pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
clipped wings
Posted 11-03-2017, 12:54 PM | This post was last modified: 11-03-2017, 12:55 PM by Niyole
Niyole
Rogue Wolf
Female, 3.00
Endomorph
32 in, 122 lbs
170 ep
© Elle

she's got heaven in her eyes! Those lurid sunset peach eyes blink against the sudden light and cool drizzle that fills the air with a mist. Despite the moisture grass wilts beneath the clouded gray sky, evidence of autumn across the open fields just outside the entrance to Para Siempre. She'd gotten lost among the exits of the crystal lined caverns, emerging within an area much further than she'd intended, as she could not back track through the dingy and musty hallways as well as those wolves who were used to dwelling in the depths of such caverns. Instead, she found herself loping towards the first trickle of fresh air to be exposed to these dreary conditions.

Tucking her head between her shoulders she drew herself into the open, headed at a diagonal towards the rising river's edge. Her broad shoulders work as she jogs forth to follow the river, knowing it will lead her to more familiar territory if she follows its winding path through the fields. There's a soft sight from her lips as she wonders what Clarke is up to, if she cares much about her mother's wanderings or if she'd settled into her new life outside of Haruko's watchful eye.

Maybe it was a mistake...

A lone thought, one that yearns to return to Xyntanza's and look across the familiarity of the various foothills of the mountain and to climb to the welcoming arms of the valley within. Yet she is determined to discover more to Doutaini outside the past. Niyole had never called another place home and she was uncertain if her heart could betray the place she'd been born into and experienced all of what life had lead her. Still, here she was, jogging the wet pathway that might lead to some other salvation and unfurl new wings, as her's for Xyntanza's had been clipped so abruptly by the abandonment of her friends and family.

She did not worry about her course. The gods would guide her as she prayed Haruko's forgiveness in her renouncing of his powers and with the necklace, some of her faith in the god of air.

"Hoshiko's merciful hands steer my course and Keitaro bring me luck," dulcet tones call out to the misty air, a prayer reaching out to the heavens for proper direction.

( image from openclipart )
Keston
ooc: so sorry this took me so long Julie, I honestly forgot to get to this.

If I have not replied to you & it's been awhile please PM or re-tag me in the thread so that I don't forget it.

[ Reply ]