pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private it comes back to you.
Posted 10-30-2017, 09:34 PM | This post was last modified: 10-30-2017, 09:45 PM by Mars
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

it's in the air, the need for change, the need to speak. mars was resting in his den when the songbirds seem to wake him from his dreams. his hazel eyes flutter open underneath the light, his eyes shift around his den, it is empty. he picks himself up, the dream that came to him needed to be a reality. he needed to speak to Theodosia. the young earthen king picks himself up from the mossy grounds of his den floor. he stretches himself out, gem shimmering underneath the light. mars lets out a breath as he takes his first steps out of the den in the morning, footsteps shaking for a moment before he pushes on, making himself go into a trot towards the temple. he found comfort, grace in the halls. that is why he used to stay within them, for comfort. there is confidence in his step as he trots, eyes gazing along the gaia, watching the wildlife scurry around and the trees' leaves fall to the ground. everything was settling in for the winter, which would become of doutaini soon. a blank slate, winter brings. right now, it was all being wiped down from the year before. mars had survived his first year here, barely. yes, he had lost a friend, a dear one in the first year, but, he made it through. that was a blessing in someway, knowing he could not break as he thought he would with losing the closest thing he had since he was very young. the young man reaches the temple, brushing against its cool walls before he rests his hind haunches in front of it, head tilting as he lets out a call for the young woman. the girl who was an adopted sibling of the deimos family. mars had wondered how she was during the tough time, but, he knew she needed her space. he had worried about her a lot, contemplating of when he should call her into his presence. mars knew that the young warrior would want to speak with him, maybe even draw a spar with him. but, he would handle it, all in time. mars' hazel eyes search the edges of the forest, side leaning onto the olden walls. he remembers his first visit here like it was yesterday. when briar had called him to a meeting, where mars told the jungle king he wanted to return home, and briar lead him here, to get his necklace, to rejoice that mars was here. now, it was all a distant memory, one that felt like no time had passed. one that was held near and dear to his heart, no matter how much time would, or had passed. the alpha waits, gem placed on his chest, invisible crown atop his head, and smile intact on his lips as he waits on the warrior to show.

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-31-2017, 07:27 PM |
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Gamma
Female, 2.25
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
150 ep
© Violetta
☾ theodosia ☽
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number.
I was lightning before the thunder

Daylight streaked through the opening in her cave, the newest bedside she decided to reside in. Blurry eyes opened, narrowed and irritated. What she was woken by however... Ears that pricked at the sound of a call. One only issued by a King in most cases, authoritive, perhaps a bit forceful. It made her want to listen. A trait often Briar himself only managed to have. Theodosia's tongue clicked quietly, the warrior rising from her dormant position. She kept her den in sub-par condition, not too dirty yet definitely not neat. One you'd expect from an animal who does bother to clean every month so. The same state her body was in. Civil, neat, but not clean.

Familiar footsteps lead her to the Temple, Theodosia's imagination reminding her of the Kaede celebrations. Where the God himself sent lilacs flying through the air, as wolves from all packs came to worship their God. Her lovely God.

The she-wolf paused, sapphire eyes gazing up at the temple. And then the unknown king. "Mars...?" She winced at her own voice, raspy. Unused. Theodosia hasn't had to use her vocal cords in awhille, except the occasional snarl after catching prey. Small, and scrawny prey. But prey none the least. The warrior could take care of herself after all, even if said care was a bit sloppy. "You know I'm an adult now... But I don't feel like it, I feel like that cocky young child with her pride bruised. Who ran to Briar because he was the only one who didn't mind taking someone with flaws. But my brother, he was always like that... Forgiving, willing to scrape past the nasty to reach diamonds. I wonder if you're like that, if you're the new King?"

"Speech here."

