pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
kaval sviri.
Posted 10-26-2017, 01:29 PM | This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 01:44 PM by Meliae
Earth (Site Helper)
Meliae
Earth Scion
Female, 4.00
Ectomorph
38 in, 94 lbs
22 ep
© tig
an hour darker than most -- equinoctial, the longest night; a blue-black sky that near-swallows the minute shards of diamond that light it. a harvest moon, risen early in a futile endeavor, is shrouded within the bellies of silent thunderheads and diffuses only the dimmest rays of quicksilver among the twined branches of the gaia's canopy. still, it is enough to light the cunning depths of those preternatural eyes, and to guide her wraith-silent feet through the western depths of the jungle.

ahead, in the largest clearing besides that which encircles the temple adopted by the ursine god, rises the jigai. long forgotten, long neglected -- the air is still here, and encased in the oldest sort of restlessness. she feels it in her bones, in her jaw aching with the burden of a carefully closed package.

the path the woman ascends is familiar: it has been long seasons since she had ensconced herself in the isle-garden's depths in flight of kaiyo's magic. the place is as isolated - as beautiful - as she remembers. the white-furred limbs of a willow enfold the lush earth in billowing strands transmuted to mercury beneath the stars. though blooms soften the ragged stones and protruding roots, there is no mistaking that the island itself has been heaved from the world beneath. wolven made. a masterpiece, a catastrophe, a nameless monument that has become her habitual haunt.

with ceremony, meliae settles herself within the skirts of that immortal tree, absinthe eyes radiant in the twisting ribbons of light that intrude upon that quiet sanctuary. it is less than a pocket of particularly dense shade; her figure, dark as carbine and lit with the waning shade of candlelight, is visible from without.

the jungle is never quiet, but here it is hushed to the soft muttering of foxes and the nighttime vespers of song birds. water dashes the uneven bed of the cleft river in which the island sits, the loudest noise by far. amidst this nocturnal orchestra, her sigh is a cello's low note. part relief, part consignment as her cargo is set among the roots and its careful wrapping of elephant leaves unspools to reveal the enigma man's tribute to kaede, a possession left under briar's safekeeping, and now hers. a perpetual habit of following his trail had led her to the jade skull, its condition still immaculate despite its caretaker's absence. as expected.

for a moment she pauses to gaze upon the shadows within that bear's eyes. her murmured prayer is little more than a hushed breath before she departs, smooth wind bristling in the thick tress of her mohawk. once again, the woman finds herself drawn to a halt, fingers crooked over the uneven stones of the bank as she peers back at the hulking rise of the jigai, eyes dim beneath her lashes. she cannot bring herself to step into the waters and wash her hands of this place, and so she remains, a stationary figure among the perpetual movement of the gaia.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-26-2017, 01:52 PM | This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 02:39 PM by Mars
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

it is a lovely night out in the gaia. during the fall, every where else seems to get cold, frigid during the transition to winter. probably another positive reason to be in earth. stress ached through the young man's bones, for there was much going on. too much to handle as of the moment. mars had slipped away from the two eager pups for a moment, only to head out for a drink of water and some peace to his mind- time to decide. mars' long strides make it a quick journey, around the gaia temple and then towards the waters that seemed to be the freshest out of all the waters in doutaini. mars makes his way, wanting to get a good soak in as well. though, his plans fall through when he spots another wolf already taking in the fresh waters that seem to engulf this small place. his ears perk and eyes widen, this is a woman he has barely seen. his eyes wander her neckline, making sure that she still provides a necklace around it. he saw her briefly at the meeting, but he was too caught up in other things. he keeps a good distance, heading towards the left side of her, a good ten feet away as his head drops, drinking in the water. mars glanced to the side, seeing that there was a bear skull beside her, but it shimmered green. his eyebrows furrow, he had no knowledge of anything like that. his head rises from the water, preventing himself from drinking half the isle in. "afternoon." his voice is a charming purr, one that has not exited his mouth for a long while. his tone was always too serious being the last few weeks, alphas had to be somewhat serious, didn't they? his eyes flicker over the woman before they return back to the water, dipping his head down and lapping up more of the fresh cool water. when he lifts his head again, he does not look at her but more so his reflection, gazing deeply.

