pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private novocaine.
Posted 08-18-2017, 08:49 AM |
Ice ( Admin )
Icarus
Ice Beta
Male, 2.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
58 ep
© ev

now i'm just numb, the young boy sits as he looks across the naveen. he is further up north so the water is a bit colder- something that he loved. the cold grasped at his fur, trying to dig deeper to bite at his skin. yet, his thick fur would not let it. icarus paced the river, given a few minutes, he waded himself in. the cool water drifts across his paws; the dirt being washed away from the depths of the kuro pits and his journey across the small part of the land that he had seen. his cast goes to the gelid sierra. upon the mountains laid a snowy kingdom that he had been told many bedtime stories about the place and how the kings and queens used to rule and freeze over water with a touch of their paw. icarus can only dream of doing that. for now. one day he would be able to, yet, he needed time to think. time to be himself. time to breath in the icy cold air that laid here. his eyes closed as he tilted his head up to the sky; a howl leaving him. 'i am here, hear me!' this is more a call to the demi-god of ice. his eyes settle on the riven again as he dives in- swimming towards the other side and then ducking under; eyes open as he searched for food. he searched for anything to sink his fangs into. his peach eyes surface- looking like a sea monster that has come from the depths of the river. the cold water rushing against him as he stands in the higher part of the land in the river.

Fjori

rated M for M A T U R E.

Posted 08-18-2017, 01:51 PM |
Fjori
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 

In the end, stuff did not worked as she wanted to. the idea of building up again the guild seens very dead now, but she kept her duties. "master huntress" name means nothing now, not in these lands and probably nothing anymore back home. she was just a rogue in this piece of hell. a rogue, wandering near the cold water of this river with no one. probably some places bare no names, like her homeland. it was just "the fortress", "the forest", "the meadows"... not was really named. they didn't care.

she was in a very high part of the flowing water, watching the world below but not aware if there was someone else around this regions. fjori was here in search of fresh meat. maybe fish, since she never really ate one, she wonders their taste. the small huntress walkins slowly near the edges of the cold water, opaque olive eyes scanning the crystaline water for any movement of the aquatic creatures.

her quiet fishing was only interrupted by a not so distant howl, probably in the lands below. now, meeting some new face sounded more interesting than fish. fjori was not that hungry, honestly. she hesitates a few seconds, before starting her movement in direction of the howl, head low between the shoulders as her costume. it was a lonely white shape in the water, probably her size or larger, in the distance she couldn't tell perfectly.

she watches the kin in silence, stopping about 5 meters from him, in a flat rock where she lays her black-golden compact body. her head still tall - also the ears - as she finally spoke, sarcastically. “you sound like goats in the mating season. try again, and whoever you're talking to may be able to listen

speech

Icarus

Posted 08-20-2017, 09:36 PM |
Ice ( Admin )
Icarus
Ice Beta
Male, 2.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
58 ep
© ev

now i'm just numb, icarus isn't alone in his mind for long. the peace of the river's current and cold waters. his peach eyes cast to whoever made the comment. it's a female who has a smart-ass mouth like he. a smirk pulls at the corners of his lips as he waded towards the rock she was on, slowly, like he was on the prowl for a kill. when he reaches to where his kneecaps are above the shoreline; he finally speaks, his voice soft like velvet,“maybe if those ears of yours were a little bigger you'd hear the voice of an angel. then again, you deem what is art to yourself. hopefully upon the gaze of me, you realize.” he teased as his eyes scan over her. he takes in her coloration and the color of her eyes. his demon eyes then stare her down into her eyes- though has a gaze that seems like he stared deep into her soul. the ice prince descended down from generations waded even closer as he sat upon a small rock- eye-to-eye with her as he awaited the snarky female's answer. a soft chuckle leaves his lips, “not that it matters, but if you want to not call me angel, the true name is icarus. it's a pleasure to meet you. so far.” he spoke before grunting the 'so far' part.

Fjori

rated M for M A T U R E.

Posted 08-21-2017, 11:00 PM |
Fjori
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 

Fjori was used to this type of closer approaches. Yet, her tail stood straight behind her while shoulders grew tense, kinda worries about a sudden attack. Yet, the male just spoke with the same sarcastic shitty tone as hers, making a smile - more of a smirk - form in the corner of her lips. Another bitchy soul like her. Her olive eyes watch those bright peach orbs of him, allowing a loud "HA!" To eapace her throat, as his call himself "angel". you're an angel as much I am a princess. of princess, fjori had nothing. She was basically ans ogre, a knight, a fighter, a hunter. No princess crying because of broken nails. Fjori had broken bones and broke some noses in her life.

I am Fjori, lil' angel. And what such a creation of gods with a voice of a goat is doing here all alone, huh? I thought angels lived in the sky within their creators. The smirks grew larger in her lips, as she raised up in her legs to jump of the rock, giving her back to Icarus, in a attempt to let her tail trace his chin, moving to the cold river. unless they doomed you to be a mere mortal, like me. Her head finally turns to the water, body lowering like a feline to kill her thirty in the freezing liquid.

Icarus sorry for the wait

Posted 08-22-2017, 09:47 AM |
Ice ( Admin )
Icarus
Ice Beta
Male, 2.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
58 ep
© ev

now i'm just numb, icarus eyes scan over her, maybe he had seen a princess in her at first. but now, he only sees violence in here. just like looking at a female version of himself. his tail wavered from side to side as he felt more excited about meeting this sarcastic female. his nose lifted to the air as he told himself to take note of her scent. “oh well. they wanted me to create chaos down here. amoung all goat kind.” a smirk crosses his lips as he feels her tail cross his lips. his eyes narrow to a slit as she lowered to the ground. his teeth bare in a joking way before his body lowered as well, “what're you doing, fjori; the princess? challenging a great angel like myself to a mere moral?” he teased; hackles raised slightly as he grips the rocks underneath his feet as he stands his ground- making sure that he won't slip if tackled. he might not match her in age, but he stands above her in height and weight. his tail is still wiggling as he let out a soft grunt. his heart pounded against his chest- like a rabbit trapped by some kind of predator.

Fjori; you're fine! don't worry about it.

rated M for M A T U R E.