she would speak with Kearnal later about this encounter, but she couldn't handle it by herself for now.

"I think a discussion with her is a wonderful idea, but we can still talk if you wish. Tell me, what is it that you look for in an alliance with Ice?" While Josephina knew she would need to speak with his Alpha to make anything official, she didn't want to completely ignore the wolf before her. All members of a pack were important, and she didn't have to jump immediately to the Enigma Alpha to discuss alliances and negotiations.
josephina
Nato

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-28-2017, 01:24 PM |
Enigma
Nato
Enigma Scout
Male, 4.00
Mesomorph
32 in, 115 lbs
18 ep
© Kassandra

"I see. I shall let Milady know you would like to meet with her."He nods, his grace untattered as she inquires what Enigma values in an alliance. "Enigma is a closely knit family and our allies are no different. We shall look out for one another and aid one another in war or time of need. In exchange for loyalty and warm welcomes, we shall offer hunts, healers, warriors to your use." Perhaps it was a bit bold so say such things, but from observing how Ruellia treats the wolves of Fire, the subjects of her husband Vatian, Nato sees no reason why any other ally should be given less. "Who knows; maybe if you need some extra paws to assist long-term, I could round up some other scouts and send some new kids your way." Orbs close and a grin, touching ear to ear, appears with a giggle, sincerity flowing like water. All he said was in good nature, his guts saying this would be a nice tie to have. The inkblot knew not why his innards had any right to dictate something that was purely up to higher tiers, yet he couldn't shake optimistic emotes that coursed through his darkened heart.

Josephina

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-01-2018, 03:10 PM |
Ice
Josephina
Ice Sub-Alpha
Female, 7.25
Endomorph
33 in in, 115 lbs
65 ep
© Anna
» ✧ «

Josephina felt a surge of warmth flow through her as the Scout before her spoke. His words of family, protection, and kindness worked as a gentle flame that warmed her from the inside out. It had been some time since she had met a stranger who seemed to have the same ideals as her own. There had been so many that had crossed Ice's path that had ruined its family ties and values. Now this wolf before her spoke of revival of those traits, and Josephina couldn't stop her tail from wagging. "That sounds absolutely wonderful! she said with a grin stretching from ear to ear.

Remembering the situation, she sheepishly cleared her throat. "Ah, forgive me. I'm still new to all of this business. What I meant to say is that your values and mine seem to run parallel. A future alliance seems quite possible, and of course Ice would be willing to aid Enigma as well." Just the thought of strengthening Ice and its ties with other packs gave hope to the older woman. There had been too many dark times in her life. It was time for a brighter future that she could take part in for once. She wasn't going to stand on the sidelines anymore.
josephina
Nato

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-19-2018, 09:32 AM |
Enigma
Nato
Enigma Scout
Male, 4.00
Mesomorph
32 in, 115 lbs
18 ep
© Kassandra

To see someone so happy by the words of his own offered a spark to the ashes of his past that could no longer be rekindled. That version of him was gone. For good. He used to be a role model for so many; children all wanted to be like him and in return, he brought them joy. Regretfully, joy was something he would only feel before the people he idolized lied to him; that was a mistake they would never make again. Nato ensured that. But that monarchy had become so simple and boring so swiftly, he chose to leave for one life just to see what the world was really like. After all, if he died, he could just spawn again from the ink and try a different direction. What's one life matter, anyway? Perhaps to a mortal, one life was all they had, but when one is cursed to live over and over and over to repeat the same misery, they either take it for granted or they learn that they can dominate worlds. The more he reincarnated, the more he began to think the latter. That was the one question that lingered though: "Has Kurai drained me of reincarnation, like my other powers?" Guess he would have to find out on his own.

The Sub-Alpha gave off an embarrassment aura, apologizing for such a display; it wasn't bothering anyone. Mortals expressing glee was quite normal and that was the only mood he was ever portrayed in, even when the episode played out differently. A damned smile he could never rip off his features. "That's okay! I take it as a good sign," the hopping and whatnot, "I'm very pleased to hear that, Miss Josephina. Unless you would like to discuss something further, I must go arrange that meeting with my Queen." He purrs, his chocolate dipped dubloon winking with a cheeky smile; an element of comedy he picked up in his third life. Yes...this one is very good; he agreed with his guts.

Josephina

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-09-2018, 08:31 AM |
Enigma
Nato
Enigma Scout
Male, 4.00
Mesomorph
32 in, 115 lbs
18 ep
© Kassandra
*Gentle bump Josephina