pack pages

Resources
explore Home Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

the staff
Kristi
Penn
Julie
Sabrina
Mega
Ana
Kiwi
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Credits
Winter Icon © r0se-designs
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
men of no account
Posted 06-10-2017, 01:41 PM |
Divayth
Spirit
Male, spirit
Meso-fighter
32 in, 130 lbs
ep
© sorceror
Sibyl

He'd never planned on coming back, if he was honest with himself. The outside world was a wide place and this little hovel was too small to spend the rest of eternity in. Here he was anyway, sitting and brooding the days away and wondering what he was doing. A few short years had apparently anchored him here forever. He didn't quite understand.
For once, though, he didn't spend too much time questioning that matter. He amused himself remembering things instead, for what those were worth, and then when he ran out of memories he just sat and stared at nothing. It was easy to lose track of time when things like eating and sleeping and human contact were pointless.
After a while, he had to admit that being dead was boring. Even, apparently, if one wasn't completely dead. The days dragged on, identical; he watched the leaves fall off the sparse trees in the wasteland and then snow carpeted the mountain peaks some time later.
One day, when the moon was rising, he spotted a lone figure struggling along up the path.
Cosette, he thought, hopefully, then realized that it couldn't possibly be her. The figure was not struggling along in anything like the same way his half-blind daughter did, and, anyway, was the wrong color. Someone dark, not fair; he twisted his lip into a thoughtful frown at the sight.
Probably a lost traveler. Nobody knew he was here, except his family (maybe), and so nobody could be possibly scrambling up the cliff path to see him specifically. Who knew what this person wanted. He hoped it wasn't to move in. The little cave was damp and dark and had never been really inhabitable, even when he was alive, but it was his and he'd be damned if some stranger took it over.
He didn't make himself invisible, then, and instead lounged on the cliff and watched. The approaching stranger was definitely not someone he'd seen before. At least, he didn't think so. The ghost's vague frown turned darker; he eyed her suspiciously and, once she was in earshot, cleared his throat.
"You seem familiar," he commented. "Who are you? What are you doing here?"
He could, of course, be mistaken. He'd forgotten a lot of names and faces before he died, and he was willing to bet most of them wouldn't be coming back to him. He was rarely wrong about familiarity, though, and so he thought it was safe to assume this was someone he'd met before. Which meant it might be someone who was looking for him specifically, for who knew what reason.
Divayth wasn't so sure he wanted to be found, but it was a change from the monotony of days, and he couldn't bring himself to send the stranger packing before finding out more.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-11-2017, 07:39 PM |
Sibyl
Rogue Wolf
Female, 2
Meso-runner
29 in, 120 lbs
ep
© Meggn
She had nothing to do; and she was getting sick and fucking tired of it. Besides training all day – she wasn’t getting the task at hand complete – and it was just plain aggravating. This drove her into a unlady like frenzy. Using the summits taller posts, and dead trees in the midst of the winter to train - using them to hone the muscles in her legs to help easily maneuver more fluidly. She would wait a few moments, about several yards back at this point – starting far off - but back from a dead tree; it was bendable – having some give if you ran into it. It is here she pauses, before sprinting forward – feet hitting the snow and dirt as she flings herself towards the tree – waiting until the last moment to jump forward completely off the ground; her front paws hit the wide girth of the tree, but she twists them – shifting her agile spine to the right as she presses her rear feet into the tree as well – already pushing off with her front, she twists against the tree and into the air – pushing off to land a foot or two away. Her chest doesn’t heave – she has been doing this since birth. But she decided to walk off her muscles – after all a jog afterwards would help replenish them. The summit isn’t the best spot – the red haired Amazonian knows this – but she walks up it anyway. Well; until she hears a voice commenting on her approach – then her attention is more baffled. Serpentine features stay cooler; less complexed as vividly dark lashes blink at the existence of the corporeal being before her. Asking her who she was and what she was doing here. For a moment she is blustered – wondering why this man was asking her anything and who the hell he was. But she is silent – taking into account she cant truly smell him, and she does try – her nose shifting acutely. But there is nothing – although she knows what that means – but before she can speak – her mother makes an appearance.

” Divayth -?” - Vitalia knows who he was – he worked for her step father and her mother back in the caverns. And as her corporeal form comes from out of nowhere; her the red crowned child of hers tilts the edge of her muzzle sideways – staring at Divayth in that moment as if she knew something he did not. Vitalia on the other hand – moved closer, shifting her head upwards as those glossy tendrils of crème and brunette come together in waving lengths. ” well I didn’t know you were dead to..” - vitalia mutters for a moment; taking a few steps around Divayth as they spoke. Sibyl on the other hand sighs; shifting her ears forward, ” I was training – until I ran into you. I am Sibyl Valentine, I guess you know my mother?” - she comments, watching as her mother prances around the other ghost like it was something interesting.

Adopt one today!

