pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Autumn Icon © UnoleSpirit
Current Layout Image © Dee & Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private victor.
Posted 11-07-2017, 08:55 PM |
Enigma ( Staff )
Lyra
Enigma Wolf
Female, 2.75
Meso-runner
30 in, 105 lbs
218 ep
© Ly

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, I WILL GUT YOU
IF I NEED TO. I WILL CARVE MY WAY OUT
WITH ONLY MY TEETH.
wind worries the edges of the afternoon, presaging dusk with cool fingers; habit finds her on the banks of the mire. nestled in the thick cypress trunks, still as a babe in arms. but her eyes are bright, skimming the surface of the waters with a watchman's resolve. closer inspection would reveal just how tuned she is to the movements on the water. the forward prick of her ears, gathered tension in her hips--every bristling hair a trigger poised for contact. she wears her fascination like a threat.

but the weather has turned; leaves stir among the bleached-bone roots of the swamp alders, summer's last gasp rasping on the breeze. the crocodiles have descended to their watery beds and no telltale signs of monsters stir the surface. still, she watches the water for the crest of a reptilian spine, and sees only her reflection. can't shake a sense of melancholy. it's only the season, she thinks; the ends of the day burning faster, now, into night.

and still she searches for comfort in familiar haunts. the gods' petty in-fighting had not much changed the swamp. she settles deeper in the boughs, ivory pelt like a stray sunbeam in the mud, and wishes her mind as quiet as the water. it's a futile endeavor. but it offers some distraction. for now, it's enough.

Clarke wh00 crappy starter

[ Reply ]