pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome daisy for a lady
Posted 11-13-2017, 07:38 PM | This post was last modified: 11-13-2017, 09:33 PM by Roswell
Rebel
Roswell
Rebel Wolf
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
37 in, 140 lbs
149 ep
© Apax
Mars or any others <3

i don’t pay for suits. my suits are on the house or the house burns down.

taken, he is brought in admiration. a quiet eye that takes in the raw life that consumes the very soil before him. uncultured, the way his hair is rough and if touched the grain of his very home would come cascading down. so abstract to the pillars of red and orange of his home, the halls of death and molded faces of fear. its a brief curiosity as he settles there, on the borders of a wood thick and clean. observing, watching the tree tops for what he may wonder resides in. had the mountain lions traversed down hill from the flame? supposed, his tongue feels thick in his mouth as he summons those of the wood out. to the borders that lead to the ruins, where the soil is that sandy mix;combing two of peace and the unruly challenges of life and god. supposed, he is a murmuring creature of wonder and thought. a request

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-14-2017, 09:32 AM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”
folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.

― aleksandr solzhenitsyn, one day in the life of ivan denisovich

the man is through the trees, watching the borders. his brown and timber fur almost blending with the shadows and the brown dirt. a resting man, tired and hungry for something that he can never satisfied. his tail wavers back and forth, what used to be majestic was now losing fur. his eyes watch the borders, vision blurry somewhat. but, nonetheless, he would still do his daily job of protecting earth, watching the borders as if anyone would cross them. his ears perked as he waits, head laying down on his paws as he yawns. his eyes shut closed for a few moments. his ears laying flat before he hears another approaching. his ears stand up once again, following by his body as he spots a wolf, smelling of rebel. the earth king stands tall and proud, making his way out of the forest. "enjoying the scenery?" the man asks, hazel eyes on rosewell as he awaits the response, still on his feet as he watches the man, making sure there is no threat. mars scans him, giving a small nod, as he had never seen the boy around before, never met him. was he new? did he know of the borders? mars didn't know, but there is a grumble about to leave his lips, but he suppresses it, it will turn into a howl if there is a threat.

@[Rosewell]

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-15-2017, 09:24 PM |
Rebel
Roswell
Rebel Wolf
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
37 in, 140 lbs
149 ep
© Apax
Mars or any others <3

out of place, he is grey and moody among the bright livery of colors before him. greens, yellows, the bark of the trees in their multitude of shades. there, his eyes part and find the man that emerges from the wood;similar in age and he finds himself intensive. electric blue something of the deep ocean, shocking to the bare skin and he is very much that. a man in a kept suit, with the smell of the cigar and clay of his home on his shoulders. "it's different." entertaining his statement, he is not ashamed in his lingering eyes;to the nakedness of the wood he did not shy and she was not bare. "full of life." it lingers on his tongue, those words as his eyes take a slow rise back to the sky, where birds part from the trees in an adventure to somewhere unknown and suddenly he is envious of their travel.

as if catching himself off task, his jaw parts for a brief moment as his tail finds a familiar place of curling along his lip. a wavering seriousness to his cheek, cut of the finest rebellion stone. "I need something that will ease a friend, soothe them." it was less of a request as much as it was something short of a demand, a beckoning of medication that he would get one way or the other. idle eyes, the way his weight shifts to relieve some weight off his burnt and patchy hind leg from his travels. the ache that began from his first joints and up, stretched and overexposed.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-16-2017, 07:21 AM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”

mars gives a nod as he speaks of the forest, his eyes flicker away for a moment, just in time to catch the departing birds. his eyes fall back to rosewell, clearing his throat. “it is.” he confirms. he had seen nothing that came close to the gaia in the sense of life. everything here was living, breathing, moving, at some point or another. his ears stayed attentive as his next request comes. “what kind of soothing are you looking for? for a broken leg? headache? sadness?” mars asks, shifting on his paws as he glances back into the gaia, not inviting the male in yet, his trust wavered, he knew charlotte, he knew that she kept tabs on her wolves, but would she understand if one of them came into earth territory? he knew that she hated magic. she wouldn't even let mars heal her after the claim for rebel alpha. his eyes wander back to rosewell as he gives a sure nod, “c'mon then. let us look for something, you can enjoy the forest even more.” he says, waiting for the wolf to enter before turning his back- leading him into the forest. “do you know the name of the herb that you are looking for?” he asks, curious as he awaits the male.

@[Rosewell]

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-16-2017, 05:04 PM |
Rebel
Roswell
Rebel Wolf
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
37 in, 140 lbs
149 ep
© Apax
Mars or any others <3

there is a value of becoming impatient, stirring within the jaw that clenches even in his fever of awe, gliding eyes that roam the landscape, finding placement to the hazel eyed man in his questions."no." an exhale, parted lips find a wrinkle in his skin, glistened gums underneath are flashed before settling. expressive, that's what the cathair man was, the one thing his father was not. "like, for the fuckin brain." he assumed that's what it was, just her mind that caught tip of situations and destroyed every possible outcome in the most horrible of fashions. that's what he would say was happening as she tucked into his side in some sort of act of passion and need for reassurance while he was ready to go to war of a man that wasnt true.

his body moves, a stagger step that leaves his crisp hind behind in a moment of extending his toes; stretching it out. "no, i don't mess around with the stuff that fucks with your head." an answer to his question, one ear would find its placement to the side as paranoia begins to seep into his skin. rising fibers from his tail to the arch of his shoulders as he begins his way into the forest. "she gets nervous." a clarification, eyes diverted from the shoulder blades of Mars as he noticed the size difference to a few blooms that his toes pushed through.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-16-2017, 09:47 PM | This post was last modified: 11-16-2017, 10:36 PM by Mars
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”

mars listens to the gaia around them, ears twirling around as he hears the birds chirp, migrating here for the cold winter. the gaia always stayed warm during the harsh winters- a quality that mars loved. his eyes watch the man as he hears his voice, giving a nod as he speaks. a chuckle leaves his lips as he hears the curse from his word. he nods to the man, thinking deep in his mind to locate a herb that might have been here that would help sooth the mind. ginkgo biloba. it lifted the mood and energy. otherwise, anything else that would help would be out of the gaia, though mars would fetch it and bring it to the man if needed. “well there is one herb that i can think of, it helps lift the mood and energy of the wolf who consumes its leaves. if that does not help, let me know, i will fetch something else and bring it to rebel territories.” mars speaks, starting to walk more into the forest when rosewell followed. he slowed his pace, falling back to almost the rebel's side. “i'm mars by the way, i haven't caught your name, yet.” he speaks, not mentioning that he is the ruler here. he hates the title. his ears keep twisting as he listens around. the title of king makes him nervous, sick. it makes him think of their fallen king. sometimes he used it, but not usually. “by the way, the tree we are looking for, it's very large, over a hundred feet. at the moment, the leaves will be falling, somewhat. so, it should be pretty easy to find.” he speaks, giving a sure nod to the rebel, eyes flickering back to the path in front of them that led deeper into the forest.
Roswell : herb found here

[ Reply ]