pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Healing [Zinna]
Posted 07-01-2017, 05:08 PM |
Song
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
It had been quite some time since his bout with the queen of Divine, and Song felt that he had healed enough to pay a visit to the girl who had aided him immediately after battle. She was sweet and kind-hearted, he thought, based on the small amount of interaction they had shared after the match.

The tri-colored man walked his way along the sandy cove, seeking her scent until he finally gave in and let out a short summons for her. Perhaps she could inspect his healed wounds and then they could go for a hunt? The day was open wide for possibilities.

He hadn't truly had a day to relax since before the challenge, and this day was already feeling like it would turn out to be a good one.

Zinna Short and crappy starter but it'll get better, I promise lol.

Posted 07-02-2017, 05:46 PM | This post was last modified: 07-02-2017, 05:47 PM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber
The world was a lot darker nowadays. Or, at least, it seemed so for Zinna. Through daytime she wandered around, doing different stuff... but felt hollow. From time to time her mind would ease her from the pain and find a thing to focus on, but... then again she would be trust in the void when the stars would shine upon her... Her dad had been there for a long time now, and she was used to him watching from above, speechless. But when Mystery joined them too... sleeping looked like an impossible task.
Well, she did sleep. She managed to be grabbed by dreams usually about after midnight. When she was done crying.
And even then it was mostly nightmares about Panik being torn apart.
A call got a grip of her ears. Song? The tawny-and-brown Beta was somewhere close.
Should she go? His howl had reached her curled up on the sand, snoozing, even though it was a long time past sunrise. She sighed, but stood up shakily.
Time to get moving.
Plus I want to check on his wounds once again - it should all be mended by now.

She shook the sand from her coat and trotted in her friend's direction.
"Hello, Song." she said her greeting as she drew near. "How are you?" she smiled.

Song short, but not crappy at all! |:)

Posted 07-02-2017, 06:38 PM |
Song
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
The pretty red girl didn't leave him waiting long, and he found a smile warming his features as he spotted her padding across the sand to meet him. With a swift wave of his tail he stood and met her before she could pause, aiming to brush his pelt lightly against her own in greeting.

"Hello, Zinna! I am feeling much better. I am more energetic and I feel that a good hunt may warm up our muscles on this cold day." He stretched out his limbs then, confirming for himself and the woman before him that he was telling the truth. The large indent on the left side of his chest was already being covered with cream colored fur, making the memory of Panik's fangs only a haunting pain in his dreams. The rest of his wounds had healed almost entirely but for an ache in his left paw on the coldest of days.

Then his emerald gaze would meet her own troubled stare and a frown would threaten to dominate his features. "How about you, Scout? How are you faring? I know things have been a bit crazy around here..." He hadn't thought before how all of the traumatic happenings in Divine might effect a youth who was so used to peaceful living. Oh, how he wished he could be so innocent.

Zinna

Posted 07-05-2017, 02:21 PM |
Song
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
small bump Zinna :)

Posted 07-25-2017, 04:15 PM | This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 05:27 PM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
91 ep
© Amber
Their pelts brushed at their greeting, and Zinna was grateful for his friendliness and easy-going, despite all things happening.
She studied him for a moment as he stretched, then nodded in satisfaction, finding that all was well. "Good, very good. Herbs 've done you well. And hunt does sound nice."
But even the weak smile she had put up slowly disappeared as her friend brought up the terrible things happening around.
"It's... kind of hard for me to cope with all that stuff, actually. But I'll be okay." She needed to be okay. She didn't want to disturb everyone with some weird histerics like the one she put up in front of Divayth. So she'll be okay.
Now change the subject.
"Hm, Scout? Song Beta, I think I'll have a change once..." she paused for a moment, realizing how bad she was at changing subjects. "...once all the crazy stuff are settled." she finished, trying to smile. She managed it, and kept it all the way when she continued.
"Actually I trained with Mystery about since I joined the pack. Got me inspired when Gamma passed me the herbs to heal you." And again her smile faded. "I. I still don't know her name." she said, embarrassed, her gaze dropping to her paws. "Do you know it?" she asked, still finding the tips of her toes interesting to look at. She remembered her falling on the ground, passing out after the battle, shining down on what was left of Panik's mortal body.

Song 'suppose it's before the FoC