pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Autumn Icon © UnoleSpirit
Current Layout Image © Dee & Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Meeting Bring me That Horizon [PLOT]
Posted 09-17-2017, 02:36 PM |
Divine (Site Helper)
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.25
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
355 ep
© Sylvirr
Post coming pending http://doutaini.net/showthread.php?tid=31119

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-23-2017, 04:07 PM |
Divine (Site Helper)
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.25
Meso-runner
355 ep
© Sylvirr
Clearer and clearer, foggy memories begin to unhaze as if frost was being scraped away by the layer, and as the journey had begun at a pace comfortable and calm, as he drew ever nearer, his pace increased until the sand at his toes was all too familiar and the light before him was all to good and real and he was HOMESICK for the place he had been since he arrived and Homesick is not a thing the priest takes lightly, for he has traveled and wandered years upon years and not once looked back upon any land with sonder, until now. A thrum in his chest that is filled with warmth and light that suddenly bursts forth from him as the threshold of Firefly Cove is crossed and all at once, it floods back to him and he knows who he is, where he is, WHY he is and he spins on his heels in a manner sharp and surprised to gaze back at those who had so willingly followed him on a journey that seemed like a mad quest, misguided. They so deserved to be here, every one of them. A pang stirs in his heart-- pain, though it is not the pain of guilt that plagues him now, nor is it one of pity, but a feeling he cannot place and so instead he sighs and brings them forth,"Vodka. You belong with us. Stay." And then his gaze lifts, "Lypso, Amaranthe... I'm happy you're back." Pause,"...Happy I'm back." But he leans in and presses his head towards her, a hug offered to both mother and child, "It's good to be home."

"!!!"

Adalaye Rascal Zinna Vodka Mother Nature Lypso'ru Kaleddin Cerberus Barrett Crystal (DUNNO WHAT NAME BRINA'S GONNA CHANGE IT TO WHOOPS)

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-23-2017, 04:55 PM | This post was last modified: 09-23-2017, 05:37 PM by Vodka
Divine
Vodka
Divine Scout
Female, 5.25
Endomorph
34 in, 128 lbs
14 ep
© Aubers
She had followed the group and each step felt like a weight adding to her shoulders. A press of reality that she wasn't sure she was ready to face yet. Finally though; they were there and it was joyful to see Luna lunge forward. To remember. Yet at his words that she belonged her she could feel her breath catch. Did she? Did she really? Panik had loved this pack... perhaps she could endure the pain of seeing her memories around every corner in order to help them. Perhaps she'd bring only poison to this sanctuary.

She did not know of the words Hotaru had uttered at the first Divine meeting since Panik's death; she had been too lost in her own misery. Too cowardly to brave the borders and find out just where she stood. Her necklace had shattered but she had assumed it was Bhalt who had done it after thinking over her 'traitorous' actions. She belonged with them. Stay. His words brought tears to her eyes and with a deep breath she moved to step forward; only to be halted by an invisible force. "No-" Her moonbeam eyes widened; her body taking a step back only to lunge forward head first at the border only to be met with a pain similar to hitting her head against a rock wall. With tears in her eyes she started to sob; her voice thick. "She doesn't want me. I couldn't protect her and didn't die trying so she doesn't want me-"

She tried. She tried one more time; this time a gentle lean. A press of her tear stained face as she let the whole of her weight rest against the wall. Hips; shoulders; ribs... her whole body and just as she started to think all was lost something gave way. Of course; with all of her weight leaning the sudden slack caused her to fall. To tumble onto her right side and roll as the barrier gave way and allowed her in. It took a moment to sink in; to realize. She'd come home. Grinning despite the whirling of her brain and the wildly spinning waves of her emotions she lunged to her paws and Took multiple bounding leaps about the sand. Her weary body taking the moment to expend the last of her energy in a mad leaping sprint that said more than words ever could about her emotions. Her state of mind. It couldn't last and as another enthusiastic bound had her tripping and sprawling on the ground once more she started to chuckle. Rolling onto her back and waving her paws in the air. Oh Hotaru; Thank you! Thank you for giving me a purpose once more. A home. It would still be painful. She'd still see memories of Panik and Asher from the corner of her mind. Still remember the love she'd found and lost here. But it was okay. That pain was probably the price of her failure; and she would endure it.

