pack pages

Resources
explore Home Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

the staff
Kristi
Penn
Julie
Sabrina
Mega
Ana
Kiwi
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Credits
Winter Icon © r0se-designs
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Hunting Winds of Change [WIND]
Posted 06-09-2017, 04:34 PM | This post was last modified: 06-09-2017, 04:36 PM by Delgata
Wind (Site Helper)
Delgata
Wind Gamma
Female, 5 years
Mesomorph
30 in, 110 lbs
313 ep
© Anastasia

d e l g a t a

The huntress moved slowly through the area, her should and side still sore but thankfully her fluffy white fur hid most of the scars that remained. But, that also meant that she now carried three scars, all obtained from protecting her back. With a sigh, she lifted her head, calling out loudly for her pack. She new she was supposed to be on bed rest but she wasn't going to let the pack starve. It was her job to keep the pack healthy and strong and she was going to do just that. Sitting down, she glanced around, sniffing the air and noticing several animals wondering around. There were a small herd of deer several yards away and some boars off to the side as well. She would wait to see which one the pack wanted to dine on tonight.

"Tyrus Niyole Philippa Lyra Squirrel Davida Canela Váli Penance Ashburn"

Retag me if I don't reply within 3 days

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-10-2017, 08:47 AM | This post was last modified: 06-16-2017, 06:54 PM by Canela
Wind
Canela
Wind Wolf
Male, 6yrs (5/30/17)
Endomorph
35 in, 132 lbs
233 ep
© KittyKookiez

Hunting. A great way to contribute to the pack. At the sound of the call, Canela is off, agility aiding in his fast arrival as his ears swiveled back and forth a top his head. He is first to arrive, it seems, and so he takes this moment to sit and take a rest. Simultaneously, he gives the woman a nod of greeting. His lungs expand and shrink rapidly for the next few moments as he gains his bearings. But it does not take the man long to do so. When he has caught his breath, he still remains seated, and waits patiently for the arrival of others.

speech.

KittyKookiez OOC Account

There is no need to tag me in any threads I am already in (unless it is my turn to post AND it is a multiple-party thread)!

Adopt one today!
Check out Blue Kookie and his friends on Dragcave :)

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-11-2017, 10:23 AM |
Wind ( Admin )
Váli
Wind Wolf
Male, five
Endomorph
37 in, 137 lbs
552 ep
© Penn

Váli had assisted in many hunts for Fire. He couldn't remember a time they had failed really, he had always been the one to finalize the kill. To end it while the others had been built for speed, Váli was broad strength. He knew little of their element, but Váli was not a lazy person. So he weaved his way around the grotesque smelling desert. The heavy smell of Vaitan making his lips curl in disgust. He supposed Singer promoted him in her stead so she could retire or whatever. Perhaps that snake had claimed his way to the top or something. It was irrelevant now. Váli finds the woman who had summoned them and then another. Immediately he dips his head to them, keeping his skull lowered and his muzzle dipped downward. His weight is evenly distributed on coiled legs. He is an unmovable fortress. He waits gently to be instructed with a swish of his tail, hoping for the success of yet another hunt!

Váli has the warrior Rebel mark on his left shoulder.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-11-2017, 05:08 PM |
Wind ( Admin )
Penance
Wind Wolf
Female, 3.25 years
Ectomorph
38 in, 95 lbs
478 ep
© Kristi
She had heard the call for the hunt not too far away from where she had found a perch upon the Hill. Metallic eyes glanced around before she moved to her feet and made her way towards the den. The pups seemed to be fast asleep, and she needed a bit of a break, knowing they'd be safe for her to leave for a little bit. Making her way down the Hill, the blonde made her way into the fields, a stark white hare bouncing into her path, though oddly enough, it was giggling. A quirked brow and she noticed instantly when she set her eyes upon the emerald green eyes that it was Lamia. "Shoo." She stated before moving past the hare, which seemed to hop her way behind her. 'I just want to have some fun...' The females voice entered her mind, and all Penance did in response was shake her head. The scent of Váli came to her then, and she refocused on the task at hand. In the distance she spotted the gathering, and quickly sprinted her way towards them, coming up alongside Váli with a flick of her tail at his haunches before she glanced towards the other two with a nod of her head. Give me a task.

