pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Training magic camp 101
Posted 11-11-2017, 11:06 PM | This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 10:45 PM by Asceo
Earth ( Staff )
Asceo
Earth Beta
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
33 in, 110 lbs
225 ep
© Intricate
I will post again Nov. 17th!

Asceo strode confidently towards the temple, her sleek black fur shining with dewdrops. It was early in the morning and she had already been up since the sun had risen. She shook the water from her coat, shivering slightly. It was getting closer and closer to winter. Each day the temperature seemed to drop a little bit more and the wind nipped her ears more sharply. Leaves had all but blown off of their branches at the edges of the clearing beside the temple. Red and brown leaves scattered across the grassy field, and from one of the trees that grew just beyond the temple's feet hung several ornaments; glittering rocks and sea glass swung on their branches, a golden branch from Haya's tree decorated the sapling's upper branches. Asceo remembered fondly the day of Kaede's celebration. The bear god himself had made an appearance to restore Briar's health, for he had expended all of his energy decorating the temple and field with soft patches of bedding, flowers, and fragrances to honor Kaede's glory. The feast was full and loud. So many had come to show their love for Earth, and now, there were so few left to stand for Briar's legacy.

But Asceo refused to let his memory die. She would honor his wishes for Mars to rule in his stead, and Mars wished for her to be his second in command. She would not let them down. As her first act as beta, Asceo threw her head back in a mighty howl, calling her packmates to her. "Heed my call, all those who wish to develop their powers, learn the basics, or work with me on their healing skills," she cried. When the last tone of her howl had faded away, she set a brisk pace through the trees, searching for small creatures to bring back to the field. A quick snap of her teeth and sharp reflexes rewarded her with a squirrel beneath a pine tree, a few large rats, and even, after a long chase, a fat white rabbit. Pleased with herself, Asceo began to collect her haul at the center of the clearing. Not for the first time, she wished she had been able to collect more herbs and replenish her supplies. Practicing Earth magic brought on terrible stomach aches, nausea, and headaches. The very least she could do, if she could not ease the pain of her packmates' side effects, was gather a small prey pile for them to settle their stomachs with.

She sat down beside her catch, smoothing some of her fur with a few rough licks. It wouldn't do for her to be disheveled for her first training session.

Mars Akuma @All other earth wolves who may be interested!

Thread Tracker
Graphic Storage
Studio
Coven of Witches/Healers

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-12-2017, 03:05 AM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Wolf
Male, 3.50
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
26 ep
© Tae

But the war has just begun Pacing. It seems that's all he's able to do these days. His mind lingered upon the night of the dead. He could remember so clearly how he had carried three wolves upon his back and dragged another across the bridge all in one trip. Confused. That's how he felt. That voice in his head whispered about how he should've killed them when he had the chance. It degraded him, called him stupid. That same dark side of him even threatened to overtake his mind and body. But Akuma battled against it, kept himself busy. He did things like chewing his ever growing nails, putting his seemingly muscular gain to good use and just simply keeping himself distracted period. He had been hoping Mars-- or someone would praise or thank him on his heroic actions on the bridge that night. Yet no one had uttered a word to him. It angered the cream colored brute, had him in a rather bad attitude.

He was digging simply exploring the area and trying to familiarize the territory when he heard a call. He paused, flinching slightly at the overbearing volume of the call. it felt as if the wolf was right next to his ears and screaming. His ears fell flat against his skull, shaking his head and pawing at his face. When the call ended, he would sigh thankfully. For some reason his hearing had become more...sensitive? It was maddening really. At times Akuma swore he could hear the heartbeat of some unknown rodent in the foliage. He shook his head trying to keep himself from being distracted, furrowing his brows as a sudden burst of euphoria rushed through his veins. He felt restless and antsy, and without much more thought he bolted off in the direction of the call.

Saliva trickled out his mouth as he ran. He slowed to a stop as he neared where the unknown female was. His tail wagged excitedly, panting ever so slightly. He walked into the clearing, letting a soft but excited yip fall from his jaws in greeting.
"Heyo Ma'am, Akuma here. I'm new, and eager to learn" the words were spoken in a rushed manner; his talon like claws kneading into the soft ground beneath his paws.

