pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © KennaLeeStratton
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
skeletal
Posted 06-14-2017, 06:24 PM | This post was last modified: 06-14-2017, 06:24 PM by Domnu
Earth
Domnu
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 126 lbs
41 ep
© Fior

WHAT A GRAND ADVENTURE IS LIFE;
but what of death.

the journey was over for now. his paws slowed as he entered the pit. it was bleak, hopeless. perfect. it seemed safe for now. a place that he could sit for a while before continuing on. fire eyes flashed out, scouring the area around him. was their any life there? he felt his stomach, the winter was fierce. food was harder to find. he was grateful he had found this place on a icy day, he could see it becoming a muddy wreck. the mud would definitely ruin whatever look he was going for. he managed to find a relatively comfortable spot. sinking to his haunches he let out a yawn. letting the breeze ruffle his coat. there was no sun today, but he could still feel the light from clouds. perhaps something would come from this day after all.

Posted 06-14-2017, 06:34 PM | This post was last modified: 08-22-2017, 03:59 PM by Freya
Wind
Freya
Wind Scion
Female, 0.75
Ectomorph
[29] 40" in, [50] 95 lbs
51 ep
© Violetta
NO I'M NOT LUCKY I'M BLESSED

A constant movement to her tail, it ached but was a simple task to complete. The Wind girl used HOVER, allows her breath to quick erratically. Her movements are calm yet speedy, it was not a good time to be out. She'd return home soon, but not without somebody to recruit.. "Would you like some shelter? The snowstorms shall hit soon, this isn't a good place to be." She murmurs, her enigmatic silver eyes gazing at him steadily. A quiet hum vibrates in her throat, "my apologies. I've forgotten my manners for a moment. I'm from the pack of Wind. We live on that huge hill in the sky." There is a satisfactory nod to cement her words as she loses grip on her powers, and is lowered to the ground with little warning. A groan pulls from her lips, tail sorely stopping as lightheadedness sets in.
Domnu, Reign unless someone is tagged and it's labeled Private then anyone can join

Posted 06-14-2017, 07:11 PM |
Reign
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
The russet colored woman watched the exchange, her ice cold glare resting upon the new being that had recently appeared. She allowed a small tremor of shakes to course through her limbs, reminding herself of their presence. Her orbs began to scan the female, taking in her appearance as well as her display of abilities. Though the female was large, she soon began to wish she could vanish into the background. Her mandibles opened slightly as she inhaled. The cold, unsettling air felt odd in her warm lungs. She snorted soon after the large inhale, expelling the frigid air from her nostrils. She then stepped closer to the boulder she had hidden behind. Her side now dusted away the small collection of snow on the side of the boulder. Her gaze flicked to and from the two wolves, her eyes reflecting that of uncertainty. She then stepped into the wolves view, her stance radiating dominance. She of course, intended to seem dominant, as was her nature. The woman closed her eyes, her ears flicking towards the duo. Her eyes snapped open as she rumbled,"Why, what a pretty name. And such a humble proclamation." A small grin wound its way to her muzzle, revealing her canines for a moment. She cocked her head, her paws almost silently carrying her to just outside of the two wolves' personal space.

Posted 06-14-2017, 07:42 PM |
Storm ( Staff )
Seacca
Storm Alpha
Female, 5.50
Ectomorph
35 in, 83 lbs
496 ep
© sea
a breath of thunder scathes the domineering pit, a low grumble of summoning origin. it is out of place, odd for the hexing grasp of winter. the bird appears over the bleakness of the spawned horizon. it is quiet, its jovial pursuit encased in its unique absence of sound. crooked marks of past skirmishes decorate the ebony bird. it glides over the pit, circling the wolves it encounters. lower and lower it spires, until it finally dashes into the ground -- only it does not crash. a curious dystrophy is shown as the bird literally becomes something else. its form grows and weaves back into its preordained limbs. she stands before them clearly, a wolf carved by the will of the gods. she has landed with adequate distance to greet the thieves of the early day. she studies each of them carefully, cold and quiet marking her possession. she is a certain brand of mystique; one characterized by a humbling presence of sheer importance. she need not say or do anything to express her power, her created rank. it glows across her body, reflects within her muscles. her heartbeat staggers back to normal, recovering from its use of shapeshift. her breath tumbles from an open maw. the wind girl puts an air of humor at her gaze. wind is punctuated with young girls harboring good intentions; but she has hardly seen any this small at the pits. she will keep an eye to the child, to ensure her safety around the untested strangers.

