pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private hold courage to your chest.
Posted 11-04-2017, 09:33 PM |
Earth
Fetch
Earth Pup
Male, 0.50
Endomorph
18 in, 20 lbs
19 ep
© Andrew
For a moment, Fetch felt completely at peace, as if a wave of it suddenly crashed down onto him. The young pup looked up to his new friend - or, dare he think, his new parental figure - with pride in his golden gaze. Despite his age, he has had many dreams of being part of a pack. His mother had told him so little about packs, but he always wished to be a part of something bigger than himself. To help others and live in a place where everyone is equal - to an extent. Perhaps this would be his dream come true.

Fetch gazed down at the bright, green gem that hung from the silver chain around his neck. The gem itself seemed to radiate power like nothing Fetch had ever seen or even heard of before. The pup was eager to learn more, but for now... Mars' nap suggestion sounded like an excellent idea. Fetch's jaws parted as he took in a huge yawn, throwing his little head back enough to make him topple backwards. "Oof!" grunted the pup, lifting himself to his paws and shaking out his fur.

"Okay..." With tired eyes, Fetch climbed on top of Mars as the older wolf offered a ride. Draping himself over Mars' shoulders with his legs dangling off the sides of the Earth Alpha's back, young Fetch quickly found himself drifting to sleep and he would not awake until they reached their destination.

If I don't respond within 2 days, please either re-tag me, send me a PM or yell at me on Discord!

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-05-2017, 10:18 AM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

once the man reached his back and clambered onto him, mars stood, making sure the other stayed on before he started to walk. his thoughts are cloudy as he makes his way back to his den, walking. he wanted to run back but could feel fetch's body go limp, meaning he had fallen asleep. so, mars takes in all the gaia has to offer. his den did not lay far from the temple itself. maybe a good mile and a half, towards the willow tree where briar had died. his ears perk, listening for any trouble or howls for him at the border. but, there was nothing. his nose sniffle at the air, taking in the scent of fresh forest. the moss that had been grown with little usage of powers. the flowers that had been grown by others or even grown on their own in the freshness of the gaia. his eyes follow the path towards home where it led through a pass of more heavily wooded forest. he makes sure to keep his steps sturdy and slow. his tail swings from side to side, feeling change in the air when he walks. the gaia was coming to life again even without the passed alpha. life was resurrected. new wolves were coming to the gaia, finding their home within kaede's grace. it brings a smile to his lips. fetch was home, going to find friends within the other pups of the gaia. which, mars did need to recruit more, he did not want his pu- newest member to be lonely. a soft sigh leaves his lips as his den is in sights. a small smile greets his lips as worry fades away. he starts to pass the willow, but stops as he looks to it. "i hope i am making you happy, briar. i hope you come visit us soon. the gaia misses you. but.. we are surviving.. growing roots again." he gives a soft chuckle as his head motions to the pup on his back, "as you can see.. from our newest little member... though, i think he has a lot of spunk in him. he reminds me of you. your devotion." he clears his throat before bowing his head to the tree, before he stands again. his eyes search the bushes that protect the tree, from mars when he first passed. no one would ever hurt this tree. "until we meet again." he departs to his den, walking at a quicker pace. he wants to get the pup to a bed. mars enters the den, where vines hang in front of the entrance with flowers that dip over the upper part of the den. his den is embedded in a small hill, resided in earth. mars makes his way in as he uses growth to spread the moss even further across his den, in a small circle to represent another bed beside his and azrael's. nausea rises in him before he leans down towards the ground, small buds of blue lilacs sprout around fetch's new bed. "fetch.. it's time to wake up, dear." he whispers, shaking his back a bit as he feels his legs go numb due to the poison.

Fetch

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-05-2017, 07:12 PM |
Earth
Fetch
Earth Pup
Male, 0.50
Endomorph
18 in, 20 lbs
19 ep
© Andrew
Fetch's body was far more exhausted than he'd thought. Turns out being so small came with a lot of disadvantages, like almost freezing to death within half a day and using up all of your energy just to recover from that. He'd slept soundly throughout the entire trip, not hearing any of the soft words spoken to the willow tree - or rather, for whom it grew.