"Bite Me. "

Asceo

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-12-2017, 08:44 PM | This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 10:02 PM by Mars
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”
folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.

― aleksandr solzhenitsyn, one day in the life of ivan denisovich

mars' vision came in and out, it was not nice to wake up to. to feel like you are in a dream, trapped in sleep as the world fades in and out around you. mars let out a soft, scared whimper as he pushed up from his bed, hearing the howl that woke him, but his eyes flickered from side to side, seeing blurred- almost black. he dived his head into the moss bed, rubbing at his eyes before he opens them again, seeing everything clearly again. his heart raced. his mouth dropped open into a pant before he looked around his den, his and azrael's. he calmed himself- maybe, maybe, he had ate something funky. confusion belittles even more of him as he forgets why he had woken. his ears fell to his head as he makes his way through the vines that hang over the entrance of the den. his paws press against the grass, the morning dew coating them. his tail wavered behind him as his eyes cast upon the willow tree, standing for a good few moments before he looks to the direction of the temple, as if something was calling him there. mars shrugged his shoulders, for he would follow, slowly- his pace not picking up as he wandered towards the temple with that dull ache of hunger for meat in his stomach, something he had grown accustom to. his nose twitches as it catches a scent carried by the wind- not any of the fresh flowers or plants, only a scent, a bare whiff of one as he nears the temple. his eyes cast upon his favorite place- the temple and another wolf who stands there. he shakes his head out before he smiles, seeing two other earth wolves stand there. asceo! akuma! his paws pick up the lacking pack he had made all the way here. his eyes set upon them as he trots up to them, slowing himself as he gives asceo a nod.

“you two are up early, what might you be doing?” he asks as his head cocks to the side, giving a small smile, a flash of his teeth showing to the two. “enjoying the cooling temperatures?” he teased as he finds himself settling down onto the wet grass.

Asceo, Akuma, Domnu Pidge, Baby, Fetch, Riverwind, Theodosia, Meliae, Azrael, Rhowan, Wærnyss, Loretta, Somnus, & Badr?

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-12-2017, 10:01 PM | This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 10:02 PM by Fetch
Earth
Fetch
Earth Pup
Male, 0.50
Endomorph
18 in, 20 lbs
19 ep
© Andrew
A brief whimper of protest left the tiny lips of the dark-furred pup as Mars had gotten up and left the den. Golden hues fluttered open and a huge yawn parted the pup's jaws. As soon as Mars was gone, the den felt less warm, so Fetch decided to go and see what the older wolf was up to instead of trying to sleep knowing that the only wolf he trusted was not there to keep him safe.

Trotting out of the den and following Mars' scent as best he could, Fetch managed to eventually find his way to the temple. He looked around before approaching, very slowly and carefully. His tiny body seemed to curl into itself as the pup's uncertainty of the other wolves turned to anxiety and he quickly flung himself in Mars' direction, hiding behind the male as best he could.

-----

Asceo | Akuma | Mars | Thanks for tagging me!

If I don't respond within 2 days, please either re-tag me, send me a PM or yell at me on Discord!

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-13-2017, 09:51 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; Pidgeon's ears flick in the direction of the call. It was one of her own kind. A wolf of Earth. Her massage is loud and clear. Those who would like to learn, come. The woman is intantly to her feet, legs making short disance over the land.

She arrives with her sides heaving and her tail wagging. "I hope I'm not late. I'd like to join." For a moment the woman forgets her manners, but quicky turns back to her. "My name is Pidgeon, but if you'd like you may call me Pidge for short. I'm new and ready to learn the ways of Earth." Her breath is no longer ragged, but deep and ready. She turns to Mars and greets him, nuzzling his neckfur with her soft muzzle. She lets out a warm breath and laughs, turning to Fetch. Her lips curve into a gentle smile and she walks up to the pup, tail tucked to her side to show she meant no harm.

Her tongue brushes the pups face, as it had when she had first found him. "Hello, Fetch. Pretty day, hum?"

speak think
Mars, Fetch, and Asceo

[ Reply ]