pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
destiny unfold [p]
Posted 10-28-2017, 06:23 PM |
Divine
Lypso'ru
Divine Beta
Female, 4.00
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou
timestamp

Please tag me if I forget to reply within 3 days. <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-29-2017, 12:24 AM |
Divine
Lypso'ru
Divine Beta
Female, 4.00
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou
&& she is forever faithful

The meadows had always been one of her favourite places, perhaps in the whole of Doutaini. A sanctuary barricaded from the outside world by cliff ledges that were unable to be infiltrated by wolves. She had gathered the Divines here many times, to hide or to train, it was her own salvation. Now, it was aided with the gift of their new oracle pool, something she had mistakenly found out by glancing into its' depths. It was a mirage of sorts, showing one their true fears, or true desires. She always saw a large family when she glanced beyond its' edges, Divine healthy and large in numbers, safe in their cove. Her fears, she couldn't bare to watch. The sunlight bounces off the crystallized surface that morning, it was still early and first light had only just appeared over the cliff ledges, the sun still copper from having only half risen. It threw the meadows into a scarlet hue, her own coat orange in appearance under the glare. She wades forwards, stepping into the pool just to see how far down it went, she was thoroughly surprised when she found it to only be ankle deep. Instantly the mirage faded away, what was left, only her own, true reflection. She smiles thoughtfully at it, before retreating to the edge once more. Here, she finds a soft patch of grass and nestles down to stare into the vision the pool offered her, Kaleddin stood there with her and Lunafer, leading the pack into victory by happiness alone. It saddened her some, but if here was the only place she could see her love, than here was the place she'd be.
Lunafer

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-29-2017, 08:08 PM |
Divine (Site Helper)
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.50
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
355 ep
© Sylvirr
It was her wings, Goddess! Who stepped over the clouds.
And laid her rainbow feathers aslant on the currents of the air.

Oh how heavy he feels. It is the weight of a soul-- or perhaps, the lack of one. He knows why Hotaru put hi here, why she watches from above with fragile hope and earnest willingness. a Child Goddess she is no longer, and while it is something inevitable, he cannot help but feel responsible. He had taken a burden not his to bear, and she had tried to convince him otherwise--the goddess herself-- and so perched upon his shoulder as a dove, in an effort to lift his woes while suffering her own, and yet it only deepened his love for her, for the pack.

He makes his way carefully through the starlit tidepools. There is a beauty here, a beauty unknown and unattainable from anywhere else in Doutaini, for nowhere else do the stars shine so brightly. The moonlight fills the sky and no clouds above dare to dampen the spirit of the night, the fireflies corralled in flickering, blinking herds of glowing lights that keep a starlit path along the shoreline. But here was where he'd made driftwood pyres to allow the bodies of Lypso's children to be carried out to sea. Here was where Mystery breathed her last. Here was where Panik had never gotten to return to. At first, he thinks it a ghost he sees standing atop the pool he had gazed into once, and only once, for he knew his deepest fears, and he knew his deepest desires. But a second glance proved otherwise, as Lypso retreated from the waters to settle in. "Lypso?" he need not lift his voice, for the gentle crash of waves is but a whisper, a lullaby in the evening.

Lypso'ru

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-29-2017, 09:42 PM |
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Female, 10.75
----
in, lbs
ep
© Divinity
Mother Nature!

Without warning, the air around you becomes deathly cold. A sinister feeling permeates the air as the ground becomes darker around you. The grass under your paws blackens and dies as the trees wilt. Their leaves fall away, dead and still. Flowers lose their color and shrivel away. It’s as if their life was suddenly sucked away. The ground itself is the only thing that seems alive–thousands of bugs ripple to the surface, twisting and greedily swarming the decaying ground. Pale wretched maggots burst forth around your paws, threatening to crawl between your toes if you don’t move fast enough.

NOTE: Simply ignore this post if you do not wish to acknowledge Mother Nature. However, you will be granted 2 EP for participating in this event.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-30-2017, 07:01 PM |
Divine
Lypso'ru
Divine Beta
Female, 4.00
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou

The orange glow begins to fade as the sun splinters up and over the ridge, it bathes the meadows and pool in sunlight, washing away the copper hue from before. She skips free of the water and curls into the soft, meadow grasses, just as Lunafer arrives. The familiar scent and voice giving him away, but she still turns those eager, sapphire eyes in his direction. Instantly her face fills with an easy smile, her ears bowing as she dips her muzzle towards him, "Luna," she sighs, the name is like a relief on her lips. It it good to finally have a moment alone with him, a brother from another world and yet here, their destinies had tangled into one. "How are you, love?" She whispers, climbing to her feet again to turn and face him, but nature today, would just not give them the peace they deserved. The air grows stale, a chill sweeps up beneath her stomach to breathe ice across her skin, she shivers against it involuntarily. "I'm really starting to get sick of these random misgivings," she tells him with a pout, but this was one of the worst she'd experienced so far. All around them, the trees wilt and die, their lives taken away like the pull of a plug. Her breath stutters as the flowers crumble to the ground, as the grass turns black and folds in against itself, and then... there is the bugs and maggots. Sapphires, widened from fright and anger both, turn to Lunafer; "go to the ocean!" she squeaks, to afraid to shriek in case whatever this was, materialized in solid form. Making sure Luna follows; she flees the meadows, under the cave and out onto the beach. Sand couldn't die... could it?
Lunafer bloody mother nature >_< lol

