pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
[MEETING/OPEN] Tenets
Posted 10-19-2017, 09:34 AM | This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 09:37 AM by Lunafer
Divine (Site Helper)
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.50
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
355 ep
© Sylvirr
Reclusive he's been since the Stardust festival...since Briar's death. But he's pulled himself together and now, it is time to get to work. Shoulders drawn back, the Pale King now makes his way to a place unfamiliar to him-- new. A gift from the gods, perhaps? And yet, he does not peer into the water but instead perches himself across from it and looses free a howl to call to all those-- those of Divine and those who WISH to be of Divine. Gathering them, calling them in for there were duties to give out and tasks to uphold. Divine would not be the weak link in the chain, they would not be seen as simple. Kind, yes. Refuge, yes. But no, they were not weak. There are some that have been lost, but he would search for them. There were those who did not get properly to rest, like Panik. These things weigh heavy on his mind, push down upon his shoulders and weight his soul but he will not buckle. The Priest has forsaken his vow of pacifism. They will strengthen, and they will endure.

"Saxifrage is my flower that splits the rocks."

This meeting is MANDATORY. All those in Divine must attend. However, it is also open to rogues wishing to join Divine.

Zinna Lypso'ru Barrett Adalaye Cerberus Kaleddin Rascal Crystal Huata Synonymous and Amaranthe Panik [][] sorry for the multi-tag, tags decided to stop working[][]

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-19-2017, 06:28 PM | This post was last modified: 10-23-2017, 04:04 PM by Amaranthe
Divine
Amaranthe
Divine Warrior
Female, 1.25
Endomorph
20(30A) in, 50(110A) lbs
14 ep
© Lou
..The stars shine as bright as your soul..

Another meeting, she was happy for it, boredom had overtaken her lately. Her mother had lead a training day not too long ago, and so far she'd just been enjoying life back in the cove. It is when Luna calls that she is up and bounding in his direction, excited to meet everyone finally and become apart of Divine. "Luna!!" she howls, trotting into the area with her head held high and her ears perked. There is still sadness in those hazelnut eyes though, the passing of Briar had hit her harder than she liked to let on. For Lypso's sake as well as her own. She offers the king a bright smile as she approaches him, attempting a warm nudge to his shoulder in greeting before moving back to take a seat. "It's so good to be home!" she tells him, curling her tail into her outer thigh. And it was. This is where she belonged.
"Speech."

Tags;
Notes;

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-19-2017, 06:55 PM |
Divine (Site Helper)
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.50
Meso-runner
355 ep
© Sylvirr
Vodka forgot to tag]

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-20-2017, 11:22 PM | This post was last modified: 10-23-2017, 04:02 PM by Lypso'ru
Divine
Lypso'ru
Divine Beta
Female, 4.00
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou
&& she is forever faithful

She'd not visited this place, never even seen it. The beauty it held seemed to be unending, the shimmering in the water ethereal and other-worldly. She approaches her daughter after the small angel takes a seat, placing a kiss atop the childs' star-marked head. "Good girl," she whispers in her ear, the two of them were the first there, as they had always been before. She still can't shake the emptiness of Kaleddin's absence though, can't quite believe that he's return wasn't going to happen. It broke her heart and she knew it broke Amaranthe's too, the loss of Briar only hurt more, but she knew life had to go on with or without them, it was the strength of their souls that allowed it. "Lunafer," she says softly, taking a seat beside her daughter and offering him an encouraging smile, "I'm so relieved, that Divine is finally led by an angel..." The King it deserved, and needed. The King she needed, to find her devotion again and strengthen it. She only wished Hotaru would visit herself, to rest easy the thought of the Goddess having shunned Lypso for what had happened that day.

Please tag me if I forget to reply within 3 days. <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-23-2017, 02:26 PM |
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Female, 10.75
----
in, lbs
ep
© Divinity
Mother Nature!

Upon the sand near the pool lays an unassuming small pile of sticks and twigs, tossed in a haphazard manner into a loose group. It's not driftwood either, and there's no trees or bushes present for these particular sticks and twigs to be harvested from. They sit closer to Lunafer than he might have noticed, or perhaps they just appeared...

NOTE: Simply ignore this post if you do not wish to acknowledge Mother Nature. However, you will be granted 2 EP for participating in this event.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-23-2017, 08:37 PM | This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 07:59 PM by Vodka
Divine
Vodka
Divine Scout
Female, 5.50
Endomorph
34 in, 128 lbs
14 ep
© Aubers
The call focused her, bringing her out of a melancholy and padding to the sound. She was not the first to arrive and with a smile for Lypso and her daughter she moved a bit to the side and sat while gazing at their surroundings. ”I don’t think this place was here before?” It was more of a statement than a question but for now her silvered eyes had life to them. She also wasn’t quite as tattered and unkempt as she’d been when thry’d followed the fireflies. She was still on the skinny side; the sight of most food tended to turn her stomach these days; but at least now her fur was groomed. There was an off pile of sticks next to Luna and she found them curious. Had he brought them in with him for some reason? She couldn’t imagine why but she supposed she’d find out soon enough.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-24-2017, 12:54 AM | This post was last modified: 10-27-2017, 05:56 PM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber
She joined just to hear Martini state the newness of the pool. "Hi Lypso'ru, Lunafer, Amy, Martini!" she greeted, wagging her tail. "Yes, this is new." Zinna confirmed, head tilted questioningly. She took a couple of steps to check it out, but was distracted by something at the edge of her vision. She turned her head to see an odd pile of sticks next to Lunafer. "And so are those." she pointed at the pile. She was almost sure they weren't there the last moment.
"."

