pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private eternal summer.
Posted 10-27-2017, 08:01 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

finally, they had reached the gaia. the strong smell of herbs was upon mars' nose. he takes a deep breath in and it fills his lungs. he exhales, only leaving it to wonderment of what plant will take in his exhale to breed more life. mars loves how the earth worked, if anything, he wished to die and give nutrients to the earth- when it was his time to go. almost like briar had. his eyes flicker to the south where the willow was. the one where briar had died and dedicated the willow to kaede. every day it reminds him, he wakes up and peers out his den, the willow not even fifty yards away. it is so he gets up to remember who he is doing this for, kaede, briar, earth. and he will always keep that in his heart, in his mind, and in his soul. mars would die protecting earth, even if it meant to fight again. his eyes slide back to make sure riverwind has caught up with him, "welcome home, riverwind." he speaks, loud and proud as they enter the forest realm. one in which, that held the temple, where kaede's necklaces were stored. that would be their first stop, a necklace and then they would find the man a place to rest.

Riverwind

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-30-2017, 03:22 PM | This post was last modified: 10-30-2017, 03:40 PM by Riverwind
Earth
Riverwind
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Endomorph
38 inches in, 140 lbs
4 ep
© River
Riverwind gazes in wonderment at what is soon to be his home. a towering temple of crumbling stone is before him, covered in vines, and ivy. he breathes deeply at the beauty of the area. green leaves cover the sky, jewels of water drip down to the forest floor. small animals rustle in the underbrush.suddenly, he sees not the beautiful jungle, but the horrible rock face platform of his old pack. he feels fear creep into his pelt. he knew his old alpha had the power of visions, and spiritual messaging. this must be him sending a warning, or angry message. dark shadows surround him, pushing him back. his late mate, Windy, appears. the alpha, Talon standing over her. he can only watch as Talon slits her throat. the vision disappears, and he is left shaking. "Mars," he askes in a grainy voice, "can i meet the other wolves now?' he tries to smile, but the vision leaves him scared.

old but new,
new but old,
blood and fear,
rule his world

Riverwind

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-30-2017, 10:33 PM |
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Female, 10.75
----
in, lbs
ep
© Divinity
Mother Nature!

The bark from the trees is peeling, rolling off and falling to the ground, piling about their roots in wet, nearly slimy piles. Where fresh, pulpy white should be, there is only the acrid, decaying black mold that has seemed to seep into every corner and crevasse of the lands-- and sap oozes in thick red rivulets-- red? No. Not sap. Blood. A branch snaps off in the wind and falls to the earth before you with a wet slap, a streak of blood narrowly avoiding your face but splashing across your paws. Closer inspection reveals flesh within the branch-- muscle and bone. Is that the wind howling...or are the trees screaming?

NOTE: Simply ignore this post if you do not wish to acknowledge Mother Nature. However, you will be granted 2 EP for participating in this event.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-31-2017, 12:22 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

mars looks to the man, seeing worry on his face. he gives a small hum of worry before he nods. "let me call a few, we will see who shows." he murmurs, sitting along the earth borders with a grunt. a lone howl leaves his lips, loud and echoing for the earthen wolves. his eyes slither to the other when his head points down again, "they usually come, though, it is quiet around here lately, riverwind." mars speaks, eyes watching the edges of the forests. but, something catches his eyes. the bark of trees are peeling. mars is on his feet in the matter of seconds, running to the treeline as he inspects this, red oozes down. mars lets out a whine, using growth, but to no avail, the trees keep peeling and red splatters on his paws, narrowly avoiding his face. his ears tilt, something is wrong in doutaini. he had seen too much these past few days for these signs to be good. "we should head more inland, towards the temple riverwind." mars speaks, backing up slowly before he makes his way towards the northwest, towards the temple. ears flattened.

Riverwind
this is a call for mars friends, family to greet, Fetch, Baby, Domnu, Azrael, & Asceo.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-31-2017, 01:11 PM |
Earth
Riverwind
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Endomorph
38 inches in, 140 lbs
4 ep
© River
as Riverwind spots the infected trees, his world starts to slow. he hears laughter. he yelps in fear, his tail between his legs. blood. the oozing sap is blood.a curse. he sprints after Mars, toward the temple. suddenly, his scared leg gives way. he can see the blood engulfing his tail. he scrambles up, limping heavily, as fast as he can.

old but new,
new but old,
blood and fear,
rule his world

Riverwind

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-03-2017, 08:30 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev
as mars runs, he hears the man behind him. his paws dig into the ground as he skids to a stop. his head tosses back as he looks to the man who has fallen and got up, limping as his tail was coated in the red sap. mars turns tail as he hurries to the man's side, pushing his shoulder against his bad side, holding him up if he let him. "riverwind, are you alright?" he asks, worriedly as he moves towards the temple. the infected trees behind the two. his ears follow back up, listening around for anymore weird signs. a soft sigh leaves his lips.

'kaede, what is happening?' his silent prayer to make the gaia a safe place rings through him. his eyes look upon riverwind's scar, wondering how it got there, what had happened to him? then again, he did not want to ask. mars cringed at even the thought of his own scar that jaggedly ran down his left shoulder to his elbow, connecting with his half-missing ear. "i can carry you, if need-be. i don't want you walking on a hurt leg."

