pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome switch,
Posted 10-12-2017, 10:53 AM | This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 02:27 PM by Badr
Badr
Rogue Wolf
Female, 2.75
Mesomorph
33 in, 115 lbs
39 ep
© riv

She finds herself here once more. After a night spent among the summits, she watches as the sun warms up the skies. A soft color that somehow burns into her skull, remembering even the smallest details of this place. Though eventually they would fade away, like the sides of the summit that had the coastline beat against them. Badr watches the birds, the eagles who have learned to thrive in this place, and eyes shifting down to watch the gulls. Incognitant little things, always seeming to lack the awareness of what was actually around them. Yet, the female finds herself in the same position.

Lacking any knowledge of this place, she is left ignorant. Like the foolish child who was throwing themselves head first into the depths of something above them. She’d need to learn eventually, her desire of knowledge needing to be quenched. She moves down the summits so more. This time taking Mars’ advice and watching her step. Not needing a repeat of yesterdays fall to prohibit her from making the most out of her day. She let’s the rock move beneath her grip, but using their twist to her advantage as she finally makes her way down to a lower portion of the summits. Teal eyes taking in the raw beauty of this place before sitting herself down.

The silence cloaking over her and somehow, she isn’t afraid of the lack of noise. Finding the waves that crash in the distance and the squawking of equals… soothing. A faint smile gracing her lips as head tilts back. The sun kissing on her white coat, burning at the blood marking that runs down her shoulder. Finally letting the vast space be full of noise as she lets out her song. Echoing through the peaks as she returns to her calm nature. Letting whoever wants to join her, do as they desire. But for now she would be on her own.

Once again.

* claimed by aderchop

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-12-2017, 01:00 PM |
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.25
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
86 ep
© Sphinx
The autumn is cold, and the cold graces his form, though it twinges and shudders his bones. The cold makes him feel alert, it whets his senses and sharpens his nerves, and sits like an eel in the back of his throat and slides when he swallows. The ice that is within his nature is allowed refinery.

Up along these ridges he trots, enjoying the slanting of the land for all the tugging it applies to his instincts. His body threatens lurching into the void at each new step, and his skull is full of falling fantasies, of winds which may rip him away and toss him to his doom. The Grave Summit is a place whose aesthetic he truly adores, not for its beauty but for the way the tuffets brush his slender naked ankles, the way the breezes here are not breezes but rather hanging states of cold, of malicious chill which aims to judder his lithe body and make him afraid.

The stillness of the place makes picking up wolven traces quite easy, even to he whose habit of scent-testing areas is altogether uncommon.
There is something which draws him, asides from the former solitude of this place, to the idea of the presence of another, though there is something peculiar about this scent which he cannot place. This, of course, only attracts him further.
Like a bat to a sliver of what may be blood.

Sharp and somewhat leisurely, a howling song cuts the air close by, a sign that whichever folk dwells upon this summit is no hostile one. Intriguing.
The snakeman walks upon the greyish grass, yet up ahead upon a point where the rocks grow common and make up the ledges which stoop into void, there stands a distant figure, one whose features are made ambiguous by the distance between them.

"Ahoy, there!" calls Aderchop with a faint half-smile, purely from the almost biblical-seeming incident of whatever this encounter may be. "A fine day for a wander, is it not, squire?"
He moves ever closer yet his trotting is slow, feet brisk yet distance left uneaten by eager steps. He moves to bide time, to let the stranger see that he is not afraid. He yearns for whatever this encounter may tell him of this land, and of people, those funny contraptions.
summary: aderchop is wandering along the summits and sees badr in the distance, calls hello and shouts some small talk
notes: tfw u literally shout the equivalent of NICE WEATHER WE'RE HAVING
tags: Badr

