pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Borders purple rose;
Posted 11-05-2017, 03:12 PM | This post was last modified: 11-06-2017, 11:00 AM by Dax
Enigma
Dax
Enigma Healer
Female, 1.75
Meso-runner
32 in, 99/105 lbs
58 ep
© Jorrvaskr
" oh wonder "

Once again she was here, at the jungle borders. But now she was almost an adult, a couple of seasons away to complete her second year of life. Oh my, how the time flies. It seens like yesterday she was only a child annoying her raven-father around the halls of enigma. Now, she is a beautiful young female, with great knowledge on healing above everything. But she was intrigued by Mercury's words when he talked about "non-healing proprieties of herbs". So, she came to the best teachers to find out what that means.

Her slim figure stands in their borders, respecting the territory limits of earth pack -- a pack she admires a lot -- waiting for their leaders, after howling, calling from them. She knew that Briar used to be their alpha, but now it seens like things had changed, so in her cry she only says "eath ruler". Hopefully, whoever is in charge here is a nice one. She sits over her long, fluffy tail and waits, beautiful and charming as always.

Dax called for the alphas (ttaging Mars) but anyone is welcome to arrive and say hello c:.

re-tag me if i don't reply in 3 days.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-06-2017, 01:00 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

the whispers of the willow tree soothe the man as he lays near it, watching over the lands. he lays under the willow that briar had passed making it. his tail swishes back and forth against the bushes that had surrounded by the tree, the ones he had made to protect the tree from anyone that would come near it. his head lifts when there is a call from the borders. mars lifts himself, not even giving himself time to stretch out so he could find whoever called. his legs stretch long as he hurries himself towards the borders. the sound of the call sounded female, also like someone he had heard before. but he does not let him slow that down. his paws thunder against the ground as he moves through the forest floor, dodging trees and rocks with the slimness of his body. he arrives before anyone else, looking around before his eyes catch on the enigma wolf known as dax, one he had pulled from the caverns with mercury's help. mercury's daughter. a smile pulls on his lips as he looks around the woman, before his eyes catch on the young woman again. "dax, hello. how're you? what brings you to the gaia today?" he asks with a smile on his lips, giving a head bow to the girl, before he looks back up through his eyelashes, "how is mercury?" he asks with a cock of his head.

Dax; jorr i love your table so much ugh ♡

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 07:31 AM |
Enigma
Dax
Enigma Healer
Female, 1.75
Meso-runner
32 in, 99/105 lbs
58 ep
© Jorrvaskr
" oh wonder "

Oh yes, Mars was the ruler around here. It didn't took long to his black-brown shape appear amoung the trees and vines. She smiles at his approaching, standing back on her feet. "Hello, king Mars." She greets him with a slighty bowing her head, showing the needed respect to an alpha. Even that she was used to be around high ranked wolves, since her father was one of them, Mars was not part of Enigma. If she wanted to keep good relation between the packs, respect was needed. "I'm fine, and dad too. And... I here for some lessons. You know, since the childhood I wanted to be a healer, and here I am now. But, I'm curious..." She paused, thinking of how properly forming this next sentenses. "Dad told me about the non-healing proprieties of herbs. I thought that no one better than a Earth wolf to explain and teach me about it."

Dax was very determinated to become one of the bests, if not the best healer Enigma ever saw. She wan'ts to be better everyone think she can, she wants to prove her dad she can be as great as him. And so be it. "But I don't have much to offer in exchange, I'm sorry." SInce the very first time Mercury told her everything must be paid, Dax became quite "paranoic" with that. Well, probably it was for the best.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 05:35 PM |
Enigma
Aster
Enigma Healer
Female, 1.50
Meso-runner
27in (a) in, 90lbs (a) lbs
ep
© Xechi

She was to be a healer, Momma said. Like Grandpa before, regardless of Aster's wishes on the matter. Though, after some contemplation, the girl could find no other career that would suit her sickly self. It made sense, being a healer, not just for herself, but for the pack as a whole. With some practice and dedication, why, she'd be able to achieve some form of independence! And be of use to her loved ones, which, if she were honest with herself, was far more important. She'd started performing "experiments" in Grandpa's garden, and though focusing was a challenge, she found this odd herb that smelled rather fragrant that seemed to improve her mental clarity.

Today found the waifish girl relaxing at the common entrance of their home, and it is with some curiosity that she watched Dax exit. The girl was a white speck on the hillside when Aster pulled herself up and followed. They were partners, after all, by her blessed Mother's decree, and Aster admitted to a deeper appreciation for the beautiful girl she'd once seen crying by Enigma's black lake.

It's a long, exhausting walk for the sickly girl, but she makes it. The jungle rises high above, and she can't help but feel a sense of awe as she stares. So this is where Grandpa lived? Her head swivels in all directions, eager to see it all as voices rose in the distance; Dax's and a man whom, she thinks, she saw at the feast. Wasn't he blessed, like Papa? The emaciated girl follows the voices, her bespeckled frame becoming more mussed as her tangled fur caught on branches and leaves. She approaches from behind just as Dax finishes what she'd been saying, and she shuffles on her paws. Aster gives a low, raspy cough to get their attention, though her auds flick backwards with discomfort. Maybe she shouldn't be here? “Sorry, I, uh..." Aster stumbles over what to say, and turns her nervous gaze on Dax. “I saw you leave, I was... curious. We're supposed to work together, an' I thought..." again she trails off, her line of vision returning to the leaf-strewn ground. Realizing her bad manners, she quickly looks to Mars,
“Ah! Sorry, I'm Aster, of Enigma." A pause, a nervous laugh and another shuffle of uncomfortable paws. “But you... probably already knew that..."

