pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Borders we are never betrayed.
Posted 11-30-2017, 08:34 PM |
Ice ( Admin )
Icarus
Ice Beta
Male, 2.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
58 ep
© ev

ice. the home of the witted and the brave. the thick-skinned wolves who could take the brutal winters that were bestowed here. they were warriors, true ones. kiyoshi had blessed them with powers that could kill in honor of the god.

icarus' teeth are shown in a smirk as they reach the top of the mountain. finally, he had brought home a new recruit. his howl is loud, summoning their alpha. his head twisted up and his eyes closed as he calls for the man. his head drops as he looks back to make sure the ulvar had made it as well. his bottom drops into the snow, claws digging into the ground- the ice, to stay put in the blizzard weather due to the winter that was upon them. icarus waits, snow whipping him. he was ready to find himself back in his den- or causing more trouble in the lands down below.

Kearnal & Ulvar

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-30-2017, 09:17 PM |
Ulvar
Rogue
Male, 6
Endomorph
42 in, 135 lbs
4 ep
© Echo
The feel of winter's teeth against his hide is almost like a welcoming hug to Ulvar. He keeps pace with Icarus, enjoying the feel of the wind, heavy paws crunching in the snow.

As the other male summons his Alpha with a howl, Ulvar reclines next to him, thick fur whipping about and blue eyes narrowed against the frozen tempest. Though on the outside he appears stoic, inside his heart is pounding. He takes a slow breath, and it visibly swirls away in the wind at the exhale as he watches and listens for any sign the call was heard.

Icarus

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-04-2017, 05:16 PM |
Ice
Kearnal
Ice Alpha
Male, 7.50
Endomorph
36 in, 136 lbs
195 ep
© Aubers
(sorry for the wait, got surprised with overtime again :( )

Icarus's howl was both loud and a bit impatient sounding and with a grin to himself Kearnal rose from his den and made his way towards it. He had been busy marking the borders, refreshing the 'do not cross' lines in between scouting the pit and the willows. Ah, but he was going to have to go do political stuff soon. Bah. A quick trip and he was approaching, seeing Icarus and another white male. Good. He still hadn't gotten to know his beta properly but at least he was active and trying; right now that counted for a lot. "Hello Icarus, Sir, I'm Kearnal the Alpha. Are you a new recruit or here for other business?" Simple and straight to the point perhaps as he nodded to Icarus and then focused on the rogue. The male seemed to be tolerating the snowstorm well; but hopefully he was a new recruit. Kearnal couldn't ignore the small pit of worry that constantly lingered in the back of his head. Their pack needed to gather its strength back before he got too old and crusty to do what needed to be done.

Icarus Ulvar

This forest of emotions closes in; leaving a 'one way only' path.
I know what is down that dark trail; but there is no turning back.
One, Two, more souls drift away; only one will fill this hole. Wrath.
Pieces of me lost and broken drift away; my ribs an empty rack.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-05-2017, 06:01 PM |
Ice ( Admin )
Icarus
Ice Beta
Male, 2.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
58 ep
© ev

it doesn't take long for his alpha to show to the borders. his eyes wander the man with curiosity as to what he had been doing before he arrived here, alpha duties? some shit like that? icarus didn't know nor merely cared for it. he wouldn't be alpha for awhile, so why care now? his eyes flicker to the other man who had came with him, a new recruit. someone that could handle his own and maybe make warrior rank. since ulvar was full of muscle and scars, he had to have some kind of knowledge of fighting. "he wants to join ice, kearnal. i found him alone at lacrima lake. i wanted to know if it was alright, as i know nax wanted to know when we asked wolves to join." his ears lift as he waits for a response, looking to the new rogue, nodding to him to make sure he hadn't changed his mind.

Ulvar

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-05-2017, 11:12 PM |
Ulvar
Rogue
Male, 6
Endomorph
42 in, 135 lbs
4 ep
© Echo
Ulvar's ears lift when he notices the Alpha approaching a bit surprised at seeing a much darker male. He'd almost been expecting another white wolf. Ulvar lowers his head when the Alpha is near, his voice rasping over the wind.
"I am Ulvar, a hopeful recruit in need of a home, sir." He keeps his head low, but his blue eyes lift, "I would be honored to serve the Ice pack, if you would have me."

The large male has worries of his own. He knows he isn't young, and looks as though he's seen his share of conflict. He must look a fright, even to the older Alpha. He still had some strength in him yet, however, and he was willing to use it.
He returns the nod to Icarus, assuring him that he would not be turning his back on this chance. He did not expect such luck this soon after entering this land of Doutaini. If he is accepted, it would be a dream come true.

