pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Autumn Icon © UnoleSpirit
Current Layout Image © Dee & Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Fire Crimson Falls From These Paws
Posted 11-07-2017, 02:21 AM | This post was last modified: 11-07-2017, 02:23 AM by Vivek
Vivek
Rogue
Male, 3.00
Endomorph
35 in, 137 lbs
ep
© Tae

Bloodied paws tread upon the earth, the terrain changes from that of the wasteland he had just came from to softer grasses. It is a relief to the male, has him sighing thankfully. He had been walking on hard and rugged grounds for what felt like ages now. It was nice to finally feel something as soft as this grass.

Slowly but surely the trees grow more dense, enclosing around him. Feathery fur dances as wind tugs at him. He shivers slightly, hesitating in his travel to the unknown. It seemed he had walked straight into the colder seasons. Back at his tribes, the sun would be shining down on them for at least another three moons. Though, here in these strange lands it would appear to be different. He starts off once again, leaving a bloody trail in his wake. The thought of his blood makes him weary. Who knows who could smell him, or follow his trail left behind. He casts a worried gaze over his shoulder to stare at the scarlet colored path of prints he left behind. He could only hope that rains come to wash them away.

It is long that he stumbles upon a peculiar sight. A ring of drooping willow trees surrounding a stump. He takes a moment to observe each tree and soon comes to realize that there are markings that seem to resemble elements within the bark of each tree-- as if it had been engraved into the bark itself. His eyes are drawn to a tree with tongues of flame carved into the bark. He stares at it for a moment, his eyes lingering on the tree. Something tugs upon his being, and suddenly he is hurriedly trotting towards the tree. He leave bloodied paw prints but ignores it at this point. He sits down i front of the tree with wide eyed curiosity craving knowledge.

"Wisdom Speaks."

Vaitan
THis sucks oops

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 09:24 AM | This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 10:50 AM by Lilith
Fire
Lilith
Fire Beta
Female, 2.00
Endomorph
33 in, 130 lbs
57 ep
© Renee
Warmth. It was an element of comfort to the matron, putting her at ease she moves against the barriers of the willows, twilight eyes peering curiously through the drooping foliage as she has felt that familiar tug at her breast before when others have presented before it, drawing her towards the elder trees to greet the potential newcomer. The smell of blood was also unmistakable, slicing through the cool, autumn air like a dagger through a heart - where was it coming from? A brow rises, summoning the use of her scarlet pendent as she collects heat, bringing her core body temperature up. Lean legs pull onward as she moves quietly, she is physically structured for battle, yielding power over speed - her thick frame hovers close to the earth. It isn’t long before the bloodied paw prints he had left behind became noticeable, either. Ultimately resulting in the instinctual disengagement that this man might be any threat ( though, she is always guarded - prepared for whatever might be thrown her way ). It is in the moments that he would come into view that Lilith would cut through the willows, aiming to stop about ten feet towards his right. “are you new to these lands?” the blonde begins, taking a few quiet steps closer towards him and the tree that held the emblem of fire. She wanted to know how much he already knew, before she gave him the education sphele on what these lands were about and the magic they had been gifted long ago by the gods. “Lilith. Beta of the Fire pack.” a short and formal introduction, waiting quietly for a response.

Vivek

credit @RussianBlues of DA.
recolored by Kiwi.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-10-2017, 01:45 AM | This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 02:29 AM by Vivek
Vivek
Rogue
Male, 3.00
Endomorph
35 in, 137 lbs
ep
© Tae

He shifts uneasily on his throbbing paws, trying to ride himself of the burning sensation that spreads throughout his pads. The skin was raw, sensitive, cracked and bleeding. He'd been traveling for months, the tribal painting that normally marked his fur had long since washed off due to nights of rain without shelter. Despite his discomfort, he continued to admire the tree in front of him, especially the carving itself. No earthly creature could make this, the carvings were to deep. Too intricate. His neck stretches so his nose would brush against the bark of the tree, trying to catch any scents. There was nothing sadly, except for the stale smell of wolves.

Are you new to these lands?