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-05-2017, 08:38 AM |
Divine (Site Helper)
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.50
Meso-runner
355 ep
© Sylvirr

What IS this? Perhaps it is alarming, that he responds first with confusion and then follows this up with an inquisitive cock of his head as the ground beneath them writhes to life..... But he has seen much, and this leaves him with questions. Maggots were harmless creatures, if not disgusting, and he finds himself wondering how--why? What? Is there something fetid beneath the sands? This is not the doing of Hotaru--she'd dare not sully her Cove with such a thing. No, it is the death of their plants that alarms him, and his brows furrow as his ears pin back against his skull. He doubts Lypso has ever seen him truly vexed--and he currently is. "As am I," agreeing with her dislike of the current misgivings,"These are ill times and bad tidings." He seems unperturbed by the maggots under his feet that cling to his toes and try their damndest to wriggle into the crevices, though he finally moves towards the water, if only to join Lypso and to examine the plant life beneath the waves.
"I think it is high time we call the packs together. Something is wrong."

Lypso'ru

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-17-2017, 06:36 PM |
Divine
Lypso'ru
Divine Beta
Female, 4.00
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou

There is a horrible squelch as the maggots between her toes burst and cripple, the sand hard enough to flatten and squash them as she lands heavily just outside their caverns. Disgusted, breath is expelled forcefully as she shakes them free all around her, out here; it seemed the cove was untouched and she didn't doubt that if they returned to the oracle now, there would be nothing wrong either. "I have a feeling that it is to do with what Vodka said, the day of the dead." She tells Lunafer, though she agreed with him in there having been something wrong in the air as of late. She felt still, like she was walking on eggshells through her life, it was a sensation she hated, that anything could break and lash out at any moment. She feared the worst, though she carried a calmness not many could. Still, Lunafer's state worried her and once she was convinced all the maggots were gone from her silken coat; she carries herself across the sands to press herself into his side. A comfort for him, but for her as well. "Perhaps it is time," she tells him, but around them the air had stiffened and all but lifted and gone. It was silent, save for the gentle roll of the waves against their shoreline. "Things have not been the same since the willows," she admits, "sometimes I blame myself for everything that has happened..." and perhaps it was her fault, Hotaru, from what she had heard; had been shattered by the Divine wolves' display of violence and judgement. Locked them out of the cove, a tantrum none could have imagined.

She lowers her hind end, muscles rolling beneath the silken fur of her hide as she sits against the sand. A little while away she can see the maggots she'd thrown writhing across the sand, uncomfortable with the texture. She was sure they'd find something to congregate beneath, something dead, something revolting just like them. Her sapphire orbs lift away and out to sea where the sun winks like a thousand diamonds off the surface, her breathing still quite rapid she begins to try and slow it down by breathing heavier. "How are you, Luna?" She finally asks, the closest ear to him turning inwards to catch his every mimic and sound. She worried about him, but now they were reunited, she'd never leave his side again.
Lunafer

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-18-2017, 02:01 PM |
Divine (Site Helper)
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.50
Meso-runner
355 ep
© Sylvirr

He sighs heavily, though eventually it fades into a sound of release moreso than anything else, and he allows his muscles to relax once he is certain all is well and Lypso's form rests beside him. He turns his gaze to her, pale blue meeting deep sapphire, and finally, he smiles. "You cannot blame yourself for whats happened. The blame rests on all of us, and it is not your burden to bear alone. Hotaru has given us a chance to grow from this-- as has she. She loves you, and has put her trust in me, and I would have nobody else at my side. You are a rock I need, and so if there is a weight you carry, share it with me, that the stones we are will not break, but be stronger for it." He leans, gingerly and gently pressing his shoulder to Lypso's in an effort to calm her rapid breathing and her racing heart, trying to will his own calmness into her.

Lypso'ru

[ Reply ]

Posted Yesterday, 07:57 PM |
Divine
Lypso'ru
Divine Beta
Female, 4.00
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou

He is an anchor beside her, a calm lake compared to the rushing tides of the sea. She can tread water in his presence, where usually it is near impossible to keep her head above the water. post traumatic stress had well and truly laced its' dirty claws around her throat, but here, with her alpha and beloved friend; she could breathe. "I owe everything to Hotaru, my everything is Hotaru's. I will never fail her again," and it is a whisper of truths that hurt her heart as she leans back into Luna happily. "I will always be here for you, as I know you'll be here for me. Divine will be great again, and I can't wait for it!" and together they would bring it back, they'd train their force perfectly, through elemental and physical exertion. The cove would be both protected and sustained, for once things were looking up.

"Now," she says with a chuckle, wiping at a tear before it can roll into her fur. "anything divine related you need to tell me about? Do we have alliances, love?" she wanted, no needed, to be involved.
Lunafer

[ Reply ]