threads || graphics || creatives

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-12-2017, 03:55 PM |
Wind ( Staff )
Niyole
Wind Sub-Alpha
Female, 2 years
Endomorph
32 in, 122 lbs
121 ep
© Megaman
Silent paw steps bring her to the gathered group of hunters. Ears twitched atop her skull in an almost normal fashion as her paws suspended an inch above the floor, another almost normal trait for the Wind sub-alpha she arrives. The pale sand strewn bodice - dowsed in pale grays and hints of gingery smudges - comes behind Penance. There's a soft smile tugging at the corners of her lips for Delgata as her eyes appraised the woman. It appeared the huntress's wounds healed nicely since she'd last seen her at the peak-top meeting Tyrus had called. As she recalled, Delgata had given them quite the spook with her grievous wounds from a mountain cat fight. Unwise to hunt those predators alone. Praise lifted from her face as the lurid gaze swept across those bodies present, making notation of who participated in pack activities. Paws dip to press against the soil as she releases Haruko's powers and moves to sit next to Canela; their elderly attendant that she held a small endearment for. "I will help wherever is needed in this hunt." Dulcet tones jingle directly towards Delgata, eyes once more pressed onto the huntress. Let her lead in the skill she possessed and let them see how they could work together as a group.

Delgata

If I have not replied to you & it's been awhile please PM or re-tag me in the thread so that I don't forget it.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-16-2017, 12:58 PM | This post was last modified: 06-16-2017, 12:58 PM by Lyra
Wind
Lyra
Wind Warrior
Female, 2 years
Meso-runner
30 in, 105 lbs
127 ep
© Ly
the season is beginning to turn, the chill in the air turned piercing, and her mood with it. the close of autumn has her more taciturn than usual--there's a taut edge in her expression, now; a tension in her muscles that begs the release of flight. though hunting has never been a special skill of hers, she responds to delgata's call not for the socialization of the hunt, but for the exercise of a chase. she makes her way to the meadows without the use of agility, hoping to conserve her energy for the hunt ahead, and is among the last to arrive, lithe frame slipping soundlessly to the side of the group and surveying her compatriots with an inquisitive, if uninviting, gaze. she admires delgata's resilience in returning to the sport after her last, blood-soaked victory--though she'd had no formal introduction to the she-wolf beyond her dramatic entrance to the meeting, she captivates lyra's interest nonetheless. niyole and canela are familiar faces, but she's never encountered the couple before. she stretches out against the grass, warming her muscles and eyeing the new recruits intermittently as she waits for the hunt to begin. the speed of wind wolves lent itself uniquely to pursuit; heaven help their chosen prey.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-18-2017, 03:25 PM |
Wind ( Designer )
Philippa
Wind Beta
Female, 2.75 (spring)
Meso-runner
32 in, 100 lbs
201 ep
© Julie
She roots through her garden, finding that the work kept her troubling thoughts at bay by busying her hands with tasks. Philippa layers moss and plucked feathers from fallen birds to help insulate the plants that supplied Xyntanza’s Hill with an array of foliage she had transplanted amid her time as healer. Despite being without the title at the present, healing had become her way of life and she viewed her place as beta simply as an additional role. When the call arises across the hillside, she finishes her work before stopping by her den, where she takes one of the prepared kits with a collection of herbs that would serve as her tools. As the call faded and the scents of her fellow pack members made for the meadows, she imagined the kit might be of some use should they encounter a dangerous beast. Making haste now, Philippa employs the use of Haruko’s powers with the pendulum swing of her tail to generate enough agility to send her reeling towards the group of gathered Wind wolves.

philippa is only observing the hunt.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-18-2017, 03:34 PM |
Wind (Site Helper)
Delgata
Wind Gamma
Female, 5 years
Mesomorph
30 in, 110 lbs
313 ep
© Anastasia
I will post again after prey posts

Participating
Delgata
Lyra
Niyole
Penance
Vali
Canela

Watching
Philippa

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-18-2017, 03:53 PM |
Prey
Delicious Food
Male,
in, lbs
ep
© 
Prey!

