pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Autumn Icon © UnoleSpirit
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
[p] i don't need no dog tags
Posted 08-25-2017, 12:23 PM |
Devil May Cry
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
110 ep
© crow.

There existed peace, here. The quiet sway of branches in a gentle breeze. The chirping of songbirds with a backdrop of buzzing summer insects. The clouds, pearly fluff, drifted lazily across a bright blue sky. Even more than the environment, there was a caress of calm that extended beyond the senses and to the very soul. An otherworld power that soothed the beast. When last it was here, so great was its ire, its itch for violence, that not even the pervasive tranquility kept it in check. Tendencies, compounded by frustrations and agitated by words, were unable to be kept under rein. Now, was different.
      Energy spent by traveling back and forth across the pit, to the west to hunt, to the north to explore, and back, kept reserves low. The effect meant a much less restless soul. No longer a beast, but a simple creature, she moved among the draping limbs with measured control. For the first time, the scene was taken and absorbed. The ring of trees, each with their own distinct mark that represented a corresponding pack and wielded element. The touch of pull toward no tree in particular. Unique, perhaps, that there was no single tree that called to her. In equals parts, they all did. And, in equal parts, they all pushed against her.
      Bearing a core wrapped in blood and darkness--yet there was more within, more, a different something--this was no place for her. There was a quiet whisper, unintelligible yet understood, in the back of her mind; She belonged in a place of violence and rage, not here. Not here. Standing off-center to the ring, a fang-filled humorless grin spread across her face. It was within her own paws to determine her path, her future, and not even the gods would decide her fate. Electric gaze flashed. Thunder on the horizon.

notes. phew sorry this took me so long, bby <3 she's in a much more calm (ish) mood here so i don't think poor Ader is gonna get eaten xD
words. 308
tags. Aderchop

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-25-2017, 01:39 PM | This post was last modified: 09-08-2017, 08:58 AM by Aderchop
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.00
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
41 ep
© Sphinx
Silent in the shade of the willows, still and yet bursting.
He has done it. He has done, he has achieved that one feat which has his whole life seemed that one otherworldly prospect on the purple horizon, glimmering and winking at him, enticing him and giggling when he stepped forth and his legs trembled.
And yet now.. here he was, the purple gem of Enigma warm against his chilled bones. Here was that shudder of satisfaction, hugging his spine, and sent in the form of a blind wolf made from shadows, a necklace swinging from his ever-grinning jaws.
Here, at last, was something.
Pssh. You fucking creep. It's a necklace. Like your pretty little necklace, do you?
He blinks and curls his lip slightly, and then shakes away that nasty little snake in his brain which has always loved to tunnel away in there, waiting for that little trill of joy to snap at. A starved little bastard, is that snake.

Watching after his Alpha as he slips away into the darkness of the trees, he feels a stab as he realises he doesn't want him to go.
Then he calls back, he calls for him to keep up, and oh, how his heart flutters.
Gods, aren't I pathetic? Only this time it's not the snake who mocks, it's himself, and it feels good, and he grins wide and white for the first time in what must have been years.
But then in his nostrils there flares the scent of alert.
Of blood and fury, of a hulking beast of quivering, boiling red heart and soul.
Yet it seems... dulled. What was simmering and crackling has settled to a humming, a near flatline yet at the same time laced with the sting of danger.
Aderchop's innate curiosity pulls him urgently by the scruff, and he is taken.
The Caverns shall have to wait, for now. He'll catch up with Mercury, this will just take a minute..

Wheeling back around the trunk of the Enigma tree, ever silent against the soil. Neck forward, green eyes wide and brow slightly furrowed, he steps slowly and cautiously out across the clearing, feeling peculiar as the sky brushes fingers of light across a pelt which has so often kept to the darkness. Walking directly across the centre of the circle would feel wrong to him, so he begins to circle, the scent growing stronger in his nose.
Once his focus resharpens, quickly his eyes snap onto the object of curiosity, and he finds that it is a behemoth of a wolf, hackles only vaguely spiked at this time and yet electric eyes skewering all that lay before them on a lightening gaze.
He pauses, the ghost of alarm biting once, yet hard.
Think she'll like your jewellry?
Shut up.
She hasn't seen him yet, as far as he knows, but why should he run away? What reason would she have to attack?
The calculator in his mind taps and blinks, the scales fall up and then down, and the spinner behind his eyes is spun and it's turning, turning.
Calculating. Calculating.

