pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Borders Uriel and Rafael
Posted 08-26-2017, 02:04 AM | This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 04:49 AM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber

The small red wolf trotted on her way, her bright sunny pendant swinging on it's string as she went. She was filled with determination, but also was so exited that she felt her step become something more like a happy skipping.
She saw a lot of weird things while she traveled. Doutaini looked...different. That disturbed her a bit.
She went on, exited the Ruins and arrived at that place she was sent to, the land that (hopefully) held the light she searched for, the light she yearned to see for such a long time now...
There was a little throb of worry at the back of her brain, though. What if she wasn't here? What if...
But it's always better to be optimistic, it helped her focus. On the nice breeze, on the oddly muddy ground. In fact, everything looked like it had a flood and now it's getting better.
Hmmmm...
Her steps were light like her mood, her pretty smile used as a vent of her inner exhilaration.
There was the border - just a couple more steps...and she was there! She stopped. Oh noes. She took a deep breath. It's alright to cross the border- she reassured herself Your King has sent you, and you are his Messenger. Whew.
She waited for a few moments, thinking. Ready or not here I come! She thought as she took her first step into the Gaia.

"!!!"
So yea I talked to Sylvirr. So!
Mars and possibly Briar (Eeeev!)

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-26-2017, 01:44 PM | This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 09:20 AM by Mars
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”
folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.

― aleksandr solzhenitsyn, one day in the life of ivan denisovich

mars traveled around the gaia temple, making sure everything was doing alright after the storm. he trotted around using bloom and growth to restore some of the forest that had been burned by the lightening. he growled at the thought of haya's storm. what had they done to her? they were allies and kaede was just using the valley for new creation- if anything they should be happy. mars shook his head from the thoughts of that. the man makes his way towards the border in a slow pace- looking around him as he made sure that everything was intact. a scent snaps him out of his gamma mindset- to make sure everything was okay. his head snapped towards the borders; eyes narrowing as his walk turns into a full-paced run. they smelt of the cove whoever they were and had already stepped over the border. yes, earth and divine were allies but mars still had to be on his tip-toes. he could not have anything happen to the kingdom that he was devoted to. he made his way, quickly and surely- he reached where he could see. it was zinna! a friend! a smile perks onto his lips as he slowed his pace. how she had grown! his heart sings as he calls out to the now-woman,

“zinna! what brings you here? is divine okay?” he calls as he gets himself closer to her, once he reaches her at a tail length's away he speaks again, “or am i looking at the new sub-alpha?” he teases her, bringing a conversation he had quite awhile ago with the female.

mars steadies himself beside her as he looks beyond the borders, no others had come- or so it seemed. it was only here. had a disaster happened? had one of the demi-gods gotten pissed off again? his mind fills with the worst as he waits for her to speak. his hazel eyes set on the female who he had come to know.

Zinna

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-27-2017, 10:28 AM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber

She heard someone's light footsteps, and a scent of trees and sap came to her moments before...Mars! She inhaled sharply. He spoke, and Zinna waited for him to finish, her smile getting wider and wider as he went on. Then he finished. Now-
"MAAAAAAARS!" as her tail went into a crazy wag because OH HOTARU- she spoke faster and faster, a ball of bubbling excitement.
"You've got NO IDEA how glad I am to see you again oh stars did you shrink or am I bigger oh STARS you've joined the earth pack this is So Great Oh STAAARS I've got so much things to tell you and I saw you at the fight but I couldn't speak because Hotaru-"
She paused. Deep breath.
"Yes, yes, we're all great! Well, there are, like, five members of the pack at this point...but everything is good." She chuckled.
"Nono, not a sub-alpha, BUT, may I say you're looking at Divine's new healer?" she said proudly.

"!!!"
Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-27-2017, 01:15 PM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”

mars smile peered onto his lips as his tail wagged a mile a minute; she was as happy to see him as he was for her. he pushed their shoulders together in a friendly bump. he nipped at her ear in a playful way as well before speaking once again,

“oh! that is okay zinna! i was just a bit worried. you did so wonderful in the fight. i am proud. and divine's new healer, wow.. wow! that's amazing, i am so proud. i'm so happy you've found a place. you will have to teach me all about the herbs and whatnot. i would love to learn a bit more about healing.” he speaks.

he did want to learn about healing more so he could help out more in the pits or when others called for a healer. it would be of massive help to everyone that way he could show up without having absolutely no clue of what he was doing. he didn't want to hurt himself with only using life, he had to find another way and since zinna and him were close, hopefully she would teach him.

