pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome we gotta light a match and start a fuse.
Posted 11-12-2017, 10:39 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; Pidgeon couldn't help but beem in joy as she bent her had down to look at her new meaning in life. "White and green... Our favorite colors." The female was filled with happiness, and for a moment she realized that she had never felt like this in her whole life. She takes deep breaths to calm down, but she is still ecstatic.

"Do you have any questions that I might be able to answer? Of Kaede? Of magic?" She nods, and for a moment is confused. Had he read her mind?

"How many Gods are there, and if Kaede is a deity then who is the 'main' God? In my homeland our God was Lupus, the first wolf to be ever made by Kyotu, the creator of deitys and lower Gods." Pidgeon puts her head down once again to admire the white and green pendant.

"And how is magic used? Also, I would love a training session with you later."

speak think
Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-13-2017, 12:19 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

many questions hit his ears, but, he does not mind. if anything, it makes him chuckle, smile, that she had questions, was interested in earth. mars rakes through his brain to remember everything she had said, for lately, he had been missing some pieces of his memory for some reason. but, it him sooner than later. "well.. there are six main gods. eight demi-gods. kei is of water, kaede of earth, hakuro of wind, kiyoshi of ice, haya of storm, kurai of enigma, hotaru of divine, and akako of fire. those are the demi-gods who rule some packs. then there are our main gods, hoshiko who is the goddess spirits, jiro is the god of destruction, hiroshi is the god of truth and wisdom, ryo is the god of power and law, kaiyo is the goddess of love, and lastly, there is keitaro who is the god of luck." he speaks, clearing his throat in the midst of his talk before his head turns to the side slightly, "you do not see much of the main gods, though, i have met hoshiko.. four times now? we had some.. problems in doutaini not too long ago, and she appeared, calling the wolves to help. and then, for the day we worship our gods, she blessed me with the powers of spirits." he speaks as he shifts so he is comfortable on the temple's floor. "each god is different, as kaede is the most.. giving god i have met. i have seen him around five times as well. he is... an amazing god, pidge. i truly hope you get to meet him soon. as for akako, he can be.. very. irritable. the times i have met him, they have not been, nice." he mumbles, remembering the attack he tried on asceo, their beta. his ears fall back in thought of that, but his eyes flicker back to her with a small smile with the question of magic. "magic? well. it comes to you, mostly. but, you have to practice, train. but, you have to feel it in your heart. feel kaede, focus on what you want to do. like right now, focus on making the moss spread, breed life, breath life." he murmurs as he uses growth, their lowest power that even pidge could do, even if she had no ep. moss grew up and over mars' feet before he lifted them, chuckling, nausea kissing at his stomach. "try?"

Pidge

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-13-2017, 08:43 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; Her ears flick to and fro at all of the infromation. But only when he begins to show, talk, and demonstrate the magic does she instantly perk up. She watches as he begins to demonstrate his powers, feeling something stir up inside her as well.

"Try." She nods and steps next to him. Feel it. Feel it! Something begins to brew in her, and right next to her left paw a small patch of clover pops up. Her eyes go wide and Pidgeon beams with pride. She tries it again, but nothing happens.

Suddenly her vision goes dizzy and acid burns at her throat. She wheels around and spits out a disgusting liquid. Her brows furrow and her lips peel back. "What the hell was that? Eugh!" She spits, trying to get the horrible taste in her mouth, staring at Mars.

speak think
Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-13-2017, 09:03 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

mars watches her, a smile on his lips as she tries. then, a small patch of clover shows up. his tail picks up in pace, excitement running through his bones. he hops to his feet, about to go over and congratulate her. but, then she throws the bile from her stomach up. he frowns as he uses growth and bloom in front of the woman, dandelions popping up from the ground. "eat, dandelions help with the pain and stinging feeling that using powers can have." he nods as he feels a headache coming on. "i apologize, with kaede's powers, we do suffer the effects of creating life. which is that when we use our powers, poison runs through our veins. it fades, but to breed life, we have to sacrifice something." he murmurs, as he picks a dandelion up between his teeth and chews it, swallowing it. it wasn't one of the worst things he had tasted. goji berries were a bit worse, the berries full of acids needed for the body. his eyes lift to hers, "but congratulations. i do not think i've seen anyone pick it up that fast. you did really well, pidge.. it just takes practice." he murmurs to the girl, gently walking over and pressing a gentle nuzzle to her cheek before he leaned back with a smile on his lips.

