pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Autumn Icon © UnoleSpirit
Current Layout Image © Dee & Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
November 2nd, 2017: Nothing Unusual Here
Posted 11-02-2017, 11:41 AM | This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 02:44 PM by Ecclesias
Doutaini Staff
Staff
N/A, 10.50
----
in, lbs
ep
© 
Let's Keep this Regular!

November 02, 2017

This is just your standard update, keeping you up to date on what's what with your staff team!

Changes to the roster
We are terribly sad to announce that Intricate is stepping down from the Staff Team.

Intri has a lot on her plate, and though she is no longer on staff, she'll be still on site for everyone to pester with love & affection! She's contributed a lot as a Moderator and a community member. With one stepping off our roster, we have Kiwi returning to the team after a hiatus. She is our new Site-Helper.

That being said, folks! We're still openly receiving auditions to fill up our Staff Team. We'd like a total of 3 mods, and 2 helpers. Please consider trying out. You have until November 3rd at 12:00PM to post your try-out. Upon which, you'll be PM'd a short interview to help bolster your case.

We have a lot of things going on behind the scenes right now, and we want you to help us deliver all of these awesome things!

Spooky Scary Skeletons
Something strange is in the neighborhood, have you noticed? Mother Nature has obviously been a little out of whack this past month, and there has been a rash of terrible on-goings hitting Doutaini.

We've realized as activity has risen, there have been many members who were "spooped" more than once. The Staff Team recognizes 2EP is claimable for these interactions, not including the plethora of other items (i.e. meeting a wolf, exploring, etc). This could lead to members EP-farming, and in the spirit of fairness, we're restricting the amount of times this MN can be claimed until the Spoops come to an end. Until the event ends (keep your eyes out for the DI, folks!) members can claim their MN interaction a maximum of 5 times. That's 10EP for participating alone.

Keep posting, and keep those eyes peel for more creepy going-ons!

Consultations
Wow! A lot of great ideas have been brought forward to staff. We've asked for your opinions and we've received it. The window to get more say in is still open. There's a little over a week left for further participation, and the Staff Team thanks you all for being so honest, and open to the subject matter brought forward. Please feel free to continue offering your ideas.

EP Conundrum
So evidently Staff Team was not on the same page regarding the newly instated EP System. Some of you may have been told you were not able to collect EP for any threads made or completed before June 2017: this is not true. You are allowed to claim points for those threads, provided that they meet the new criteria outlined in the new system. Old threads, new criteria. If anyone has any questions regarding this, please direct towards Admin. Thank you.

Characteristic Contest!
BEHOLD! Most Deceitful!

1. OCTOBER CC winner has been decided!!! Congratulations to Aderchop for being the Most Deceitful!! Here's a treat 4 u.
  2. NOVEMBER CC is now open for nominations. We're looking for Dout's Most Misanthropic! Nominations close November 19th.

Other Events!
  1. DOTD OOC Events will be closing soon, so to allow DoutKids to vote! Nov 4th submission period ends.

And that's all folks!

Love, Spoops & Hugs,
- Doutaini Staff

Posted 11-02-2017, 11:42 AM |
Doutaini Staff
Staff
N/A, 10.50
----
in, lbs
ep
© 
A Gift, To Our Deceitful Winner Aderchop

The quick, brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. DJs flock by when MTV ax quiz prog. Junk MTV quiz graced by fox whelps. Bawds jog, flick quartz, vex nymphs. Waltz, bad nymph, for quick jigs vex! Fox nymphs grab quick-jived waltz. Brick quiz whangs jumpy veldt fox. Bright vixens jump; dozy fowl quack. Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim. Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim. Sex-charged fop blew my junk TV quiz. How quickly daft jumping zebras vex. Two driven jocks help fax my big quiz. Quick, Baz, get my woven flax jodhpurs! "Now fax quiz Jack!" my brave ghost pled. Five quacking zephyrs jolt my wax bed. Flummoxed by job, kvetching W. zaps Iraq. Cozy sphinx waves quart jug of bad milk. A very bad quack might jinx zippy fowls. Few quips galvanized the mock jury box. Quick brown dogs jump over the lazy fox. The jay, pig, fox, zebra, and my wolves quack! Blowzy red vixens fight for a quick jump. Joaquin Phoenix was gazed by MTV for luck. A wizard’s job is to vex chumps quickly in fog. Watch "Jeopardy!", Alex Trebek's fun TV quiz game. Woven silk pyjamas exchanged for blue quartz. Brawny gods just
CONGRATS ON CC! WITH ❤, BY DEE

Code:
<center><div style="margin: 10px; border-top: #fff solid 20px;  border-bottom: #fff solid 40px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/rPoOtnj.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #06000a; width: 530px;"><div style="padding: 430px 70px 50px 70px; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1pt; font-family: 'roboto,' sans-serif; text-align: justify; line-height: 12pt; color: #fff;">The quick, brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. DJs flock by when MTV ax quiz prog. Junk MTV quiz graced by fox whelps. Bawds jog, flick quartz, vex nymphs. Waltz, bad nymph, for quick jigs vex! Fox nymphs grab quick-jived waltz. Brick quiz whangs jumpy veldt fox. Bright vixens jump; dozy fowl quack. Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim. Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim. Sex-charged fop blew my junk TV quiz. How quickly daft jumping zebras vex. Two driven jocks help fax my big quiz. Quick, Baz, get my woven flax jodhpurs!  <span style="color: #8300bb;">"Now fax quiz Jack!"</span> my brave ghost pled. Five quacking zephyrs jolt my wax bed. Flummoxed by job, kvetching W. zaps Iraq. Cozy sphinx waves quart jug of bad milk. A very bad quack might jinx zippy fowls. Few quips galvanized the mock jury box. Quick brown dogs jump over the lazy fox. The jay, pig, fox, zebra, and my wolves quack! Blowzy red vixens fight for a quick jump. Joaquin Phoenix was gazed by MTV for luck. A wizard’s job is to vex chumps quickly in fog. Watch "Jeopardy!", Alex Trebek's fun TV quiz game. Woven silk pyjamas exchanged for blue quartz. Brawny gods just</div></div>
<sub><sup>CONGRATS ON CC! WITH ❤, BY DEE</sub></sup>
</center>