perhaps what fire strikes across her glacier gaze can be interpreted as sinister -- no, it courses as a more possessive narrative. seacca, queen of the valley, she announces, pulling at their attention. and it is a valley that can offer much more than safety from the brewing storms above. she steps forward, easing toward the russet creature and mellowing across the strange man. i can offer you control over the skies themselves, she proclaims, a small smile forming at the base of her lips.

Domnu Freya Reign

Posted 06-14-2017, 08:01 PM |
Reign
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
The russet colored woman stepped back, her gaze flickering towards each of the wolves present. Though this wolf seemed...odd to her, she still introduced herself. "Reign, a humble rogue seeking a meal," she rumbled, the vibrations through her chest pleasing the she-wolf. She then eyed the wolf, who had so easily transformed from an animal she was considering eating. She rolled her shoulders, the tension held in her muscles loosening. Her sharp gaze fell to the pup, it was clear they were from the same pack, so she could be used as a hostage. If necessary. The female's gaze returned to the bird woman-as she had named her-and she silently watched. It seemed as if time had stopped moving for her, she felt unease during this time, and she disliked it. Her ears began to flick, desperately trying to find something that would distract her from this peculiar wolf. She wasn't intimidated, it was simply that the powers of wolves confused her. She had never experienced the rush of power some said they felt, or the exhaustion soon after. She only had ever felt adrenaline. It was addicting to her. The thrill of battle was what she yearned for. Suddenly, a realization hit her. She steadied herself, and her eyes met with the bird-woman's. She then spoke, her voice calm and level,"Do forgive me if this is blunt, but a pack such as yours; one with honor and intelligence, I don't believe I belong. I am nothing short of a disgrace to the packs, an outcast, or a monster perhaps. Do not tarnish your reputation with my vulgar talents." She concluded, her eyes now endless pools of nothing.

Domnu , Seacca , Freya

Posted 06-15-2017, 10:13 AM | This post was last modified: 06-15-2017, 10:14 AM by Domnu
Earth
Domnu
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 126 lbs
41 ep
© Fior
he had not even had time to get lonely. his eyes flashed to the new comer. fire and brimstone glowing from the blackened brow. "the wind pack." her words are repeated. coated with honey and questioning. "that seems an odd way of introducing yourself" the words fall flat as he sees another wolf. perhaps this place was not as barren as he had thought. his eyes flash between the two wolves. the new comer seems to not belong either. he noticed the gem at the ups throat. he feels his body brace. not trusting this new wolf. he takes a step towards the pup and eyes the russet female. she says something about names, were there names? did he lose time again. he gave shake of his head. this was not time to question things. he eyer her, taking in the dominant posture and air or arrogance. his eyes narrow slightly but he remains still.

"and what of you stranger?" his words are cooler this time. the honey has been traded out for glimmers of sleet. hoping to slake whatever desire she had here quickly. he had little trust of this new woman. she seemed itching for violence.

before he could think he watched another approach, a bird? no. he watched it fall from the sky and morph into a wolf. his eyes widened but he kept his place between the rogue and pup. wondering what trouble he was going to get into now. all he had been trying to do was grab a nap and a bite to eat. she shows strength with her movement and words. the valley. a queen. he eyes her neck. a different gem this time.
"another pack." the words are to himself more than anyone else. his head cocks as he remembers the thunder from earlier. she must be with the storms.

