pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Beat of a new heart
Posted 11-08-2017, 05:17 PM | This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 05:19 PM by Shyvoni
Shyvoni
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Meso-runner
29 in, 97 lbs
10 ep
© Jasmine
The autumn air was cold and thin. The afternoon sun was still up in the sky, but would soon be setting. Bringing the nights shadow on the land. The journey had been a long one. Hundreds of miles walked. She could feel her paws aching and cramping. But she wouldn't stop. Not until she was sure she was safe, whatever that meant. Her stomach groaned, hunger had started setting in. She began to recall when the last time she sank her teeth in to a meal. She figured a day or two. She'd be fine for another day. But there was something worse than hunger, thirst. She was parched from the days walking. She looked at the few twisted trees that lay scattered along the land. There shadows gnarled and tangled as they touched the ground. She didn't know where she was now. The feeling of being lost and hopelessness settled in a bit. But there was a scene of relief mixed in. Her paws nearly gave up. She sat on her hunches panting softly. She knew she needed to get out of here, but where was out?

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 05:37 PM |
Divine
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.75
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
355 ep
© Sylvirr
Scouring the pits was something he wasn't exactly loathe to do, though he still found it difficult to gather himself up to go out and so so-- least of all because of the dreary outlook. But still he went, leaving the Cove in Lypso's capable paws. He knew that if there was ever anyone who would do well, it was her, as she was the one the who stuck by him all this time. He strides along the chilling mud, finding it growing harder underfoot these days as the air grows stiffer and colder and more biting, but bitter cold winds are a thing he is used to, for having dwelled in mountains so long, this shift now to the salted sea air was the hardest! Still, he was delighted,filled with a warm pleasure that near radiated from every fiber of his being-- unless, of course, he was actually Shining...which, despite the glittering pale snow-white of his coat--as if ice under moonlight--he was not.

Her exhausted form took shape over the horizon as he moved along, and a smile drew itself across his lips as he advanced towards her,"Good afternoon. What can I do to assist you?" he did not ask of it was assistance she needed, for surely she required some form of help. But what it was, he did not know, and so he saw fit to ask.

Shyvoni

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 06:08 PM | This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 12:41 AM by Shyvoni
Shyvoni
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Meso-runner
29 in, 97 lbs
10 ep
© Jasmine
Her ears flickered to the voice of another. It startled her, why would another wolf be traveling in such a nasty rundown area. Than again she was there, traveling. She stood up from her seated potion to catch a glimpse of the owner of the unfamiliar voice. A pale wolf had started making its way towards her. She panicked, her body freezing for a moment, before she noticed the pleasant smiled upon the strangers muzzle. She calmly smiled back, as her body relaxed.
She listened to the words. An offering of help from a stranger, she hadn't had such luck until now. She had looked at the stranger thankful he had cared enough to ask. She didn't know what to say at first. Admitting the need for help wasn't something acceptable. But now wasn't the time for pride. She swallowed it down looking to the stranger. "Water, please." She croaked. She know noticed herself how thirsty she was. She cleared her throat a bit. "It has been a few days since i have had some." She said softly to the stranger.

Lunafer

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-09-2017, 11:43 AM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.25
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

