pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © KennaLeeStratton
Current Layout Image © Renee
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Buh Bye // SVANA
Posted 06-10-2017, 05:49 PM |
Murmura
Rogue Wolf
Female, 1.75
Endomorph
34 [a] in, 121 [a] lbs
85 ep
© Mkohy
Her body moved swiftly from the caverns. She was done, not staying anymore, not with that woman. She looked behind her, looking for her children, she would beckon them in a rush. She wanted this done quickly, she wanted out, and she wanted them safe with freedom. They didn't deserve her looking over her shoulder every ten seconds, hackles raised. They deserved a life where they could roam and learn on their own. Murmura would give them that. She wasn't a perfect mother, but she would die to give them that freedom and safety away from Ruellia and Vaitan. She had plans to return, of course. Enigma was her's, not that wretched whore's. The Amare woman glanced back once more, her tail curling for them to come closer. They were almost to the border. She wanted them close, she didn't want them to be snatched away by the wicked witch and carried off. "Come, my beauties." Her perfect creations. Born from herself and Kurai with the help of Ryu, who she hoped would be coming soon. She had no doubt that he would but her nerves were high. Finally, she stopped, Ajatar bumbling into her side with a meek apology, she waited for the others to catch up before she threw back her head and called to Svana, the alpha of these stormy lands. She needed out, her children needed out, and she was hoping with an explanation, Svana would provide.

""

SvanaCaligulaSamaelMizuchiAjatar
IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS PM ME.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-10-2017, 06:59 PM |
Caligula
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
his eyes are weary as he goes, and he tries to swallow the fear in his throat. Why were they leaving? Where were they going? He had followed his mother, obedient, and was the strength for his siblings. He looked tohis siblings, nodding reassurances. They were the spawn of a god, nothing could hurt them. The silent, sneaky exit must be His plan. The male looked around, chartreuse eyes half lidded.

" Aja, Mizu, stay close."

He bristled at every noise as they walked, ready to defend his family if need be. He looked to Sam, nodding. Together they would protect their own.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-10-2017, 09:06 PM | This post was last modified: 06-10-2017, 11:11 PM by Samael
Samael
Rogue Pup
Male, 0.75
Mesomorph
32 in, 115 lbs
ep
© 0.75

LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SET

A tiny shadow in the wake of a goddess, a tiny being trailing after a magnificent ivory creature, that is how Samael appears; small, shivering uncertain. Small limbs rippling with the promise of strength and power one day, remain clumsy and inexperienced today, tripping him with every pace. He is everything but a dashing hero, and yet, when the travelling group of wolves pause at the borders of a strange land, he does everything in his power to appear the stoic beast he longs to be. Lining up with his brother, he peers out curiously at the valley beyond, confused, frightened and excited all at once. "Mama Mura, where are we?" He asks the tall beauty tentavily, pools of gemstone orange trained on the land beyond. Admittedly, he missed the cool familiarity of the caverns, and felt himself shaking in longing for them now. But he must remain strong, brace, stoic.

'She's leaving you here. Because you're useless and weak. Because nobody wants you' that nasty voice spat, each word dripping with uncontained mirth. Samael flinched despite himself, gritting his teeth against it. Not true! He hissed the words internally, trying not to bristle. 'It is true. People come and go, but I will never leave, little hero. Others will abandon you, betray you, but I will remain. I'll never leave you alone'. As the sharp ringing chuckles faded away, the boy shivered again, shaken. It took every once of his strength to stand tall now, for the sake of his family. When Caligula spoke to him, he nodded passively and inclined his head in agreement, eyes trained forward. Outside, he appeared brave and unflinching, but inside, he was just a scared boy, groping in the darkness.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-12-2017, 08:19 PM | This post was last modified: 06-12-2017, 08:20 PM by Mizuchi
Mizuchi
Rogue Pup
Female, 0.75
Endomorph
27 in, 70 lbs
ep
© Aubers
sound the alarms; fire all cannons!
She had obediently followed though as the bright light of day struck her eyes for the first time she balked. Hesitated as her eyes watered and adjusted to their new perspectives. Who knew the world could be so dazzling? As they moved she was quick to stay close; ears flicking at every sound and periwinkle eyes wide as they took in the sights. She was tired by the time they stopped walking; though she'd never admit it. Demi-gods didn't show their weaknesses after all. At Cal's words she nodded and moved closer; her shoulder moving to press against 'Mael's in both solidarity and comfort. It would be okay... they would always have each others backs. It was what siblings did after all. The air felt dry; harsh against her nose instead of the somewhat damp feel of the caverns air. Honestly her paws were sore too. She'd never walked such a distance before but if her brothers weren't complaining then she wouldn't either. Thunder rumbled in the distance and the noise went skin deep; travelling along her spine as all her fur stood on end and her body braced with ears pinned. It was hot; dry; bright and noisy. She didn't like it. "Mama?" The question was unasked for 'Mael had already asked it. Well; part of it. He wanted to know where they were...
she wanted to know why.
contrary to all good intentions; suffocate in an alarming embrace.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-12-2017, 09:15 PM |
Svana
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 