FROM HERE No one banished may rejoin the pack unless they do not join another pack and show Hotaru their love and devotion through whatever means they see fit.“Those not present are hereby cast from this cove, never to return lest they grovel in proof of their devotion and love-"
EDIT: Asked staff and was told she'd done enough to re-join so Yay! :D

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-24-2017, 09:16 AM |
Divine
Rascal
Divine Warrior
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
37 in, 135 lbs
ep
© sorceror
He didn't exactly know where they were going, but everyone else seemed to be very eager to get there. He followed the firefly in the lead, frowning suspiciously at shadows, but not really paying that much attention to them. Maybe something would jump out at him on this final stage of this quest, or whatever it was, but he didn't think so. Really this had pretty much just not been very dangerous. That was okay, he guessed. It was going to be hard to fight off monsters from this large of a group. None of them looked like they were really very good at fighting.
Even to him it was becoming apparent that this was why he was probably here. He was the one to defend whatever this group was. Maye he was even part of it, or something. He remembered being part of fire when he was a kid. Sort of. It had been hard to really feel at home there, and then his brother and sister had both left...
..he passed through a tunnel and into the bright light of day. A cove with waves crashing on the beach greeted him. The black knight stood, blinked twice, and smiled.
"Hey, my house! It's safe."
He wouldn't have to start sleeping outside every day after all. He turned the smile on the rest of the group, then dropped it. He would definitely be camping for a little while in the future, though.
"Sorry, um, I have to go to uh, to fire. I have to look for some people. I mean, can I go?"
He had every intention of setting out overnight, regardless of what Lunafer said, but it was probably a good idea to ask. He felt like he had when he was a baby, asking his mother if he could go swimming. Except that she probably would have responded do what you want, why do I care and he was pretty sure Lunafer wouldn't say that.

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-24-2017, 10:20 AM | This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 10:20 AM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.25
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber

They walked on and on and on and on... her surroundings started to get familiar. How? She had no idea. But, well, Lunafer seemed to become more realized, like he was remembering something. If they all had amnesia, they would heal at the same time, right? But she still found the blurs.
They came before a cove, and... her brain went snap! as her brain cleared in a flash and all her memories charged before her eyes.
Lypso'ru and Mystery and- oh MYSTERY and Panik and they had died and she was there-and-and- the children! and OH STARS MARTINI! And... and... LYPSO'RU!
She gasped, sitting down, her amber eyes owl-wide.
"It's good to be home." said Lunafer, her King.
"She doesn't want me!" said Martini, crashing into the invisible barrier before it gave way.
"I have to look for some people," said Rascal.
And Zinna just stared in amazement, her vision blurred from her tears of pure joy. She enjoyed, she enjoyed the feel of her pearly pendant, she loved and lived for the knowledge that she was here and now, with them.
She shone.
Zinna slid past her Angels and the star-child, her fur brushing theirs as a gesture of welcome and appreciation. Then she sprinted after Martini, jumped alongside her and rolling in the sand. And after this was done, she just sat there, looking up (or down, in the case of Barrett) at her... her family.
The graying red wolf jumped from rock to rock. There was a desperation on his face, and his green eyes were darkened by the fear. He shouted his pup's name, again and again. He had done so for the past minutes, his heartbeat going faster as he searched through the boulders. Please, let her be okay, PLEASE! He prayed to the Star Father as he searched... he heard a tiny yap. She was here. Lying in a crevice, but, thank the stars, was unharmed. He let out a deep sigh, sigh of relief, his eyes watering.
Later, as they lay before the starshine, he thanked. He thanked the star Father for his child, he thanked the stars that everything was okay, and... he thanked that the sun always got up from the horizon every morning.

Thank you, Hotaru. -thought present Zinna, her gaze lifting to the familiar sky.
"Finally home." she whispered to herself as she watched the others.
And was and would be shining all the time of this reunion.
"!!!"