He takes a few fleeting steps forward, standing at some diagonal point from the stranger, and, head still forward, his expression lightens into one of blank thoughtfulness.
"Hullo," he calls. "Are you quite alright?"
summary: aderchop, after being granted his enigma gem, is about to head for the caverns when he picks up the scent of a stranger
notes:
tags:

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-29-2017, 08:09 AM |
Devil May Cry
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
110 ep
© crow.

The scent of wolf was thick, yet still overlayed by cloying male. Was that all that existed in this, Doutaini? Or was it only the boys who had the gall to approach an unfriendly stranger? The latter evoked a low growl. A land full of more sheep, more prey, who cowered at the sight of strength and fled at the willing of violence? Unbearable. But there was no solid evidence, not yet. Only an absence of that sweet feminine scent that was loved so much. It was enough to speculate, but not enough to force belief. To dampen hope. Hope that there was more to this world than what had been forced upon the creature. Eyes flashed, catching movement in the corner.
      Before she turned to face him, she sheathed the most of her fangs and curved the edges of her mouth into what--she hoped--was an amiable grin. Perhaps the effect was only creepy, given the half-raise of hackle that accompanied. "Quite alright." Paws shifted as weight pivoted on a hind leg, turning to face the owner of the voice. Grayscale, he was. With an evolutionary trait that better served birds of prey and predators of aquatic nature--that is to say that his underside was lighter than his top. Such a pattern was developed to help blend predators into the lighter sky, to hide them from prey-eyes when gaze was cast up, but it did nothing for wolves. They couldn't fly, and they didn't have gills.
      His expression was frustrating, blank beyond a tinge of what was thought behind green eyes. Her own was far easier to read, electric gaze housing a storm that promised death and destruction no matter the attempt at a smile on her muzzle. "Your concern for my well-being is uninvited." As close to a 'hey, thanks for checking on me' as she would come, acknowledged in the light tone. "Tell me, what is it that has you spending your time in such a..." She was going to say lonely, but the otherwordly pressure on her soul made her think otherwise. There was something here, it just could not be seen. "...place?"
      Social interaction, beyond leaping directly into battle to determine dominance, strength, and worth, was proving difficult. She liked the challenge.

notes. she's trying, i swear xD
words. 376
tags. Aderchop

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-29-2017, 12:59 PM | This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 12:59 PM by Aderchop
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.00
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
41 ep
© Sphinx
Her voice is rough; a warrior without a guild, without a lord to serve or a god to praise. There is no gem around her thick furred neck.
Gods, he almost winces at the... smile..... she twists her crumpled face into, razor teeth barely staying behind black lips, and eyes blazing still with something stormy.
Yet despite her prickly hackles and hulking stance, the she-wolf does not appear currently hostile. In fact, she seems dreary, hazy, swimming in and out of thought and feeling, like something about this day, this place, is messing with her - or she's messing with herself by facing that which is not within her nature.

Aderchop still does not smile. He only swivels his ears slightly in thought, serpent's eyes still fixed and glistening and barely blinking, and he corrects his bent-over posture and lifts his head, studying the rogue intently yet deciding not to take any closer steps, at least for now.
"I had only planned on coming here a short time," he says in his clear high voice, "I only intended in joining the pack I wished to join and then leaving, but your scent intrigued me. I beg your pardon," he adds quickly, still contemplative over this stranger.
Then he does take a couple of small steps along the line of his circle which he had formerly begun to tread, and he moves in a quick and neat few steps with his silent feet before halting again. He scarcely comes closer to the stranger, but he becomes able to view her slightly more properly in the profile: blunted face, snout clearly dented with snarl lines despite her apparent youth. In her tank-like anatomy she is certainly heavier than the lithe and frail Enigma, but she was shorter than him.

"If it does not offend you, sister, what brings you to such a..... place..... as this?"
Devil May Cry

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-01-2017, 03:09 PM |
Devil May Cry
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
110 ep
© crow.

