pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Heal Bell
Posted 11-08-2017, 12:22 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber
She skipped steadily through the land, her gem swinging on the cold wind. For, yes, the nights have grown quite chilly nowadays, and the grass wasn't the same, bright green it has been for the past season.
Her eyes twinkled with excitement and her grin couldn't be wider - she had something planned for today. Something that, in fact, involved three. Her paws were itching to call a healer-meeting ever since Lunafer's, but somehow got deep enough into gathering chores for her idea to slip off her mind. Her jaws clamped around the ragwort stems, she crossed Divine's borders from outside and trotting toward Mystery's den.
The sun was high in the sky as she reached it, and went inside for a second to place the golden herb on it's place. Checking everything was at it's place, she went out again and shook her coat from the petals and dust. Time to call the group. She was more than excited to get to know Adelaye better, and to meet... uuh, what was her name... Huata! Zinna was more than happy with the opportunity to officially meet her, too. After Dax and Cerberus (who was still nowhere to be seen) she hadn't really had a healing (or herb-oriented) conversation. Even when teaching the smaller folks she felt uncertain, and suddenly she had two grown-ups to coach!
You can do it! She thought as she raised her head and let a howl run with the cold wind. Also, she shined. Just to be sure they'd know where she was. Or, well, maybe just to experience the pleasure again of knowing her fur was executing starlight.
"."
Huata Adalaye

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 02:05 PM |
Divine
Huata
Divine Healer
Female, 1.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 80 lbs
ep
© Kassandra
A summons woke Huata from her nocturnal slumber in the shade, finding herself very comfortable in an actual shelter. To feel like a member was new, but it was nothing she couldn’t absorb quickly. Trigger by trigger, she would learn to settle down as the healer instead of the healed. That is, at least, when she finished the lessons yet to begin. Learning was very probable the reason for the call. Drowsiness clogged much of her head up with grumbles albeit a sleepy smile grew on her rosy lips. Her newly tamed fur shook off the morning dew that had stopped by during the dawn the snowy female spent by napping. Something else glinted in the light of day; the scapolite of Divine dangled around her neck as a proud pendant. The longer her optics stayed open, the more she realized she was invited to learn about herbs in daylight. “Ugh...” That was something she would have to bring up: Huata didn’t mind being the night-shift medicine wolf if they wanted to work when everyone else was awake. Sunlight turned the albino into a vampire skittering for the darkness although she was very sweet and not at all foreboding. Paws shifted nervously, mind asking if she wanted to skip out this once. No, otherwise she might end up missing every lesson! Miss… Zinna, was it? She would not know how truly useless the snowflake was midday until told or at least shown.

Every second burned as bad as she imagined, the broiling sand grains searing sensitive pads that would retreat swiftly only to be put down again. Gladly, it was not as silly as summertime travel would be. Huata could feel it was winter, or very close to it, but solar rays still touched down and had fondness for bulling the she-wolf too. An unusual radiance originating from a fellow canine took the girl's mind away from agitated nerves as she neared. Ears lowered flat and tail tried to wag without colliding with popcorn-like popping legs. “Are you M-Miss Cinna? I-I mean Zinna!” Stutters slow as a conversation drags on, but the more nervous the alabaster figure, there is a lot more dragging to occur.

Huata always had a bit of trouble meeting new people.

Adalaye Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 04:58 PM |
Divine
Adalaye
Divine Healer
Female, 2.75
Meso-runner
33 in, 107 lbs
0 ep
© puffball

The nights were endless after her return to the cove; the peace of sleep eluded her at every turn as her heart and mind worked against her, injecting her with an unshakable doubt that had followed her from the Serene Fields. That particular morning her restless pacing had led her to rest at a perch on the precipice of a jagged cliff overlooking the horse-shoe jaw of the The Cove and the horizon of deep blue ocean disappearing into a sunrise of bright pastel orange and pink. It was uncertain how much time she spent gazing out into the endlessness of the sea, but she was cold to the touch, doused in the chill of an autumn that would soon turn to winter.

A wistful sigh is the only sound she makes as she rises from her haunches, having decided to take to the warmth of the meadows to melt her iced bones and perhaps scavenge for chamomile in hopes of stifling the insomnia that burdened her so. The more time she spent aimlessly looking out to the sea the larger the ache in her heart grew. Keeping busy seemed to be the only reprieve she was afforded from the woes that plagued her weary mind, and it was during the absent-minded picking of daisies that she heard the candied call of none other than her new mentor, Zinna. The sun had risen well above her heard by the time she had gathered her loot and turned tail to heed the woman's summons.

Zinna was a beacon of starshine, a lighthouse that guided its ships to safety and Adalaye could only smile around the stems clutched between her velvet black lips. She was not the first to arrive, as a new member of the pack had beaten the lionmaned woman to the small meeting and she could not --for the life of her-- remember the girl's name, but she seemed kind if not a bit on the skittish side. Setting aside the herbs she greeted Zinna with her habitual nuzzling, brushing her cheeks on either side of the woman's and approached Huata to greet her in a similar fashion.

"Ladies it's so good to see you." and their company is well received and much needed."Forgive me, but I'm not sure I recall your name? I'm Adalaye, but feel free to call me Ada."she introduces as she pulls from Huata, an amicable smile still in full blossom on her cinnamon creamed features. She then takes a seat and continually moves her opalescent eyes between both women. "I hope you've both been doing well since the meeting."

Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-17-2017, 05:14 PM | This post was last modified: 11-17-2017, 05:14 PM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber

"Yep, I'm Zinna!" she answered the pale girl as she approached. Her tail started to wag like hers, and the red wolf gave her a friendly smile. Well, stars, she looked shy. It felt a bit odd, she could see the cherry-eyed girl was around a year old, but was still, like, six inches above her own head. Thoughts like that came on her mind as she beamed up at the shy yearling. "And you must be Huata? I'm afraid I couldn't talk to you at the meeting, it's nice to meet you!" she said, trying to break the ice. The wavy-haired Adalaye joined them next moment, and Zinna met her opal eyes with her own amber, shining in delight that they were all gathered now. "Hello, Adalaye!" she executed a playful bow at response to the royal-coated woman.
She would wait for Huata to introduce herself to the maned wolfess and maybe answer her inquiry before saying: "Oh, I've been great! Busy, but great." she answered the question. "Aaand I thought we could start with our training today!" she continued, her voice raising with excitement. "What do you think?" she asked, her smile still in bloom.
"."

Huata

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-05-2017, 01:56 PM | This post was last modified: 12-05-2017, 01:56 PM by Huata
Divine
Huata
Divine Healer
Female, 1.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 80 lbs
ep
© Kassandra
Boy, was the girl glad that Divine was understanding! Make an error like that at home, and she'd be limping when they departed. To hear confirmation that the russet woman was Zinna, a breath held now roamed free in the gelid air of winter, minisculy crystalizing into sight. Nerves soothe themselves piece by piece as she hares time with her new mentor, moments of silence passing until her senior asked about the albino's name. "And you must be Huata? I'm afraid I couldn't talk to you at the meeting, it's nice to meet you!" Her cheeks turned rosy as her eyes, modesty easily as seen. "Likewise, M-Miss Zinna! Y-yes, I'm Hu-Huata Dasa."

Plush feather wags and a pink smile makes an entrance while Adalaye approaches, absorbing the docile movements of the wolf blobs before one came towards her. She could feel the welcoming nuzzles of the newcomer... and it was nice for a change. She was on the receiving end of admiration rather than the one openly giving it for the sake of her life and Huata loved this. Her pink nose would nuzzle her friend back if she would stay long enough for her to do so. Again, someone wasn't certain about the albino's title, but it wasn't anything that was bothersome. With a giggle, she repeated, "I-I'm Huata Dasa. Pleased to meet you, t-t-too Ada."

Not only were there new friends to meet but as the girls' mentor had said, they were going to learn about herbs! Eyes widened and ears perked only to be temporarily blinded by the sun, reminded of the pain her nostrils faced. She liked to learn about things, yet it would prove a challenge if she can't smell and most things looked like colorful blobs. "I-I don't mean to be rude or-r anything," Huata began, shuffling her paws, "But maybe after this, may I suggest doing lessons in the late afternoon or early morning? I wouldn't want to disturb you at night."

Nightly lessons would be ideal for her, but other omegas didn't even want to play around then, so why would a healer? "Other than that, I'm really excited to begin! How about you, Ada?"

Zinna Adalaye

The Angel flies | "Blessed be The Lord" | "Can I be spared from Hell's Gates?" | Hotaru's light shines

OC: heckity heck, the lateness!!!

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-06-2017, 11:28 AM |
Divine
Adalaye
Divine Healer
Female, 2.75
Meso-runner
33 in, 107 lbs
0 ep
© puffball

She is only so delighted to hear nothing but good tiding for both girls, as life had not been the kindest comrade in the months that had passed it eased the dull ache in her chest."A pleasure to meet you as well, Huata." Adalaye winks, eager at the prospect of learning something new of her trade."I'm glad to know you've both been well." she practices silence, attention pressed upon the timid moonflower. She saw no issue with meeting at a later time in the day, as it were, winter was already on their doorstep so there wouldn't be much sunlight to speak of anyways."I'm very excited, Huata. I only know the very basics of healing, but I imagine that the Divine may use their magic to also mend the wounded?" This query she aims at Zinna, her eyes turned from the ivory girl to their mentor.

Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-11-2017, 11:46 AM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber
She took the snow-pelted girl's name and family name and smiled in silence as she talked with their maned friend. It brought her an interesting feeling, listening to how she stammered. So shy was the moongirl!
She blinked in slight surprise as Huata flinched slightly when she perked her ears and widened her rosy eyes in excitement. The pale girl was probably very sensitive to the sun rays... She asked for the next lessons to be procrastinated to late afternoon or to be taken in early morning.
"Of course, Huata." she answered with compassion. Zinna felt a hint of unease creep up on her as Adalaye mentioned healing by magic. True, her angels had told her Divine was a pack of healing, but apart from her lessons of herbal treatment with Mystery, no one had actually mentioned wielding the power of light to heal one's wounds. She paused for a second before answering.
"Lunafer and Lypso'ru had told me so" she confirmed "but I haven't yet seen anyone do anything of the sort." For a couple of heartbeats she was silent, then concluded: "I guess it must have not been needed yet." But as she said it a small bit of bafflement formed at the back of her mind...
"I see you've brought some daisies!" she noticed the herbs, which were neatly set aside, and took the opportunity to change the subject. Huata had come empty-handed, so Zinna guessed for the other to have brought them. "Do you know what they can be used for?" she asked in a friendly manner. The red wolf had a feeling the young albino hadn't worked with herbs before, but she was curious how much Adalaye knew.
"."

@[Huata]

[ Reply ]