pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private the long stretch home.
Posted 11-26-2017, 07:12 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev
takes place after this

“In our village,”
folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.

― aleksandr solzhenitsyn, one day in the life of ivan denisovich

mars is quiet after the leave of the desert. he tries to gather words. he wasn't mad. but, should he have been? mars was having an internal battle. he wouldn't be mad if someone had seen one of their own dying and another came to see them off on their journey with hoshiko. but, mars and vaitan were two very different wolves. he, a dare devil, and vaitan, a born leader. he makes his way, reaching the jinsyn waterfalls. his eyes flicker back to make sure pidge was still in tow, if she wasn't, he would head home. if she was, he would speak. “you know, i am from lands as scorched as those. it is weird returning.” he spoke, paws finding the moss underneath them very comforting rather than the harsh sand that made them feel as though they were on fire. the sauna bringing mars' to a sweat almost as he finds one of the waterfalls. he sits in front of it, looking into the water, not watching pidge, not yet.

Pidge; surprise thread oops

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-28-2017, 09:54 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; Her whole body droops. Her tail is tucked firmly underneath her, and her ears touch her skull as she pulls them back. Her steps are uneasy and linger in spots for too long, and so she begins to lag behind. But she speeds up the pace and listens to what Mars has to say.

“You know, I am from lands as scorched as those. It is weird returning.” She only nods, folowing him into a more populated area. Sand no longer sticks in between her toes, but damp moss.

He is ashamed of me; I could have caused a war. Why has he not snapped? My first season and I've already screwed up. Endless thoughts flood her head, and as they stop, she is overwhelmed.

"Mars I-- I'm sorry! I was so stupid to... I wasn't thinking! I was just wondering into random territories? I mean who the hell does that? My frist season and I'm already a screw-up!" Her eyes dare water, and for a moment she sits only in silence. A single tear leaks down the divine face, swept away into the waterfall's waters.

There is only the sound of continuous water, and silence.

speak think
Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-29-2017, 10:17 AM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”

the king knew what was coming, he knew she was bound to feel ashamed and sorry, as mars would if briar had found him in the desert, running into pack lands. but, the king had learned something in his time as ruling alpha, he had learned that he was not like briar, maybe in some ways they were the same, but others, barely. mars found a pang in his heart from that, but he could never be as reprimanding as the other. his eyes shift to the crying female, he gives a soft sigh as he picks himself up, moving to her as he gives her a nuzzle. “pidge, calm down. i am not mad. i was worried for you. if vaitan had not known me as well as he did, i am afraid it could have been worse. but, we are alright, aren't we? you just wanted to be with the boy, that was an amazing thing you did. just, be careful. smell before you walk into a place. vaitan's borders smelt strongly of others, of fire wolves. if you had wandered into rebel, you would not have been so lucky, i do not think. i am not too close with them.” he speaks as he looks back to the water, staying beside her as they rested near it.

“we are safe, you are safe, that is all i am concerned about as of now.. be more careful is all i ask. if you had gotten hurt, i would have lost my cool. but, like i said, i do not think vaitan would have done anything as he knows you meant no harm.” mars murmurs to the other, letting out a soft sigh. “dear pidge, everyone makes mistakes. everyone has done something they feel awful about. you are not a screw-up. i promise you that. and like i said, i am not mad. i am happy you have such a big heart. you fit right into earth.” he chuckles. for in earth, they all had big hearts like pidge.

Pidge

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-01-2017, 09:38 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; His words are alchahol to a cut. It felt good to be 'clean', but it burned like hell.

She was forgiven? Was he serious? "How? How do you forgive people so easily? Are you so kind that you let anything pass? Like that Fire wolf said, "You could've been hurt or killed had it been another pack." I mean what the hell? I don't know why but you forgiving me makes me... Frusturated! Just take your anger out. Let everything out. I just want to see you anything but happy! Punish me! I don't know!" Her words come fumbling out of her mouth before she can stop. For a moment she is only speechless.