daughter of the storm winds, Her skies are restless. A shrewd eye drifts up investigate the swirling grey clouds that gather overhead and gauge the fervor of the lightning striking high up in the mountains. The ugliness of it set her teeth on edge and raised spines of hair across the nape of her neck. There was something deeply, deeply wrong approaching and the taste of it burns her lips. A call rings out from her northernmost border, echoing off the limestone walls of her fortress before being swallowed up by an answering roar of thunder. It rages overhead, released by the quickening of her heart and the pull of electricity swimming in her veins. Let the world know of Svana Vighente's unease. Quickly, the storm woman picks her way through the old growth forest and sheer cliffs, nimbly navigating her paradise of stone and wood and sky to arrive before the small group. Stone faced and wary, Svana hovers on her side of the borders, eyeing the woman and trying to place her scent. It's familiar beyond the shared stench of damp and mold the cavern wolves held. It reminds her of the day a Storm child went missing, lured away by a stranger who wore the same smell. Her stomach tightens at the realization and her eyes narrow, flitting over the gathered babes in a futile attempt to identify them as her missing child. Long, quiet second pass before the Red Commander finds Murmura's face and it is only the forced, iron composure that hides the stirring of thunderstorms gathering across her cheeks. No meeting with an Enigma wolf on her borders went well and, she suspected, this one would only follow in the same vein as the other. "Can I help you, cavern wolf?" Her voice is quiet and poised, hiding the unease peppering her skin with gooseflesh. Overhead, the skies reflected her mood in a vicious display of forked lightning and screaming thunder.

Murmura

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-15-2017, 12:33 AM |
Ryu
Rogue Wolf
Male, 3.00
Meso-fighter
35 in, 125 lbs
39 ep
© sea
i am god
and i need to be destroyed
he summons the folktales that dog and persist around the gaping valley. the hounds of the lowlands had always intrigued him, but not enough to pursue. not until now. he recalls the battering of storm clouds across the hill's face, the shrill cry of unnatural thunder blanketing the sky. the caretakers would whisper tales of wolves in the lower slopes that could summon and control the clouds at will. they were the demons in the warning stories, the electric fires that could zap one silly if they trespassed and the amazons in the same stroke that blew away doutaini's closeted conventions. he comes with little concrete knowledge of this place. all he has is what mura has briefed him on, and that is the summation of the vague and mysterious encounters of the enigmites and the storm beasts. the clashes between the two factions are pools of opportunity. perhaps, if fate likes his side of the coin, he may extract some opportunity today.

he follows behind his neat family, always bringing up their rear to ensure they are not tracked. he is hyperactive as he traces their steps, alert for the slightest of dangers. by the time he comes up behind his gathered creations, the red commander herself has appeared of the golden slopes. the chill bites rawly at his cheeks and pulls at his fur, but she is like no other. the amazonian myths seemed all too good to be true; until this day. she is fire and destruction, beauty and dominance. he approaches with his defenses entirely lowered, his head at a respectable level. his tail curls up just a touch -- he makes certain she knows they mean storm no threat. they plead for diplomacy, at most. he rounds up behind samael, pressing softly into the young bundle to keep him warm from the scathing chill. concerned eyes ( one now narrowed a touch with layered scar tissue ) grasp over his babes before addressing svana. he has been scarce in their lives thus far, often away dealing with theo's many problems or hunting for them. he meets her wild gaze. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HELP US, he implores carefully. WE ARE REFUGEES OF ENIGMA, OUR FAMILY BROKEN AND BANISHED AS THE HIERARCHY DID NOT APPROVE OF OUR UNION. he stops, mind and soul turning to mura to meld with her once again. youth no longer haunts her frame. she is a woman, a queen, a knowing goddess. WE ASK ONLY OF THE FREEDOM TO RAISE OUR PUPS HERE, AND IN RETURN WE PLEDGE OUR LIVES AND LOYALTIES TO HAYA AND HER VALLEY. he bows then, not quite closing his lids but tilting his skull forward reverently.
am i god?
i may destroy myself