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-11-2017, 09:50 PM | This post was last modified: 06-11-2017, 09:51 PM by Divayth
Divayth
Spirit
Male, spirit
Meso-fighter
32 in, 130 lbs
ep
© sorceror
Sibyl
No response was forthcoming; he felt a brief surge of impatience that he kept off his face. He had, after all, all the time in the world, and if she refused to answer maybe he'd find out anyway. It was easy to keep tabs on people these days; it wasn't like they could tell him to go away and he didn't need to sleep anymore.
Luckily (maybe, or maybe not), he was saved from having to make a further prodding inquiry by the appearance of another ghost. The detective stood in silence, pale eyes narrowed at the stranger. Not, of course, that she was really someone he didn't know. He was very sure he had met the other spirit before, but couldn't place where. He had a long list of names in his head, many of which were missing faces to go with them, and...
Sibyl Valentine.
Nope, didn't ring a bell. He eyed the ghost and decided to keep talking, so it wouldn't be obvious that he couldn't remember who she was.
"Yes, well, everyone dies eventually," he said to her. Given how much older he was than the girl, at least, he wondered why they would think he was still kicking. "As for your mother, I, ah.."
He hesitated, finally picking something out of the past that seemed like it might fit.
"Natalya?"
No, that wasn't right. This woman looked pretty similar, but it wasn't her. He couldn't remember who she was after all. A slightly annoyed twitch came over his face, followed, immediately, by a tired smile. Oh well. He knew not everything would come back to him, and he knew someday it would be obvious to someone other than Loretta.
"Never mind," he said. "Name's Calydor; I live here. Must just be a coincidence that you came here."
It didn't make much sense for someone to come looking for him after all this time, he supposed. He hadn't been especially useful in life and it wasn't like his incorporeal form was any good either. He couldn't fight anymore. He was out of talents.
"Don't let me keep you," he said, feeling another long period of silence coming on. What was the point of not being totally dead, anyway? Maybe the ghost whose identity he couldn't place had some insights. Probably not. Linette hadn't.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-19-2017, 08:54 AM |
Sibyl
Rogue Wolf
Female, 2
Meso-runner
29 in, 120 lbs
ep
© Meggn
Vitalia laughs, the shimmering of her clearer appearance mundane as she shifts along the side of her daughter to stare at Divayth. Then Vitalia speaks before Sibyl then, ” Im Natalya’s daughter Vitalia – I lived briefly with you, and my step father Corinthian in the Caves when my mother was Alpha, I wasn’t around much but I remember you..” - as the siamese colored woman speaks; the champagne of her eyes lights up with the memories of what once was. Then the auburn haired daughter speaks again and she rolls her eyes slightly, only slightly – amused by the ghosts’ speaking, but also that her mother randomly appears in different areas, but she is thankful none the less. It is then that she snips back, ” I know everyone dies.. – how did you?” - now she is curious, mostly because her mother is expressing about how the man had been around her grandfather, she wonders if he has other insights. She wonders what he knows – and she wonders if he has any knowledge through his years about what would help her dethrone those who held her rebel crown. But she keeps silent for the moment – interested really more in his story of his death more so than anything else. He obviously was a man who was well traveled, if in his death he looked anything like he did now. Otherwise the phoenix bitch is waiting now; wondering what she could use in her history from this man.

( they will get better, wanted to get it moving so she could have more XD im just lacking in muse today @@)

Adopt one today!

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-20-2017, 07:18 AM |
Divayth
Spirit
Male, spirit
Meso-fighter
32 in, 130 lbs
ep
© sorceror
Sibyl
His head turned from one to the other as his memory suddenly jogged. The caves, yeah. Corinthian. Natalya.
The gunman's lips quirked into a brief, amused smile. He remembered the last time he had seen any of them. Natalya in his little family home in the valley, begging for his help one last time. He didn't remember what he'd said exactly - he'd forgotten all about that conversation for a while - but he wouldn't have expected it to be particularly friendly.
"Corinthian," he grunted dully. "That bastard. He owes me money."
Among other things. He decided not to get into them and stood, pale eyes turning from the ghost to the girl standing across from him. It had been long enough since he'd seen any of his relatives for him to be suspicious about what these two could want. He didn't recall ever meeting anyone named Vitalia, but that didn't mean much. He'd forgotten all sorts of things that were more important. He shifted his feet, caught himself gnawing the bottom of his lip again while he thought, and then shrugged.
What was the harm in it? He was already dead.
"Had nothing to do with your parents, try as your mother might to get rid of me. This is just the result of a man who lives out his years. A lucky break. Although I don't think most of them come back to waste more years afterwards."
He added, because he still thought his jokes were amusing even if nobody else did, "See for yourself - the bones are inside."
Nobody had gotten around to burying them, but he didn't really mind. Funerals were expensive, after all, and his family had more important things to do. Like try to take over packs, regardless of how many times he warned them that it was pointless.

[ Reply ]