the quiet that surrounded the gaia was odd. what was even more odd was that mars could not really remember the last time he ate, it had to have been awhile ago. for the hunger in his bones for meat was... raging. mars' teeth gritted against each other as his eyes watch a lone crow in the pits, small patches of fur missing from his lower legs and belly. the alpha crawled on his belly, watching the crow from afar. his heart rate stopped momentarily as he used teleport to reach the crow, a strong desire pushing the spirit magic to work. and within moments, he had the crow in between his teeth, tearing into it like a, well, beast. feathers flew in the wind, the air, as he tore into it, shoving his muzzle into the carcass. he chewed through the weak bones, making sure there was nothing left of the meat on the crow before he continued his journey, stomach still aching for meat. the signs of hunger and confusion had pushed further in his mind since the day of the dead. it made him shake to think about the black thing that had slithered down his throat. it takes a minute for his heart rate to catch back up, but after it does, he is off, towards the middle of the pits, where rogues stood. the earthen king's gem bright against his chest underneath the sun. his eyes find white fur and then another brown colored rogue, he makes his way to the two, eyes flickering between them as he focuses on the white furred man for a moment before realization hits him. "lunafer!" he cheers, smiling as he looks over the man, "a pleasure to see you in the pits." he hums, as if he had not seen him here in awhile, before he looks to the rogue, a pang of guilt that he had not brought moss clasped in between his teeth like he did, usually, why was that? why had he forgotten? "welcome to doutaini, i am mars, of the earth pack." he speaks to the woman, giving a nod to her before he looks down to his gem, pulling a black feather out of his fur and letting it out of his grasp. he looks up to the two with a bashful look, "i apologize, i had a meal before i came."

Lunafer

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-18-2017, 12:48 PM | This post was last modified: 11-18-2017, 12:48 PM by Lunafer
Divine
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.75
Meso-runner
355 ep
© Sylvirr
He smiles, Mars being a welcome and familiar face,"It's lovely to see you, Mars. Hold on a moment, this young lady requires some extra attention. Do you think you could assist me in caring for her, quickly? She requires water-- and perhaps some care. If you'd be so kind as to heal some of her more intensive wounds while I gather water, I would very much appreciate it." That said, he quickly lopes off to find some water, and while it takes him longer than he deems acceptable, he eventually returns with his usual go-to-- a thick, spongey mouthful of moss that seeps with water, dripping the life-giving substance with wanton abandon and he makes his way back to Shyvoni and sets the moss down before her, "It isn't much, but hopefully it will curb the most intense of the thirst." He shifts, settling down on his haunches before her,"My apologies for the delay. Water is difficult to find in this place."

"!!!"

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-18-2017, 10:19 PM |
Enigma
Ianthe
Enigma Heir
Female, 3.00
Mesomorph
27 in, 100 lbs
108 ep
© Lou
The journey to the pits is a long one, especially from the Caliginous, almost always she brought a snack for her round trip home. Today, a scathed and battered rabbit dangles by her throat, threaded through the eyes with a piece of vine to hold it in place. Its' blood stains small patches at the front of her chest, and as the princess makes her way to the forsaken recruitment grounds; she doesn't seem to notice it at all. "still smells," she concludes, those volos-teal eyes casting out towards the horizon and back towards the center of the bowl, where precariously the stick-figure tree tilts and reaches at odd angles. She'd always seen it as strange, that none of the travelers or pack attendees, had thought of pulling it down, lighting it on fire, or freezing it until it fell away to dust. Perhaps once, a long time ago, they had, and the wretched thing just wouldn't go away. Before her, the ground dips downwards into the pits and beyond that, a congregation of three wolves clusters in the muck and ruin of their gracious front door. Gates, broken and hanging from their hinges, mist floats ominously about the scattered skeletons and rotting flesh from those who hadn't quite made the journey. It randomly reminds her of a certain rebel wolf, and she finds herself smiling as she slips down the slope of mud and into the pits, a skip to her step as she makes her way across this damned land.

"Yoohooo," she sings, her voice pitched higher than the wind that rustles at the absent leaves of that dead tree, her eyes piercing in the dank afternoon light. "Hope I'm not late for the party," she chortles, but as those eyes drape over the traveler, she frowns, "phew..." her breath comes out in a heavy sigh, "you could look better on...any other day but today. What's got your knickers in a twist?" The divine wolf had given her...wait, was that moss? She can't help the snicker that explodes from her throat, and quickly she presses her lips together to avoid the embarrassment, in his case- not hers. "Hungry, traveler?" She questions, and with a hop-ti-hop of her front legs she jiggles the dead rabbit tauntingly, what's the magic word!

tags; Shyvoni oops, mad ianthe is out and about xD

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-26-2017, 08:38 AM |
Divine
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.75
Meso-runner
355 ep
© Sylvirr
Shyvoni?