Mars, Thank you for starting Ev. <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-31-2017, 08:07 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

the girl does not take long to show. she comes in a timely manner. mars' head looks up to her, giving as smile as she arrives. Theodosia stands two inches taller than him, which makes mars straighten himself a little taller. when his name is spoken, he bows his head, "theodosia, it has been awhile." mars speaks, head turning back up as he looks over her. she seems scrawny, her body sunken in. his eyes flicker back to her bright blue ones, still full of life. he gives a half smile as she starts to speak. his ears are perked as she speaks. her tale of briar. it makes him chuckle, smile a bit. but it still stings, the way she speaks of him being gone. he knew briar was gone, but it felt like a slap to the face to hear it. but, nevertheless, a smile stayed put on his face. "that is for you to determine, theo. though, i am.. the new alpha, yes." he speaks, clearing his throat as he looks over her, "and, i have called you here for a few reasons." he speaks, standing up again. his paws flatten against the ground as he nears her. he sits in front of the woman, so they are close, intimate, face-to-face, with barely a tail's length between them. "i want to apologize for your loss, theodosia. i am truly sorry for briar.. more than you know of. he was... the best. and i can only hope that i will be a mere shadow of his greatness. i am sorry i didn't visit you earlier. i suppose i thought you might have needed some space, dear." he murmurs, loud enough for the two to hear, his words heartfelt. his eyes roll over her, worry shakes through him. "have you been doing alright? besides.. the passing." he speaks, knowing the answer. "you know, you can always come to me. i know we have had our differences. we are two different creatures of habit. but, now, things have changed. even though you still feel like your childself, you are much more. a woman. congrats, happy birthday." he chuckles, "but, i hope now we can get along, for the better."

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-31-2017, 08:53 PM |
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Gamma
Female, 2.25
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
150 ep
© Violetta
☾ theodosia ☽

Her heart thuds, pins prickling at the delicate flesh of her toes. Theo was for once... Sentimental? "Yes it's been... Too long I suppose," a cheeky smile pulls at her lips, listening as he continues on. She'd listen for now, and try to understand. Try to decipher his rasoning for this, all of this... Oceanic eyes examine his figure for now, he looked quite healthy. Healther than she's been herself for awhile. Teeth tease a charcoal lip between them, feeling brief shame swell. But it's okay to long a prolonged period. As long as I get back up, the exact thing I'm doing. She holds back a hesitant hum, concentrating on Mars's words once more. Her time for another speech would come soon.

Maybe not soon enough.

"Mars, hush for a moment please." She chirps sharply, although not unkindly. "I-, thank you for the happy birthday. But, we're the new generation. A time for another era, you may never be as great as Briar was. However you can do MORE, and I demand you do more Mars. It's time for us to remember, but get over it. We'll always love him, and I refuse to let Briar be forgotten... But... Let's- just go forth for now alright." A trembling grin pulls at her lips, despite how fake it feels.

"And I pledge my loyalty to you, not for Briar. But you Mars, because even despite our butting heads, you're my Alpha, hopefully my friend soon. So demote or promote me how you please. As your second-in-command, pupsitter, even just a normal wolf. I'll do it for you." The warrior's brow quirks for a moment, "And, as a piece of advice. Mandatory meetings have done nothing but prove loyalties in the end. So don't be hesitant to go hard on behalf of them... I'm known to be a skilled advisor." Theo's unsteady grin evolves into a full grown smirk.

At least her cocky looks weren't turning out too bad.
"Speech here."
* Theodosia offers to be demoted or promoted according to Mars' wishes.
Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-31-2017, 09:11 PM | This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 09:12 PM by Mars
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

when mars' is shushed, it surprises him, though it should not. the woman still has the lionheart that she had before. his eyes flutter as he listens to her, his heart following the fluttering in pursuit. so she has grown. his heart swoons, for one of kaede's wolves has loyalty in them, for him. his ears fall to his head, a smile pinned to his lips. he was wanted for alpha, not just tolerated. her advice brings a chuckle, deeply rooted from his heart. "so, it seems you have grown, theodosia." his eyes flicker across her, nodding. "thank you. you do not know.. how much that means to me, theo. truly. thank you. and, i will take you advice. as long as you keep giving it." he murmurs, clearing his throat. "well, i suppose that means you will have to take the position as earth's gamma.. since that rank was left open." he gives a wink to her, "i would love to have you on the council. we need a lionheart like you, theo. if you please. if not then,
you may stay as a warrior. for you are an even greater one at that. though, until we do fill the rank, i might ask you for your opinion on our new warriors. the way briar did.
he chuckles, referencing to a spar when testing a new warrior. mars nods to her, "you deserve it." he speaks as he rises to his feet, "walk with me?" he asks as he looks towards the forest, a patrol due for the morning, maybe even a better chat would come with the trolling along the borders of their beloved gaia. mars starts to walk anyways, for if she is too tired, he understood. "if you do decide to take the position, theo, the council can approve members into the pack, as i trust your judgement of who joins." he speaks, voice thrown in her direction.