Riverwind

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-04-2017, 07:06 AM |
Earth
Riverwind
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Endomorph
38 inches in, 140 lbs
4 ep
© River
Riverwind gasped in pain as he stepped down with his injured leg. he could not possibly have Mars helping him up after all he had done for him. the creaking and rending of the trees grew louder. a branch split of, and crunched to the ground, red sap oozing. as Riverwind looks at it, he sees a red muscle like membrane inside the bark. the membrane rips off to reveal bone. white bone. Riverwind yowls in fear. "i can walk myself. thank you Mars." Riverwind replies in a shaking voice. suddenly a stickiness creeps into his tail. a sharp biting pain surfaces as the red ooze slips into his tail. he limps after Mars very quickly, ignoring the pain in his tail and leg.

old but new,
new but old,
blood and fear,
rule his world

Riverwind

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-07-2017, 08:13 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev
the thick tension in the air worried mars to his very core. his eyes flicker back as he sees what happens to the wolf, anger rises in the young king as his gem glows with the anger before vines lift from the grass, three of them, before they whip the branch away, breaking it even further. his eyes find riverwind before he returns to his side, pushing on his hurt side so he could lean on mars. "you cannot walk, come." he speaks, nausea running through him, his lunch pushing at his lips as he tries to focus on the path ahead of the two. the temple does not lay far, but there is too much worry in him, erosion is also used, the ground behind them shifts, a small wall coming between the reddened trees and the two wolves that push to make it to the temple. mars wobbles as they make it towards the temple. he tries to hold his sickness until they reach the temple, as if does not want to lean over and they both fall. his ears fall to his head as his left limbs go numb as well. he forgets how sweet the kiss of kaede's poison is.

Riverwind

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 03:39 PM |
Earth
Riverwind
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Endomorph
38 inches in, 140 lbs
4 ep
© River
Riverwind stumbles into Mars, his head killing him.he cries out in pain. he breathes deep, and in gasps. the red sap is seeping into him like poison. he can see through a red haze that Mars is not feeling the best also. he looked nauseous, about to be sick. suddenly, Mars tilts as if his legs wont move. as they crawl up the temple stairs, Riverwind slides of of Mars, becoming enveloped in black inky darkness. he can hear laughter, and a scream of pain. it takes a few seconds for him to realize the scream was his own.

Mars

old but new,
new but old,
blood and fear,
rule his world

Riverwind

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 09:17 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev
after reaching the temple, there is not much more mars can do as the other slips from his side. mars tries to catch him, but weakness envelopes his bones. so, the young king falls beside the man, keeping him safe as he stayed down, hearing the scream. all he could do was nuzzle into the other, murmuring that it would be okay. for, mars did not know what thoughts all this brought on. memories of the past were an awful thing. his eyes shut as he embraces the man close. "riverwind, it is alright, you are safe. we are safe. breathe." he whispers, eyes opening to look across the temple as sickness runs through him, bile moving up his throat then out his mouth to the side of the two. his head rests beside the man, only being able to be there for him in his time of need. his tail curls around his own body as he watches the other, whining softly for the man to calm down.

Riverwind

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-16-2017, 02:42 PM | This post was last modified: 11-16-2017, 02:43 PM by Riverwind
Earth
Riverwind
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Endomorph
38 inches in, 140 lbs
4 ep
© River
Riverwind comes back to his senses at some point. he is lying beside Mars. Mars smells sour, of sick. Riverwind nudges Mars, hoping he is alright. Mars grumbles, staying lying down. Riverwind assumes he is resting, and will get soon. he tries to stand, but s slitting pain shoots down his leg, and he falls down. he does not why the scar acted up.he sniffed his leg, but nothing seemed wrong. he knew deep in him he needed a healer. his leg could have been broken, or a muscle broken. he just hopped Mars fared better. his tail is still acing after absorbing the horrible substance from the dying trees. he looks over at them. the infected trees had fallen to the ground,masses of muscle, bone and blood. he wonders what horrible sorcery was responsible for this. sorcery most powerful.
Mars

old but new,
new but old,
blood and fear,
rule his world

Riverwind

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-16-2017, 09:36 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev
"do not stand.. as soon as i can stand, i will mend your leg." mars murmurs, ears standing as the other tries to stand. a pang in his heart worries him, he had overexerted himself. he wanted to use life on the other, to mend the broken, but he could not. his eyes close as he tries to focus on the breathing that runs through his lungs and then out. he trembles as he moves closer to the other. "lay, let us talk of the elements, of kaede. do you have any questions about them?" mars asks, wanting the time to go by faster as his eyes stay shut. oh, how mad briar would have been if he had seen him like this. overexerted and not caring of his own well-being, only riverwind's. he just did not know when to quit, just like vincent. his ears fell to his head as he thought of the two older men in his life that had passed on. so much death in a realm full of life. it felt too weird to think about, so mars opened his eyes to focus on riverwind.

Riverwind

[ Reply ]