pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Autumn Icon © UnoleSpirit
Current Layout Image © Dee & Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Mandatory Claiming - Meeting
Posted 10-27-2017, 10:22 PM | This post was last modified: 10-27-2017, 10:39 PM by Kearnal
Ice
Kearnal
Ice Alpha
Male, 7.25
Endomorph
36 in, 136 lbs
195 ep
© Aubers
He had been shifting between the pits and the borders; spending time with his family and keeping an eye out for any intruders. What he hadn't seen in weeks, months even was Anax. Or the dark lady he had briefly met. The Gelid was quiet; too quiet and with eyes the same color as Kiyoshi's ice he made his way to the clearing where he had held the obstacle course (it felt so long ago) and let out a long loud howl. He was calling for them. For the leaders who Ice was supposed to have and yet who he had seen no sign of. He was calling for his wife, his daughter. He was calling for any and all loyal to the ice god. It was time to get them sorted and even if he felt like he was too old for it if he needed to he would step up to lead them until one of the younger wolves proved more. He was also calling for his god; though if they had truly gone he didn't really think Kiyoshi would show. Why should he when his own wolves had let him down so badly? When his pack had melted away to next to nothing?

claiming + Mandatory meeting

Challenges to the claim should be made within 4 days ; everyone else please try to post within 7 as I'll be posting again on the 4th of november

Josephina Icarus Pantaleon
Aion Apollo Salvatorus
Chouette Lillian
Also any rogues that might want to join

This forest of emotions closes in; leaving a 'one way only' path.
I know what is down that dark trail; but there is no turning back.
One, Two, more souls drift away; only one will fill this hole. Wrath.
Pieces of me lost and broken drift away; my ribs an empty rack.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-27-2017, 10:33 PM |
Ice ( Staff )
Icarus
Ice Wolf
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
31 ep
© ev

icarus makes his way towards the call- though he shouldn't even bother. whomever it was seemed unimportant, seeing as he had never even heard their call or voice before. and, he is cranky, woken from his nap. the young man makes his way through the frozen gelid to where the meeting is called. he spots the old man and chuckles, shaking his fur out before he appears in front of him, coming out from behind the snow's hidden shadows. "and you are?" he questions, siting in front of him, eyes wandering the man. "the gelid has been quiet, for sure. but, do you think you can handle it?" icarus is bold, there is no second guessing that. but, he has a reason for it. he cannot stand pretending problems are not there. his eyes rake over the man, chuckling quietly before he rests on his hind haunches, eyebrows raised at the man. he would be surprised if a lot of others showed. recently, he became familiar with only his foot prints int he snow. he hadn't even smelt this man around. the gem that was held over his white fur, his chest, was shimmering. though, he did not have much power, no experience in the elements, he had experience in politics. his smirk is prominent, in fact, there was never a time it faded, even in deathly moments. it would always stay, ready to prove his enemies wrong.

Kearnal

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-29-2017, 06:50 AM |
Ice
Josephina
Ice Pupsitter
Female, 6.50
Endomorph
33 in in, 115 lbs
65 ep
© Anna
» ✧ «

Josephina knew what Kearnal's call was for. They had had discussions long ago about this sort of thing, and now the opportunity had arisen. She felt slightly nervous about the thought of it. He was claiming Ice as his own, but a challenger could easily show and fight for it. That possibility alone made Josephina's heart beat a little quicker as she remembered the images of her mate almost lifeless without his eyes.

But she trusted him. All the terrifying thoughts could come into her head to try and make her doubt him, but she would never give in. Kearnal had her complete trust. She had given it to him long ago. If he thought this was right, then it was right.