Lunafer Lypso'ru Vodka

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-26-2017, 03:12 AM |
Divine
Lypso'ru
Divine Beta
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou
&& she is forever faithful

"Vodka! You're alive!" and the relief is plain to see. "Im sorry I never came searching for you, once you fell they turned for me and I had to teleport out of there. I reached the Gaia just as things went dark for me too, the earth wolves saved me and I've been there recovering ever since." she was slightly ashamed of it, hiding in another packland, but she knew she'd been locked out of the cove and all her mind kept telling her was that she'd be alone forever.

She wasn't quite sure what scared her most, the idea of her pack turning her away; or Hotaru. Being disowned by the child Goddess of the cove would be irreversible, though Lypso would try for redemption endlessly, the sorrow she feels without Divine would be nothing in comparison to eternal damnation. Together, Amaranthe and Lypso, they make their way to the beach where once they called home. The child Hotaru had created, gifted Lypso in her time of loss. The Goddess meant every thing to the blessed wolf, would forever be in her prayers. "Momma, what if She don't like us anymore?" Amaranthe's sweet voice sings out as they near the sanctuary, and Lypso turns to kiss her daughter's cheek in reassurance- though if she were honest it was her that needed it. "We will soon see, my darling.. and no matter what, we have each other." Amy nods, but lypso can't unsee the sadness in her eyes. Ahead of them the rest of the pack crosses the threshold into the cove, Lunafer swivels to face them, his memories clearly returning from wherever they'd run off too. It brings a warm smile to the doves face; "we're relieved to finally be home brother, my heart and soul have always been for Hotaru... it is why all those months in Earth, my neck lay bear of an emerald gem. It is only the gold of our Goddess that belongs there... but how do I know she will take us back?" Amaranthe nods along with her mother's words, concern pulling her eyebrows together in perfect timing with lypso's. What if Hotaru refused them? Oh, Goddess.. they pray; we are yours eternally...

Vodka Divine Intervention

Please tag me if I forget to reply within 3 days. <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-14-2017, 05:23 AM |
Divine
Lypso'ru
Divine Beta
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou
bump? Lunafer

Please tag me if I forget to reply within 3 days. <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-16-2017, 03:22 PM |
Divine
Amaranthe
Divine Warrior
Female, 1.00
Endomorph
20(30A) in, 50(110A) lbs
14 ep
© Lou
..The stars shine as bright as your soul..

They were finally home, she didn't want to sit there any longer she wanted to dart across the border and yip and yell and return to her den behind the waterfall. All her nick-nacks were there, her toys and things she'd collected as a babe. But beside her mother, she is the very image of perfection, a princess complete with clasped hands by the front of her thighs. Even in her impatience. "Papa is missing," she tells Lunafer, "Kaleddin. He was with us at Earth but no one's seen him since we left." Hazelnut eyes, the very same shade as her fathers, whisk around those slim few gathered and she pleads with them quietly, please help find my papa. She lowers her hind end, taking a seat beside her mother. There are shells submerged in the sand by her front paws and she scoops them free to collect them in a small pile. Three large ones, she pushes one towards her mother as a gift and lifts another to place against her chest, those eyes lift to Lunafer comically; "can we go get our necklaces, now woona?" Returning home would be the start of a new chapter, and oh; she was excited.
"Speech."

Tags;
Notes;

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-19-2017, 08:44 AM |
Divine (Site Helper)
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.25
Meso-runner
355 ep
© Sylvirr
How warm his smile is! He presses a kiss to the top of Ama's head,"Yes, of course." It was much needed so very much needed and now all seemed to be well in the world of the Cove once again, but it was not without it's faults and not without careful consideration that he now recalls his declaration, his promise to Hotaru, and he understands her Hide and Seek and the ache in his chest is reignited for her pain is now their pain and their task, to protect her from such horrors again. New tenets shall be formed, new rules and rank, things must be changed for he will not allow them to fall again into chaos.

"Make yourself at home. Return to the places you find yourself most comfortable. I have to retire, for a while." To think. "I will call us all together soon. For now... Rest. We have all had a long journey, eventful though it was." His eyes follow his firefly-- oh, his firefly-- and his smile, however warm it is, softens, but does not fade. "There is work to be done."

"!!!"

Adalaye Rascal Zinna VodkaLypso'ru Kaleddin Cerberus Barrett Crystal

[ Reply ]