pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © KennaLeeStratton
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private make my heart rush
Posted 06-18-2017, 08:57 AM |
Myrrdin
Rogue
Male, 5.00
Ectomorph
37 in, 95 lbs
53 ep
© Lyk
Throughout all the lows in his life, he has never felt so dispassionate. It was like there was nothing left to care about, and so even his recent misfortunes didn't feel worthy of spare thoughts. He just.. lingered. Sleep consumed most of his time, his body needed a lot of it to catch up. There was little else to do, anyway. Here in the darkness of some vacant Enigma den, at least he didn't notice missing half of his vision. It was quiet, peaceful, and most importantly - safe.

As for his waking hours, Myrrdin couldn't help but wonder about the future. He clung to life as if it was something so valuable, perhaps a little against himself as it sure as hell didn't feel that way now. There was no purpose for him out there, and he couldn't just go on living in the moment as he used to. Maybe it was depression, it wouldn't surprise him after everything.. but he didn't feel sad or miserable. Mostly indifferent.

Every now and then he had to go a walk; the more he recovered, the more he couldn't stand being motionless for too long. Perhaps that too was part of the will to survive, he had to move to get back in shape fully. His scars still ached as he walked though, and distributing his meager way the wrong way made him stumble. He'd be frustrated, if he could find it in himself to care.

Surprisingly enough, the glowing worms on the cavern's walls still made his skin crawl. At least some things never change. Luckily the worms only minded their own business instead of flying and jumping around like some other insects, so there was no need for too much concern. Myrrdin only needed to walk by more quickly when he spotted some on the ceiling, to minimize the risk of one falling on him. That much he could get used to.

Teneff

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-20-2017, 10:02 AM |
Enigma
Teneff
Enigma Pupsitter
Male, 6.25
Ectomorph
34 in, 135 lbs
21 ep
© Kimi
The caverns held secrets that not even Teneff dared to explore. There was no reason that the old man needed to journey to its depths. He also was not interested in the power bestowed on him with his gem--trying to keep his mind clear from distractions was hard enough just in the real world. And so, day after day, Teneff would deny the power of Kurai as to succumb to the effects. Yet, today was different. Before he knew it, he could feel the rush of energy surge through his mind and an image appeared. Rebel.

And sure enough, after turning a corner he would have not turned in the first place, was the man of his heart. His body frail, along with his scent. The dark wolf would just stare dumbfounded. Why is he here? What happened to him? Before Teneff could realize what he had done, he was quickly coming upon Rebel. Now, standing directly in front of him he would open his mouth to speak...but no words came. What could he say? I'm sorry? What happened? Who did this? All of it would prove to be useless. And so...he spoke the only thing he could say, "I missed you."

Myrrdin

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-22-2017, 07:34 PM | This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 07:34 PM by Myrrdin
Myrrdin
Rogue
Male, 5.00
Ectomorph
37 in, 95 lbs
53 ep
© Lyk
The sound of steps was easy to pick up in the relative silence of the caves. It made the blonde male feel on edge, but he quickly reminded himself that there was no need to worry about any of the wolves here. Funny how he never noticed the finer advantages of packs, such as security, until he found himself in need of them. Myrrdin took a deep breath to make sure he was fully composed and angled his head so he could see the approaching wolf when they emerge... he couldn't have possibly prepared himself for who it was, when all that he was expecting was some stranger.

Teneff. Why is he here? It's not like Myrrdin had anything against seeing him, but.. he wasn't sure what to expect of it. Even before he wasn't sure, and now so many things were drastically different. "Ah.. I didn't expect to find you here." He licked his lips angled his head further, trying to turn the scar over his eye away from the dark male. What is he going to think now? Myrrdin wasn't exactly that great of a match for a charmer who liked pretty things anymore.

"I... missed you too." he said carefully, figuring it was true enough to be shared. But he was too uncertain to appear enthused. He wanted to trust Teneff, craved the comfort of someone close. But he's also gone through too much to take such risks without being absolutely certain.

Teneff

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-22-2017, 08:11 PM |
Enigma
Teneff
Enigma Pupsitter
Male, 6.25
Ectomorph
34 in, 135 lbs
21 ep
© Kimi
Rebel was being distant..which was understandable. This time Teneff would blame himself for their distance. He had brought the man close to him, offered him love. But did not follow through on his promise. And for that, he would not easily forgive himself. But there he was, the man of his heart, standing before him. "Rebel...I just..." It was then he would have been close enough to notice his companion was hiding something. Taking a step close, focusing his eyes, Teneff would begin to see the damage done to the wolf.