It didn't take long for her to reach the grounds once used for training long ago. Only Kearnal and another Ice wolf whom she did not know were present. She arrived just in time to hear the white wolf's questioning. Walking past the stranger to sit next to Kearnal, she addressed him. "We have handled things far worse." Her statement was short and simple, but her tone held a thousand words. Yes running a pack would be difficult, but she believed in the wolf she sat beside. He had held the weight of the world before without falling. He was strong, and this time he would have her there to support the weight with him. He wouldn't be alone.
josephina

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-29-2017, 07:08 AM |
Ice
Lillian
Ice Healer
Female, 1.50
Endomorph
34 in, 117 (a) lbs
ep
© Anna
Lillian had no idea what her father's call was for, but she could tell by the tones of the howl that it was important. She had been storing a few of her basic herbs in a small pouch that she had seen other healers wear around their necks. It had taken much trial and error, but she had eventually crafted a suitable version that fit around her neck. Quickly finishing up this process, Lillian nosed the pouch over her head and around her neck before exiting the den. From there, she began running in the direction of her father's howl, both her necklace and pouch bouncing against her neck.

She slowed to a walk just as she arrived in an area she had seen a few times before in passing. The arrangement of tree logs and branches had always seemed strange to her, but she had never questioned it. Now she looked to her father and mother who sat side-by-side before a male with white fur. Silently, Lillian joined her parents by sitting to the right of her father, opposite of her mother. She did not speak. It was rare for the young she-wolf to stay quiet, but she didn't know what to say. This meeting was clearly serious and important. Maybe it was best that she kept quiet for a bit longer and saw how things played out.

"Give me space and I will grow. Hold me down and I will fight."

Kearnal
Icarus

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-29-2017, 03:42 PM |
Niyole
Rogue Wolf
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
32 in, 122 lbs
170 ep
© Elle

she's got heaven in her eyes! The eerie sound of another's howl echoes across the Gelid's landscape and Niyole trudges onward with Clarke in tow to seek sanctuary from Anaxagoras; however, the howl is not her former pack mate's voice, nor is it one she is familiar with. Instant unease and suspicion wells in her mind as she presses forward, her long muzzle curled inward to lock peach eyes with Clarke's. "That isn't 'Nax. I suspect we will not find him leading the pack any longer," her dulcet tones grow weary and thin, "what would you have me do?" It is to her daughter that she asks direction - does Clarke wish for her to contest the strange voice, does she wish to settle among those here, or to take another direction entirely? The question resounds with a seriousness that eludes to the need for an answer before Niyole acts and before they press on into the gathering of the Gelid's last wolves. She halts then, just across the border line, to wait upon Clarke's proposal of their direction, to shape their lives. The sand blown form turns part-way to the right, her head low over her throat - you never knew who was watching - with her eyes narrowed to suspicious slits and her weight equally distributed and paws splayed against the cold mountain ground. Across her back the thick hairs threaten to bristle, though they don't quite raise to their full potential, for all of this is speculation and she wonders if her daughter might wish to turn back. Whatever their destiny or fate, whatever they wished to call it, the decision now rest within Clarke's youthful paws.

Niyole and Clarke are past the borders but not at the meeting clearing yet, pending Clarke's decision whether or not they join the meeting, challenge the claim, or leave.

( image from openclipart )
Clarke

If I have not replied to you & it's been awhile please PM or re-tag me in the thread so that I don't forget it.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-30-2017, 10:40 PM |
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Female, 10.50
----
in, lbs
ep
© Divinity
Mother Nature!

A chill rolls down your spine. You look around the area, but there’s nothing out of place. The wind rustles lightly, the sky is clear. And yet, for some reason, you cannot shake the uncanny feeling that you are being watched….

NOTE: Simply ignore this post if you do not wish to acknowledge Mother Nature. However, you will be granted 2 EP for participating in this event.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-04-2017, 09:16 PM | This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 05:04 AM by Kearnal
Ice
Kearnal
Ice Alpha
Male, 7.25
Endomorph
36 in, 136 lbs
195 ep
© Aubers