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-29-2017, 11:47 PM | This post was last modified: 11-29-2017, 11:52 PM by Shyvoni
Shyvoni
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Meso-runner
29 in, 97 lbs
10 ep
© Jasmine
The presents of so many wolves had her on edge. She listened to there words. The new scents and voices were overwhelming for her already exhausted body. She tried to focus on all the wolves speaking to her as well as figuring out why they were here. Her attention was glued on one The dark pelted male with the rustic brown fur around his face and legs, with the exception of his white leg leg, witch stood out the most on his darken fur coat. But it wasn’t his coat that caught her attention. It was the scent of a freash kill. The smell of blood, meat and bones. It taunted her. She staired licking her lips. The sight of the pale white wolf headed back to her direction brought her consciousness back. Halting the thoughts of hunger. She stared at the green object he had placed in front of herself. She glanced at him with a questioned expression. She knew what the plant was, moss, it was common in forested areas. She questioned how her found it, and figured that’s what had took him away from all of them. She was hesitant, but bent her head down to reach the plant. Her first instinct was to sniff the item, before picking it up. The texture was odd. Squishy and slimy. She started chewing the plant. The cool liquid filled her mouth. She knew it wouldn’t quench her thirst. But it would help. Her body told her to scarf it down, but she didn’t know the wolves she was in the presents of, and of course that would be rude. When she was finished she first turned her attention to the pale wolf. ”I am greatful for the moss, and that you took your time to assist me.” She smiled pleased that her voice was no longer horse. After giver her thanks she looked to the dark wolf, and greeted him. Greetings Mars of earth pack.” She watched the feather, sighing softly before shaking her head. ”There is no need for apologies” She figured he must not have expected to meet a stranger in need of aid. She couldn’t hold that against the wolf. Something sparked her curiosity, and now witch atleast a little bit of water flowing through her, her energy had came back to some extent. ”Doutaini you say?” A voice near her spoked her. A new player had arrived on the bord, another new stranger here. For such a gross and uninhabitable place it sure had a lot of wolves roaming its lands. The statement the female confused her, she couldn’t tell if it was meant to be offensive or a complement. She turned her head sharply to the female eyeing her as she came up to them, but the object in her jaws made hers drop. She hadn’t found another live creature other than wolves in this area for a few days. The smell of the blood triggered her mouth to salivate. She could almost taste the rabbit meat on her tongue. She nodded softly to the female teasingly playing with the food. ”Y-yes ma’am.” She blurted out almost hypnotized by the dangling rabbit in the females jaw.

Lunafer Mars Ianthe
(Sorry for the late response)

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-30-2017, 12:58 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.25
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

when lunafer asks a request of him, mars nods to the man as he hurries off to find the woman something to drink. mars lets out a breath as he looks over the woman, trying to figure out where to start first. but, it is not long before lunafer returns with moss in his jaw. mars gives a nod before he clears his throat, letting the woman drink before he summons up the power to use life, mending some of the major wounds and bones that seemed to hurt the woman. it takes a large amount out of him as he glances back to lunafer, tired eyes before an enigma woman shows up with food in her mouth, speaking with words that make him a bit irritated. she was taunting the woman with the dead corpse that hung in her mouth. mars' lips spread into a smirk, though he felt dizzy and sick to his stomach, his heart slowed as he used animate, making the dead rabbit come to life with the usage of his blessed powers. his heart stops as the rabbit slithers out of the enimga wolf's mouth and it wanders in front of the rogue, then drops, dead again. mars heart starts to beat again, he wobbles as he sits down, not liking the tone of the enigma girl. during the whole process, he hadn't even heard the rogue speak, too dizzy. his head turns to the divine wolf before he looks back to the other with a small smile on his lips. "eat, love. you are hungry." he murmurs as his eyes flicker to the enigma wolf, "as for you, i will return you another dead rabbit. but when there are hungry travelers, there is no need for taunting." he speaks, nobly as his head turns back to the other. his tail swishes from side to side as his toes splay on the ground, making him more balanced as sickness runs through him.

