pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome Scouting Mission
Posted 11-23-2017, 10:50 AM |
Fire
Pumpkin
Fire Scout
Female, 1.25
Mesomorph
30 in, 100 (current) 110(a) lbs
22 ep
© Aubers
post coming :D

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-06-2017, 08:46 PM |
Fire
Pumpkin
Fire Scout
Female, 1.25
Mesomorph
22 ep
© Aubers
Pumpkin was a scout! Yet; she was hesitant and unsure of just what sort of approach she should take to the position. She'd given it some thought and decided a test run to knock out the nerves would probably be best and so first on the list was a pack that shouldn't be any pressure. Or would be more pressure; depending on which way you looked at it. At least with Enigma she knew if she messed up they'd forgive her; what with the alliance and everything. Plus they weren't strangers; which would help and perhaps she could get some feedback from them or tips for her next visit which was going to be water. Making her way through the Crystalline caves she got to the point where the borders were marked; marveling at the beautiful rocks as she went. Upon reaching the borders she paused. To sit or not to sit? She didn't want to appear too casual but she didn't want to come across as dominant or aggressive either. She settled on standing; but with her tail down by her back legs and a smile on her face. Then she called for them Ruellia and Tembrel and Nikita . Anyone really that wanted to come (although she was hoping Brelly and Niki were doing okay) and then she waited.

(all welcome)

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-07-2017, 12:58 AM |
Enigma
Ruellia
Enigma Alpha
Female, 4.75
Meso-fighter
33 in, 115 lbs
371 ep
© Xechi

She lurks along the borders often these days. Wolves of many kingdoms seemed drawn into the dark, and she'd had more than one visitor in the most recent months. It came as little surprise to her when Pumpkin's voice rang and echoed into her domain. Ruellia recognized the voice but couldn't put a face to it yet. Curiosity peaked further when her adopted boy's name is added, along with one of her long absent member's. She responds to the girl, her own voice resembling a song that told much of the mood behind it. Ruellia was pleased. The Crypt of Melodies was a balm to her weary soul, and despite a few odd occurrences, all was well today.

Her paws are already pulling her swiftly through the dark, weaving the halls with surety that came with time alone. She knew her dark home like the back of her paw, could even feel the tremor of the girl's mind as she approaches. (She'd earlier chewed on a sprig of Black Cohosh, but it's analgesic properties were already wearing thin; the use of Enigma's power left pain in the place of her third eye.) The pain does little to dampen the queen's mood, however, and when she appeared before Pumpkin it was in her usual manner; cloaked in shadows until she is but a leap away. The shadows bleed from her frame, her wide grin revealed first in a Cheshire manner. She recognized the girl now, and the red gem at her breast was enough to welcome her as a friend. Ruellia loved to play with her friends. "Pumpkin, if my memory serves me." Her voice is the gentle coil of smoke, inviting even as her eyes dance with delight and mischief. "You called for my boy, I do hope he shows." The woman casts a glance towards the inner of the Caves, as though expecting Tembrel's dark frame to appear. "I'm afraid I haven't seen Nikita in some time, however. She wasn't at our last meeting,"

Ruellia shares this information easily, casually, as was expected for wolves allied in mutual marriage. (It hits her, then, that the destiny Tristan had aimed for her, to be wed to fire, had, in fact, come true. Perhaps not as he intended, but, all the same; she was a friend to Akako's wolves so long as her husband ruled it.) Her oceanic gaze returns, then, to the girl, a look of exaggerated shame on her face as she barked, "Where are my manners? Come inside, let me show you around. Is your visit business?" Rue pauses then, a smirk playing on her lips as she raises a brow, "Pleasure?" In reference, of course, to Tembrel's name howled in addition to her own.

"Stars, hide your fires;
let not light see my black and deep desires."