The first to arrive was a yonger male and the quirk of his words brought a rise of Kearnal's own humor to the surface. "Kearnal Thor; and I can handle it till someone worthy of Kiyoshi's lands rises." He sat and raised eyebrows at him; causing Kearnal's stoic face to curl into a grin. Yet before he could do anything more than that his loves arrived; and he turned to them with a gentling of his expression. "This is my mate Josephina and my daughter Lillian." He would wait a few moments more; and as the silence of the empty lands settled over them he stood and moved to the more difficult of the two fallen trees. He'd never been one for sitting still a long time. "Anaxagoras has been long gone from these lands and though I've looked there is no trace of him. Pantaleon his mate and previously sub-alpha has been absent as well and so her rank Omega until something changes." His hip twinged as his steps moved him several steps up the tree; claws and toe pads dedicated to the feel of the snow and bark below. "If you will follow me and tell me your name; we can discuss your ambitions as well. Jo and Lil as well." As he spoke he moved farther along; ignoring the aches that came with the 'prime' of his life. ha. He made it to the end of the tree without slipping; without falling and as the trunk thinned out to the point where it was no longer stable he jumped off. Landing with a fluff in a decent pile of snow. "For agility and balance training." Although Jo knew the drill. As he jumped off and landed in the snow a chill ran down his spine. A chill that had nothing to do with the snow or the cold. An instinct that something was watching. His hackles bristled; ice blue eyes narrowing as he gazed around at their surroundings and let out a low; throaty snarl. Paws shifted to have him move; yet he could not pinpoint a location for the sensation and his lips curled into a rather dangerous grin. "If someone's watching do come on out; I promise it will be far more fun than lurking." Nothing. Still on alert; he waited to see if Icarus would take up the challenge of balance; as well as boldly speak of his wants. Niyole was not yet close enough for him to notice her. Firstly they would need to refresh the borders and recruit new members. Three adults and a teen was barely a group; let alone a pack and silently he appologized to Kiyoshi that it the pack had fallen this low.

(these are the two logs)

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-05-2017, 05:03 AM |
Ice
Kearnal
Ice Alpha
Male, 7.25
Endomorph
36 in, 136 lbs
195 ep
© Aubers
Aion Apollo Salvatorus Chouette Icarus Josephina Clarke Niyole

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-05-2017, 12:02 PM |
Ice ( Staff )
Icarus
Ice Wolf
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
31 ep
© ev

a roll of the man's eyes are given to he comment of the woman who was kearnal's mate. he chuckles, deeply, "that means merely nothing, dear. i have no clue what you two have handled in the past." he speaks. his eyes flicker to the young girl who arrived with the call of kearnal. his daughter. of course. it seemed that no one had showed but him from ice, that wasn't related to kearnal in some way. the ice man lets out a soft sigh, not even pantleon had showed, nax was gone. a soft growl leaves his lips, had they all left? ears fell back as he looks to the group, kearnal speaks again, asking if he will follow. the man does not speak for a moment. things were changing. icarus only moves behind him, jumping into the snow- landing on his feet. "icarus voxxie." he hummed out, stepping off the pile of snow as he shakes himself out, flinging cold, wet snow everywhere. "i want a position on council. as i told nax before he seemed to have disappear. after i came back to say divine was emptied, i never heard from him. so, council." he speaks. the young man is not used to authority like this. in fact, he hated the feeling of it. his fur shakes again, looking to the two women to see if they would follow. he is under the feeling of being watched, eyes shifting around as kearnal seems to address the nothing. his ears perk as he watches the man, he gets a laugh out of it. he shakes his head with a laugh. "that's great, shit. kearnal, dear alpha, it is just the wind." he speaks as he plops down in the snow, scraping his claws against a rock before chewing at them, a clear sign the boy had no interest anymore in the meeting, just ready to depart and get back to his own thing of ruling the mountain without care.

Josephina

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-12-2017, 06:15 PM |
Niyole
Rogue Wolf
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
32 in, 122 lbs
170 ep
© Elle