Mars' voice broke through sleep's grasp and Fetch slowly fluttered open his eyes. Almost immediately, a deep yawn parted the pup's jaws and curled his small tongue. "Hm-mm? Are we there? Is this Earth?" questioned the curious young wolf, his spirit still strong. It didn't take long at all for Fetch to fully awaken, sliding off of Mars' back and sniffing around the den. "I smell another wolf. Did someone trespass in your den? Can I watch you fight them?!" Fetch's mind started whirling with scenarios that he may possibly experience within the pack, including epic fights and calculated hunting. The young boy could hardly contain himself, shifting from paw to paw in excitement.

-----

Mars

If I don't respond within 2 days, please either re-tag me, send me a PM or yell at me on Discord!

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-06-2017, 12:28 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

when the other woke, mars only chuckled as he licked the young pup's head, "that would be azrael.. my other half, dear." he hums, standing back up as he nods to the bed surrounded by blue lilies, "now.. that is your bed. is it okay?
did you want some more moss for a pillow, fetch?"
he asks, eyes wandering the den that they had. he then looked back to the young pup as he realized that the two would be together for a long while, and maybe even after. his heart swells a bit as he moves closer to his bed, laying beside it, as he didn't want the young to feel alone. "you will meet him soon, he's out right now, i suppose wandering the gaia." he chuckles as he pats the bed with his paw, "come now." he purrs out as he lays his head down on the front of his paws, "would you like me to tell you a story?"

Fetch

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 05:52 PM |
Earth
Fetch
Earth Pup
Male, 0.50
Endomorph
18 in, 20 lbs
19 ep
© Andrew
Excitement faded into a calm understanding as Mars mentions his "other half". Fetch wasn't sure what that meant, but he didn't question it. Growing tired all over again, the small pup sauntered over to the newly grown nest of moss, made just for him. Happiness began flooding through him once again as he thought of how incredibly kind Mars was being. He could only hope that the rest of Earth was as nice.

Shaking his head at the offer of a pillow, Fetch flopped down onto the moss and rolled onto his back. Golden eyes looked upside-down at Mars and that tiny tail started to wag at the older wolf's offer. "A story! I bet you have so many cool ones!" The pup's enthusiasm was a bit watered down from his tiredness, but he looked perfectly enthralled to hear what Mars has to tell.

-----

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 09:12 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