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-26-2017, 08:34 AM |
Divine
Huata
Divine Healer
Female, 1.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 80 lbs
ep
© Kassandra
Huata will be coming soon!

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-26-2017, 08:42 AM |
Nova
Spirit
Female, 0.25
Ectomorph
40 in, 90 lbs
34 ep
© Tae
Nova will be here after I get done with my apush class :D

Click for some Nova tunes

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-27-2017, 04:57 PM | This post was last modified: 10-28-2017, 06:18 PM by Nova
Nova
Spirit
Female, 0.25
Ectomorph
40 in, 90 lbs
34 ep
© Tae
She seems to appear out of nowhere, taking on form beside the supposed king of Divine. Her body isn't its normal skeletal appearance, no, for the sake of sparring them from seeing that morbid sight she takes on the formHer eyes gaze at this unfamiliar place.... was it new? A gift from Hotaru herself maybe? It has her nonexistent heart fluttering. She turns to gaze upon the sapphire pool. Its depths seem to go on for miles. Suddenly the surface takes shape, and within it appears the divine goddess, Hotaru herself. She is so beautiful that not a single word could describe her. She feels a surge of contentedness upon seeing the figure. She turns her attention to the king beside her, emerald eyes full of kind hearted gentleness.

“I am Nova Dame, a past member of Divine and a sister to the past apha, Asher Dame. It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope you don't mind my presence among the living. I tend to be quite active in the pack, even during death” he words are spoken with a gentleness and an underlying tone of humor.

She takes a moment to cast her gaze upon the members, and a scowl appears upon her features. If this was all that remained within the great pack of divinity, it was sorrowing. Her forehead creases, a frown tugging her lips downward.
“Is this all?” her words are spoken softly, a mere saddened whisper that disturbed the previously light-hearted atmosphere.

image by sylv

Tags: Lunafer

Click for some Nova tunes

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-28-2017, 07:59 PM |
Divine (Site Helper)
Anteros
Divine Scout
Male, 1.25
Meso-runner
31 in, 107 lbs
30 ep
© Sylvirr
An angelic child, he arrives eventually, perhaps not taking the loss of his father well. He is tired and there is sadness that weighs down his shoulders, sleek and firm though he is, and while he squelches the sand between his toes he cannot help but glance half-heartedly towards the spirit that arrived, though he has no words for her. The pile of sticks goes nearly unnoticed...had he not nearly tripped over it.
Random. Odd. It was not driftwood...?
In any case, he comes to rest next to Amaranthe, similar to him in age...and in knowing loss. A cousin she was, if not in blood, then by heart and love.
"Everybody who isn't dead." he replies, a note of bitterness in his tone. The most the young Deimos has spoken, and it is a song of sorrow.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-03-2017, 09:40 AM |
Divine
Adalaye
Divine Healer
Female, 2.75
Meso-runner
33 in, 107 lbs
0 ep
© puffball