Svana Murmura Caligula Samael Mizuchi

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-15-2017, 04:22 AM | This post was last modified: 06-15-2017, 04:22 AM by KittyKookiez
KittyKookiez
OOC Account
Female, 15.25
----
5'6 in, 106 lbs
Over 9000 ep
© 15.25
(By the way, getting Szymon here, probs after Murmura's post. Not a post claim, but didn't want any future threads to be made when the problem will be settled here <3)
Szymon

PLOTS: Whenever I plot, I always go by the quote "Whoever has the muse first makes the thread" unless stated otherwise

Claymore | Gale | Sullivan | Kaley | Szymon

Characters' History | Graphics | Character Ideas | Random Shiz

My Dragcave Dragons

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-17-2017, 09:13 PM |
Murmura
Rogue Wolf
Female, 1.75
Endomorph
34 [a] in, 121 [a] lbs
85 ep
© Mkohy
Murmura waits for all her children to arrive, ready to address their worries. "It's not safe at the caverns, not for you, my loves. Until it is, I hope we can stay here. It is your choice whether or not you will follow me back to the caverns or not when the time comes, but you are leaving them, today." A long spiel, flown quickly out of her mouth just before Svana arrives. She is a beast of a woman. Someone who Murmura respected even if she had never met her before. Murmura knew there had been strife between storm and enigma, but it was one of the closest to enigma and she didn't want to travel too far with her children. They were very much used to small walks, not long travels. She lets Ryu, who had just arrived to give his piece. "I have no right to ask this of you, but please, it is not safe for my children in the caverns anymore. It is my fault for this. I gave birth young, too young for my parents to accept. As you can see my so called father burned off the face of my lover, my mother threatening to take my children away to do gods know what to them. I believe if I had handled the situation differently it wouldn't have been so bad, but I cannot turn back time." She finished her rant to glance down at her children and over to Ryu before back to Svana. I want my children to experience freedom. I want them to be able to leave our den without having to worry about their lives. I do not want to restrict them to such a terrible life any longer. Please, even if you just take them. I need them safe." She didn't want to leave her children. Not ever, but she would if she had too. She would ensure they're lives were safe, with our without herself present.

(Aja is standing by silently).
""

SvanaSzymonCaligulaSamaelMizuchiRyu

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-20-2017, 01:47 PM |
Szymon
Spirit
Male, 4.25
Meso-fighter
35 in, 122 lbs
465 ep
© 4.25

As if he was a ghost; always there, always watching, he came. It is not hard to notice the sudden disappearance of four children. Even moreso to notice the disappearance of the saddeningly true infamous Murmura. This time, he comes with no cloak. They would see the surety in his gaze -- how he comes with purpose in his step. But his intentions are from from the thought of battle or arguments. However, he was not here to simply approve of the matter.

To see this; originally, he would have spoke to Svana privately, to fill her in on Murmura's state, but it is his care and respect he still maintained for her that tells him she deserved to hear his opinion from him. He still believed it was wrong to take away her children; but he couldn't just let it go like that. miss svana, he begins, staying on the other side of the border as he gave a respectful dip of his head. before you make any type of decision -- I would first like to inform you on more details of the matter.

murmura has been an infamous character in the country, a small pang of guilt runs through him, but the other half of him reminds szymon that it must be said. there was turmoil over the talk of the children because murmura's parents did not believe she was fit enough to raise her own. Nevermind the fact that she had underage sex, morally speaking...She believes that the children came straight from Kurai, and I can see it in the children's minds that they believe it too. Prior to her pregnancy, she believed she was kurai's wife, and this thought boosted her sense of self-confidence. What's more, she intruded upon Earth's territory, intent on claiming a child whom was barely cleaned of birth. The Caverns were too far for the pup to survive, and although she had been invited to enter the pack lands, she became aggressive to the wolves of Earth.