mars hoped that within the tale, he could put the boy to sleep as they laid together. mars cleared his throat, looking down to the young with loving eyes, "alright, but this tale is long.." he hums before clearing his throat. "in a land not too far off from here, laid a land of light and dark. there were many wolves among the two packs that feud for years. and this is not a tale of light versus dark in the sense that there were bad and good wolves, no no. but in the sense of time. there were a set of light wolves who worshiped the sun god, r'hllor. the god was very sweet and loving but it's sibling did not like to be outshone by it. so every night r'hllor and khonsu would argue so badly that the sky would struggle with shining lights and clouds of darkness. it was a war for the product of them, the wolves. as there would be claps of thunder and mist that surrounded the lands. r'hllor and khonsu hated for their children to see them fight. but slowly, each wolf decided to take sides of who should rule the sky more often. war unleashed in the lands, causing panic and pain. and even worse, the gods were too busy wrapped up in their own feud to even notice the waging war of their children. a sad story indeed, lovelies. it wasn't until the sky was half blackened and half lit like a fire that the wolves took a minute upon themselves, for in their time, a minute seemed like an hour. they cast their eyes upon the sky and it an instant, the sky lit up in light then it hit the darkness again, a war had finally out sprung the siblings, and not even the wolves could help now. they threw themselves at each other as they gods fought, the weather around them swirling in mass effect, ruining the world the two had come to create with their very hands. r'hllor was sick and tired of trying to resolve all this mess, khonsu was tired of playing nice. so the two waged a war, thunder and fire struck the lands. it killed many, many wolves. leaving them to hide and cower behind caves and landmarks that were soon destroyed. there would be no history of the land known as dagur. nothing could stop this sad war. they tore at the lands, ripped with teeth- tornadoes, clawed their nails- earthquakes, and screamed with all their might- thunder. there is no hope for dagur. but, the wolves soon remembered that they were the gods children. they had to do something! someone had to do something... delling, a brave young wolf, barely older than a year emerged from a cave. mother and father dead asleep in the night of chaos. now, delling was a gift presented by the two gods to the mother and father who could not conceive. you must remember that their time is different back then, a year to them is a century or longer to us. delling, a little pup who had no sense of bad or good or anything in between, all he knew was love and kindness. he had so many questions to ask the gods and why the two were fighting, for if delling had a sibling, he would love it with all of his heart. it was lonely to only play with butterflies or the shadows on the wall. mother nor father would let him venture behind their den walls. so, today, delling headed out into the vigorous storm. it purred with thunder and laughed with lightening. delling was no scared, for he had much more scary night mares than this! delling climbed to the tallest mountain on the tallest peak where lightening loved to strike. he was not afraid! for he was a child of the gods themselves, if they had to listen to anyone, it would be him. delling let out a mighty howl, one that sounded like a lullaby mixed with a lion's growl. khonsu was eager to listen to it's offspring but r'hllor was not having another distraction. not another wolf to put their input in on a war that was none of their business! this was family business, no mere creature would distract them! r'hllor acted without thought, lightening striking the peak. any full grown wolf would have been able to handle it. but, poor delling, barely more than a year, fell from the peak. a gruesome scene indeed. khonsu and r'hllor both stopped when they heard the sound of something that sounded like a mighty meteor hit. the gods peered down from their fight and both fell to their knees, gasping at what r'hllor had just done. out of rage, r'hllor had acted... khonsu would have done the same if it had been as mad as r'hllor, the two looked to each other as wolves gathered, delling's spirit rose up, in the form of a small butterfly, an animal that was rare and only seemed to follow delling in his life. the gods and wolves howled with pain and agony as it rained. family business. had they only realized that their offspring were family, just younger and purer than they. the spirit moved to the sky, almost escaping the gods before r'hllor caught their son. "for he... he will be our timer, khonsu.." the god murmured unto its sibling before the three disappeared. the moon appeared again, the wolves howled all night. what was happening? well, they were not answered until streaks of light and dark collided again, another war? no. it couldn't be. not after this. but, clouds in the shape of butterflies took over the sky before they could see what was happening. then light appeared as the clouds parted. it shocked the wolves, the children, to their core. it had been an equal amount of time before dark showed again, the clouds shrouding the sky and then it was dark. it continued on for a week until delling's spirit appeared where he fell to his doom, giggling and trotting around like a king. he explained the feud in mortal terms, before he explained that he was their very own timer now! what an honor. he wore a crown on his head and bracelets across his forelimbs. he was, twilight. a new beginning. a new honor to dagur. dagur would never have to feud again between who got the sky, delling would decide. the wolves would decide. for delling now their advocate. now a voice loud enough for the gods to hear." mars took small breaks to peer down at the child, but really continued with the story, smiling as he spoke, remembering it was the story he also told as the stardust festival. his head lays down beside the boy, yawning as he finishes up the story.

Fetch

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-09-2017, 03:10 PM |
Earth
Fetch
Earth Pup
Male, 0.50
Endomorph
18 in, 20 lbs
19 ep
© Andrew
As Mars came to lie near him, Fetch moved closer, wanting to feel the male's soft fur and be blanketed in the safe feeling that he gave. Once he was curled against Mar's flank, the young pup closed his eyes and listened to the tale. The story was so interesting that, at first, Fetch had a hard time wanting to sleep! However, as Mars neared the end of the tale, his tiny body had begun to completely relax, his breaths coming slower and deeper as sleep finally crept its way in.

Safe, warm and loved, Fetch dreamed of Gods and powerful wolves. And he, the greatest among them all.

-----

Mars | This is my closing post!

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-09-2017, 04:40 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

after he feels fetch fall asleep, the young's bones rest into the moss, mars lets out a soft sigh as he closes his eyes. there is worry in his mind. would he be a good role model? think of how he grew up. he was pinned against his siblings for love. mars' eyes open again as he nuzzles the young, laying his head beside him. but, no. he would not do that to the young. he was not his parents. he was not his father or mother or brothers. his gaze is set upon fetch for awhile before his eyes closed, content with this. only, if only, azrael were here, so they could all cuddle. so fetch could feel even more safe. his ears fall to his head as he lets out a sigh, drifting to sleep with dreams of azrael and fetch.

Fetch ahh alrighty c: mine as well.

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2