Lunafer

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-02-2017, 10:53 AM |
Divine
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.75
Meso-runner
355 ep
© Sylvirr
Water delivered, it is not enough to truly quench her thirst, but it as the very least enough to wet her palette and to drive away the dry mouth. "Yes, Doutaini. Forgive my manners, I'm... still not so used to such forms of socialization. I am Lunafer, of the Divine pack." he glances over a shoulder towards Ianthe-- an Enigma wolf? One he's not met, though this is not rare for he has only met few. He wonders if he can perhaps have a Rebel wold prepare him a satchel to carry water to and from the pits, as more often than not, he has to provide some for weary travelers,"If you remain still..." what Life from Mars does not heal, his own use of Regeneration would, driving off any signs of infection and the lingering effects of dehydration and exhaustion, bringing the weakened traveler back to generally good health--if not hungry and thirsty. A good 90/100.

He sits, weary as spots float across his vision and his toes and tongue both go numb and unfeeling, taking a long few moments to regain his bearing and gather himself back to a more amicable position before he gazes towards Ianthe, if only to at the very least acknowledge her presence, though he'd not chide her, for it seems to him that her teasing is a facet of her personality and one he cannot fault her for. "Doutaini is home to nine packs, including the three of us. Divine, Earth, Enigma," he points them out," and those you have not met, Water, Fire, Storm, Wind, Ice, and the pack who refuses necklaces and gems and shuns the gods, Rebel. The necklaces we wear are what gives us the ability to do the things we have done--Mars healing your wounds, myself staving off your infection. They are gifts from the patron gods of each pack-- Kaede for Earth, Kurai for Enigma, and Hotaru for Divine. I can educate you extensively only on Divine powers-- Hotaru is the Goddess of Light, and as such, our powers revolve round just that--Light. It is possible for us to create hard-light constructs as well, though we find ourselves to be a generally peaceful pack and tend not to whip people with lasers." Hah fucking hah. Laser whips, of course not. Giant swords of light, on the other hand? Sure, why not? "Admittedly, I am unfamiliar with Enigma's powers, though I am aware they are less physical than others, and focus on the mind. These pits are where packs oft come to recruit, to find members for their packs, or assist wanderers in finding the place they wish to belong." A brief explanation, but relevant enough.

"!!!"
Ianthe Shyvoni Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-03-2017, 04:46 PM |
Enigma
Ianthe
Enigma Heir
Female, 3.00
Mesomorph
27 in, 100 lbs
108 ep
© Lou
She doesn't expect the earth wolf to intervene, it instantly puts her in a bad mood and the way her fangs protrude from ridged lips; give that away. The rabbit awakes and stretches, and though it was hung around her neck on vine, it still manages to break free and trot towards the rogue, presenting itself. Blessed wolves, she thinks with an eye-roll, her ears pinned backwards to attach themselves to her skull. "I was going to give it to her," she snaps, turning her fangs on the earth wolf, no matter if he was tired or not. "You should know better than to take things that aren't yours," she hisses at him, her tail giving an almighty thump against her hind thigh in irritation, before she simply snaps out of her mood and turns to Lunafer as he begins to introduce the stranger to Doutaini. She maneuvers her way around them to get a better look at their newest arrival, she would be feeling better, the rumors of both earth and divines healing powers spread far across the lands, she wasn't so ignorant as to condemn them for it.

