pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private we've got young blood.
Posted 10-23-2017, 09:26 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

back to the gaia, his pride is swelled as he is walking slow, keeping his pace with the young pup that follows. mars' hazel eyes are watchful as he reaches the borders of the gaia, his steps in are slowed. "so, baby, this is the gaia. where i live, where i watch over and protect." he speaks as he lowers his muzzle to her, pressing a nuzzle into her back with a soft chuckle. he has never had a child, nor really had one around a lot. but he knows, deeply, how to raise one. it is simple. the exact opposite of his parents who treated their pups with violence and whoever was the most violent was loved. mars looks across his beloved gaia, bringing home a pup was something special, for he could now raise her in the name of kaede. maybe she would become the princess of the gaia. his tail shifts from side to side as he takes smaller steps into the gaia. "we should get your necklace first. it shows of where you are apart of." he murmurs to the girl. it does much more than that, it gives the wolves powers over the earth. but that would come much later, for he couldn't overwhelm her with facts. the male lets out a soft grunt, "but, uhm, are you hungry, baby? we can eat first if so, dear." he speaks as he leans his head down again, looking to the small girl.

Baby; i apologize for the shortness! it will get better.

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-23-2017, 09:55 PM |
Earth
Baby
Earth Pup
Female, 0.75
Meso-runner
24 (28 at adulthood) in, 65 (95 at adulthood) lbs
6 ep
© Rya
Baby followed behind Mars obediently, content just feel him walking close to her as the darkness set in fully. Eyes pierced through the shroud night so cruelly laid upon her new home, depriving her of the pleasure of seeing it fully as the elder wolf slowed. From what she could see however, and more importantly what she could feel in the pride of home coming from the earthen alpha, she could sense it was a special place. "This is home now mother? Are there other wolves?" She questioned as the man offered her another comforting nuzzle, happily excepted with a thump of her tail against her side. She could smell others, so she was sure that at least some point there had been many more. Maybe there were other small ones, children of her own age? She had never been around children before, only mother- and now Mars, who she was already looking at as her new mother, though she'd surely miss her old mother dearly.

As they stopped a foreign word was met with a curious gaze. "Necklace?" she spoke the word as a question, having no concept of what a necklace was in the slightest. She did however know what a neck was, that was were mother had taught her to grab her prey to catch it. Was he giving her food? A slight rumble in her tummy reminded her she hadn't eaten in a bit, it was getting colder and food and begun to get harder to find. As if he could read her mind however Mars made mention of food and she began to nod eagerly, "Oh yes thank you, what sort of food does this land have? Do you eat rabbit and squirrels here too? I can catch squirrels sometimes! You have to get them before they get back into the tree!" she announced proudly as she looked up at him through the darkness excitedly.

Mars don't even worry about it! I'm currently writing on an iPhone 4 so my mine aren't going to be anything amazing either lol. So much tapping, but at least I get to hide from the cold in bed

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-24-2017, 12:30 PM | This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 12:30 PM by Mars
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

mars knows that their warriors lie around somewhere here, his eyes warily watch, for some do not stop even at the scent of him. some of them weren't used to mars being alpha yet. mars looks down to the young pup who still refers to him as 'mother'. he finds it cute as he smiles down at the young before his years perk at her questions. curious little thing. his ears flick as he looks towards the temple where the necklaces were held and then towards the woods, "come, i will explain on the way." he chuckles as he tosses his head towards the woods, taking long strides, slowly for her to keep up. his tail wavers high and mighty as he watches the young trail behind him, "wow! you can hunt really good then, baby. i shall help you this time around though, the rabbits are very quick around here." he speaks, hazel eyes watching the woods as they walk into them, fallen trees are hollowed out and grown over with moss and different kinds of fungi. it makes mars chuckle, lightly, for what is dead here, new life uses to grow. just as briar's body was doing. his head turns to the west where the willow laid, he could not see it, but he knew it was there. his thoughts falter for a moment before he keeps walking, making sure to step over rocks and whatnot. "necklaces is the thing on my neck, dear. see? with the green gem?" he leans down to show the young of the green gemed necklace that forms a leaf- in honor of earth. "but, it is also much more. for kaede, the protector of the forest, helps us by giving us powers through it, baby. here, watch." mars speaks as he looks around, seeing a perfect bare patch of land to summon up some wildflowers. growth and bloom are used to pop up different colored wildflowers. purple, red, blue, yellow, white, and orange pop from the ground. "see? they are harmless, but beautiful." he murmurs and moves to them, picking a purple one up and placing it on her head, tucked behind her ear. "there you are. a perfect flower for a perfect girl. soon, you will learn more about kaede, if you'd like."

Baby

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-26-2017, 01:31 AM | This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 01:32 AM by Baby
Earth
Baby
Earth Pup
Female, 0.75
Meso-runner
6 ep
© Rya
There's a level of trust that well passes the border of naivety placed in a man who is still but a stranger to the girl as she follows him through darkened woods without much of a second thought. He promised answers to questions and praised with honeyed words as she speaks of her ability to catch small game. Young heart can't help but swell just a size larger as she takes I. His kind words, "Maybe one day I'll be a great hunter, I think I can do it if I keep practicing." she spoke matter-of-factly, green eyes searching him for signs of approval as she kept a quick pace next to him, doing her best not to slow him down more than she had too.

