pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © KennaLeeStratton
Current Layout Image © Renee
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Hephaestus' Devastation
Posted 08-03-2017, 08:03 PM | This post was last modified: 08-03-2017, 08:04 PM by Theodosia
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Warrior
Female, 1.50
Endomorph
36" in, [116] 132 lbs
150 ep
© Violetta
a whimper almost sounded from her. longingn and wanting, something she could never claim. could never conquer. fire. this palace bled of lost magic, and theodosia could only watch as their downfall came closer and closer. crashing and burning. she could bring the pack excellence, that was clear. that was evident. if only akako could embrace her once more, and accept every part of the timber laced regent. "dammit." it was rasped, even as every inch of her being begged for the familiarity of akako's touch, even as kaede's love intertwined into the contours of her war-ish appearance, even as the eletricity crackled, ignoring the cold of the winter's storm around her. throughout it all, theodosia's soul sung for the heat and sting of fire. fire and flames in all it's glory.
Domnu

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-03-2017, 08:13 PM | This post was last modified: 08-03-2017, 08:29 PM by Fior
Fior
Spirit
Male, 8.75
Ectomorph
48.5 in, 115 lbs
327 ep
© Fior
and he came. appearing gently as was his nature. appreciating the healing blessing he had received from the gods so many years ago. he was here. fully here. something he had not been able to appreciate while he was alive and fighting for earth, his acid eyes flashed around. searching fro the scarring of the trees after the great fire. "on the last day of my life a wolf lit fire to this forest and i lost everything" his acid eyes would flash to her. powerful and judging. he was power. he was the king. his death did not take away his ties to earth. he judged her, gently. but judgement was in his gaze none the less. he was ghostly in his appearance. he chose to appear as he had died. his black body grayed with age, and his body wrought with burn scars, the fire of riddick still fresh in his mind, he was jaded. but he was himself. "i bled for kaede and he left me to burn alive. this place. this home of mine is cursed." his words were caution to her. concern. earth was his, now and forever. but it was not a safe place. none of these packs were safe. his acid eyes would burn into her. his body burned deeply for her. the fire had singed his fur and killed him. he would show that to her now.

"Talk Here"

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-03-2017, 08:21 PM | This post was last modified: 08-03-2017, 08:21 PM by Domnu
Earth
Domnu
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 126 lbs
41 ep
© Fior

my mind is a river
dammed by the past
he trugged through the snow. mindless. letting the cold grip him but his thoughts were elsewhere. who was he now. who was he beyond the green collar about his neck. he was an earth wolf and that was all currently. he was still desperately trying to find himself when he heard the words. ignoring his scenery his fire eyes lifted. taking her in, as weel as the ghostly black form beside her. he felt his heart stir as he looked to the ghost. the ghastly thing snatching his eyes for the moment. he was curious. what was this? why was it here? what was it doing? he watched as he shortened the distance between him and the other wolf. the earth wolf . just as he was. green and nothing more.

what is in the wind here.

Theodosia

if i dont reply in 72 hrs, tag the crap outta me <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-03-2017, 08:32 PM |
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Warrior
Female, 1.50
Endomorph
36" in, [116] 132 lbs
150 ep
© Violetta
her hackles rise is agitation, feeling the full force of her powers reign over all others. lips peel back to reveal yellowing enamel. she was the full force bitch that most in doutaini knew her by, the hellfire woman who didn't hesitate to cut you with her teeth when it became convinent. "you are dead. you are gone. sleep now." theodosia murmurs forcibly, unappreciative of this wolf's cheek. the spirits of doutaini never really seemed to stay in their coffins. it was concerning to say the least, why couldn't they lay down and never get up. periwinkle eyes snapped to domnu, unconcerned of the ethereal being who seemed to be dead set on warning her. each muscle felt itself ache, belly rumbling with discomfort as her knew found abilities were put to the test. erosion was set to life in her breast, where the emerald gem would feel itself sputter and light up magnificently. domnu would feel the earth slide precariously beneath his paws, forcibly moving him further away from theodosia should he not come to his senses and clamber away from the slippery sand-snow. "sleep." poison ate at every vein, turned her blood to acid. like the energy was sucked from her, then replaced with the essence of the devil. a pained whimper was choked down, only by her insistence to have these beings far far away from her.
Domnu

