pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Training turrent
Posted 11-21-2017, 06:00 PM | This post was last modified: 11-21-2017, 06:00 PM by Lyonesse
Fire
Lyonesse
Fire Beta
Female, 3.75
Meso-fighter
30 in, 110 lbs
104 ep
© Lou

THE SPITFIRE RETURNS

There is a call of urgency on the wind, it cascades over the golden dunes of the torrid and filters through the oasis loudly. Those within fires' lands would hear it, would heed to it. Against her chest there is warmth, a pendant missing for far too long that now; replaces the holes in her chest. The band of Akako, one she knew she was at fault for having lost in the first place, she is only glad it has returned to her. Winter was upon them, the air held a certain chill that really, would be considered warmth in many other places of the world, but here in the Torrid it was obvious. Winter brought with it memories she had discarded long ago, and instead of sitting around dealing with them; she decided to make something of her day. She sits now, an open area bowing down before her, against the soft sands of the torrid to wait for her comrades. "Let us begin building our foundations..." she whispers, and she cannot stop those chartreuse eyes tilting upwards to the sky, where her parents and siblings rested amongst the clouds.
"speech."

tags; Vaitan Lilith Pumpkin Sentry Tillyons
Elemental training!

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-23-2017, 09:33 AM |
Fire
Pumpkin
Fire Scout
Female, 1.25
Mesomorph
30 in, 100 (current) 110(a) lbs
22 ep
© Aubers
Yay, finally! Hearing the call Pumpkin abandoned the snake she'd been following and turned to run towards the call. She didn't slow until her mother was in sight and with a wag of her tail she slowed to a walk so that she could catch her breath before closing the rest of the distance. "Hello Momma!" There was still a youthful energy to her; a relaxed enjoyment of her day despite all the signs of her growing up. It was too fast; but then again it always was too fast for parents to see their pups grow up. It seemed she was the first to arrive and her head tilted to the side as her ears perked; her typical curiosity face. "What'm I gonna be learnin today?" fighting or hunting or something else? She thought about flopping. About rolling in the sands to get the itch on her back rubbed but if everyone else was coming how childish would that look? She sighed; then settled for sitting down and twisting about so that her teeth could chew at the spot a moment. There. Much better. She wasn't sure why she'd been a bit itchy lately but just figured it was the change in seasons messing with her skin or something.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-25-2017, 05:00 PM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 6.00
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
551 ep
© Jamie

Vaitan grinned, his thick fur rustling in the breeze as he approached the pair. Passion. Enthusiasm. It shone around the wolves like a halo--perhaps the radiating light of the fire that burned within their hearts. To see his pack take initiative once more stoked pride and pleasure in his spirit. "Pumpkin," he greeted happily, his baritone chords ringing across the desert scape with power. Brilliant, amber eyes were scorching with intensity as he strode ever-closer. In a softer, more affectionate voice, he murmured, "Lyonesse." She was more like her mother with every passing day. The beast would aim to bump his skull against her neck--a very intimate, almost fatherly gesture. He hoped she would accept. "Thank you, for initiating this call. What are your plans for us, today?" If he understood the energy that emanated from her and lingered in her howl--the energy that flowed through him now like electricity in wire--then he would guess she wanted to train. His muscles were aching to stretch, to burn once more with effort and grit. It had been too long since he'd trained casually, and it certainly couldn't hurt to brush up his skills.

[Image: nm68E3I.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-27-2017, 12:38 PM | This post was last modified: 11-27-2017, 01:02 PM by Lilith
Fire
Lilith
Fire Beta
Female, 2.25
Endomorph
33 in, 130 lbs
57 ep
© Renee
She moves in, calloused toes flinging grains of sand behind her as she maintains a steady stride. The muscles beneath her coat twist with ease, with beautiful rhythm as she is a matriarchal powerhouse - a woman built for the art of war and she wears it well. It isn’t long before she comes into view of the trio that have already gathered, including Lyonesse. A small smile is offered, slowing to a stop as she nears the side of Vaitan, whom is in the middle of expressing his affections towards the once-Queen of Fire. She doesn't say anything, but her attention has shifted to settle on Pumpkin just briefly, rising a brow as she takes a moment to examine the girl. My, she certainly was growing, wasn't she? It warmed her to see it, there was a quiet fondness established towards Pumpkin. Except Lilith wasn't sure exactly how to express it, she'd always been kind of a grumpy bitch and physical contact ( other than violence ) had been something she'd never really experienced. So instead, she stares awkwardly for a moment before she looks back at Lyonesse, ready to begin.

credit @RussianBlues of DA.
recolored by Kiwi.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-01-2017, 08:31 PM |
Fire
Lyonesse
Fire Beta
Female, 3.75
Meso-fighter
30 in, 110 lbs
104 ep
© Lou