The contours of his face changed as his eyes took in the forced expression. There read a clear pain. Nothing so much as physical injury, but perhaps a wound in sympathy to the beast. Lying had never been necessary in the old world, and so the tricks and subtle nuances that typically accompanied had never been learned. To mold the hard edges of a snarl into a smile was as resultant as chipping at stone with wood. Nothing could hide how unfamiliar and uncomfortable this was. And, accordingly, all the effort she'd put into it was for naught. The smile dropped like a ton of bricks and shattered into dust when it hit the ground.
      "Don't beg." The force behind the words was startling, even to the beast of violence and battle. This was indicated by a climb of invisible brow--expressed in the widening of eye and slight lay-back of ear--and a lift of head. For a moment, there was confusion written plainly on the face, the clouds swirling fervently in blue eyes as the mind searched for reason. The life before, as always, was the answer. Don't beg, it will do you no good in the face of pure evil. The only thing begging ever accomplished was a swift and solid stripping of one's dignity. A shake of pelt, hard, cleared the puzzlement.
      She regarded him with intrigue, wondering just how he was able to elicit such a response from her. Should all meetings with other wolves be this way, she would learn quickly of herself, her reasons, and her limits. Still, there was a grain that settled between her tongue and her teeth, as equally irritating as it was pleasing; Like a sore that you can't leave alone for want of the pain. He didn't want to approach her. Perhaps for fear of what the beast may do to his thin limbs should they come within reach. A sharp exhale of the nostril. She hadn't hurt him thus far, and had given no indication, verbal or otherwise, that she intended to in the near future.
      The question stuck, like a spear, in her side. I don't know wasn't an appropriate answer, for there were few times in her life that she did not have purpose to her actions. Ears folded back, agitation lifting her hackles an inch or so. "I desired to be here." Simple and truthful--the archetype that all answers should be given in. But the beast did not like that she was unsure, and it rasped at the doorways of her mind with hungering claws. No, no. The growl was stifled by a clearing of throat as soon as it was noticed.
      Then, before it could be stopped, the roughened voice asked of him again. "How was it so simple to decide which pack to follow, knowing nothing of them before you arrived?" Ah, assumptions. You know what they say...

notes. sorreh for teh lateness Dx i fell into an epic groove with her just now tho :O really happy rn
words. 484
tags. Aderchop

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-05-2017, 09:49 AM |
Devil May Cry
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
110 ep
© crow.
ooc. bump Aderchop

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-06-2017, 09:28 AM | This post was last modified: 09-06-2017, 09:30 AM by Aderchop
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.00
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
41 ep
© Sphinx
Gods, but she is impressive. In a primitive manner, perhaps, but awe-inspiring to the lithe and frankly quite sickly Aderchop. Life within the gloomy caverns of his youth has shaped his face and frame with harsh edges and cuts, his pelt runs greasy along his neck, his eyes are wide and pale and bordered with darkness; and yet lo and behold! the mighty beast of a wolf who stands before him, a gargoyle of some forgotten world of steel and blood and betrayal; hackles vertical and face lined with snarls, lip curled to expose pink gums and sword teeth, stormy eyes blazing as they bore into the man before them as if sizing up what there is to see.

Part of his internal system momentarily ceases to circulate or throb, as the brute's half-mask is torn away and words like thunder come booming from between her fangs.

And yet Aderchop refuses to allow any response to that heart-stopping moment to show upon his own features, and he remains quizzical in expression, observing the stranger's peculiar drowsy confusion and how she attempts to rid herself of such feeble things with a shaking of her piebald pelt.

Like a wounded beast, she is dragged down by his words, gnawing and gnashing upon whatever he requests of her as if the idea of such formalities are beyond her, and she is on the verge of thrashing to be free of them, as does a shark in a net.
With her strained reply, Aderchop reads deeper.
He speaks not, not yet, and he nods once, slowly, closing his eyes in the process as if to reassure lack of judgement.

Though he is judging. Always. Lies are his milk, and deception is the breast at which he curls.

"I knew of them," he says lightly, partially using her own way of brief replies against her, though mostly he is conscious of her teeth, and how her jaw quivers.