She really was no good at this.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-09-2017, 11:20 AM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

there is a certain relief that hits the man when dax speaks of both of the two being fine. a sigh leaves mars lips, a relieved one, a weight off his shoulders as he looks to the girl when she speaks. his head cocks to the side as he nods. a small smile slipping onto his lips as he looks back towards the gaia and then backs himself up, "well, of course, dax. i know some, i would love to teach you. and i can always call asceo and some other healers." he speaks as he shakes his head, "do not worry about that, i am just glad to be able to teach, my dear. no need for anything in return.. just once you are a great healer, maybe don't forget about the ones who taught you." he winks, trying to lighten the mood. there is rustling in the distance, and mars steps out of the earth borders, letting out a soft growl as he steps in front of the young enigma girl, eyeing the forest before his eyes set on the young enigma girl that had followed. his head cocks to the side as she introduces herself and he blushes, shaking his head. "i apologize, aster. i did not know who it was," his head flickers to dax who is sill behind him, "is it alright if she joins us, dax?" he asks, stepping aside as he looks back to aster, who he gives a smile too. mars eyes the female, frowning somewhat as he can see how skinny the young is and how she looks almost sickly. he then glances back to the other enigma woman, waiting.

Dax

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-09-2017, 11:57 AM |
Enigma
Dax
Enigma Healer
Female, 1.75
Meso-runner
32 in, 99/105 lbs
58 ep
© Jorrvaskr
" oh wonder "

Her heart and soul was now less heavy, just after he said no payback was needed. Dax was glad Earth pack were always this kind with her -- and Enigma, in general -- always willing to give their knowledge. She smiles to Mars, bowing again her skull in respect to him. Before she could think of saying anything else in this conversation, the noises of the approaching girl called her attention, ears moving tall while her neck moves the head slighlty, even she couldn't see in the left side. It was just her instinct acting without her orders.

"Oh, It's okay Aster. Sorry for not invinting you." With the other half-blind girl, Dax always sounded sweeter than with others. Aster had a special spot in her heart, for some reason. Their bound was not that great, but... It doesn't matter for Mercury's daugther. But Ruellia's girl presence here was unexpected. Dax was really sorry for not calling her to come along, yet she was used to come to the Gaia alone. Her attention and speech returned to Mars, once more. "It's okay, Aster is my friend. We are healers together" Just bu saying together, her heart warmed up. But she kept it in secret, inside her mind.

Aster Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-12-2017, 05:42 PM | This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 05:42 PM by Aster
Enigma
Aster
Enigma Healer
Female, 1.50
Meso-runner
27in (a) in, 90lbs (a) lbs
ep
© Xechi

Despite his assurance, Aster still reeks of discomfort, and her smile is shaky as she casts it towards the Earth King. ("You're a princess!" One of the more annoying spirits shouted, and an observant eye would see her cringe, honey-gold eye clenched shut with surprise.) “It's alright, sire." she says, weakly, with a dip of her head, and she feels herself flame with shame. ("Not good enough!" It chittered, Momma'd grab ya by the scruff!") They were loud today, those shadowed things always lurking to her right. Spirits, she called them, friends. Friends argued sometimes... right?

Dax's gentle voice pulled her from these thoughts that hinged on terror, and Aster gulps a dollop of anxiety. “You couldn't have known," This comes as a whisper, though Mars would have heard it either way; but behind it is an apology. Aster had been a terrible friend, after all. How could Dax know about Aster's newfound dedication? The wraith-girl was always off on her own, forsaking duty for distraction. 'Not anymore.' "I want to be better." Still a whisper, for Dax alone, though Mars could undoubtedly hear her. 'For you, for Enigma.'

Finally, her nervous eyes would return to their would-be teacher, and a shoulder would aim to meet Dax's in hopes of finding comfort there. "We'll be in your debt; Enigma's honor." She could say that, right? As 'princess' to the Halls? "I think Grandpa Tristan lives here; he's a master of herbology-" the girl pauses her rambling, her single peering eye widening in realization as she adds, quickly, "but don't let him know we're here!" Rushed, the loudest her voice had been since appearing from 'neath the underbrush. "He'd say it's inappropriate, teaching young lady's like us about poisons." Aster pauses again, this time, her honey-golden eye aims to catch and hold Mars's. "But I think it's better to know death."

Eerie child.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-12-2017, 09:32 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

mars watches the interaction between the two, it makes him chuckle, a smile staying on his lips. for the young would grow further together, a friendship blossoming along with learning. mars nodded to the two, smiling to aster as she spoke to him. grandfather? it didn't ring a bell. his head cocked to the side as she spoke of him. had mars not met all of earth? there were many here. there were many that laid in the roots, the ground, that he had not met yet. he needed to call a meeting, mandatory, like theodosia had suggested. he made a mental note as he flashes a toothy smile, "well, i shall not tell, aster.. and enigma owes no debt to earth. it is alright, dear. you two have saved me from a day of wandering aimlessly in the pits.. i do agree with you. knowing your herbs can help in many ways, poisons as well. though i today, i do not think poisons we need to learn." he winks to aster as he motions for the two to enter, nodding his head in the direction of the forest, where they would find most of the herbs. "so, girls, what would you both like to achieve today?" he asks as his eyes scan the borders for any more lurking creatures. but, there seem to be none. he gives a smile as he looks to the girls again, starting to a walk.

Dax & Asceo; i thought asceo may be interested in teaching some.

[ Reply ]