Closer to the other female now, she nods and gives a soft smile, "I only just recently caught it," she says with a perk of her brow, gesturing towards the rabbit. "All yours," eat eat eat! and her grin is brilliant in size. Either way, it was her turn to give out information, "yep, what divine over here said is correct. I'm from Enigma, we live underground up in the mountains. We can read minds, play with the shadows and our God Kurai is quite the trickster, so there's never a dull moment in the caverns." She chuckles, their God often showed himself, or a sign of himself, to play on their weaknesses. "It's only for wolves of strong minds though..." she says with a snicker, you probably won't make the cut. unless she really wanted to.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-05-2017, 04:05 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.25
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev
Shyvoni

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-07-2017, 11:11 AM |
Shyvoni
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Meso-runner
29 in, 97 lbs
10 ep
© Jasmine
As the wolves tended to her wounds and aching body, she started to feel better. The abilities these two wolves surprised her. She eyed the necklaces that dangled down from their necks. Such paculare items. She watched the dead rabbit take a breath. The sight of the dead being reanimated made her fearful. There was something immoral, unnatural about the whole spectacle. She clamped down the fears, though it was easy to read the emotions on her face. She stared at the rabbit now laying dead at her paws, than turned her head towards the female who had taunted her with the meat not a moment before. She did find Mar’s actions a tad rude, but she also wanted to accept his kindness. She heard the females words and nodded to both of them. She ate a minimal amount of the food for now. She focused her attention to Lunifer as he spoke. His knowledge interested her. Kaede, Kurai and Hotaru? She tried to keep up with his words. Light, powers, gods and goddesses. It was nearly an information overload, but she nodded away, with a fascinated looked in her eyes. She listened to the female. Engama? She was already trying to associate the wolvers here with there packs. The words trickster flowed through her mind. She pinned her ears softly, though she felt like the female was calling her weak by the tone. She felt like she wouldn’t belong to a pack like her’s. ”There is so much to learn about this place.” She chuckled slightly to herself. “So much that I feel my head aching.” She smiled hoping her sense of humor would appeal to their tastes. She stood up fully, getting a better feel of herself. She was glad her legs didn't feel like they would buckle beneath her, her stomach did not naw at her, her body didn’t feel like it was breaking anymore. She smiled to all of the wolves. ”I can not thank you enough for the assistance you have all given me, and sharing you’re information about your packs.” She turned her head to lunifer, hoping she might get to speak with him further. ”And I’d like to know more”

Lunafer Mars Ianthe

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-15-2017, 12:55 AM |
Divine
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.75
Meso-runner
355 ep
© Sylvirr
The situation is... different. One he has not been in, one that he struggles with managing for he is many things but 'sociable' is not one of them. He is far better with one-one-one interactions, as Mars would know. It pains him to not know Ianthe, pains him to realize there is so much he knows so little about, though he manages to hold his smile with a natural ease and grace as he gestures gingerly,"Of course. If it pleases you, we can walk and talk. Please feel free to join us." This is stated towards the Enigma Wolf who's name he had not gotten, though despite her somewhat tricksy persona, she didn't seem dangerous, and so he'd not mind. Besides.. "There is much I don't know about Enigma and would like to learn myself. I am afraid I can only educate you extensively on Divine and Hotaru, though I'm more than happy to do so.
Divine lives in Firefly Cove, a seaside retreat with a large meadow. As I said, Hotaru is our patron Goddess. Our powers revolve around light and healing--we can both heal diseases and illnesses-- but we also have some destructive offensive and defensive abilities. As a pack, however, we do not seek out violence, nor do we much condone it. I would see us as a safe haven for those in need, even if the stop is but temporary. Mars can educate you more on Kaede, as oddly enough, though I have personally met the Earth God, I know little of him."
As honest as ever, Kaede was responsible--as much as Kaiyo-- for the greatest gift the priest had ever received, and so he regards Kaede with appreciation, more than anything else.

"!!!"
Ianthe Shyvoni Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 11:48 AM |
Divine
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.75
Meso-runner
355 ep
© Sylvirr