Theodosia

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-31-2017, 09:32 PM |
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Gamma
Female, 2.25
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
150 ep
© Violetta
☾ theodosia ☽

Theodosia Verien-Deimos, was stunned. Silenced, the feralness of her soul tamed for a split second. "What? Mars only if you’re sure..." He HAD to be sure, her trust issues couldn’t take another hit to the gut. "That... Was the position Briar wanted me to take when I turned of age, heir when he was older and I had proven I could be trusted with power-" This is no longer about him. Her smooth feature almost scowl with confusion, a war forever raging itself within her. "Thank you?” Theodosia trilled uncertainly, but still with buried pride. She’d start this all over, with Vaitan, Lilith, ALL of them. She’d make it right, even if their saltiness was a bit contagious.

She hummed lightly, hurrying toward Mars’s side as the King trotted away. This could be good for her, for him. For Earth. Theodosia would make sure. "Yes... I’ll take it. But, everyone needs to be trained in combat. Especially with elements, we are Earth. Known as the softest pack next to Divine.. But we control Mother Nature, and it’s dangerous to be under estimated and still to weak to defend our borders. Perhaps that could also be a mandatory meeting?” Theo began to shoot off quickly, taking to the job of an advisor was quite easy after training her mindset to be imaginative, and open to the thoughts of a pup. "Thoughts?"

"Speech here."
Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-01-2017, 03:22 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

mars keeps his head low as they move through the gaia. mars' eyes glance back towards the other, giving a small smile as he hears her words. he nods to her as she stammers in disbelief. surprise hits his ears when he hears that briar had that in store for her as well. mars' lips twitched into an even bigger smile. so, he was doing what briar would do. even though her words cut out, he was still proud, not hearing the rest. he was following in the man's footsteps. he looks to her as she speaks her thanks, "no need to thank me for something you deserve, theo." he speaks, paws patting the grass as he moves along, looking towards the borders with ease, eyes settled to see if anyone was trying to cross or waiting for the alpha and his council. he hears her near his side, he chuckles quietly as his ears twirl towards her. he gives a nod, nodding along with her words. they all seemed good, well worded, and what earth needed. his heart swoons, ready for the changes that earth needed. his ears fall in the assumption that earth was weak, he knew what wolves though, what they assumed to be true. but, the alpha knew what happened with assuming. his smile turns into a smirk, looking to the woman. "good idea, i think that would be best. you will lead the meeting after i call it, is that alright? i will sit with you, we will train them, but i will be your assistant for that meeting. though, there are a few advantage points i want to show. many do not know that power lies within the weaker tolling powers that we have. you do not need to be all-knowing, all-powerful to do some damage." he speaks, eyes following the borders again, hazel burning through the small creatures that ran through their forest.

Theodosia

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-02-2017, 04:14 PM |
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Female, 10.75
----
in, lbs
ep
© Divinity
Mother Nature!

The sound of movement draws your attention. The silence of the woods is broken by the figure of a doe in the distance. She’s stopped moving, and so have you. It’s hard to make out her shape, some sort of diffused light makes it hard to discern her edges. But when she moves her head, you swear you can see the slightest flicker of light dance from the sockets of her skull that would normally contain eyes. Spindly legs bring her closer to you, before she stops within lunging distance. Yet you find yourself rooted to the ground. You can see more clearly now, the eyes that flicker contain pinpricks of sickly cream and the yellow of a dying sun. She is still for moments untold -- an eternity that seems to stretch on forever and never yield, until she explodes into action.

It looks as though she might be charging for you at first -- until she whips around to a tree near you. At full speed she slams head first into the thick trunk, sending shivers across the ground and wheezes through the tree. She’s propelled back, almost knocked off her feet, but does not hesitate before she’s charging forward again. The drowning thuds keep coming as she bashes her skull in against the sagging wood. She continues long after you think she’d been knocked out, going until her face is largely caved in and stained with dark crimson. She finally falls, but only as her body continues twitching, her skull writhing up and down to continue its terrible smashing but not quite hitting the trunk any further as the corpse crumples down.

NOTE: Simply ignore this post if you do not wish to acknowledge Mother Nature. However, you will be granted 2 EP for participating in this event.

[ Reply ]