Meliae; crappy but a start <3

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-26-2017, 04:49 PM |
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Female, 10.75
----
in, lbs
ep
© Divinity
Mother Nature!

The air is hung in a wake of silence. Stale, it captures the territory like an unwelcome guest. It waits in the thicket of shadows, behind the rows of obscurity the night can accompany. A high-pitched cackle. A glimpse of bright eyes against the murky backdrop of the pits. Lewd dots that briefly catch a reflection of you and only you - before it disperses. Leaving behind a sense of disparity and pervasiveness that is magnified in the dark.

NOTE: Simply ignore this post if you do not wish to acknowledge Mother Nature. However, you will be granted 2 EP for participating in this event.

Mars Meliae

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-31-2017, 03:45 PM |
Earth (Site Helper)
Meliae
Earth Scion
Female, 4.00
Ectomorph
38 in, 94 lbs
22 ep
© tig
impossible moonlight strokes her cheek, some stray ray from that encumbered moon twisting among the glisten leaves to touch her savage profile. meliae is as frightful as she is lovely, shrouded in the viscous shadows of the deepest jungle and standing upon the soils of her homeland.

the eyes that alight upon him capture his reflection twice -- two small buds within her absinthe gaze that diminish with the lowering of those carbon-black lashes; she blinks, and the hair on her neck lifts as chilling laughter collides with his greeting. 'but it is midnight.' her voice, trembling and terrible as thunder, carries through the restful trees as she fords the offshoot in one smooth bound. an absent-minded correction, chilling in a voice that risks violence. the woman prowls a single step forwards beside him, tail twitching -- a hint of excitement, a taste of aggression, a call to danger.

but the apparition vanishes like mist before them, gone as suddenly as the wind would turn and sweep away the lingering stench of wrongness. she is tremulous as a newborn babe, eyes dime-wide and teeth like a slash of starlight between velvet-dark lips. 'kurai.' as sure as she has ever been, in venom as bright as her eyes. rabid, revenant, an anger that is gone the second after that frigid word spits between her teeth.

like a restless serpent, the woman rounds to her king. 'i wonder, if it would have eaten us if we were alone.' morbidly amused. she licks the pulse thudding in her lower lip. her posture is hostile - sinew shifting and knitting into an armoured poise - but the curve of her torso embanks him against the water, one eye cast outwards in cool vigilance. 'do you often walk alone at night, earth king?' too many teeth in that smile, the upper lip rolled back and the eyes creasing in the corners. her grin is crooked, gums lewd crimson.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-31-2017, 08:17 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

there is laughter in the distance, and it makes mars head snap in the direction where he catches two eyes staring their way. a warning growl leaves his lips, as he feels the tension in the air, hearing Meliae beside him. a snarl threatens to leave his lips, but before it does, the creatures scatters off. his attention is brought back to the earth scion as she speaks of the enigma god. but, if it was him, why would he be messing with earth? wasn't the gods' feuds over? his eyes settle back on the mohawked woman. he settles down as she speaks her humor. it makes the earth man laugh, lightly, shaking his head. "maybe, but i am not sure he would like my scrawny legs." he amuses back to her, trying to lighten the tension that still made his hackles rise. his eyes watch her surround him, it does nothing to his stance, he does not know too much of the woman, but he knows that if briar had trusted her- then so did he. he knows she cared deeply for the other, seeing her at his grave site when he passed, and at the borders when he was sickly. his eyes wander her as she speaks her next question, it almost sounds like a riddle to him. "only when i cannot sleep, so most nights, yes. i suppose i do." his eyes travel her wide smile, it makes the corners of his lips turn into one as well. then their eyes meet, his smile stays, "i could ask the same of you.. after all these times we have seen each other, i do not think i have caught your name. and as a proper introduction, mine is mars." he purrs, ears perked for the name of this woman. his head turns to the side, pondering.

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]