Her mindset is not like other's. Her influence upon these children could spell trouble in the future.Her violent, volatile behavior are not traits these children should learn to do. They should not be raised with arrogance running through their veins; with the belief that they are higher than everyone else; that equality does not exist. I love Murmura,
and then, he finally looks to her. Finally looks to her with sadness in his eyes. Perhaps he was making a bigger deal out of it than he should. But unlike Rue and Vaitan, he had a hard time cutting ties with people. He fixes his look, and then his gaze goes back to Svana, but she is not fit to be a mother. I do not want her to be an influence in these children's lives anymore. At least, not until she has set herself straight. Something he would, of course, help her with. Should you decide to take them, fix the damage she's caused before it sticks with them. I know Enigma must sound like a bunch of ragtag, crazy fools to you.

talk.

Svana

KittyKookiez OOC Accountcredit

There is no need to tag me in any threads I am already in (unless it is my turn to post AND it is a multiple-party thread)!

Adopt one today!
Check out Doodle and his friends on Dragcave :3

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-24-2017, 02:37 AM | This post was last modified: 06-24-2017, 02:39 AM by Samael
Samael
Rogue Pup
Male, 0.75
Mesomorph
32 in, 115 lbs
ep
© 0.75

LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SET

More wolves join them. More wolves, murmuring the same thing. Leaving? He is only a child, only a boy. He can not comprehend this. Even when a simply familiar male with a horrifically burned face arrives, even when a brilliant red commander wearing a golden gem at her throat arrives, he does not break the frantic pattern of his thoughts. I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave. Thankfully, the constant voice he always hears has finally left him alone, for once. He does not mock the boy, but Sam can still feel him there, just out of reach. The poor boy is relieved. He hopes that the voice can stay out of reach all the time.

Finally, when Szymon arrived and speaks out against his mother, Sam feels a flash of raw hope. Here was a wolf who would listen, surely? Although he is uncertain, baffled, even, as to why he claims his mother to be unfit to care for him and his siblings, he is primarily focused on the task at hand. Anxiety gripping his stomach, he turns a wide eyed gaze onto the pale wolf, fear filling his eyes.
I don't want to leave!"He exclaims, voice shrill and panicked. His eyes find the looming figures of Mama Mura, Ryu, and even Svana before his gaze returns to Szymon.
"I don't want to leave Engima!". He pauses, chest heaving, eyes pleading. Although the voice had been silent this entire exchange, it starts to laugh grimly in his ear, making Samael shudder. He flinches and withdrawals, uncertain.

Szymon, Svana Dramatic pup is dramatic...0_0 xD

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-26-2017, 01:13 PM |
Caligula
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
What was going on? Leave, his home? He looked to his mother, who did not return his gaze so busy was she speaking. He looked to Sam, to Mizu and Aja, and then Syzmon. Save them, take them back. Is this Kurais will? To have them leave the caverns. Caligula suddenly snorts.

" Samael, we are the children of Kurai, we don't beg. He will keep us safe."

He leans back haughtily, his gaze confident. Let them come, his Father would protect him.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-30-2017, 10:11 AM |
Szymon
Spirit
Male, 4.25
Meso-fighter
35 in, 122 lbs
465 ep
© 4.25
Mizuchi -- wasn't sure if you were tagged

KittyKookiez OOC Accountcredit

There is no need to tag me in any threads I am already in (unless it is my turn to post AND it is a multiple-party thread)!

Adopt one today!
Check out Doodle and his friends on Dragcave :3

[ Reply ]

Posted 07-01-2017, 03:43 PM |
Mizuchi
Rogue Pup
Female, 0.75
Endomorph
27 in, 70 lbs
ep
© Aubers
oops, my turn ^_^

The words came pouring forth from the adults; from her mother and papa and Syzmon. As Samael burst out she moved to his side; the comfort of a shoulder pressed against his as periwinkle eyes narrowed at the adults. "I do not want to leave Father's halls either... though from his words it is clear there are some there that don't believe." His being Syzmon and the way he spoke of their mother and father... it riled her fur and ruffled her feathers. She would purge the halls of those that lacked faith once she was grown enough to do so. For now it seemed like they didn't really have much of a say in it. "It's so bright and noisy here." Her words were softer now, directed at her mother and papa; the closest she would come to pleading. Can't we just go home? No one had tried to attack them in their Father's halls yet. Was it really as dangerous as her mother made it out to be?