Pidge

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-13-2017, 09:43 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; She looks at the new dandelions and pauses, hesitant. But he explains why and she lets out a sigh of relief. She takes the flower in her mouth, crunching and then swallowing. It had a sour taste, but it wasn't horrible. Slowly but surely the pian went away, and in a couple of minutes she was fine.

But her thought about powers are interrupted as he brushed her cheek, ever so gently. For a moment the spot he had touched stayed warm from the heat of him, and she stood completely still. Her tail gently wagged and for a moment she only looked down. A smile carved her lips and she could only stand there dumbfounded. Pidgeon lets out a chuckle, wishing for the warm feel of his tough again. But she quickly scowls at herself. He has someone-- Azrael. For a second jealousy sparks through her, but she quickly tries to shoo it off. She couldn't have feelings for the man she had just met... Right?

"I-I... Thanks. I sort of just felt something and tried to do it. But you already have it measured down I can see." Pidge smiles and begins to step out of the temple.

"So does the pack sleep together, or do they each have their own dens? I only ask since it will be Winter soon. I'll have to dig a den if so, but I'm not sure where to dig." Her eyes gaze around the forest, looking for a potential home if the pack only shared a territory.

speak think
Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-14-2017, 09:45 AM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

mars gives a sure nod as he follows the woman out of the temple. he was always worried about the wolves of the gaia, especially with the poison that ran through them all. he had seen what it had done to others, to briar. his ears are always open to questions, as he looks to the female who asked a question. he gives a soft chuckle, "we all have separate dens. the only den, i suppose you would call it, we share is the temple. but do not worry, we will get you a home before winter. there are vacant dens, my old one is still up i am sure. it's good for one, still got some moss in it." his tail swings back and forth as he heads wet of the temple, navigating his way to it, as it wasn't too far off from here. "it isn't far. it's right beside some brush, good hiding place." he chuckles as he follows the old path that he remembers from nights of traveling to it. flowers trail along the way they were being led, nights of practicing. after the nights of being in the temple, mars had worked on a den, making it semi-nice, but he was never there so it really didn't matter. if anything, he needed a den in the pits, that's where he stayed when he was young, first joining the earth pack. if you went to the pits, you would a place where he stayed, a den underneath some rocks. a soft yawn leaves his lips as he looks to the woman, today had been long and after this, he would be ready to sleep and nestle in with his adopted pups, baby and fetch. as of now, that was who laid in his den, he hadn't seen azrael in the longest time. it made his heart ache, wonder where the man had left to. a grunt leaves his lips, had he seen the pups and left them? was he scared of family? commitment? mars didn't know as he walked, wanting to turn this into a run, but he would wait. he would wait until pidge left and he could run home, wear himself out so he wouldn't have to think anymore.

Pidge

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-18-2017, 09:17 AM | This post was last modified: 11-18-2017, 09:20 AM by Pidge
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; He talked of his old den, and she let out a sigh in relief. It might be a bit unkept, but I can fix it. They follow a path of flowers, each beginning to slowly wither and lose it's life. But others seemed alive in the Autumn, Russian Sage and Blue Star Amsonia. Even Garden Mums. Her eyes seemed to play with the image of the flowers, and as they tilted and swayed in the wind, it seemed like they were alive. Dancing.

They arrive just as the sky begins to darken, its orange and red hues now simmering down to a darker blue. The sun was falling and the moon was taking its place. In the last sunlight she examined the den. There were spots were the side of the wall had crumbled and left a pile of dirt, and spiders lay their webs in every corner. That could be fixed. But as Pidgeon exited the den she looked at the herb garden, and her heart seemed to melt. She didn't know much about herbs, but the little she did know could save lives.

"Oh, Mars. It's amazing. It will be fixed and brand new once I get to work on it. And maybe in the Spring I'll make a new den, closer to yours. But until then my neighbors will be the life that springs here. Mars, I am grateful. I am grateful for everything you've done. Thank you." She buries her slender muzzle into the area between his chest and shoulder and lets a smile dance across her lips. I don't deserve this.

speak think
Mars

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2