She couldn't say she was sorry. She said sorry to much, but this time, she wasn't. Every word she had said was true. He was just so... Forgiving. She knew no one as kind as him, or as generous. She knew no one as loyal, or accepting. Pidgeon stares into his eyes, a look of distress flowing through her.

Why did I say it? Why?

speak think
Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-05-2017, 11:28 AM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”

mars expected this. theodosia was the same way. the girls seemed to be a lot alike. hopefully they would meet one day. mars' eyes slide to her as her outburst makes him merely flinch- not noticeable, most likely as he watched the woman yell. he understood- kinda, why she was mad. maybe many alphas would be mad, but mars was just glad she was safe. so, he stood to his feet, she was finishing the rant that she had gone on and his eyes study hers as if they were a new herb he had found alongside the rivers. his head shakes as he chuckles, he finds it all funny before his eyes flicker around them.

“because, pidge. i am not mad. if you had hurt someone, you would have seen me angry. yes, you crossed borders. yes, i am maybe upset a little about that.” he stepped closer as his eyes narrowed onto her, “but i am glad you're safe.” he stops so they are eye to eye. his gaze never leaves hers, smile fading. “if you had hurt yourself, done something stupid, i would have been angry.. you could have died over there. fire is much stronger than what he have to wield.” he takes a breath as he plops down, eyes casting to the sky. “i am not mad, pidge. nor will i ever be with someone who did something so... nice. why would i be upset of you? you loved so deeply for someone you did not know. it reminds me of me. i am glad that there is another soul in earth willing to do anything to be by another's side into hotaru's arms.” he murmured, giving a nod as he looks back to the woman.

“you are family. i have lost too much family to be mad at someone for something so full of heart, pidge. so. that is why you are not being punished. you are full of soul. you must never be punished for that.”

Pidge

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-05-2017, 10:13 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; If you had hurt someone, you would have seen me angry. Yes, you crossed borders. Yes, I am maybe upset a little about that.” Mars stepped closer as his eyes narrowed onto her, “But I am glad you're safe.” Her tail gently thumps the ground at this and the word safe bounces around her for a moment. “I am not mad, Pidge. Nor will I ever be with someone who did something so... nice. Why would I be upset of you? You loved so deeply for someone you did not know. It reminds me of me. I am glad that there is another soul in earth willing to do anything to be by another's side into Hotaru's arms” He murmures. They are caring words. Loving words. Bonding words. She is breathless, and for a moment, feels the warmth of being... Acknowledged.

“You are family. II have lost too much family to be mad at someone for something so full of heart, Pidge. So. That is why you are not being punished. You are full of soul. You must never be punished for that.” The words push and pull at her heart, and for a moment she can only stand there, jaws gaping and eyes wide. Why was it that everytime she was with him she felt something... New. Something foreign and never felt. It stirred deep in her chest, and his words brought her to a high.

"I-I..." The syllables and vowels and letters do not escape her mouth. Instead, a low and quite murmur. "You... You said you were from scorched lands like these?"

speak think
Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-13-2017, 09:47 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”

mars looks over the life that seems to beam around them, everything is lighting up. rustling and making small noises to make sure that the wolves knew that everything was still alive around them. to let them know that they are just one of the beings that lived here. many lives going on around the few, his ears twist to the woman, a small smile, he nodded. his tail wavered back and forth, not because of the memories but the fact that the other woman had calmed herself. a soft sigh leaves his lips as he stood, tracing over to her as his tail dragged behind him. he smiled as he sat beside her, sitting so close that their fur touched and they almost shared warmth. he looked to the waters again, watching the falls create waves and noises.

“just like the torrid. i left when i was a season and a half, i think, i was too scared to stay. there was much violence where i was born. my family was not... the nicest of all families. they had different morals. different views on how we should live our lives, i had to go.. my brothers still wander somewhere.” he nods as he tells the story, getting lost in the visions that came with it. he saw the desert and his brothers fighting each other whilst mother and father cheered from the sidelines, tails intertwined and ready to make more of their warrior children.

Pidge

[ Reply ]