His mind began to race. Who did this to him? He couldn't have just had an accident. "What...what happened?" His voice, though the usual cold tone, who pierce through with just a hint of worry. He wasn't the type to completely fall apart, but he truly did care. And whether the male would believe it or not, Teneff was going to strive to make everything better. Certainty he would. It had been a while since revenge was a topic.

Myrrdin

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-30-2017, 05:25 AM |
Myrrdin
Rogue
Male, 5.00
Ectomorph
37 in, 95 lbs
53 ep
© Lyk
It was probably for the better that Teneff didn't get to explaining himself. Myrrdin didn't want to listen, mostly because he didn't think he could properly judge the truthfulness of any words. Being careful was all fine and good, but.. in case the dark male would be true, pushing him away would be the safe option, but not necessarily the one that'd make him feel good. Ideally, he'd prefer not to have to choose at all, but that might not always be possible.

Fortunately, the reaction to his state wasn't as obvious as in Vaitan's case. He never expected himself to be so proud, but it really irked him when others got all worried and concerned. While it's true that he did need help, and that's why he was here in the first place.. but he was fine. "I ran into the wrong kind of wolf." He couldn't avoid talking about it forever, but he still didn't feel like going into details. It did give him an idea, however. "If I told you who did this" Naturally, he didn't want to put Teneff in harm's way with some kind of revenge quest. But since the wolves who hurt him weren't in Doutaini anyway, he could use this to see how serious Teneff really was. If he couldn't bring himself to trust words, actions will have to do. "What would you do?"

Teneff

[ Reply ]

Posted 07-03-2017, 12:20 PM |
Enigma
Teneff
Enigma Pupsitter
Male, 6.25
Ectomorph
34 in, 135 lbs
21 ep
© Kimi
He knew it. There was someone walking around out there that had touched his Rebel. But Teneff could not show his anger, too many cold nights built too strong of a wall for that to happen. Instead, he would calmly look over the blonde wolf again. Taken in each new nick and scar. Wondering what the other wolf must of done to him. Why would someone ever do that to him? And yet, here he was...the one that abandoned him. Is that the right word? The older man did not actively seek him out anymore with fear of what might come. But wasn't that exactly what he was trying to stay away from?

Teneff's voice grew lower as his anger began to softly burn behind his eyes. If Rebel wanted to know what Teneff would do, then the man was not going to old anything back. "Rebel, you tell me precisely who did this to you. They do not deserve to be walking on this earth." What was he saying? Was he actually thinking on leaving his pack just to find the ones who did this to him? Could he do that to Ruellia and her family? No, not now. And why would he leave Rebel again? He couldn't do that. With a small sigh he would look his lover in the eyes. "I am sorry I was not there for you. But that will not happen again. Rebel, can I please convince you to stay in Enigma with me. My duties are here for the royal family, but I can be here for you as well. Please, stay with me." The wolf would suck in his breath. He knew exactly what he was asking was something difficult for the man. Yet, he had to ask. He could not let go of him again.

Myrrdin

[ Reply ]

Posted 07-15-2017, 05:13 AM |
Myrrdin
Rogue
Male, 5.00
Ectomorph
37 in, 95 lbs
53 ep
© Lyk
The more he thought about it, the less he wanted to go with the idea he just had. So many things could go wrong after all, he couldn't just bank on the planned outcome. And... he didn't want to lie, even if it was for a good reason. "I don't know, I wouldn't want you to do anything reckless." Maybe if those bastards actually were in Doutaini he'd care more about revenge, just to feel safe. But as things are now, it really didn't matter. It'd be better to just forget about it, if it was at all possible. Of course, Teneff could insist and so Myrrdin wasn't quite sure what he'll end up saying yet, but for now he could just hope it'll go away.

The dark male's request should have been a comforting one.. perhaps Myrrdin just couldn't help seeing the worst in everything right now. So even if I left, you'd remain with your duties. "I see." The blonde wolf lowered himself to a sit, turning his good eye away as if to consider. "Staying was the plan regardless. A stable environment will do me better right now." He might not like it, but it was undeniably true. More importantly, though.. "I'm not the wolf I used to be, Teneff. Some things change how you see the world. How you think." Going back to how he was before seemed utterly impossible. If that's what Teneff wanted, he'd only be disappointed. And what kind of person was he now? That much was still unclear. This was as good a way as any to try and find out.. but let's see what the older male had to say about it first.

[ Reply ]