The words catch him by surprise, his eyes shifting to the right to gaze among the new wolf. He calmly turns his head to her, body relaxed in hopes of showing he was not a threat. He watches her take a few steps closer, not bothered at all by her choice of actions. She didn't seem to be posing a threat, why should he defend himself? Instead, his tail would thump lazily upon the ground a few times. This was a friendly greeting where he was from, and he often used it when tribe members approached him timidly to speak.

"I'm afraid so ma'am; I've been travelling for months, and happened to stumble here. Though these trees are quite alluring. This one in particular, I feel a stir within my chest when I lay my eyes upon its carvings" his words are spoken in an emotionless manner; seemingly feeling within the tone whatsoever. Yet his eyes are alight with emotions; curiosity, amusement, interest. They swirl within him inwardly as she speaks once more; introducing herself.

His eyes snap to the tree once more, eyes glazing across the tree with flames engraved upon its bark. His eyes then return their stare upon Lilith, his head piecing together the information in a matter of mere seconds. This place must be... perhaps a recruiting of sorts? Or was it a meeting place? His eyes quickly snapped to observe the carvings within the other trees. A water droplet, lightening bolt, snowflake? Were these packs largely based upon the elements? His gaze returned to the female, and suddenly his head dips to the ground, a sign of respect. She held a rank of importance, one that demanded respect in his lands. He winces slightly as he is forced to shift his weight upon his raw bleeding paws.

"A pleasure to meet you Lilith. I am Vivek, a simple rouge." as his sentence nears its end, he lifted his head to stare inquisitively at her. "Lilith, please correct me if I'm wrong-- but I'm assuming each tree represents some type of pack. A fire tree, a fire pack. Then if there is a water tree, then there must be a water pack. Is this place a gathering for the alphas of those packs? Or is this a sort of... how do I say it.... recruitment area?" he questions the female in front of him, ears preened forward as he eagerly awaits her response. He was constantly thirsting for knowledge, always the one to learn more.

"Wisdom Speaks."

Lilith

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-10-2017, 10:36 PM |
Ice ( Staff )
Icarus
Ice Wolf
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
31 ep
© ev

"oh dear, fire wolf, it seems as if you have brought the heat to these lands. isn't it hot enough?" icarus purrs out, a demon cloaked in angel's coloring. his tail slithers across the ground like a snake behind him as he moves out of the trees. his eyes, the only demon-like thing about him, a deep orange, watch the fire wolf. a smirk slips onto his lips, whiskers twitching at the smirk before he winks at her. his eyes fall upon the rogue, the smirk stays as he twirls around the trees, slinking like a panther would, staling it's prey. glimmering white teeth show as he curls around the ice tree, leaning back against it, casually. "oh yes, dear vivek, it is. a recruitment area, some may call it. but you, have sat underneath fire's tree. which means, you are now theirs." he pauses as he looks to his claws, thinking of chewing at them, but his eyes wander back up to the two, "i am right, no?" icarus teases as he eyes lilth with wonder, "pretty eyes, doll. anyways, not truly theirs yet. but, almost like it." he hums, standing again as he shrugs. vivek's fate, sealed, maybe. snow is brought over icarus to keep him cool, his heart rate slows, making him wander closer to the others, trying to keep it up as the snow falls over him and the grass, following him, wherever he went. his thick fur is built for the snow, not this cruel heat. he only descended from the mountain when it was cold, and since winter was on its way, here he was. icarus' tail wavered in between wagging and just shifting from side to side from boredom. his eyes flicker between the two, standing a good six feet away.

