pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Borders A flashing desire
Posted 11-16-2017, 12:44 PM |
Galevolt
Rogue wolf
Female, 3.00
Ectomorph
39" in, 92 Lb. lbs
0 ep
© Gale
A masked face stared across the border into prominent Storm Pack territory, a longing raging within the female heart. For many a season, Gale has desired to join this pack of electricity, and that was exactly what she was attempting to do. A nervous rumble caused her mind to grind many times over the subject of bolting from the scene, cowardice induced by fear of rejection. Galevolt's pale jade eyes scanned the valley, fur standing on end, energy causing a crackle every time her side rubbed up against a wild cotton plant. The rumble of thunder in the distance caused her to jump out of her swimming mind, and confident that standing her would gather her no succession, she howled the name of the pack alpha, their alias ringing through the air, sure to travel far at the lack of dense growth.

@ Seacca

Posted 11-16-2017, 02:25 PM |
Storm
Seacca
Storm Alpha
Female, 6.25
Ectomorph
35 in, 83 lbs
532 ep
© sea
the skies are awake today, her voice filters down the well trod path to the border. it is thunder in itself, the poisoned rumbling growling without redemption. the nip of fall adjoins across her nose, those glacial eyes surveying the newcomer with renewed interest. the shades that drape across the female's canvas are intricate and poised, a dramatic entanglement of ebony and ivory. she's immediately curious about the masked creature, that which would ring the doorbell of the tempest. she's much too studious as she watches the tips of the woman's fur, scans the price of vibrance against her skin. it is an eerie thing, to be entirely unshaken by the chaos and the noise and the flashes that disdain every corner of her home. and yet the training of many years has shaped her into such a thing. she stops with some distance between them, a moment afforded before she continues. i am seacca, i lead storm. a pause. you called?

Galevolt

Posted 11-17-2017, 11:52 AM |
Galevolt
Rogue wolf
Female, 3.00
Ectomorph
39" in, 92 Lb. lbs
0 ep
© Gale
GaleVolt's ears pricked at the sound of the femme's voice, her posture assuming a mien of an alpha or goddess, even. Her jade eyes flashed submissively, "Yes, I have come to your lan to request membership. I have been intrigued at a distance for a great expanse of time, and I ask of you to allow me entrance to you home, you legacy in which you rule over others." Her coal masked face looked up, her thickly furred, thin bodied frame hunkered down to suggest that of a peasant bowing to their queen. As she awaited the lordless's answer, she examined the physique of the lady, her fur's shading causing her pupils to dilate, taking in each follicle of hair upon her body, their light green depth marveling silently in her virtue.