THE SPITFIRE RETURNS

"Pumpkin!" she squeaks, excitement rattling her tail from side to side as she gets to her feet and moves forwards to place a kiss on her daughters' brow. Her ears perk to the forefront of her head as a grin spreads rapidly, she is glad the girl had made it. "oh, you'll soon see my love," she says with a wink, before Vaitan himself arrives. "Glad you could make it Vaitan, it's high time we started training again!" and there was a time that weekly training had been enforced by her mother, not just encouraged, she hoped to make the same arrangement as Fire once again began to grow. He praises her for calling them together, but before she can reply; Lilith arrives as well. This was them, the Fire pack, at it's fullest. It makes her chuckle as she nods to the blonde beta in greeting, one day soon they would be a full pack again, one day soon. "We've been pretty stagnant lately, for obvious reasons... but I don't want us to get out of shape, I know personally I have not trained in some time, but today I want to focus on our gifts." She takes a step away from Pumpkin, though she makes sure a sweep of her tail would brush the girls side if she didn't move, a playful gesture. "From the beginning, Pumpkin, have you managed to use heat yet? A power that you can use, especially this time of year, to warm yourself from the inside out..."

She'd mastered the first three, but she continues anyway, "then there is spark," beside her there is a small piece of wood and she calls spark. Her gem hums to life, almost glowing as she uses Akako's powers, and a white hot spark flies forwards into the plank, instantly igniting it. She smirks and turns to her daughter expectantly; "your turn, dear."
"speech."

tags; Pumpkin<3

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-06-2017, 08:42 PM |
Fire
Pumpkin
Fire Scout
Female, 1.25
Mesomorph
22 ep
© Aubers
As her small family arrived she grinned at the kiss to her forehead before aiming a quick lick at Nessy's face and then bouncing a few steps away. "Hello!" Vaitan and Lilith both received a grin and a wag of her tail as her bounce brought her to aim a light bump of her shoulder towards her 'aunt' Liliths side. Right. Training. Moving to a spot where there was a good three feet around her without others in her space she focused on Nessy and what she was saying about the fire powers. "I think I used warmth when Lilith, Nikita and I got caught in the ice blizzard but I don't remember how I activated it. I was angry at the time though." Just think; if she could master it she'd be able to help others when they were cold like Ness had helped her. Staring hard at the log that the spark had hit she squared off with it; her eyes narrowing and her body bracing itself. Burn. Spark.... just... do something? Her teeth gritted as she felt her temperature rise; but she wasn't sure if it was the use of Warmth or from the heat of the sun on her back or the sudden embarrassment that washed over her when she couldn't make it spark. She panted; feeling kind of quivery inside (a side effect of her adrenaline rising) and yes; she felt ashamed also. Taking a break from her first attempt to try and calm herself and cool off a little she sat down with a huff. "Vaitan and Lilith's turn... Do you tell yourself what you want to happen or is it more like picturing and imagining it?" She'd master it; she'd figure it out. That was why they were here; for practice and for her to learn.

(still working on updating her ep so once that's done I'll be able to have her do spark and possibly flame ^_^)

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-06-2017, 08:43 PM |
Fire
Pumpkin
Fire Scout
Female, 1.25
Mesomorph
22 ep
© Aubers
Vaitan Lilith Lyonesse (forgot to tag :D )

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-10-2017, 10:49 AM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 6.00
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
551 ep
© Jamie

Vaitan's subtle grin widened at Pumpkin's exuberance. The four of them were becoming a rather tight-knit unit; perhaps it was a survival mechanism, because their pack was so small. Or, perhaps, they were kindred spirits, drawn together by the passion of Akako's flames. The beast noted Lilith's unsure expression, and if he caught her gaze, he would offer the Beta a playful wink. He was looking forward to some physical exercise, since he'd hardly done anything but sleep for the past week. However, when Lyonesse proclaimed that they were going to practice their abilities, Vaitan hesitated. He hadn't thought of touching his powers since that day... The day Veranthe died. Before he could get sucked into the past, the beast shook his head slightly and turned his attention back to Pumpkin. "For me, it's less of a picture, and more of a feeling. Akako's power resides in us all; you have to embrace it, then control it before it can overtake you. Close your eyes, dear. You feel the warmth, yes? Now feel it build inside your gut, and push a burst of energy out in front of you."

Vaitan attempted to use Spark as an example, which should have been a nearly effortless thing for him to do. However, the Fire Alpha was only able to produce one spark before his entire body wavered, and he stumbled to the side. Nausea crept up his belly and throat, and the sudden discomfort even caused his vision to flash momentarily. He turned away from the group, leaning his neck down and coughing into the sand. He thought he might vomit, but it passed after a few deep breaths. Glancing over his shoulder with a furrowed brow, he said hoarsely, "Sorry. I...must have overdone it." They were all there. He hoped they could put the pieces together, because he frankly didn't want to bring it up. "Lilith, I'm sure you could show her some exemplary sparks, yeah?"

ooc. I realized this takes place after Veranthe's death thread :o

[Image: nm68E3I.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-14-2017, 03:56 PM |
Ice
Kearnal
Ice Alpha
Male, 7.50
Endomorph
36 in, 136 lbs
195 ep
© Aubers
(Gentle bump for Lilith )

This forest of emotions closes in; leaving a 'one way only' path.
I know what is down that dark trail; but there is no turning back.
One, Two, more souls drift away; only one will fill this hole. Wrath.
Pieces of me lost and broken drift away; my ribs an empty rack.

[ Reply ]