Tembrel Pumpkin

[Image: EinF1lS.jpg]

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-07-2017, 04:17 AM |
Enigma
Ianthe
Enigma Heir
Female, 2.75
Mesomorph
27 in, 100 lbs
108 ep
© Lou
Whether she was invited or not, the young heiress mostly showed if Enigma or the cavernous walls around her were involved. It wasn't that she was a sticky-nose (though we all knew she was) but rather, she found the politics and exciting information about Doutaini... rather fascinating. It entranced her, to learn of all the different packs and as she'd grown from pup to adult; where Enigma sat on the food chain. She had been delighted as a fresh young woman to learn that they were close to the top, if not the top, of Doutaini's wolves. Still, it did not give the cavern wolves big ego's, no- for their minds were already too full of the madness that Kurai bestowed on them. There was no room for such unpleasantness when the violet wolves could be... humble. nah just kidding. "Aye, little fire pup!" her sing song voice ducks and weaves as Ianthe comes out of the shadows to reveal herself, small and petite she angles her head to one side to regard Pumpkin comically, her large ears flopping atop her head. She would have looked clownish, but in usual ianthe fashion; she didn't much mind what others thought about her, unless it was her sister.

"Take a wrong turn somewhere up there on the surface, or have you come to join us for dinner?" Ianthe's head straightens as sea-foam eyes cup the girls soft, yet dark features. She could almost, have looked menacing, if her grin was not so mischievous. "I'm making pumpkin waffles!" and her laughter, though genuine, would probably have been heard through the whole of Enigma. She stumbles sidelong into her sister, hoping to bump shoulders with Ruellia as if sharing the joke with her, get it, pumpkin waffles! but quickly she lassos the cacophony of laughter, wiping at her tearing eyes with the backs of her paws as she shakes her head, apparently having enjoyed her own humor quite thoroughly. "I'm joking, Pumpkin! I'm Ianthe Volos-scorn, welcome to Enigma!"

LOL

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-07-2017, 07:35 PM | This post was last modified: 12-07-2017, 07:36 PM by Pumpkin
Fire
Pumpkin
Fire Scout
Female, 1.25
Mesomorph
22 ep
© Aubers

vines twist and spread green leaves across the land;
fingers of exploration emerging from the pumpkin patch

Ruellia was the first to arrive with a chesire grin straight from the shadows themselves. Pumpkin couldn't help the grin that cross her face at the show of the enigma powers and if she hadn't been on a mission she probably would have clapped her paws together in delight at the show. "Aye, I'm Pumpkin." The news that Nikita hadn't been seen around caused a soft sigh to leave her as another lady arrived. Aww little fire pup! Pumpkin huffed; eyes darting around as the woman revealed herself in a comical fashion with flopping ears and laughter. "I'm not-" Little. Dinner. All the above. She'd been about to make a retort; maybe mention the fact that she was taller than the other wolf and if she was little what did that make Ianthe? Her teenage pride warred with her mission and her worries as Ianthe moved over to Ruellia's side and introduced herself. Joking. Her nerves felt like jagged little edges along her skin and she decided she'd probably best get to the point before she disgraced herself and fire by getting all butt-hurt over a little teasing.

"I'm here for both; business first please then maybe I'll make you some pumpkin bread." She grinned; her emotions smoothing out and steadying now that she'd gotten that bit out. Bet Ianthe would be surprised when she showed up with a meal made out of pumpkins. She'd have to make sure to bring some next time she visited. "Right then... Vaitan's promoted me to scout but since I've never done it before I thought Enigma would be the best place to start. Hmm. The alliance still stands" (duh.) "After the failed hunt we had with Mercury and a lady whose name I didn't quite catch we had a death in fire. A pup named Veranthe from disease." That had been a strange day and she still didn't quite understand how things had turned out the way they did. "Are there any messages you want me to take back to fire or things you want me to 'accidentally' mention when I go visit Water? To be honest I'm not sure what sort of information I should be trying to find out or if I'm even going about this the right way. I'm not going to tell the other packs about Veranthe or the hunt; but I can't imagine they'll tell me things without me offering something in exchange?" Maybe if Enigma had a scout that was already well skilled in the rank she could get some pointers?

Ruellia Ianthe

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-08-2017, 04:25 PM |
Enigma
Tembrel
Enigma Scion
Male, 1.00
Meso-runner
33A in, 110A lbs
ep
© vik
She woke him from a dream.

Fragile light filtered into the room. Tembrel lifted his head and probed the dark with bleary eyes. She was not there. He yawned, sat up, and arched his shoulders, delighting in the elasticity of his limbs before opening himself to the metaphysical mental space Enigma shared. If she was not present physically, perhaps he could find her with a bit of magic. Fragments of thought and emotion poured into him. He closed his eyes, directing his sleepy attention inward. The minds he examined and turned over were hypnotic, their surface abstractions like infomercials at three in the morning. He surfed them until he found the one he was looking for.
Oh? An inky smile spread across his lips in spite of a headache starting to nibble at his temples. The Scion peeled his eyes open, stood, shook himself out, and slipped from his room into the corridor.

Tembrel arrived slowly and without the impish charisma of either of his relatives, though he wore a similar puckish expression. He wasn't silent as he approached, but he was quiet, his claws clicking as faint as mouse nails on the stone. Pumpkin was in the middle of explaining something - court's business, it sounded like - and the Scion loathed to interrupt. He sidled toward Ruellia but didn't quite make it to her side, instead hailing her and Ianthe with a soft mental touch in greeting should they be receptive to such a thing. His owlish eyes, however, were trained on Pumpkin.
When she finished speaking, his gaze dipped briefly into the middle distance, a thoughtful purse to his mouth, before his attention returned. With the unabashedness of youth, he shrugged. "Find out what Water wants. Or needs. And how they feel about Fire," he suggested. It was always easier to make trades and deals - and from there, he surmised, to sign treaties or negotiate matters of the court - knowing what the opposition wanted and how much they liked you. Like the Ferryman. Or that.. knight who owed him a scorpion. The teen was, however, quite casual about the subject, uneducated and not keen to say much else. He was here to see his friend. "Hi, by the way." He smiled.
Ruellia

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-08-2017, 10:12 PM |
Enigma
Ruellia
Enigma Alpha
Female, 4.75
Meso-fighter
33 in, 115 lbs
371 ep
© Xechi

Her sister's grand entrance put a honest grin on her oft-stoic lips. She'd been watching Ianthe's growth; from the moment their eyes met (the day she'd returned to the caverns, fire crystals still freshly shattered in her coat; from that moment, Rue knew what it was to have a sister) they were bound to one another. Just as she'd been to Szymon, who was, more or less, her only littermate. Ianthe had begun a firebrand, and so she stood today, a personality louder than the enigmatic Queen's (though Rue's was no less substantial, merely, quiet). In some ways, Ianthe reminded her of her long lost cousin, Firiel; though less crass, but no less hilarious. The Queen laughs at her sister's antics, shaking her head as bell-bright laughter filled the halls. ('This,' she thinks, love showing in her eyes as she glances towards Ianthe, 'is what we are. Not just insanity and loss; but love.') Despite the jovial tones, Rue senses Pumpkin's discomfort and aims to catch the girl's bright autumn gaze, "Forgive my sister, we do so love a good jest." But the discomfort didn't seem to last, for as the girl go to her purpose she seemed to gain some measure of courage.

Ruellia's face goes serious as Pumpkin rattles off news from Fire, and she can't help but glance at her sister with a raised brow. This had never been a thing before, but Ruellia couldn't say she disliked it. She applauded Pumpkin for her initiative. The sound of claws against the stone turned her attention, momentarily, away, and her tail twitches upward with excitement; it'd been too long since she saw Tembrel. As he says his piece, she is silent, still guiding the group through the Caverns and towards the Great Hall. She hums lightly to herself in thought before casting in her own response, "Water's alpha goes by the name of Keston, a good man and I doubt you'll lack for conversation." A pause, another hum of thought, "Bring a gift; a deer or a some comparable..." Rue trails off, and then, with a exaggerated gasp, she adds, "I've a grand idea! Tembrel, go with the dear? Stand together as emissaries between our two packs- he will know neither pack stands alone." Ruellia learned rather early one that two heads were far better than one, and besides, Tembrel needed to get out. She could see the weight of the Caverns on his shoulders, the weight of Kurai's darkness.

Her eyes turn, then, to Ianthe, a mischievous grin on her lips as she waited to see what she had to add.

"Stars, hide your fires;
let not light see my black and deep desires."

Ianthe

[Image: EinF1lS.jpg]

[ Reply ]