Lilith

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-11-2017, 04:57 PM |
Fire
Lilith
Fire Beta
Female, 2.00
Endomorph
33 in, 130 lbs
57 ep
© Renee
‘I’m afraid so ma’am, I’ve been traveling for months, and happened to stumble here.’ so, just another rogue much like she had been upon her arrival. Except with different conditions, she had family within these lands before she knew of it, her father had provided the refusal of education as he did not deem her suitable for the trademark Valentine name that was ever so prominent within these lands. She was simply Lilith, disowned by her late father. ‘Though these tree’s are quite alluring. This one in particular, I feel a stir within my chest when I lay my eyes upon its carvings.’ and just like that, a sly grin manages to promptly position itself across blackened lips, a brow rising as she dips her head, twilight eyes curiously following Vivek. “It’s Akako, the god who represents fire.. he's calling for you,” the blonde matron breathes, that grin quickly adjusting itself into a toothy grin. ‘I am Vivek, a simple rogue.’ but before she can speak, he provides her with his inquiries. ‘I'm assuming each tree represents some type of pack. A fire tree, a fire pack. Then if there is a water tree, then there must be a water pack. Is this place a gathering for the alphas of those packs? Or is this a sort of... how do I say it.... recruitment area?’ except before she can speak, another’s voice interrupts. ‘oh dear, fire wolf, it seems as if you have brought the heat to these lands. isn't it hot enough?’ the fire bitch quickly throws her gaze towards the ice male, and he winks at her. She’s unable to contain the natural response of bristled hackles as they flare into that hereditary Mohawk, brows falling heavy into one another as she scoffs, “I can show you heat if you‘d like, dear.” and it nothing less than a threat as those hardening, twilight eyes bare themselves into the figure of Icarus. ‘oh yes, dear vivek, it is. a recruitment area, some may call it. but you, have sat underneath fire's tree. which means, you are now theirs.’ she laughs. A calloused, pissed off laugh as she finds herself physically preparing to beat the fuck out of this douche bag. She’s always had a short fuse. “Uh, no, you’re not fucking right.” the bitch spits, turning to look at the rogue now. “The choice to leave and join is freely yours,” a quick mutter as she offers an almost apologetic look. ‘pretty eyes, doll.’ oh - ohohohoh oh “Piss off,” a final snap, a bitter retaliation as she maintains her distance between the two men - though her priority is Vivek, her body oozes the essence of violence; a viper ready to strike. Tattered, black ears have long ago folded flat to the curve of her crown, narrowed eyes peering haphazardly at Icarus. Her throat is guarded as her head is slung low, jaws slightly parting.

Vivek

credit @RussianBlues of DA.
recolored by Kiwi.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-12-2017, 06:53 PM |
Enigma
Ruellia
Enigma Alpha
Female, 4.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 115 lbs
371 ep
© Xechi

"You're bullshitting has irked the lady, dear." Her haunting voice would come from the shadows, nearer to Lyra than the men. Rue's enigmatic gaze is on Icarus before she "materializes" from the dark, the shadows she so lovingly toyed with seemed to flow off of her like smoke, taking their eventual place at her paws. She grins, despite the ache between her eyes that made her teeth grinds. Ruellia doesn't move from her spot, instead silently insisting they turn to face her. She cocks her head at the white wolf, Icarus, if her memory was correct. "Do you always intrude on this... delicate process?" There is honest curiosity there, and the confusion shows in the wrinkle of her brow. The man sat beneath Akako's tree, not Kiyoshi's.

Ruellia could feel the tension emanating from Lilith, and, were situations different, perhaps she would have helped enact violence upon this intrusive man. But a single huff of the air reveal Vivek's injury, and Rue could sense the exhaustion of travel on his fur. Her hearts stills, and, with Kurai's blessing, Lilith would hear her; "He could help," she says, for Lilith's mind alone. "Even if he's... irksome." Rue hopes to calm the fiery woman before stepping forward to stand beside her. Always the one to take the lead, she presses the conversation forward, her enigmatic gaze meeting Vivek's. There is a moment where she just eyes him, curiously, as though each second stripped him bare, and then; she grins, cheshire in nature. "My husband rules the pack of the tree you sat beneath," she laughs gently to herself, still feeling the wonderful high that calling Vaitan "husband" brought. "And while it is your choice, you should trust your gut. Akako called to you, and he is not one to be denied."

In her talking, she all but ignored Icarus; now, her sea-foam eyes find him, and again there is a moment of observation. "Before we continue, sir Bullshitter, care to be the bigger man and give our weary traveler some relief?" It's a test for the Ice wolf, curious to see where he was with the power Kiyoshi gave him. Vivek would, no doubt, benefit from some ice pressed to his swollen, bloodied paws; not to mention a few licks would quench a parched tongue.

"She wears strength and darkness equally well. The girl has always been half goddess, half hell."