The forces that had pulled her in the direction of the cove were those of which she would never come to understand. Invisible strings tugged her weary heart onward, and for nearly a month she had been a hostage to the missing fragments of her memories. Somewhere deep in the caverns of the Crystalline she had detached from the pack of returning Divine wolves. Her story became burnt pages in time, the season of autumn she had wandered the unclaimed territories of Doutaini, living as a rogue sentenced to solitude by no one but herself.
Then one day, suddenly, it was time to find the cove. On this day the weathered princess returned to sandy shores in Hotaru's possession, trailing the borders until she dared to venture within the arms of light. The burden of her missing memories came to her like a leisure trickle of water, filling her head and heart with the faces and names of wolves she had deemed family. The scent of gathered wolves (small though it was) was the trail of breadcrumbs she followed, until she stood near the back end of the congregation. She greets each face with a small smile, and bows her head as she gazes at Lunafer almost apologetically.
But she is here now, Adalaye finally returned home. If they were to have her once more.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-03-2017, 08:38 PM |
Divine (Site Helper)
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.50
Meso-runner
355 ep
© Sylvirr
He gases out over those that have arrived-- faces he knew, sans one. The spirit who seems disappointed with the turnout, and so he turns towards her to speak, his tone gentle and yet carrying, for gentle does not mean soft. "Divine has faced a lot as of late. Bhaltair has been forever banished from the Cove, as Hotaru willed it. Many have gone missing since then-- and the loss of life we have suffered is something I wish not to dwell upon. However, I'm pleased to see you all here. Vodka, welcome home. It's felt lonelier without you. On that note, we must say goodbye to Makenna, whom has not been seen since the incident. Mystery, who's spirit may or may not remain. And to the children of Panik, whom did not have a chance to live. On that note, I would like to welcome back those that have gone. Lypso'ru, Amaranthe, it's good for you to be home. Zinna... Thank you for being by my side through this ordeal. I am honored to count you among my friends. Adalaye....Welcome back. You've missed much, I'm afraid.... We will catch up afterwards. Anteros..." a soft frown creases his features for his child,"....Things will get better. ...No, Vodka, it was not. This is a new place-- a gift from the gods, for the hardships we've all suffered. Miss Nova..... I have never gotten the chance to properly meet Asher, despite my joining when he reigned, still. On the contrary, you presence is welcomed, for there are things I still do not know and I welcome your council. As for our size..." He sighs, but pulls himself free from the sorrows that wish to overtake him,"Divine is small, as we have had a massive loss of life, and Hotaru herself has been wounded by the strife. We here have gathered in an effort to soothe her wounds, caused by others and ourselves. I am Lunafer, a Priest from afar. Hotaru has placed her will in me, and it is my intent to guard both the Cove, and her, and this family, with all I have. Small though we may be, these gathered are those I'm honored to have. ....Lypso, I would be remiss if you did not join me as Beta once again. Anteros.... I need you to see more of this world than simply the Cove and the Gaia, and so you will be a Scout. Zinna, I want you, as our healer, to train both Adalaye and Huata. Vodka.... I would have you go with Anteros, as I think the both of you need time to breathe." and lastly, Amaranthe. "I want you to find Cerberus, and I want the two of you to work together with Rascal. I want you to practice protection." His brows furrow then,"....I am afraid Kale seems to be missing. Barrett has been missing since our return, as well. If they return, I would like to know." He inhales, exhaling in a warm plume before he lifts his voice to those gathered once again,"I have said it once and now, I will say it again. I will not have Divine seen as warmongers, nor as a passive presence. We will be the Shields of Doutaini-- if Divine is to be seen, then let us be seen as Knights of Virtue and acceptance." Now...they need only to carry it out.

"Saxifrage is my flower that splits the rocks."

Zinna Lypso'ru Barrett Adalaye Cerberus Kaleddin Rascal (sort of excused because of Sorc's current situation) Crystal Huata Synonymous and Amaranthe Panik Nova
Lypso'Ru to BETA
Anteros to SCOUT
Vodka to SCOUT
Adalaye to HEALER
Huata to HEALER
Amaranthe to WARRIOR
Kaleddin has been REMOVED
Barrett has been REMOVED
Rascal is EXCUSED
Crystal is EXCUSED

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-05-2017, 09:12 AM |
Divine
Vodka
Divine Scout
Female, 5.50
Endomorph
34 in, 128 lbs
14 ep
© Aubers
Scout; was it? The list of those lost to them kept seeming to grow and as it seemed like things were wrapping up she stood. "I don't think I've met Barrett or Cerberus but we can ask about while scouting. Is there any packs you want Anteros and I to scout first?" Any whose status or whatnot was in question... or allies that would be good testing grounds for Anteros's first expedition? Her gaze shifted to Nova and she moved closer to her; her voice quiet. "Is Asher on the side of the dead somewhere?" She had not seen hide nor hair of him since that damn woman messed with him. She'd led him astray and some of the last words he'd told her echoed in her head. I'm content this way. She'd not seen him since then.

(short but up :D )

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-05-2017, 10:27 PM |
Divine
Adalaye
Divine Healer
Female, 2.75
Meso-runner
33 in, 107 lbs
0 ep
© puffball

It was surreal finding herself back at the Cove, pledging herself once again to Lunafer, and Hotaru's divinity. Of course she wouldn't have it any other way. Her ears fall flat against the smooth curve of her skull, taken by a moment of shame as she is reminded of her absence.
"Yes, I'm afraid I lost my way." and still there seemed to be missing pieces she had yet to recover that might help her make sense of all she felt."I'm very happy to be back."That much she knew to be true as she felt the sand wedge between her toes and soothe the calloused pads of her paws, the ocean spray a lulling welcome from the mild and dry climate of the meadows. Still, there was an air of melancholy to the normally cheerful woman as she took note of the dwindled numbers of their ranks since they had been scattered after the flooding disaster. She was not the only one, there was sadness (slight and hidden as it may have been) that twinkled in each of those present, a dimming of light that lessened the spark in their eyes. The Ivory King's speech reaches the deepest parts of her soul, she can feel the emotions carefully placed in each syllable he coos to them, inspiring hope within the dark."I'm honored to be under Zinna's instruction."Adalaye swept her gaze from Lunafer to the healer, smiling warmly as she bowed her head to her. She would make the most of her position, and hopefully do right by her new family.

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »