pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © KennaLeeStratton
Current Layout Image © Renee
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome pure bliss
Posted 08-30-2017, 04:21 PM |
Cerberus
Rogue Pup
Male, 0.25
Endomorph
[A] 37 in, [A] 130 lbs
37 ep
© chapin.
Stopping mid-step he would look back to the woman, ears would swivel and perk up as she mentioned something new. Looking at the flower that was in her mouth, interest was peaking in his mind for just a moment. Maybe he would stick with her for a bit, although he really did want to see the beach today. With a heavy sigh, he would turn and walk back towards the woman. “Lead the way then!” He was a bit curious, but if it was borning he decided he would just go to the beach anyway. Cerberus wanted to do something fun today, not boing stuff. His tail would swish happily for the moment, waiting for the woman to lead the way to her home so that may start a little lesson in herbs and flowers.

Zinna , sure :) -- but idk if itll last the full last 6 you need, he is a pup who will get bored eventually..
“”

in group threads please do not tag me unless it is my turn

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-30-2017, 04:31 PM |
Zinna
Rogue Wolf
Female, 2.00
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
40 ep
© Amber
She smiled when he turned to follow her. "Okay!" she answered, and turned to go toward her den. Mystery's old den, actually. It made her sad, to think about her mentor. Should she tell Cerberus about his mother? ...Hotaru was his mother now.
Luckily they weren't that far, and they reached the den within a minute. She stopped at the entrance and gestured for Cerberus to take a look. If he decided to take a peek inside, well, he'd see the great amount of herbs and greens gathered, their aroma filling the air. It was a sight to behold.
Cerberus

I'll try to make it as entertaining to Cerberus as possible then~

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-30-2017, 05:00 PM |
Zinna
Rogue Wolf
Female, 2.00
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
40 ep
© Amber
Sudden change of plan... I need to go to bed. Sorry for that! ಥ_ಥ I just really want to wake up on time tomorrow. (and yea, I'm in a different time zone)
Cerberus

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-30-2017, 05:07 PM |
Cerberus
Rogue Pup
Male, 0.25
Endomorph
[A] 37 in, [A] 130 lbs
37 ep
© chapin.
Poking his head into the doorway of the room, Cerberus was in awe. It looked like it was its own garden. Flowers were almost everywhere; boy was his interest really peaking. With minimal interest on being a healer, it wouldn't hurt for the boy to get some basic information about common plants and herbs around doutaini. Never know when that may come in handy, for future use. Never know when a scuffed knee, or scratched face. His future held a lot of spars, but he didn't know that just yet, so these lessons would last him a lifetime. He would move to sit outside of her den, not wanting to be crowded on the inside of a classroom. Bringing his rump down to the ground for a comfortable seat while he would listen pretty intently to his teacher. If she kept this super interesting he could be here for ages. There was promise in this for both parties, and Cerberus was pretty excited after seeing the flowers that the woman had to show him.

Zinna , be sure to make the lesson last 3+ posts, for the ep :)
and there is still technically tomorrow, the 31st, before august if offically over so *shrugs*
“”

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-31-2017, 08:38 AM |
Zinna
Rogue Wolf
Female, 2.00
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
40 ep
© Amber
She could feel his awe, and was immediately filled with joy and pride. She and Mystery worked to keep it like that, and Zinna, thou filled with sadness, continued the work solo after Mystery's passing. He moved out to sit at the entrance with a look of eagerness on his face.
What should I show him first?
The goldenrod was still in her mouth, so, why not start here? It was all very useful. She sat before him, her tail starting to wag excitedly.
"Okay, Cerberus," she said as she placed the blooming goldenrod between them. "This pretty flower is goldenrod!" she started her lesson with the simple.
"It's bright, and yellow like the sun! And if you chew on the pretty blossoms and put it on a scratch it will stop infection."
""

I'm kind of keeping the posts short, so he can interrupt and stuff...
Cerberus

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-05-2017, 01:28 PM |
Cerberus
Rogue Pup
Male, 0.25
Endomorph
[A] 37 in, [A] 130 lbs
37 ep
© chapin.
He would mimick the woman as she spoke, his way of learning. “Goldenrods, for infection. Gotta chew the pretty part?” He asked only to make sure he got the lesson, he wanted to show Lunafer that he could be a good Alpha becuase he could be a good student! maybe it would work, but these lessons would deffinately help him later in life. His tail would swish the ground, he didn't need to woman to really answer - he knew he was correct. Cerberus was initially against this little school day, but soon he would be content with it all. His main enquiry during these sessions he would have is a soft "what else?" Almost a whisper so that he didn't see to antsy. He didn't want to rush his dear teacher, but he did want to learn a lot to show off to Lunafer.

Zinna , so sorry for the wait! wasnt feeling posting + the burn. seems he will be interested after all xP
“”
[/quote]

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2