pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome death valley.
Posted 09-15-2017, 01:23 PM |
Ice ( Staff )
Icarus
Ice Wolf
Male, 2.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
31 ep
© ev

icarus saunters his way across the land known as doutaini- on a mission from ice. after this mission he would finally be apart of ice's pack. i mean, he already was. but he wanted to be more than just some ice wolf. it was in his blood that he be more. the crux descendant makes his way towards the cove. recently, he had been near the cove when the blinding light had happened. thankfully all that shit was gone. icarus hated how bright it had been and it made him angry- it gave him a headache. he had stopped along the way to make sure that he wasn't being followed nor that he would starve, but after a day's walk he had made it to the borders of the cove. the weird thing was, it seemed silent. his head cocked to the side as his paws trail on the border of entering. but, he awaits. he does not want to mess up any chance he has at climbing the ladder in the ice kingdom. "helloooooo? anybody home?" the wandering man calls; demon eyes ablaze as he waits. where the fuck had everyone gone? was there some party that he wasn't invited to? a gruff groan leaves his lips- he was going to have to go in there wasn't he?

Lunafer?

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-15-2017, 09:23 PM |
Rebel
Nicharion
Rebel Wolf
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
73 ep
© Lyk

My wave, my shark, my demon in the dark
The blue tide pulling me under

Things seemed to be a bit calmer for the time being, with the second and seemingly permanent sun gone. Nicharion really considered that one to be a bit too much, even for the gods. It's one thing to make storms or set places on fire, but messing with something as painfully normal as the day and night cycle was way beyond it. And for what? They didn't even seem to be enjoying themselves. All this power, and they don't even have a good excuse when they fuck up people's lives.

But right now, things seemed calm. Maybe some other place was going to hell in some creative way, but the red Valentine had more important things on his mind. Such as the trail he came across. A significant part of him wished it wouldn't be like this, that he wouldn't be the first to search and follow. But it's been too long, the urge was too strong to resist. And so the hunt was on. You're mine.

Still, to think that it'd take him to the doorstep of a pack that he couldn't have less in common with. Divine... What a joke. 'Divinity', as the wolves of Doutaini knew it, couldn't possibly be identified with. Maybe they're just a bunch of hypocrites. That wasn't necessarily a bad way to live if it's convenient, but he couldn't imagine a scenario where putting yourself so close to the gods could be convenient. Madmen or fools it is, then.

And Nicharion certainly felt like a fool right now, chasing after something only because he couldn't stop himself. But there he was - Icarus, in all his white glory. Just the sight of him was enough to make the memories surface, bring back the taste of the kiss so vividly. He felt like a fool, but he didn't even begin to realize how much he'd deserve the term in his own eyes, if only he could stand beside himself. "You going in or not?" he called out to the other male as he started to cut the remaining distance. "Though I can't help but wonder what business you have with the.. pious." Nicharion put on an effortless grin, not unlike the last time. He didn't make a habit of making himself easy to read, but there was some plain distaste in the last word. He just considered it too obvious to bother with trying to hide it.

Still, it was curious. The border seemed.. stagnant. Perhaps there was some useful information to be had for this, beside the entertainment of stalking his prey.

I'm a shark in a love landslide

Icarus Welp, hope you don't mind him showing up here. Also not sure if he's still in rebel or not, so leaving it ambiguous for now~

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-18-2017, 09:09 AM |
Ice ( Staff )
Icarus
Ice Wolf
Male, 2.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
31 ep
© ev

silence flickers in and out, all he can hear is the sound of a distance ocean. his ears flick as his eyes settle in on the cove. how could wolves be away from this calm place? his paws tremble as he takes a step forward. he breathed through his mouth, nice and steady as he sniffed the air with his nose. he smelt no one, his eyes close as he relaxes to the sounds that engulf the cove. he wants to enter, run along the seaside and the grass and frolic. no one is here, it's perfect. but soon, it is interrupted by the familiar voice of a wolf he had known to snuggle with. his eyes open and a smirk slips onto his lips as he looks to the wolf, looking over his body- still as fine and warm-looking as ever. "well, well. what's a little one like you doing roaming around these parts?" he teases as he looks over him before he looks back to the cove, "i was just about to stumble in there, actually. would you like to run rampant alongside me? have you ever been in the cove?" he asks as he fully steps into the cover, fluffy tail wagging in excitement. "ahh well as a member of ice, now," he purrs out as he nods down to the necklace that is almost buried in his thick fur, "i have business to attend to, the ol' working job." he teases as he prances further into uncharted territory.

