pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
drink in hand ▵ lost my discretion
Posted 09-09-2017, 07:42 PM |
Genesis
Rogue
Female, 2.50
Mesomorph
31" in, 115 lbs
ooo ep
© Vio
"Interesting place, perfect for new beginning. If only this didn't look like Hades' lair." The she-wolf rumbled, ears licking back into the curve of her skull. That very girl was Genesis, no last name to be heard. Seen, or considered. But she didn't need one, nobody did. A name was just a name, it was the owner's responsibility to create the fear behind it. Muscles tightened quietly, head dipping to align with her spine. Finally. She was here, here in the land of Gods. Oddly, everything was so plain, the mud smelled like shit, everything was so... Horrible. Lips peeled backwards irritably, where were all of the people? Was this place going through an apocalypse? Otherwise did the Gods come and smite their wolves? A sigh left her parted jaws, tails swinging to curl underneath her curvy figure. This was already becoming tedious. Her skin prickled with discomfort, and Genesis couldn't help feeling... Uncertain, like she was a stranger within her own body. "Find Doutaini. Check. Actually like Doutaini... I've felt better."
""

Posted 09-10-2017, 01:43 PM |
Anaxagoras
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
days stretch into weeks, and weeks into months.

still, the distinct barren state of his pack, left behind by the former alpha, continues to plague anaxagoras, despite his frequent trips to the pit. frustration begins to crawl beneath his skin, a gnawing and relentless sensation that meets no end as long strides deliver him over the threshold. here, where verdant trees give way to this sepia-grey nothingness of doutaini's gateway, the king's fluid gait shifts into a hungering prowl. the swarthy beast stalks along the outskirts, intimately familiar now with this terrain. a fresh scent drifts on the wind and he, eager to investigate, surges toward the source with long, swift strides. soon, a tawny speck begins to materialize on the horizon. picking up his pace, he closes the distance and finds a bare-necked female, alone in this vast wasteland. Feeling lucky, Anaxagoras flashes her a charming grin, subtle but clearly there. " welcome, miss...? " he takes the time to inspect her more closely as he awaits her name, looking to discern more details about her before delving into his invitation. " Are you just passing through? Or, perhaps, searching for more than . . . this? " He gestures vaguely to the pit in its dreary entirety, though his firelight eyes never stray from hers. " I am Anaxagoras, king of ice. If a home is what you seek, I'd be more than happy to show you where we live, up the northern mountains. Though the Gelid Sierra is cold, there's no shortage of prosperity for those who serve Kiyoshi. " An enigmatic twinkle in his eye confirms his unending love for the Gelid Sierra, and the patron-god they serve. He only hopes that, with wolves in such short supply these days, this she-wolf might find her home among his people.

Genesis

Posted 09-10-2017, 02:30 PM |
Genesis
Rogue
Female, 2.50
Mesomorph
31" in, 115 lbs
ooo ep
© Vio
Jaws open, letting her senses soak in each distinguishing scent. The sun glowing overhead burned into her back, it was humid, obnoxiously hot. The she-wolf could only imagine the feeling of crisp spring, with pollen and only the cool breeze to wind her back in time. Arctic blue pools glance at Anax, lips quirking in interest. "Genesis, although names shouldn't matter as much as actions." All the colors on his figure clashed and blended, black and orange were always odd mixtures. More so with the ice gem that hung at his breast, the magical necklaces. Genesis' heard of them, she knew about them. A polite grin mars her features, letting her toes splay over the mudd terrain. Brown tresses almot match the background, and for a moment her eyes stray to the horizon. (Subtly ignoring the way Anaxagoras had at least 10 inches more in terms of height.) "I want much more then this, conquest means little to me however. The foolhardy get their mean's end in terms of punishment, so I hope you don't meddle with idiots." But... This Kiyoshi fellow, was he a fellow dictator to the Crown? Who lived to chain down those who weren't quick to bow.

Life was a game of the ambitious. The player was at the first and foremost, there were sacrifices that the player had to make... So much blood to be shed, Ginny didn't know where she stood in terms of which position she'd take. There were the pawns, those close to you who the player must protect at all cost... Family, valuable friends. Genesis had none so far, her blood was at home, hidden within the mountains. Then there was the Crown, the thing that'd help you get the treasure. However, the Crown would have to be thrown away immediately afterward. Because developing feelings for the Crown was dangerous, they were not pawns. They were merely the way to a mean's end. And the treasure, the reason anyone ever played this game. The treasure the most important part, and the wise only ever focused on the treasure. "You do not seem to seek specific things, my King."

Genesis was not known for being wise.

A keen gaze locked onto Anaxagoras with interest, could you be my Crown? "I can be anything the situation demands. Do you want my loyalty, my uses, or almighty love of Gods? The ones we selflessly serve."

""

Anaxagoras