Ever eating, never cloying,
All-devouring, all-destroying,
Never finding full repast,
Until I eat the world at last.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-24-2017, 01:16 AM | This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 01:16 AM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber
Hard work has been done nowadays, so today she thought she could take a trip to one of the places she knew would have butterfly weed and licorice. It was fall already, and if she wanted a good stock of herbs for the winter she had to act fast. So, with a melodious hum in her throat and with a happy, bouncing manner of walking, she headed for the Grave Summit.
Suddenly, a howl rang through the air, disturbing the crash of the waves. It was an inviting howl, stating friendliness. Maybe it could be fake, but it sounded verisimilar.This is new.
She lifted her nose and caught the stranger's smell on the wind, along with another one's. The first was a mix and she couldn't really tell anything about the girl, but second had a whiff of soil and staleness. Enigma. she thought, and, going a few more steps up the stones, saw that she wasn't mistaken. The grey wolf with the purple gem shouted his greetings across the stones somewhere on Zinna's left, while the white rogue stood somewhere on her right. But all three were separated.
"It is a nice day indeed." she answered, even though the question wasn't really directed to her. "What brings you two to the Summits?"
"."

Badr Aderchop sorry it took me so long

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-27-2017, 02:14 PM |
Badr
Rogue Wolf
Female, 2.75
Mesomorph
33 in, 115 lbs
39 ep
© riv

soon she finds herself no longer alone. in the company of not one but two strangers. the air crisp and burning against her skin as it bites and turns flesh raw and pink. they are not close enough to be among her, yet they lurk in the distance. speaking to make themselves known. had she been in the desert, she would’ve worried that she was going delusional. perhaps she still was but eventually, her vision clears up as the dust of the summits settles. catching the basic shape of one of them. the one who found her first. the man.

she eyes him. the snake like features he holds exciting her in some way. perhaps for finding someone of her kind. the lowlifes who made themselves a figure among society. she offers a crooked grin which eventually fades as she looks towards the other one. a female. she cocks an eye, letting her turquoise eyes switch back and forth over her form. they speak but badr doesn’t respond. instead, she calls them closer. a dare to test just how courageous they were. come closer, if you dare. an alluring voice, a test. badr only truly feeling in keeping herself in the company of those who wouldn’t flee at the first sign of trouble. she had no use for someone weak.

should one of the two move closer, she’d finally speak. offering them a smile as she would look at the horizon. finally looking back. i'd say. it’s a fine day to have some fun. alas, i can’t seem to figure out what there is to do around her. perhaps, one or both of you, could enlighten me? cocking a brow as she would tilt her head. sitting herself down as her half tail would wrap around her hind legs. blood mark in full display as a wild look would be on her face. she was withering from her current rogue state. eventually, she would need to find a home. who it would be with was still the question.

Aderchop Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-29-2017, 11:37 AM |
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.25
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
86 ep
© Sphinx
The pale stranger up ahead turns to gaze upon the serpent, and grants him the gift of a crooked smile, lacking in the pallor and dainty nature of some shewolves - for a scent of sullied femininity now reaches Aderchop's nostrils, informing him of her gender.
In response he grins back in his own way, glittering white teeth sharp behind dark lips, and his green eyes shine. He stops, however, in his slow and light-footed trot, when the voice of another answers before the white shewolf can, a pleasant female voice on his far right. Turning his head in its direction, he spies a dappled soul adorned with a pale yellowish gem, and acknowledges her with a thinning of the grin and a nod of the head.
"I come merely to see the sights, fair maiden," he calls to her.

Resuming in his progress, he approaches the white woman, around whose neck there hangs no amulet, and upon whose pelt there licks a mark of blood, one which he is unfamiliar with yet chooses to remain silent about, lest it be some brand or another of which the woman would prefer not to speak of.
He smiles faintly and genially at her when she turns to look at him, and when she peers out over the horizon he closes the remaining distance between him and the edge and, rather than gazing out at the sky, he looks straight down and wonders at the drop, and at how painful it should be to fall.