Nicharion; nah that's okay, this thread would have died if he didn't show c;

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-22-2017, 06:33 PM |
Rebel
Nicharion
Rebel Wolf
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
73 ep
© Lyk
It wasn't too hard to notice that Icarus looked at him a bit more than was strictly necessary, and Nicharion certainly enjoyed the attention, to the point of pushing his chest out a little. It was fortunate that the first moment of the encounter went by smoothly - after the last time, he could have expected nearly anything. A snort was given in response to the other's words, before he shook his head in mock disappointment. "You should know that I go where I please." A convenient way to put it, as it wouldn't please him to go somewhere to show off when it wasn't worth the risk. Here though, with the Cove seemingly vacant and having company to either help with talking his way out of trouble or serve as a distraction, he felt pretty confident.

"I have not. And I suppose me tagging along hinges entirely on whether or not you mix business with pleasure, then." His company was definitely a pleasure, or at least he wasn't about to act like it wasn't. Still, he didn't wait for an answer before he crossed the border, as 'yes' and 'no' alike could be put towards the same end. More importantly.. Icarus' family used to live in Ice, then? Well, it's true that his fur color was handy in the snow.. still, packs change. Ice of ages past was likely nothing like the present Ice - or was it merely about the place, rather than what kind of wolves live there? Nicharion could never understand attachment to place. It's just land, more or less the same as everywhere else. For him, home was where he wanted it to be, simple as that.

He eyed the other as he followed, perhaps for one or two reasons more than just wondering what to say next. The ground seemed to slowly transition from sand to grass, but the red Valentine didn't pay it much mind. If the Cove truly was empty, all he wanted to see was something unique, something no one but wolves of Divine could easily get to. All the rest was insignificant. "Are we up to no good?" he asked casually, rather satisfied with the ambiguity of the question. Although Icarus' task likely wasn't anything nefarious, unless he utterly sucked at his job and didn't bother with stealth, a lot of possibilities still remained. Be it simple, goodnatured mischief, or perhaps doing something naughty where they weren't supposed to.. maybe it was an unlikely goal right now, but that wasn't enough to stop him from trying.

Icarus

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-11-2017, 08:04 PM |
Ice ( Staff )
Icarus
Ice Wolf
Male, 2.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
31 ep
© ev

body sways from side to side as he watches the rebel walk into territory that is uncharted, smells deserted, behind him. icarus lets out a hum as he prances along the grass as he listens to the other's voice. "oh do you now? that's the little rebel in you, isn't it? loverboy." he purrs out as he looks across the grass that dips into sand and waves. a cove that holds many things to do, places to wreck. his teeth peek out as he smirks at the man's next comment. "it is only pleasure for you. as i remember it, you are the one who likes to snuggle up with people without their proper comment." he says as he looks around, there were signs of life here. other wolves. he wondered where they went? his eyes cast back to the rebel, "always. have you seen any divine wolves around rebel territory?" the last part is whispered underneath his breath as he starts towards the waterfall that seems to be another beckon of this place. his nose presses to the grass, trying top find a scent that will lead him somewhere that will tell him where these wolves have gone. had someone driven them out? had something scared them out? eh, it did not matter to the white knight. he could careless, he was here for scouting. finding out if there was anything happening. his eyes cast back to the rebel, and since nothing was happening, he could mix his darkest pleasures with business. "couldn't resist finding me, hm?" demon eyes stay on him as he stops in his tracks, tail flicking from side to side as he waits for an answer, standing in a demanding position.

Nicharion

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-11-2017, 09:06 PM |
Rebel
Nicharion
Rebel Wolf
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
73 ep
© Lyk
Divine's wolves disappearance was quite interesting at all, but there was another question weighting on Carion's mind. Was the sway in Icarus' gait natural, or merely - or the contrary perhaps - a response to being watched right now? Either way, it was quite effective at capturing the red Rebel's attention. Such a tempting little morsel.. Ah, and the teasing! How is it that this one wolf knew just the right way to make his blood burn, when so many others were an annoyance or at the very least lethally boring? "I didn't realize we're at petnames yet. At least take me to dinner first, big guy." Faking flirtatious abashment could have been a bit too much, so he opted for an amused snicker instead. Loverboy. He made it sound so naughty that Nicharion couldn't bring himself to mind. "Ah, what can I say. Accidents happen. But it is rather fortunate that not asking for permission is a trait we both have." Referring to the kiss of course, but he knew there was no need to spell it out. That's one mistake Icarus was making... he's not someone it's easy to have the last word with.

It seems business had to take momentary precedence over their little back-and-forth, which he used as an opportunity to look away and passingly glance at the landscape. Can't stare all the time. "Can't say I have, no. We don't get too many visitors, sadly. Perhaps they think the climb to be too much of a challenge." How droll. He can't even poke fun at how winded up they get after making it to Rebel territory. "It seems obvious why the wouldn't be around here, though. That temporary sun couldn't have been great to be so close to, and it could have been their own god's doing.." He could use his wit for more than just being witty, not that it was particularly hard to connect the dots in this case.