“yes i have found a place in earth. i'm a gamma here now... is there anything i can help with? has divine needed earth?” he asked as his head turned to look for the king, Briar. Hopefully the king would show soon- or else, hopefully mars could help in place.

Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-28-2017, 05:19 PM | This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 04:36 PM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber

She beamed with delight as he praised her. And he wanted to know about herbs, too!
"Gamma! Congratulations!"
Good thing he reminded her of her quest, otherwise (maybe) she could've chatted with her friend for forever.
"Oh, oh yes, I forgot to tell you; Divine has a new King now! His name is Lunafer and he sent me because he wanted to talk to your leader - Briar! And, um..." she paused, letting a hint of her worry show on her face. What if she wasn't here? Where could she be? Zinna was determined to travel all the Doutaini to find her angel, but her pack needed her, too! She was their Healer now, ad she couldn't be gone for long.
"Have you seen anyone called Lypso'ru or Amaranthe?" she finished, feeling warm hope arise in her.

"!!!"
Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-10-2017, 07:23 PM |
Divine
Amaranthe
Divine Warrior
Female, 1.25
Endomorph
20(30A) in, 50(110A) lbs
14 ep
© Lou
"Zinna?" She had grown bigger, more like a woman now, a yearling who thought she could rule the world- as they all did. Amaranthe approaches slowly, her head low, ears tilted backwards shyly. She knew Mars had helped her mother but they'd never met in the flesh, it felt all wrong to be here and not share the same pendant as him, or even Zinna for that matter, it hadn't been long ago when her divine necklace had shattered into oblivion. "You look great, it's so good to see you! Momma and papa and I are here in Earth until things smooth over, there are bad men after momma still. How is Divine? I miss it so much.. and uncle Luna is king now?" So many questions rattle around in her brain as she reaches them, but with a wiggle of her tail she crosses the line and attempts to hug Zinna, her neck rolling up and around the Divine healer's softly, if she'd allow it, to embrace her former packmate lovingly. They hadn't had the 'chat' yet, her parents and her. She wasn't too sure what they were doing yet, if Earth was their new home or if they would soon return to the cove. "Are we allowed back in the cove, now?" She asks when she pulls away from the hug, her hind end lowering to a sit as she turns those hazel eyes on Mars, a smile sweet and curled on her silken lips. "Oh, I'm Amaranthe by the way! Mars, right?" The golden star against her forehead sparkles beneath the sunlight, her dove-white fur almost glowing, she is a depiction of beauty, and she knows it subtly.

Mars Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-16-2017, 05:37 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber
Mars Um, should we still wait for Briar?

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-18-2017, 08:17 AM |
Earth ( Staff )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev

“In our village,”

mars chuckled as he nodded, thanking for her praise. his eyes shift to the forest as he nods, the girls were here. they were safe within the tangled forests here. his eyes shift back to the girl and before he opened his mouth- he heard someone coming. his eyes shift back as he sees lypso'ru's daughter. a smile peels on his lips as she greets zinna- a reunion, a happy one. his head bows to the two as he nods in response to her question asking if he was mars. that he was.

“they are both here, zinna. both safe within the gaia." he murmurs as he looks to the girls with a soft chuckle, “ah so lunafer is king now? he has always been devoted. congrats to him.” his eyes shift back to the forest- hearing that briar was sick through the grapevine. he let out a soft whine as his eyes shift back, “he is not well right now, i can speak with lunafer if need-be.”

Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-28-2017, 06:37 AM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber

"Amy!" she exclaimed in surprise, and hugged her former packmate. She realized how much she had grown since she first met her! Their tails wagged happily. "Yes, YES, I'm totally sure Luna would let you in the Cove again!" she assured her. "We all miss you three very much. We were really worried. I'm sooo glad you're okay!" I was worried, too.
She looked to her brown friend. "Thank you for helping them, Mars! And yes, Lunafer is the King of the Cove." Briar wasn't well? Zinna hoped it wasn't something real bad - she knew her white King loved the ruler of the Gaia.
"Well, then, I guess we can all go?" she requested "Me, Amy and her parents, and you!" She looked at them both - first at Mars, then at the star-child. "What do you say?"

"!!!"
Amaranthe

[ Reply ]