@Kearnal & @Icarus

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-07-2017, 06:37 PM | This post was last modified: 12-07-2017, 06:38 PM by Kearnal
Ice
Kearnal
Ice Alpha
Male, 7.50
Endomorph
36 in, 136 lbs
195 ep
© Aubers
Kearnal nodded at Icarus's words; realizing he perhaps hadn't been specific enough. "From now on you can get them a necklace and make them a member; but I still want to be introduced to them when you show them home." So far Icarus hadn't given him much reason to doubt the males mindset when it came to new recruits and until Icarus proved untrustworthy Kearnal was going to let him do his thing. Which so far had brought them a new member. Nice to meet you, Ulvar. If you'll walk with me there's an empty den not too far off if you're tired?" He motioned for the two to come with him and started walking; subtly watching the new recruit; observing.

"We all have a history, a past; but that doesn't matter. What matters is the here and now. Our rules are fairly simple. No raping or forcing yourself on another; no killing other wolves unless it's in self defense. Our forces are small so for now I'd rather not start any pissing contests with the other packs although ice is not a pacifist pack. Since we're in need of just about every skill set which working path would you like to pursue? Hunter, Warrior or Spy? Icarus have you explained what our necklaces mean and the side effects of using them?"

He'd get them all caught up and on the same page and after a day or two of letting him get settled he had thoughts about a training. Physical; but not balancing on logs this time. He'd been wanting to test Icarus's skills and with Ulvar's arrival there would be a partner for Jo to spar with and wounds for Lillian to practice her healing on once they were done sparring. First though a necklace, a bed and a meal. "Arctic hares are fairly abundant around here; as well as the occasional mountain goat on the fringes of the snow." By now they should be by the entrance to the den. It wasn't a large one; just comfy enough for one wolf inside but it would do for now. He sat down to the left of the entrance and perked his ears; ready for any questions or comments the two might have.

Icarus Ulvar

This forest of emotions closes in; leaving a 'one way only' path.
I know what is down that dark trail; but there is no turning back.
One, Two, more souls drift away; only one will fill this hole. Wrath.
Pieces of me lost and broken drift away; my ribs an empty rack.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-11-2017, 02:05 PM |
Ice ( Admin )
Icarus
Ice Beta
Male, 2.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
58 ep
© ev

the beta nodded as he walked alongside the two, ears perked as he watched around his home. he had brought another home and now he was greeted with the opportunity to bring others home. his tail twitched from side to side as he started to move across the snow. his ears flick to kearnal who speaks then he looks to the other, "hm. you know that we are greeted with the powers of kiyoshi and in return, he slows our heart rate, it can cause fatigue if you are in battle and moving fast. i did not speak of them, i forgot, apologizes, kearnal, ulvar." he murmured as his peach eyes cast to the north, where his den laid. where there was a comfy bed awaiting him. but his eyes are cast back to the group, "ulvar, maybe we can spar sometime soon. i need to hone my skills." he spoke. to spar icarus- to be offered by him, was a honest privilege. it meant that icarus liked them, trusted them enough to show him what they could do in battle. icarus nods to the two before he takes his leave, starting to head towards the north, "kearnal, i shall check in with you sooner than later." he spoke, voice raspy- tired from the travel down to the lake and back- he had barely any rest and was not in the mood for showing the other around without his sarcasm- and he was too exhausted to use his sarcasm at the moment.

icarus exits unless stopped.

Ulvar

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-11-2017, 06:14 PM |
Ulvar
Rogue
Male, 6
Endomorph
42 in, 135 lbs
4 ep
© Echo
"I look forward to our match, Icarus," Ulvar says as he watches the white male go. He remembers how tired the other male had become after his small display of his powers, and he keeps this in mind. When it comes time for him to learn to control the element of Ice, he would be careful to only use it when totally necessary and train often.

Once the beta is out of sight, Ulvar nods his heavy head to the Alpha's explanation of their rules. They all sounded fair and just. Then the question about which role he would fill.. He considers, but every thought brings him back to one answer. While the years of brawling have left him scarred inside and out, they have not left him weak.
"I believe I would be most useful as a Warrior," he stops at the entrance to the den, his new home, and turns to Kearnal. Rather than spill his guts right here, about how thankful he is and how glad he is to have a home and a place among others, he simply bows his head. "I will not fail you. I will serve Kiyoshi and the Ice pack, and do all that is asked of me."

@Kearnal

[ Reply ]