Paws faulter momentarily as Mars speaks of the god of the forest, though she had no idea that this Keade was a god- such a concept as the divine was completely forgein to the child. The means no of necklace was easy enough as Mars showed her his, as they stopped and he performed the miracle of Kaede's blessing however she took a step back to take in what she had just witnessed. "Wow! Mystified the expression rolled off her tongue as she moved forward again, nose pressing against the newly grown flora. It smelled of new life and fresh earth, but otherwise it would seem normal enough had she not just watched it spring up and bloom right before her.

She was pulled out of her amazed exploration as he offered her a freshly grown flower. "Will Kaede teach me how to do that too mother? I want to meet her!" Her tail wagged quickly behind her at the idea as she gladly accepted his offering, grasping the flower gently between her teeth. "I'd like that very much yes please." she muttered around the plant now between her jaws.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-26-2017, 08:36 AM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

mars walks alongside her, nodding along to her speech. "maybe someday you will be earth's greatest hunter. just need some practice, my dear." he speaks, lowering his body to the ground as he stops directly. his ears fall to his head as he looks across the woods, seeing a small quail who was wandering around- hurt wing. his nose nuzzles the female as he nods towards it. "yes, kaede will. but for now, time to try your skills, my dear." his voice lowered as he looks to the quail, having full faith int he young. for she was almost close to full grown- for she could take the quail. his tail shifts from side to side, they were a good twenty yard away. if she didn't take it, mars would do it for her. for, she was still a child, and mars was fond of babying children, for they had so much to learn and in so little time. they were the next generation of what mars was right now. his eyes flicker to the female, looking at her. for they shared the same white stocking, though on different legs. he smiled, licking over his lips before his eyes watch the quail, ears perking. he watches the poor thing try to fly, but fail multiple times. "slink up, quiet, don't make too much noise. keep those jaws closed until you get to it, you don't want her to hear you breathing heavily." he murmurs to the girl, tail swaying back and forth in the grass, hazel eyes watching the girl again, smiling. "i'm right here if you need me."

Baby

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-26-2017, 12:09 PM |
Earth
Baby
Earth Pup
Female, 0.75
Meso-runner
6 ep
© Rya
Footfalls stumbled as Mars suddenly stopped, gaze becoming focused on something before them. Her eyes turned to follow his, taking a few moments to settle upon the injured bird some sort distance before them. He had just shown her magic and miracle beyond the realm of all plausibility, and now he was shushing it so she could hunt a bird? Even the typically obedient child had to suppress a protest and such a sharp and sudden change. She wanted to know what else his magic could do, she wanted ask if the entire forest had been grown with this magic and what other amazing things it could do – for in her young mind it must have no limits, perhaps she’d use it to sculpt those rotting pits she’d been dropped off at into a lush and welcoming wonderland? She forced her frustration to manifest in no more than a small drop in the corners of her lips however as she squinted her eyes towards her quarry, dropping her body lower to the ground and tightening the muscles behind her jaws – keeping them closed tight but ready to spring upon the unsuspecting creature. Slowly, crouching as close to the earth as she could muster while still walking she slunk forward, eyes focusing on nothing but the creature before her as it hobbled and flapped feebly. The yards began to close and soon she would be in striking distance. Hesitating just a moment she judged the bird in the darkness as best she could before lunging – falling just a bit short as she tripped over the underbrush of the lush jungles of the earth pack. She stumbled with a whine as her right front paw caught in the flora beneath her and twisted awkwardly. She could hear the quail struggling to get away from where it had been – though just out of fear or because Mars had been ready in event of her failure she did not know. “Ouch!” She whined as he ankle throbbed, protesting with waves of pain as she tried to bare weight on it. Fortunately it wasn’t broken, just twisted, but it would be painful for a while still.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-26-2017, 02:02 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

the sun is set low and the moon starts to arise, making it harder for the two to focus in on such a small and meek prey. his eyes squint, steady on the prey as he awaits for the younger to charge at full speed to it. but, she listens, mouth closed and paw steps' almost silent. he gives a nod before she takes off, his eyes watch the female before she trips. mars stands up without second thought and takes off towards her, hearing her whimper. his eyes flicker to the quail, he knows she is hungry. so he diverts himself, vines quickly entangling the small quail. the three vines trap it to the ground before one of the vines make a sharp movement, a crack is heard as mars reaches the young, feeling sick from pushing himself to a run and using magic. he nuzzles the young that had put her faith and him and also lets out a quiet whine, giving her leg a small kiss before the vines drag the dead meal over. they set it besides the two before they slither back into the ground, regrouping themselves. mars sniffs at her leg, no bone is bent but it seems to be sprained. mars knew to leave it unattended could cause future achings, and mars couldn't have that. the young earthen king summoned up another usage of his powers, life to mend the twisted body part. sickness, violently, runs through him. for the usage of life takes a lot out of another wolf. he leans to the side, giving a few steps away from the young girl before heaving his early breakfast into one of the bushes. his jaws are numbed and head, full on pounding. he needed water and a nap. his eyes flicker to the young girl, wobbling his way back over before he lays beside her. he whines softly, life should have healed her bone back to normal, she should have no pain. his eyes are wary as he uses the last bit of his energy to pull the dead quail over, out stretching his neck to reach it and pull it close to the girl. "i'm so sorry, baby. here, eat. it should feel better." mars murmured, eyes closing as he laid his head down beside her, waiting to hear the noise of her eating.

Baby

[ Reply ]