"the snow does not bother me, but i am grateful for your offers." his words are soft and his eyes flash between the pup and the queen before shifting to the russet woman again. watching her curiously as she speaks. a disgrace. monster. he felt his muscles tense as he eyed her. the distrust form earlier proving right perhaps. reign, she had a name. he cocked his head and uttered one word. leaving things at that for now.
"Domnu."

"."

Seacca Reign Freya

Posted 06-19-2017, 09:40 AM |
Earth
Domnu
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 126 lbs
41 ep
© Fior
SeaccaReignFreya

if i dont reply in 72 hrs, tag the crap outta me <3

Posted 06-19-2017, 12:54 PM |
Reign
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
I haven't replied in 5 days so I assumed this thread was over.
I've tried deleting my posts, but I'm not allowed? ] Domnu Seacca Freya

Posted 06-21-2017, 08:36 AM |
Earth
Domnu
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 126 lbs
41 ep
© Fior
OOC: Reign can you please post an exit then? I want to finish this thread.
Freya Seacca

Posted 06-22-2017, 09:05 PM |
Reign
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
The female suddenly linked away, her large paws carrying her with ease. All of these bodies alarmed her. She wouldn't dare stick around for too long. There was no way that all of those beings were good, or just. The woman continued trotting away, her eyes remaining focused on the path ahead. She exhaled slowly, as the breath left her body, so did her tension. Before speaking, the woman let a sigh escape her lips. "I wasn't looking for stress..." she whined, as she pushed herself up and over a ridge. She was making her way out of the Kuro Pit, and she was oh so distraught.

Domnu Freya Seacca

[OOC: I tried so hard to find the rules about exiting a roleplay, so I hope this suffices? I'm still very new so I'm sorry if I've become a nuisance aha. ]

Posted 06-30-2017, 01:04 PM |
Storm ( Staff )
Seacca
Storm Alpha
Female, 5.50
Ectomorph
35 in, 83 lbs
496 ep
© sea
her defense rises a touch at the dramatic creature before them. the crimson slip of a woman drags at her patience. but nothing shows at the twitch of her stone cold features. she watches with frozen indifference, every muscle primed for action as the leech slips out of their grips. she eyes the flash of ignorant body as it whines away. miserable bitch; storm does not take such that do not have confidence in themselves. but her inner cruelty subsides with the realization of the present beasts. good to meet you, domnu. and you, little one, she offers to the wind girl with a bow. she tilts her head a touch. welcome to doutaini. the valley is open to you, should you need it. she addresses, offering him a low bow before turning to leave. ice peels back over her sharp shoulders, a last vivacious glance to his presence before she moves away.

-exits unless stopped

sorry for the wait :x Freya Domnu

Posted 07-12-2017, 06:54 PM |
Earth
Domnu
Earth Wolf
Male, 4.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 126 lbs
41 ep
© Fior
he watches the wolves leave. eyes following after each one. a strange taste left in his mouth. he had a strong feeling that he would see them again. he looked to the young wolf before turning away. "i hope to see you again wind wolf. perhaps down the road you can teach me what the wind pack means." he offered her a soft smile before moving on. continuing his journey into this strange land. wondering what else he would see now.
"."

Freya
*exit*

Posted 07-13-2017, 09:12 PM |
Canela
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 

Freya. What was she doing here, this far away from the Hill? This wouldn't do -- this wouldn't do at all. Swiftly would the man make his way onto the scene. Although, the other wolves were already dispersing, and Freya looked to be in no harm. Regardless, her age, and length away from the Hill, would likely create a disastrous scene. He aims to safely walk her back home, her frame in his view. You know you shouldn't be out here all alone. he tells her softly, but with some stern. If allowed ( he could very well force it upon her, but he didn't want to deterr her confidence if she minded ), he would pick her by the scruff and carry her off, back to the Hills.

speech.

Enters & exits with Freya