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-03-2017, 08:43 PM | This post was last modified: 08-03-2017, 08:44 PM by Fior
Fior
Spirit
Male, 8.75
Ectomorph
48.5 in, 115 lbs
327 ep
© Fior
and he came. appearing gently as was his nature. appreciating the healing blessing he had received from the gods so many years ago. he was here. fully here. something he had not been able to appreciate while he was alive and fighting for earth, his acid eyes flashed around. searching fro the scarring of the trees after the great fire. "on the last day of my life a wolf lit fire to this forest and i lost everything" his acid eyes would flash to her. powerful and judging. he was power. he was the king. his death did not take away his ties to earth. he judged her, gently. but judgement was in his gaze none the less. he was ghostly in his appearance. he chose to appear as he had died. his black body grayed with age, and his body wrought with burn scars, the fire of riddick still fresh in his mind, he was jaded. but he was himself. "i bled for kaede and he left me to burn alive. this place. this home of mine is cursed." his words were caution to her. concern. earth was his, now and forever. but it was not a safe place. none of these packs were safe. his acid eyes would burn into her. his body burned deeply for her. the fire had singed his fur and killed him. he would show that to her now.

"Talk Here"

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-03-2017, 08:48 PM | This post was last modified: 08-03-2017, 08:49 PM by Fior
Fior
Spirit
Male, 8.75
Ectomorph
48.5 in, 115 lbs
327 ep
© Fior

my mind is a river
dammed by the past
he watches her and sense the anger coming off of her. his eyes flashing with concern as he tries to back away. and suddenly the earth below him is slipping. but slipping nowhere for they are on flat ground. a panicked yelp leaps from his maw. as he bolts away from the slipping ground. his eyes flashing to her with hurt. with concern. he feels attacked. by his own pack. was this place not a home? her words are heard but ignored the are not from him. but for the spirit. who is enraged by her powers. enraged by her use and domnu cannot help but align with him momentarily.
why?
the word is a whine as he looks to her searching for answers. why would his pain solve this problem. her pain is what brings him forward. her whine causes him to approach. casting the spirit a deathly gaze.
whoever you are, offer help and not rudeness.
domnus voice is sharp to the spirit as he approaches theodosia. wanting nothing more than to help her.

Theodosia

wrong acct oops

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-03-2017, 09:01 PM | This post was last modified: 08-03-2017, 09:01 PM by Theodosia
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Warrior
Female, 1.50
Endomorph
36" in, [116] 132 lbs
150 ep
© Violetta
eyes narrow, feeling her aggression rise like a dim match. ears flick back instinctively, her tail flags for balance, out of the way of snapping teeth. YOU ARE DEAD! she wants to scream and moan and groan, it's like a natural reaction, like a ticking time bomb. theodosia was ready to blow up, ready to set fire everywhere. first however, she needed to get rid of this waste of space. she wanted her burning temperatures, and restless days under the sun. her fur had grown thick and wooly beneath kaede's care. a comfortable weight, yes, but not thin enought to match her tastes. she had plumped up, yes, but a bit too chubby to match her styleee. theodosia's maw wrinkles with annoyance as domnu come closer. 'i want to help!' he says, that's what they all say. but then they LEAVE! "i am fine, I am strong. warriors do not cry over dried up water." she snasp out quickly, her nose giving an inqusitive twitch as domnu's fragrance surrounds the air around her. i am not wanted, here, or there, or anywhere.
Domnu

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-03-2017, 09:10 PM |
Fior
Spirit
Male, 8.75
Ectomorph
48.5 in, 115 lbs
327 ep
© Fior

fior watches her. his laugh dying out and a sort of sorrow filling him. a pity. his acid eyes flash over her and he waits. watching her movement and intrigued on what she amy do next. perhaps nothing. he listens to the other words and his eyes meet the fior of domnu. the alabaster male who lives in fire. "you are foolish to save this. this creature who pines over herself. she does not even know who she is?" he questions her very begin and his head whips to her. the poltergeist of earth. the ever present guardian. "WHO ARE YOU" the words are throaty and howled to the world. his voice, the strength he has left in this world, is booming just as it was him his life. he offers the frail white thing little but a glance. wondering is he too will leave her? as she whines about being left. you earn family, you earn friends, they only leave for a reason.
"Talk Here"

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-03-2017, 09:16 PM |
Earth
Domnu
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 126 lbs
41 ep
© Fior

my mind is a river
dammed by the past
is his anger palpable? he watches her. he feels her anger and he knows not why. he still does not understand her lashing out but he feels for her. he feels something and there is a voice within him telling him to stay. he glares into the spirit. hoping the fire within his eyes will burn the grueling corpse before him away. away from her and from her. a growl begins in his chest. the only ferocity he has shone since his entry into this land of doutaini. her words are washed away as the spirit speaks.
you! who are you to even speak? who are you but dead and gone and full of mistakes
she may not him close but he cares little. this is his pack mate. her shifts his body and whips to the spirit. his body between theodosia and fior. his hackles have raised and his blackened lips are pulled up tight and raw around his fangs,
you are a nuisance, offer our advice and go. get from this place.
he stands protective between her and the spirit. he knows not their powerlessness her in this realm.

