pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © KennaLeeStratton
Current Layout Image © Renee
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome holy • water
Posted 09-12-2017, 09:33 PM |
Water
Keston
Water Alpha
Male, 3.50
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
673 ep
© Julie
every drop of holy water comes from the ocean
EVERY ATOM IN MY BODY COMES FROM EXPLODING STARS

( lyrics by the classic crime )

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-12-2017, 10:08 PM |
Water
Keston
Water Alpha
Male, 3.50
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
673 ep
© Julie
Dawn arrived and set fire to the skies, painting the gathered clouds with touches of blushing peach and tender kisses of cerulean blue. The canvas stretched on for as far as the sunkissed man could see, a twin gathered far below where the reflection of the rising sun caught across the endless ocean and birthed a miracle of its own. Today, a lonely sun began its climb into the sky without the company of a second daystar that had terrorized their shores with blinding, burning light. Hotaru had been enraged from the tumultuous waves Kei summoned from the depths of her kingdom, but they are freed of the chaos and Keston is relieved to return to the golden sands that offered him a warm embrace. The summer morning is marked by a brisk breeze and spots of light drizzle that would shield the rising sun, but the gleaming star is undeniable in force and penetrates through numerous gaps in radiant beams.

The lion knew what he sought to accomplish this day—after all the chaos and uncertainty, the wolves of Water needed to be reborn, both in faith and spirit, and their kingdom should find cleansing from the destruction that tore at Doutaini’s seams. Keston set off to work and found he only finished with the last blushing shade of pink started to give way to a brilliant blue; his collection was gathered at the shore where he dug a shallow trench and filled it with flowers of all kinds—the white petals and yellow-centered plumeria mixed among dusty pink lotus blooms, small white laurestine filling in the gaps and fitted with colorful hibiscus flowers. Rainflower, with its sprawling white petals and yellow stamens that reached towards the sun, filled the trench beside golden primrose and the fragrant jasmine blossoms to complete the offering. Come high tide, the petals and whole flowers would wash out to sea with the receding waves, scattering the anecdote of renewal along the way.

Sending his voice into the morning air, he called for any of Water to accompany him in this ritual of rebirth and cleansing—to take up a pillar of their future with him and build a kingdom in the midst of enlightenment. Slowly, the golden knight walked towards the ocean waters so that he stood ankle-deep and offered a silent prayer to Kei among her divine kin. “Kei, hear my prayers—take these waters and anoint me as your priest. Cleanse my body, cleanse my soul—make me new again, so that I can pursue your will above all.” He breathed gently, eyes closing as he felt the waves lapping at his toes with each renewed cycle—he was baptized by her holiness, the embodiment of the ocean that washed over him time and time again.

She knew the passages of his heart better than he did, the doubts and fears that lingered—and she would know that in the midst of their godly feud, his faith had wavered. Keston was not proud of that fact, for he had always been devout without a doubt in his mind—but his imperfection spoke for a place of improvement. Fear had seized him that the terrorizing effects from the gods would drive hate into hearts across Doutaini and eradicate the love that was there; yet like the clouds that gathered overhead and a seaward storm that sprung up out of nowhere, this too shall pass. Keston Lioncourt stood before the gods, not as a king, but a humbled man with his heart naked before the patroness of the sea. I will not fail you.
Divine Intervention & all welcome

[ Reply ]