Without looking back at her, eyes trained solely upon the steep rocks below, Aderchop says gently, "I am afraid I too am new to these parts. Wild is the beauty of these summits, and wild blows the wind and the cold, so indeed there must be something of interest to do here." Then to the gemmed shewolf, no matter her distance at this point, Aderchop would call, "Have you any experience here? Or are we all discovering new grounds here?"
summary: ader replies to zinna, then walks up next to badr and looks off the side off the ledge, talks to them both
tags: Zinna Badr

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-09-2017, 10:54 AM | This post was last modified: 11-09-2017, 10:54 AM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber
Pfft, dare? Zinna's been here enough times for her walk to be steady and there was little risk of her falling down. The white wolfess didn't answer her, but the gray male did. She even blushed slightly at his response before returned the studying glance of the other female and the dare with a smug expression as she jumped from rock to rock, getting next to the female in four seconds flat. Her amber eyes shifted for a moment to the blood mark on her shoulder (which reminded her of her own cream blotch on her shoulder), but quickly looked away, unwanting to appear rude or too curious. The polite man joined them shortly and the white female smiled at them both, washing away Zinna's doubts about the person, if she had any.
"I've been here a couple of times before, Sir." she answers the Enigma. "And I may say I feel quite comfortable with the setting and the terrain already." She waved her talk to match his on purpose. Looking at both she asked. "May I ask for your names?" she grinned.
"."

Badr sorry for the late reply!

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-10-2017, 03:03 PM |
Badr
Rogue Wolf
Female, 2.75
Mesomorph
33 in, 115 lbs
39 ep
© riv

Finding company in the arms of strangers seemed to be a common practice for Badr, using it as a chance to get into their brain and learn as much as she could. About them. About their home. About the magic in the air. Using conversations to be as resourceful as she could be to gain information of her new home. She watches the man, who’s throat is choked by a purple pendent, a fait glow lining it’s shape. She stands in awe of it for a moment, it reminding her of Mars’ just in a different coloration. Turning to the lady, watching her as she blushed and took Badr’s dare quite literally. She laughed slightly, feeling them both stare down at her blood marking, I suppose you both are curious. It’s a birth mark, a gene that creates the blotches that line up and down my leg, I like to think of it as a thing of beauty. It’s art in it’s own way. Listening to Zinna’s commentary, she still smiles, I hadn’t noticed. Playful sarcasm. The name’s Badr Koph, rogue explorer of the unknown. Pleasure to meet you… well. I think you’re in need of giving your name now too so I can properly meet you.

Aderchop Zinna Sorry for the wait guys. Short cause I didn't want to hold you all up.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-13-2017, 06:30 PM |
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.25
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
86 ep
© Sphinx
With a tilting of his head the serpent observes the dappled shewolf's soft visage from where he now stands close, and small pale suns swim in her eyes. At an odd flustering in her voice and expression he blinks, and at the pale stranger's next words, which pick at his wavering interest in that bloody mark down her leg, his eyes dart back to she of white pelt, lips drawn in a straight line and eyes wide.
”A curious thing indeed,” he mutters, examining the blotch. ”Quite. It is like the trailing of a tremulous inky claw o'er white canvas.” Aderchop smiles wistfully again at the thought, sickly.
The calling of the rogue is given, and equally curious to her strange discolouration is her calling: 'Badr Koph, explorer of the unknown'.

Immediately, all those silver little mind-snakes get to work in his brain.
has she seen the unnamable? has she seen that which lies beyond the void, the furthest edge, the deepest crevice? doth she fret at that which she discovers and finds unpleasant? eager, eager explorer, stoop by the serpent's tree, and deliver forth upon rugged tongue your tales. or, has she seen nought but what lies before her?

A little step back and a low bow is given, typical of a pale gentleman to a pale lady. ”The pleasure is mine,” curl words from thin lips, and when he straightens he continues, with eyes flickering between the two women, ”I am Aderchop Ersowry, man of Enigma and hunger for knowledge.” Amusing, he finds that funny little title, and with it he widens his eyes briefly in a joking matter, and flutters his lashes effeminately. Following this, he glances back at the dappled maiden, expectant of her own calling.

”speech” thought

notes: <3
tags: @[Zinna] @[Badr]
table credits to dee <3

[ Reply ]