"Might I ask your calling, sister? I notice you are of no pack yourself."

summary: aderchop is a little bastard and keeps bein all questioning @ dmc
notes: AAA SORRY THIS TOOK A WHILE FOR ME TO GET ROUND TO BBY ive had school rip
tags: Devil May Cry

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-07-2017, 09:11 AM | This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 09:12 AM by Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
110 ep
© crow.

The man was thin. His presence was more of a suggestion than certainty in contour. Even the grayscale of his pelt lent its piece to the spectral appearance. His limbs were like that of a deer, long, slender, perfect for breaking. His body was light, sturdy but ultimately unsuited for war, perfect for eviscerating. The beast began to wonder just how much gut was tucked inside that small, frail, body. How red would it be when it spilled? What taste did his heart have--was it strong and full, a scent of subtle power? For all that he stood there, still and calm in the face of the big bad wolf, there must be some hidden, delicious, thing within him. My, what big teeth you have.
      The beast was rooted no more. Paws lift and carry the creature forward. Bent limbs mean a shallow prowl, skull held low and adorned with fanged expression. There was no desire to hurt, to watch his blood gush and his guts roll, and this was indicated by the half-layback of ear. A clear sign, so she believed, that the intent was not to harm. "Devil May Cry." Distance closed, should he not have moved away, to a mere foot or less. Motion did not stop.
      There is a certain swiftness to her movements that belied a sense of urgency. Touch me, touch me. Maw half-closed, for courtesy, reached for him. Hungry, those eyes, yearning. The aim was to touch him, nose to left-cheek. To press into him, left-face to left-face. To trace the veins from his jaw to his shoulder--slow, tender, in reality an action rushed with need. To plaster her body against his. To feel! To feel again! For his existence was still nebulous, to her. He was a specter in this peaceful place and she feared she'd gone mad.
      "I wonder." She began, either pressed to him as though the world would shatter should they be apart, or standing alone in the cold of her thoughts with her muscles a quiver. "I wonder what it is to have a pack." For the world of before, the herd of senseless, guileless, powerless by their own design, sheep, was no pack.

notes. ohhhkaay then xD didn't expect her to do that
words. 366
tags. Aderchop

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-07-2017, 12:00 PM |
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.00
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
41 ep
© Sphinx
Devil May Cry.
He almost says pardon me? but he both thinks better of it and has his train of thought brought to a crashing halt, as the mighty rogue, eyes half-mad and swimming, begins to step fluidly, chin low, towards him, shoulder blades rolling in a way that seems almost painful.
For a moment Aderchop is stricken motionless, as is the sailor witnessing the great whale on the verge of smashing his little boat to smithereens.
Then as she nears alarmingly, and her scent - heat, fear, sweat, fatigue, confusion - swamps him and very nearly pulls him to the ground out of pure overwhelm, he breaks eye contact with her and is about to skitter backwards and away from whatever assault this is to be, but he is simply... stopped.
Devil May Cry's rugged face comes right up against his, and for a moment his dry cold nose meets hers of moisture, and she drags her head along down his neck and stands, muscles spasmsing involuntarily within her, alongside him.
The pair of them stand, him scarcely breathing, her lungs rattling, like she's just so fucking tired and weary of this world, of whatever constant battle has been her life.
She seeks a sign, something to tell her that her mind is still in her skull and not throbbing on the floor somewhere behind her, leaking crimson and whispering to the wind, take me, take me...
She speaks, and her voice is hushed and slightly crazed.
In this moment, she is unhinged, the door to oblivion hanging ajar and shadows pouring out, filling both wolves' brains with spiders.

"It is for those who would rather wrap themselves in the pelts of other men and name them their brothers, than make brothers themselves of the wind and the night and the moon."

Aderchop's voice is a vibrating whisper. A hissing rolls with it from somewhere past his throat, serpentry of the soul itself, if there is such a thing.

"There is a solitude like that of the mountains within you, sister. You may sink with it burdening you forever, or you may follow the voices of the gods, but you must not drown."

