pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Open ANEW// Mars
Posted 11-07-2017, 10:55 PM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Wolf
Male, 3.50
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
26 ep
© Tae

But the war has just begun It would seem that Akuma had stuck a tender spot for the alpha. He finds his gaze wavering slightly under Mars' gaze. Had he enraged his new king? The thought had his ears falling back against his head. He feels slightly more relieved though as he turns forward again and they continue walking in silence for a few moments. Then comes Mars' stuttered response. He can hear the utter confusion and disappointment in his tone, the way he sighs deeply. Akuma stays silent, allowing the earthen leader to sort his thoughts himself. His mind is slowly processing the new information though. These gods... they must be real. As real as the necklace hanging from Mars' neck.

Akuma flinches ever so slightly as he hears a growl abrupt forth from the others maw. His eyes snap upwards, piecing together the traits of Mars. He was protective, of his pack for sure. He had just joined and the way he acted back there just proved Akuma's thoughts. He was a passionate leader. Akuma's attention is diverted from the male to the shrine ahead of them. They came to a halt, and he watches as Mars takes the string of a necklace between his jaws and turns back to face him. The words meet his ears, and Akuma immediately nods.

"I am, I hope to be a worthy addition" Akuma replies as he bows his head for Mars to place the necklace upon him. He thought it would be rude to just take take it upon himself and slide it on. He would wait for Mars to do it, after all he was the alpha.

"Bite Me. "

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-09-2017, 11:31 AM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

"you will be." mars murmurs through the necklace before he slides the necklace onto akuma's head and then over his neck. he then leans back as he looked over the man with a smile returning to his lips, his lips looked odd without the smile, honestly. mars finds himself gazing over akuma with a smile, giving a nod to the man. "welcome to the family, akuma. welcome to earth." he murmurs, waiting a few moments before a bigger grin slides onto his lips before he pushes to his feet once again. his ears flick up as he looks to the exit of the temple before looking back to the man who stands in front of him, "we should find you somewhere to stay for the night. maybe there is a vacant den?" he asks before he looks to the man, still a smile on his lips. "then maybe we can have a small training, tomorrow of course. after you have rested.. and settled in.. i hope you enjoy it here, akuma." he gives a certain nod to the man as he nods towards the exit with a questioning look.

Akuma

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-12-2017, 11:06 PM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Wolf
Male, 3.50
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
26 ep
© Tae

But the war has just begun As the necklace is slipped onto his neck, his heart seemingly stutters. It's almost like his body can actually feel the new power the necklace brought. He gasps quietly, fur standing on end as he raises his head. He glances down at the emerald upon his chest. He could've sworn it glowed for a moment before the light within dimmed. Was he seeing things? He turned his gaze upon Mars as he officially welcomed him into the pack. The earth kings grin must be contagious, because it wasn't long until Akuma himself had a toothy smile upon his alabaster maw. He listened to Mars speak and immediately the grin slipped from his face and a frown took the place on his features.

"Is it safe to return out there?" he spoke hesitantly, his mind lingering on how panicked Mars had looked during the situation earlier. If Mars deemed it safe the Akuma was all for finding him a resting place, it had been a rather long day if he were being honest.

"Bite Me. "

Mars

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-13-2017, 12:03 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

mars knows the feeling that akuma was going through, it makes his heart sing for the new boy here. finally, another devoted advocate. mars chest puffs ever-so slightly at the thought- or maybe it was the swelling of his heart. his eyes cast to the halls of the temple as he lets out a soft 'ahem'. mars can hold anything off whilst akuma ran, but, he did not want to risk it. his eyes flicker back to their newest member, "i do not know. maybe we should sit here for a few moments more.. just to make sure. i do not want anything attacking, though, i could hold it off, i want you to be safe. so we will stay for a minute or two more, then i shall check it out, make sure its fine, then.. yes." he chuckles at his complicated process. but, there is no too far when it came to his wolves' safety. he was the protector of the gaia, the knight, the king, the hunter, the scout, the everything. he would not allow anything or anyone to hurt his wolves. they were far too valuable to kaede and the world. they needed to spread the seeding of kaede's gift further. mars would help, but it was now their job to push on, to help build this temple further and further. "do you have any questions? about magic, kaede, the other gods? i would be glad to answer, to guide you through everything." he murmurs to the other as he thinks of the vacant places that may serve as dens for akuma until they cans settle him in a place he loves. "any ambitions for the pack? to make hunter, warrior, scout, pupsitter, council, alpha?" he chuckles as he makes himself comfortable on the temple's mossy floor.

Akuma

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2