Fortunately it wasn't the focus for long, as it was unbearably boring compared to the man before him. The Valentine stopped, easily meeting the Ice male's eyes. The question was a tricky one, but another, that echoed only within his own mind, made him smile, almost gleefully. Just who is struggling with temptation more, between the two of us? "Do you enjoy trying my resistance?" He took a step forward. And another. And again and again, until his muzzle hovered next to Icarus' ear, if he hadn't moved away. His lips still stretched in a grin, like a mask to hide true intentions. "Do you want to see it falter?" Just a whisper. If only he could know for sure that's all it takes.. but it wouldn't be nearly as interesting then, would it?
Icarus

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-18-2017, 05:38 PM |
Ice ( Staff )
Icarus
Ice Wolf
Male, 2.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
31 ep
© ev

icarus rolls his eyes at the cockiness that engulfs carion. his demon eyes flicker to him as he watches the man's movements. he makes sure that he does not get too close, as if he did, icarus' teeth would bare but not bite. his bark was definitely worse than his bite. "what would you like, sweetums? a romantic date by the sea? rabbit seasoned with lavender?" he chuckles as he moves farther into the territory, eyes wide and watching, seeing if there was any movement besides the cove and the wind pushing the grass. a soft growl leaves his lips as there is no information from the rebel man. his head shakes, "well that makes no fucking sense. why would their god do that? stupidity?" he smirks at his last words as he looks to the sky. for he has no reason to like any other god than his very own, kiyoshi. the one who had made him possible in this universe of stars. his eyes roll as he nears the waterfalls, sniffing around. a sharp grunt leaves his lips when there are hot words whispered into his ear. his eyes shift to look at the rebel. what game was he playing at? for what could he possibly gain from fucking with icarus' mental train of thought right now? he snaps his jaws, "i would love to see you falter, dear. maybe later after daddy's done at work." he laughs as he jumps off to a walking start once again, "too much to see and do to play around with your heart at the moment, my dear." he hums as his paws print in the dirt and sand that is mixed together.

Nicharion

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-18-2017, 06:44 PM |
Rebel
Nicharion
Rebel Wolf
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
73 ep
© Lyk
"Bah, lavender. So much for thinking you might have good taste." It was entirely not the point, so of course it was the past part of the sentence to ridicule. Nicharion pulled together an exaggerated grimace, as if the idea alone filled him with distaste. In turn, Icarus' doubts regarding the Divine's god actions provoked a more sincere sigh from the red male. "As if they really cared who they might be hurting." Sure, they might act that way - but Nicharion had no doubts that Akako would be first to set a Fire wolf who got on his bad side ablaze, for instance. Allegiance matters little to a godly ego. "But if you insist, perhaps they got a warning beforehand. A warning that other packs in the vicinity didn't get." Nicharion shrugged, quite determined to leave his input at that. In the end, what happened here didn't matter to him in the least.

That's it? The Rebel didn't blink. Not even as much a twitch of a single muscle in his face after Icarus offered his response. To be honest, he wasn't really sure what he was expecting, or in what way this proved insufficient, but he knew the kind of irritation he found himself feeling. The sudden turn of mood surprising even to him, but he didn't want to suffer through any more hypocorisms nonetheless. "Indeed." Fortunately, the word didn't sound anywhere near as dryly in reality as it did in his mind. He followed after the white male a while longer, watching their surroundings carefully for a chance to enact his new plan. "Hey, to your right - is someone there?" While Icarus was hopefully distracted, Nicharion would take the opportunity to stealthily go left and hide behind a thicket that was there, and proceed to head home while staying out of the Ice male's sight. Vanishing suddenly and entirely will be quite the feat, such a shame he won't be able to see Icarus' face if it works. Regardless, perhaps a bit of dismissal will prove more fruitful than follow the other around. If not, well.. if the game can't be played on terms that are to his liking, it won't be played at all. Simple as that.

Icarus

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-18-2017, 06:54 PM |
Ice ( Staff )
Icarus
Ice Wolf
Male, 2.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
31 ep
© ev

icarus listened to the male with a frown printed on his lips. this was nothing like his grandparents had told him. no fabled magic, no gods that were so righteous, and no fun. icarus got bored easy, his eyes slither away from carion as he looks around, no scents in the air before the man speaks of something to his right. his head snaps to the right as his hackles raise, about to stop the person with the full force of a growl and maybe even tackling. his head cocks to the side as he looks for the creature that nicharion had said there was. "what the fuck? there is no one there, rebel. get your eyes fixed." he mumbled as he looked back to see him, but there was no one there. a soft grumble leaves his lips. "carion, don't be a bitch, come out." he mumbles as his eyes scan the lands for where he may have disappeared to. frost covers the underneath of his paws with anger. his heart rate slows somewhat, his tail is picked up high, for he needs no one but himself. "whatever loverboy, your loss. have fun kissing rocks back at rebel." he hums as he trots into the waterfall, going to see if there was anyone or anything behind it. little did he know that is where the necklaces rested. his fur is pelted with water, which makes him growl as he pushes further.

Nicharion

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]