His eyes are staring past her, his breath now steady, small ticking heart beating in unison with hers of corrugated flesh and iron.
summary: aderchop whispers cryptic shit to dmc
notes:THEYRE BOTH SO WEIRD i dont even think ader fully knows what the hell hes doin lol hes just going with the creepiness

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-08-2017, 12:42 PM | This post was last modified: 09-08-2017, 02:10 PM by Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
110 ep
© crow.

Drowning. There was already water above the head, liquid in the lungs. A weight dragged at the limbs. Every movement was excruciating effort. Every thought a splitting pain. The beat of heart was hard and labored, desperate to survive. The reptile stem of brain sent frantic electric impulses up and down the nervous system. Move! Swim! Breathe! The instinct for survival was thick and precious as blood itself. And yet... weariness had settled, like a fog, across the very soul. The beast of violence kept it at bay with offerings of flayed flesh and torn tendon, kept the body alive with the familiar and the comfortable. Now that way of being was becoming unnecessary. The ability to survive was no longer dictated by what battles were won, but by how one was perceived by others. Social interaction.
      "I have drowned." There was a hollow ring to those words. A quiet defeat that had been kept in the back of the mind and was heard only in echo. "I have drowned in pain and sorrow and felt the waves of despair crash into me." There was a snarl, now, on the edges of the voice. A feeling of rage that sent trembling fingers through the body and quivered the hackles like radiating quills. "I have choked on the milk, fat with ignorance and hapless thoughts of weakness, until I could no longer breathe." The fury bled through, now, into the waking world, into the words. The entirety of the beast began to vibrate with its energy. "I have tasted assault and madness and weakness and now I stand, the only one whose will was stronger than His own. I stand, alone, but in this new world that is free of Bastard men and guileless Sheep."
      The beast snapped at the air, the click of fang on empty air resounding in the calm that enveloped them. For a moment, there was nothing but the birds and the insects and the wind in the trees. The anger died away, weighed into slumber by the pressure on her being. The wolf turned her head, attempting to lay it over his back, should he not move. "And I have made a captive audience of you." An apology? The tone was firm, unreadable, and she didn't step away. "You would tell me what you know of pack. The knowledge I have is a farse. A psychopath pretending to be king to a flock of women who gave themselves and their souls to his lies and torture." Who became monsters, in their own right, and who tried to impress upon her that this world was right and just and as things should be. There had always been more. She'd known that. Known that the strange scents at the edge of the forest belonged to different packs, other wolves. Wolves who did not carry with them the smell of insanity and dried blood.
      This new world was strange, but she could do little but marvel at the way the beast was so soothed by this greater power bearing down upon it when, at any other time and in any other place, it would have risen up, stronger than ever.

notes. i like them. yes. much like. more pls <3 edit: fixed typos because OCD
words. 531
tags. Aderchop

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-08-2017, 01:35 PM |
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.00
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
41 ep
© Sphinx
There is no need for him to be afraid.
In this frozen skin of time, in this, a peering through his spyglass into the world in which she has been raised to the stink of blood and lies - in this, he is the seer, the listener, the quaint and spindly spectre upon the rim of her mind, and their two inner madnesses become one.

Her world has been one of tearing flesh and ripping gristle, of yellow teethed smirks and yellow bellied bastards, spinning and dancing around and around her, canniballerinas, their pretty red ribbons torn from her own body, and as they keep spinning they slowly unravel her. They take this hotblooded beast and they twirl her ugly flesh into something which pleases them better, which won't complain so much, which doesn't bite anymore. Staling flesh from brittle bone.

She shifts her head, laying her chin upon his back, leaning the bursting box of her brain upon that which is cold and silver and doesn't feel in his heart but can taste her pain.

He, the snake, he remains still, green eyes forward, rooted to the spot so as to hold her weary head, though his voice has the coiling body of his soul and it slips along the length of her body and her neck and it whispers in her ear, "Perhaps He wishes for you to rest, sister, to sleep. Or perhaps He underestimates you."

There is a sinking, and Devil May Cry's trembling rush of fury slows to a dreary throbbing in her temples, as a bull with an injured leg tries to charge but knows the world is leaving it, and the hard ground is fast catching up with its chin.
"Life is such a splendid show, one which I am pleased to be audience of. But it all depends on where you're sitting."

Now he rests his own slim face upon her gently vibrating back, and her fur is coarse. He leans upon it lightly, eyes half-lidded but ever-shining.
The word 'psychopath' sparks a strange memory, one of his dark mother, pressed against a cave wall as her strange-eyed son spits her words back at her.
You're sick, boy. A-a psycho, psychopath, you ain't n-no babe o' mine.
When he speaks again, his tone is still soft, whispering, hissing.
"The ram of the flock oft spars with the ewe born with horns. Or with the wolf born in wool."
His whisper becomes yet more of a hiss, and his eyes flicker to the beast's weary features which lay upon his slim back.
"Pray tell me, sister, tell me you made mutton of them."

summary: they continue to speak in cryptic and intimate tones
notes: I LOVE THEM. their crazy chemistry is so great. insert my heart bursting

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-12-2017, 05:36 PM | This post was last modified: 09-12-2017, 06:34 PM by Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
110 ep
© crow.

"He lay prostrate before me. Felled by the beast of his own creation." Flesh tingled as pressure of the slender man's skull laid against it, withers twitching madly for a mere moment. Touch. Physical touch. So used, the nerves were, to accompanying pain that surprise came as a quiet submission to the weight. "Knocked from his throne, pride and flesh rent asunder from crown and bone. I could think of nothing but the years of twisted existence I had endured. The others had endured, though I felt and feel no pity for the weak." The word emphasized with a gaping-mawed slash of sound. "I could think of no way to repay him."
      Tendons quivered, muscles spasming, pelt shivering in fitful bursts. Excitement rose, thick and pervasive. Thump, thump, thumping, in the chest. Rasp, rasp, rasping, at the mind. "Then, it came to me. It came to me..." Blue eyes panned to meet green. Name. He hadn't given a name. The shadowed joy that existed in those stormy blue pearls could not hold on to the surprise, the confusion, the searching for an answer. "Death is a release, not a punishment." A statement, final and without opportunity of contest. A belief held close to the heart and soul, woven between each fang and whispered on every breath.
      There was a pause, each breath half-choked half-growled. Lightning flashed in those orbs as the storm, promised for so long, appeared overhead. "I took from him the penis he used to defile, the scrotum that housed the seed he sowed with reckless abandon. I took from him his pleasure. Every tool he used to build his castle of sin." The taste of blood and semen was as real now as it was then, coating the tongue in a vile liquid that caused no less than utter repulsion. Muzzle deformed, partway between illness and excitement and aggression. "Then I left him where he lay. Left him to suffer the consequences of his actions, as fate would have." Tail lashed, weight pressing harder into the slender man.
      "I had no need to topple his walls and storm his throneroom. All I need do was take the means of ruling his kingdom." Crazed, that light in the beast's eye. Fevered, the words. Clever, she had been. So terribly clever. That the beast had even sat back and marveled at what she had done. And it had been decided, on that day, that they would never kill. There were far better methods of delivery for one's own medicine.

notes. ohgeez she got a lil nuts there xD edit: these typos are going to be the death of me -.-
words. 420
tags. Aderchop

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-13-2017, 10:02 AM |
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.00
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
41 ep
© Sphinx
Life, oh, the horror of all that is life, he drinks it in as it pours forth from betwixt her teeth.
Corruption, deception, a stifling living hell from whose parodies of tenderness one is made to feel ashamed at the desire to break the clutches of and thrash free, racking breaths and sobbing shrieks allowed release unto winds not reeking with dry blood and semen.
She had torn through, and oh, how clever she had been.
A false king in ruin, foiled by the very thing he had passed off as one of the flock, yet another little lamb stinking of purity which he would have gladly washed away.
Her burning blue eyes swivel to his of green, an emaciation of spirits shining desperately through.
How clever.
No respect may be held for a brute in his mind if the brute hath not brains, it's own perception by which it sees this world, and this one, yes, hers is an interesting one indeed.
One which he should like to spend hours simply basking in the bloody details of, turning it over and over, eyes locked, their foreheads pressed together and hissed words spitting and coiling in the air between them. You are weary, O white warrior. Allow me the saga of your toils.