Vivek

[Image: EinF1lS.jpg]

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-13-2017, 09:49 AM | This post was last modified: 11-13-2017, 09:49 AM by Vivek
Vivek
Rogue
Male, 3.00
Endomorph
35 in, 137 lbs
ep
© Tae
Akako? The god of fire? Now this was intriguing. Vivek listened to her like a child would in class, his tail lazily tapping against the moss-soft ground. A god for a pack? Vivek couldn't really call himself a religious man, but then again his tribe didn't really have and divine figures. Who was he to fire down the thought the this Akako god was real? Instead he simply studied her words with utter curiosity.

'oh dear, fire wolf, it seems as if you have brought the heat to these lands. isn't it hot enough?'

His ears swivel towards Icarus before he turns to gaze at the alabaster male. His eyes observed the way he slunk and curled around the tree with a snowflake upon its bark. Vivek The male would answer his question, a Cheshire grin upon his features. He spoke tauntingly, as if he were trying to get a reaction from one of them. Vivek merely blinked when the white mentioned belonging to the fire pack. The sage knew different, he wasn't owned property just by sitting beneath a tree. The women, Lilith, didn't seem all too happy with the words spoken by the male. She reacted with aggression, her hackles raising like individual needles. It was quite the sight, eyes full of hostility as she glared at the male. Though when she turned her twilight eyes back to him, he can see the apology in her eyes.

"There's no need for hostility" his words are spoken calmly as he shifted onto his aching and burning paws, trying to stand between the wolves. They were obviously from separate packs, if the necklaces had anything to do with it. He tried to keep the fact that snow seemingly appeared out of nowhere out of his mind, but he couldn't help but feel tickles of amazement within his gut.

Suddenly another wolf joined, female this time. She seemed to morph out of the shadows themselves. He found himself watching as the shadows slipped from her fur, revealing her body. He watches as she stands next to the women of fire, obviously familiar with the girl. He feels vulnerable as she studies him, her sapphire eyes gazing mercilessly into seemingly his soul. A moment passes and she grins, Cheshire in nature. He doesn't know if he should feel unnerved or welcomed. Either way, he would smile gently at her, tail swaying slightly in greeting. She speaks of the snow man helping him, and immediately he feels as if he were a burden. He knows they probably don't intend it, but he can't help it. Though he stays silent, sensing that this confrontation between the three pack wolves were much deeper then his presence. He knew this was some type of test, so he would stay silent, shifting to lower his haunches upon the ground and watch them observantly.

"Wisdom Speaks."

Lilith Icarus Ruellia

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-13-2017, 11:39 AM |
Ice ( Staff )
Icarus
Ice Wolf
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
31 ep
© ev

'it is so easy to get underneath these creatures skins, how funny.' icarus thinks as he watches the two with a smirk on his lips, eyes on the fire wolf who seems to only grow with rage. his tail swishes from side to side, about to respond to the enigma wolf who had showed. his eyes slither over to her with a smirk on his lips, a woman he had met before, ruellia, in the pass. he chuckles, "i suppose i have." he hummed as his eyes flicker to the rogue who had spoke, he gives a chuckle. oh, violence was inevitable around these places. he grunts as he looks to the man, seeing that he was hurt. his eyebrows raise, concern hitting him for a split second before the asshole facade came back. he gives a nod to the alpha of enigma, for he was not one to cause pain- just irritation. icarus' necklace glowed underneath the light as he looks to vivek, giving a small smile, only for him to see before frost is conjured up, covering up his burning paws. his heart slows even further, he stays sitting as it makes him feel dizzy, somewhat. his ears fall to his head with irritation, his eyes slithering to the rogue with a nod. "hope that helps, sweetheart." he winks, oh never a moment of no excitement around this boy, was there? his eyes then shift to the fire girl, "want me to piss of now, lavagirl?" he muttered as he looks over the wolf who stood underneath fire, "sometimes we find what we need in other places, not want we want.. take that as you will. if fire isn't suited for you, ice is not far from it. just barely through the styx, and up the mountain. if you can make it up, you deserve to be there." he speaks, actually being serious for a moment. his demon eyes stay on the man for a few moments before he looks to the enigma woman, "married, huh? what's that like." he teases.

Lilith

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]