she's got heaven in her eyes! They were far enough from the gathering wolves to not be noticeable, yet even then she felt as if eyes pried on them and her lurid eyes peered around for any sign of the perpetrator spying on them. Nothing or no one seemed close by. With hackles rising across her backside she looks to Clarke, who had just spoken about asking whoever this new leader was about 'Nax. Niyole's sandy head bobbed wearily before she scanned the area once more, unable to shed the feeling that a pair of eyes watched them. "We will find out," she spoke while moving forward to join the gathering wolves. She came upon them, then, with Clarke hopefully in tow. Her eyes immediately jumped to the younger male at the forefront of the ever so small group. Fear caught her throat, she was certain Anaxagoras would have made the Gelid profitable and yet there were so few left to maintain the chilly mountain tops. "To he who would lead this pack, I dare ask, but where is Anaxagoras?" The true king. Her thought wavers just behind her words as her eyes narrow around the edges, kept on Kearnal, while her head is lowered between her shoulders already, weary of the strangers that surround her. Against the cold soil of the mountain top her paws splay, limbs equidistant, and she feels her shoulders just pushed forward for those heavy rolls of fat to spring forward around her neck. Hackles are already raised from that odd notion that eyes are watching them from beyond their vision, but she no longer cares. Her lips are the only things that do not yet peel back from her teeth as she waits to hear out the male before she charges him down; although, her tail raises behind her in a bold display of dominance. She was once a queen and she could not forget that she had been born royalty and grown into the position. Life had sculpted her to lead, though she'd thrown the crown away when her daughter had been born and she did not necessarily re-seek the power here. Perhaps it was harder to forget, once you'd worn the crown.

*I had gotten permission from Riv to post that Clarke had directed Niyole to find out about Anaxagoras at the meeting over Discord.

( image from openclipart )
Clarke Kearnal

If I have not replied to you & it's been awhile please PM or re-tag me in the thread so that I don't forget it.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-13-2017, 08:59 AM |
Ice ( Staff )
Icarus
Ice Wolf
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
31 ep
© ev
bump for Josephina

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-13-2017, 06:06 PM |
Ice
Josephina
Ice Pupsitter
Female, 6.50
Endomorph
33 in in, 115 lbs
65 ep
© Anna
I'm so sorry for the delay! I promise to get something up by tomorrow night! Life has been a little chaotic recently but I will get my posts up. Sorry :(

[ Reply ]

Posted 10 hours ago |
Ice
Josephina
Ice Pupsitter
Female, 6.50
Endomorph
33 in in, 115 lbs
65 ep
© Anna
» ✧ «

Unfortunately, it seemed as if no other wolves would show. It saddened Josephina to see the pack of Ice, once flourishing with life, now in such a weakened state. She let Kearnal speak as he too came to the realization that there would be no more new company. The she-wolf remained silent, thinking as she followed her mate along the log that she had gone across so long ago. That seemed to be a different lifetime altogether. Now things were much different.

Despite a minor slip, Josephina was able to cross the log with ease. Icarus's request to be on the council wasn't one she was exactly comfortable with, but she didn't say anything to him. Instead, she turned to Kearnal. "I just wish to be by your side," And that was the truth. Josesphina would do anything for her family even if that meant going to and far beyond the edge.

Then there was another, a stranger. Josephina didn't know her face or her name, but her hostile attitude was obvious in her tone and stance. Immediately, Josephina tensed. She even moved subconsciously to stand between the newcomer and her mate. It was an instinctual move as Josephina waited for something else to occur.
josephina
I'm so sorry for the late response and poor quality!

[ Reply ]

Posted 10 hours ago |
Ice
Lillian
Ice Healer
Female, 1.50
Endomorph
34 in, 117 (a) lbs
ep
© Anna
The young she-wolf watched as the other three traversed the logs with relative ease. Lillian hopped onto the log in pursuit of the older wolves, but the wet snow and ice proved to be more difficult than she thought. There was much tumbling and slipping, but Lillian eventually found herself at the end, rejoining the group. She looked to her father. "I want to continue my training as a healer," she declared with confidence.

But then the tone shifted with the arrival of another she-wolf. Lillian watched with slightly widened eyes as the stranger approached. She also took note of her mother's movements. Lillian couldn't help but feel a mixture of worry and awe. The situation made the young she-wolf nervous, but her mother's strength and determination was also a sight of wonder. Still standing beside the log, Lillian kept her eyes on the stranger, her muscles tensed.

"Give me space and I will grow. Hold me down and I will fight."

Kearnal

[ Reply ]