"In doing so, you became a messiah among fools."

Aderchop turns his head around to stare directly upon hers, which rests still against his back. His eyes are wide and full of spinning, twisting, endless void of green. His lip is raised ever so slightly, so that the points of his white teeth are just about visible.

"You had been one enlightened amidst a throng of dead brains, and you ripped free, sister, you were a god. There cannot now be an eclipse of heart within you. This is not your day of reckoning, nor shall be any day, for you are the Reckoner."

A slight tremor of the voice as it raises above the whisper into a strained hissing. Such a beast must simply not be allowed passage from a life still thumping with blood and pulse and rushing; nay, he should shudder at the thought of such a thing, for he can see the death in her eyes, the ache for the release of death which she has spoken of.
Her knowledge of such may be conscious and it may not be, Aderchop considers, but it certainly must not yank her to the edge and bid her that final crashing into sleep.
Such interest in the world is too delicious to be scattered into void.
There is yet more she can shake out.
There is yet more to see.

summary: having listened to her backstory, aderchop becomes increasingly invested and interested by devil may cry
notes: eeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-15-2017, 08:49 AM |
Devil May Cry
Rogue
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
110 ep
© crow.

Lo, the beast had grown weary of reliving its past life. The glories were not enough to lift the weight of this place from its soul. The burden of calm was now too much to bear. So the creature leaned toward the man, stretched its neck out, and opened its maw wide. Fangs, in rows, gleamed in the dappled light that filtered through the willow-branches, aimed for his muzzle. A grasp seeking to press tooth into the cartilage of his muzzle-top and the hard bone of his chin, to trap him so that he cannot move lest he wish to part with the fore of his face. Pressure was regulated, but still too great for comfort, so that flesh would not be pierced only clamped. Electric gaze bore into green, something swirling just beneath the surface. Mine. Mine. You are mine. Then a withdraw, a release of anything that might've been, and a disengaging of body.
      "I will find you." A promise. A pact. A swear. Though the beast would turn and leave, trundling off to a place where the gods did not lay against the soul, it would return. It would find him, this slender man with the sickly green eyes, for it had marked him as its own. And that which belonged to the beast, was never far.

Devil May Cry exits unless stopped.

notes. icouldntthinkofanythingelseimsorryplsdonthateme
words. 220
tags. Aderchop

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-15-2017, 11:08 AM |
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.00
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
41 ep
© Sphinx
The beast shifts; she is through with her grinding tale.
It is enough. It is done.
He is still staring upon her when she meets his eye again, a cold and yet settled blue, for she is decided of something, something which shall remain.
Ceasing to move, even with her breath on his face as she leans forth, the light playing in a gruesome fashion off her glistening tusks as they part, sun slipping through her rough pelt.
Time and light cease to reach him as for a moment all feeling is dispersed in place of the squeeze. The ridge of her teeth pressing upon the bridge of his muzzle and beneath his chin, the force of the jaw behind them remaining terrifyingly present even without the force required to bite down fully and crush.

And yet there is a masochist within the man of green eye and green heart. There always has been, and so at the clamping and the firmness which strains his senses, he feels a stirring in his chest, and out between his teeth he breathes a faint and shaky breath, eyes fluttering closed.

Claimed by the beast, a solemn vow of eternal interlinking of some inner chain; a promise of brittle protection, a pact of gruff respect.

"I will find you."

At the shivering of the skin of reality being scraped back over bone, his first breath is one taken with slightly open mouth, and lacking in the grip of the beast's menacing lock. The sun prodding through the canopy is briefly blotted by the clouds, the warmth in the air shrinking to something resembling the beginning of cold, a storm, and Devil is visible ambling and dragging off across the soil, her gait steady and undeterred.

She will find me. She will know me. As I know her, she will know me.

"Aderchop," he calls after her, his features blank, eyes partially hazed. "I am Aderchop. I shall await you always."

Something inside his mind feels heavier than the rest of whatever knotted mess is up there, some presence, an awareness of another mind spinning in emptiness, and of an invisible thread between them, fresh and red and of iron and flesh.
summary: DIES
notes:
tags: @Devil May Cry

[ Reply ]