Theodosia

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-03-2017, 09:26 PM |
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Warrior
Female, 1.50
Endomorph
36" in, [116] 132 lbs
150 ep
© Violetta
she feels the undeniable urge to sneer in this moment, and wipe this wolf's miserable exsistence off of the face of doutaini. useless piece of utter bullshit. talking to her as if he was above any other rotting corpse. he is dead, she is living, there is no way they would harmonize this plane of the word. he would be gone in a few years, and theodosia would laugh the moment it became clear his little speech was all for show. all for show and little to no education behind it. theodosia was a warrior, a guardian, and everything this smelly dead body would never be. her nose almost wrinkles with amusement at her degrading thoughts, even if they were the sins that every god feared. "you're up in the sky so bitch, bye bye. we'll see you later sweaty." theodosia croons slightly, moving to bump domnu's shoulder with appreciation. theodosia could only feel her lips twitch with newfound affection at this man's supposed loyalty. as she seen him before? of course not, "this ghoul cannot hurt us. it's vaguely impossible." she confirms lightly, turning to trot off away from their tiny gang of misfits. "come along, talk to me. tell me who you are."
Domnu

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-04-2017, 09:30 AM | This post was last modified: 08-04-2017, 09:31 AM by Fior
Fior
Spirit
Male, 8.75
Ectomorph
48.5 in, 115 lbs
327 ep
© Fior

he watches them with an acid in his eyes. the living have little respect for the dead. his head shakes and black fur is ruffled. he glance to the white creature and rolls his eyes. this wolf knows nothing out doutaini and the dead. "you are a fool just as she and you will perish as such" his words are deep and throaty. a threat placed upon them. he watches her as she speaks. watches too as she turns to leave. briefly wondering if he should follow and continue. but no, they do not have ears for the dead, the living almost never do.
unceremoniously he is gone. the spirit simply ceases to be.
"Talk Here"

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-04-2017, 09:41 AM | This post was last modified: 08-08-2017, 10:05 PM by Domnu
Earth
Domnu
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 126 lbs
41 ep
© Fior

my mind is a river
dammed by the past
he watches the spirit and his anger boils white hot. ignoring the ghouls. his eyes, the very fire that burned this ghost, are raging. there is a fire in his heart and he feels it tug at him. demand something of him. but the spirit is quick to leave and fade away. abruptly vanishing before his very eyes.
you didnt even say your name!
his words are sharp and pointed. angled to the very place that the spirit had stood. would he be back? would he come again? domnu hears the she wolfs words and finds comfort in them. happy to learn that all the ghost can do is talk.
why? why did he even come? what did he have to offer?
domnus questions are rapid fire. his head shakes and he turns, moving to follow the she wolf. happy that she was no longer attacking him.

i am domnu, who are you?

Theodosia

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-15-2017, 04:16 PM |
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Warrior
Female, 1.50
Endomorph
36" in, [116] 132 lbs
150 ep
© Violetta
theodosia shrugs quietly, "i don't know really." her tail lashed irritably, mouth burning with bile. she was just naturally fiery and insulting to be honest. her sapphire eyes flicker over to domnu, blinking owlishly in disinterest. was there anyway to really interest theodosia though? no, never. "pleasure to meet you domnu, i'm theodosia. one of the soldiers of erf, how are you today? other then the abnormally cool temperatures?" she questions, stepping through the snowy sands. the fire pack was to the north, so the southwest was the direction of gaia temple. a hum built in her throat, grinning with the realization of her amazing navigation skills!

Domnu

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-15-2017, 04:55 PM | This post was last modified: 08-15-2017, 04:55 PM by Domnu
Earth
Domnu
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 126 lbs
41 ep
© Fior

my mind is a river
dammed by the past
he watches her. Her lack of interest shines though ever movement and he wonders if it is even worth it to talk. His eyes are downtrodden and his shoulders flex. His anger swiftly dissipating. Maybe the spirit was trying to say something. Maybe he had just refused to listen. Was that wise? He let out a soft breath.
Urn is unusual
That is all he has to offer. He tries to play the conversation out in his head. But his memories as always are fleeting and never truly cemented. Is he cursed to forever forgot.
Theodosia. Okay.
He is happy to have met her. Another pack mate to add to his list. And she asks the classic questions. But he has little heart for them.
I am confused. And I think far from home. I am not entirely sure where I am now. .
His head cocks and he glance at her. Following her away from where the ghost had been.

Theodosia

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-07-2017, 09:47 PM |
Earth
Domnu
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 126 lbs
41 ep