[ Reply ]

Posted 07-01-2017, 08:41 PM |
Enigma
Ruellia
Enigma Alpha
Female, 4.25
Meso-fighter
33 in, 115 lbs
371 ep
© Xechi
ruellia
i've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

She hadn't planned on coming. Ruellia told herself she'd washed her paws of the situation. An ostensible excuse, and one Rue clung to like armor. She tried to cover her ears when she heard the small family leaving the Caverns, their tiny paw-steps echoing far longer than they, realistically, should have. The decision to follow comes soon after, like a crooked finger beckoned her forward, and who was Rue to deny what her heart said? Whatever nonsense Murmura had told them, Ruellia held nothing but love for her grandchildren. (She remembers a child, herself, meeting her storm-bound cousin for the first time. 'We're Volos!' she'd cried, and the ache remains today, 'we belong together!')

And so, she followed, despite the tension that hung her shoulders heavy, despite the heavy thrumming of her heart that grew in magnitude as their scent pulls her closer and closer to Storm. She hears Samael's cry, and quickens her step, eager to be in view. She's glad to see Szymon there, even if he only intended to release her kin, but the presence of Svana cannot help but put the Queen on edge. Storm's queen was, if nothing else, a wild card. "Then don't!" Ruellia cries in response, joining the crowd with a pant. She joins Szymon's side, tail seeking his own for solidarity. There is not glance towards her once-daughter, though she smiles at Samael and Mizuchi. "The children have never had anything to fear from me, or the rest of my wolves." Sea-foam eyes aim to meet Svana's, and she hopes to find something there. Understanding, perhaps, between one mother, to another. "Lady Storm, I assure you, no cruelty comes from me and mine. My daughter, Kurai bless her, is sick." Finally, finally her eyes would land on Murmura, and for the first time, Rue allows a small portion of the sadness she felt fill her eyes.

"Murmura, please, stop this foolishness. If you must leave, fine, but do not take Kurai from these children."

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
Svana

[Image: EinF1lS.jpg]

[ Reply ]

Posted 07-09-2017, 06:32 PM |
Svana
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 

daughter of the storm winds, There is only stony silence from the autumn woman as they make their pleas, her eyes never leaving the tract they've made from woman to man and back again. thunder rolls and her heart rolls with it, quivering with a building irritation that these wolves--the same types who'd slipped over her borders again and again uninvited--would have the audacity to ask her to risk her life for them. lightning flashes and the stern angles of her face only seem to deepen in their resentment of these wolves who smell of mold and darkness. they come only for the proposed safety of their children, but what loyalty do they offer the valley? none. all of her tenses, the taut muscles coiling beneath the thick, wild tresses that dance erratically in the storm winds. another comes, and she fixes him with all the force of her cold, cold eyes. those oceans burn with contempt as he makes his own plea, as though she does not remember the threat he'd dolled out against one of her best former members. oh, how the red commander remembers and does not forget. she remembers the dust of the arena and the scent of the air as hawke called enigma down to pay for their disrespect of this well beloved valley and she remembers the flash of his fangs and the spit of his words. a wolf did not get to threaten her wolves and then stand on her borders to lecture her of morality. a growl stirs in the cavernous bottom of her chest, vibrating her bones and stirring that feral beast hidden in her soul. "the nerve of you," she hisses, ears laced, "to stand there and lecture on my lands." a whip could have cracked from the force of her neck snapping to face the mother and father who asked so much and gave so little. the tips of her ears tremble against the flat, heavy bone of her skull while rush of her heartbeat screams through her ears. "and the nerve of you to ask a storm wolf to defend you when it was a cavern wolf who stole our nahkriin." there's an explosion brewing inside her skin and she can taste only the hunger for retribution, for revenge. "fight for your own damn children, you cowards." spittle flecks her lips from the force of her words. ruellia arrives much too late, the last of her words still lancing the electric-laden air. "leave." a snarl leaves bare the yellowed teeth, practiced and ready to defend her threat with rent flesh and spilled blood. spikes of hair stand on end in a ripple down her spine and across the nape of her neck as her tail curls up over her hips in a clear sign of aggressive rejection. they would find no sanctuary here. her lungs burn with exertion while her heart rate begins to climb, the topaz amulet sparking and glowing with use. lightning strikes the earth meters behind her, warning them to run as fast they possibly can from the valley's mouth and its angry guardian.

Murmura

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »