pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © KennaLeeStratton
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
one with it all [wærnyss]
Posted 06-18-2017, 06:23 PM |
Earth
Rhowan
Earth Scout
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
38 inches in, 97 pounds lbs
050 (000) ep
© Jacen
Dusk was falling over the glade quickly. The trees long, finger-like shadows danced across the snow as they blew about in a cold winter's breeze. Were it not for the wind it would be silent. A silence that Rhowan found comfort in. Only the sound of the rustling branches touched his ears as he lay on his side, against a tree, deep within the glade. The snow reflected the deep oranges and purples of the setting sun as the light trickled through the glade in streams of warm light. The only warmth to be found at the time. But the cold didn't bother him, not then. Finally, it seemed, he had the moment to relax, to be himself, to enjoy the silence as it blanketed the earth in the final hours of daylight. Despite the cold he was comfortable, his head rested on an emerged root of the tree he was laying under. His tail flicked about in the snow and pushed it aside into a drift on either side of his slender tail. He longed for the warmth of the jungle, but the comfort he had found in this place held him tightly. His fur was soaked, he had been laying there for thirty minutes already. His body told him it was time to get up, to shake the snow from his fur, but he was finally able to breathe and he didn't want to give it up just yet.

Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireann na daoine.

( Under the shelter of each other, people survive. )

Wærnyss

Posted 06-27-2017, 11:37 AM |
Earth
Wærnyss
Earth Healer
Female, 3.00
Meso-runner
28 in, 90 lbs
106 ep
© Jamie
ooc. Sorry for the wait! Don't worry, I'm still interested in this thread :) My replies with Wae are always slow. I'll be replying soon!

Wærnyss is not my main character, so replies with her will be very delayed. Apologies in advance!

Posted 07-12-2017, 08:50 PM |
Earth
Wærnyss
Earth Healer
Female, 3.00
Meso-runner
28 in, 90 lbs
106 ep
© Jamie
Golden light fell from the canopy, trails of stardust shimmer floating down to earth between the boughs. It was mesmerizing, the way the light could catch sight of tiny motes in the air, invisible to the naked eye; but when winter's pale sun streamed into the glade, even the smallest speck was illuminated. The nymph's hazel eyes, tinted light green in the daylight, wandered casually upward as she strolled. It had been some time since her delicate paws touched this earth. Memories of her childhood were faded, blurred, but she was sure she remembered the voices of two she-wolves frolicking in the trees. She could see herself, jumping over logs and playing innocent games...it seemed more like a dream than anything else. If snow didn't blanket the ground here, Wærnyss' chocolate pelt, flecked with cinnamon freckles along her legs and face, would have blended seamlessly into the surroundings. Suddenly, a shallow mound in the distance caught the young female's attention. She tilted her head, feathered tresses swaying gently as she quickened her pace toward the muted scent. It was a wolf, alright, and she could see his emerald pendant peeking from the remaining, uncovered fur. Smiling gently, the nymph came to a stop a yard or so away, observing her pack mate for a moment before she spoke.

"Well well," she began playfully, her visage shimmering with charm as she looked down at him. One might have expected a dainty, bell-like voice from someone with such a gentle appearance; on the contrary, her voice was deep, brusque and womanly. "Your plan to become one with the woods is going well, I see."

Rhowan

ooc. So sorry again for the wait :)

Wærnyss is not my main character, so replies with her will be very delayed. Apologies in advance!