A young healthy moose, with huge piercing antlers. He won't be an easy takedown, but experience should be on your side.

Hunt Success: success
Injuries present?: yes

Participating Wolves
1. Delgata - one major laceration (anywhere)
2. Lyra - minor bruising (anywhere)
3. Niyole - several major lacerations (anywhere)
4. Penance - minor fracture (anywhere)
5. Vali
6. Canela

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-20-2017, 03:42 PM |
Wind (Site Helper)
Delgata
Wind Gamma
Female, 5 years
Mesomorph
30 in, 110 lbs
313 ep
© Anastasia

d e l g a t a

She sat and waited as a few of the members arrived. As Canela showed, she would nod her head in greeting, a warm smile on her face. Next was Vali and Penance and the huntress smiled and nodded in greeting, bright blue eyes glancing them both. They still needed more members. Next was a face she hadn't been expecting and she bowed in greeting to the female alpha. "Thank you for attending." She turned her head as the last two seemed to show up, nodding her head in greeting at Lyra for attending before smiling over at the beta. She owed the woman her life.

Clearing her throat she began to speak, her voice soft and sweet. "Thank you all for attending, I have been watching the herds that move around here and there is a herd of moose not too far." She would stand and motion for everyone to follow, moving several yards away before lowering herself in the grass and watching the small moose herd in front of her. There seemed to be a rather young and healthy male that was off exploring on her own. The rest of the herd was made up of children and mothers but they were all being guarded by larger and older males. "This isn't going to be easy." She spoke softly, eyes watching their every movement. "Niyole, I want you to sneak up behind him. Canela and Penance, I want you two to ambush him from the left side. Vali and Lyra from the right side. I'll go around front and attack from there, stay away from those antler. I'll try to keep his attention away from you all so he doesn't swing his head towards you. And watch out for those hooves. On my count." She would turned and nod at them all before lowering herself to the ground and slowly sneaking into position, laying several feet in front of him and waiting for everyone else to get into position.
"Canela"

Positions:
Niyole - Rear
Canela and Penance - Left flank
Vali and Lyra - Right flank
Delgata - Front

Getting into position and the attack will start next round.
Please tag the person after you so we can finish this hunt

[ Reply ]

Posted Yesterday, 11:48 AM |
Wind
Canela
Wind Wolf
Male, 6yrs (5/30/17)
Endomorph
35 in, 132 lbs
233 ep
© KittyKookiez

Slowly but surely, the Wind wolves gather together until the huntress deems it to be a number worth seettling for. He is patient and attentive as she speaks, and silent still as he nods confirmation before slinking down on haunches with almost natural skill. Stealthily, he moves to creep forward until he's gone to the left flank. He glides almost easily through the tall, shiver-inducing grasses, ears on alert at all times and eyes ever watchful. Once in position, he would slowly look around to check up on his other allies, and wait there as the rest got into position.

speech.

Váli

KittyKookiez OOC Account

There is no need to tag me in any threads I am already in (unless it is my turn to post AND it is a multiple-party thread)!

Adopt one today!
Check out Blue Kookie and his friends on Dragcave :)

[ Reply ]

Posted Yesterday, 12:41 PM |
Wind ( Admin )
Váli
Wind Wolf
Male, five
Endomorph
37 in, 137 lbs
552 ep
© Penn

More came and it was refreshing to see more pack mates. He felt oddly out of place, even as Penance came to reside beside him. His mind briefly flickers to their children, but surely they are safe atop Haruko's hill. A few more settle in before Delgata begins the hunt. She thanks them and Váli dips his head simply before his eyes turned towards the moose and he quickly followed after the huntress. He tried to keep himself as low as possible, his dark eyes lingered on their target as she instructed them. Váli moves to mimic Canela, though on the opposite side. This stuff was easy, natural. He'd done a many hunts with the fire pack, though this time he didn't have the knowledge of the element like they did. Váli's large form is finally set, hunkering down in the tall grasses as his ears flick and his eyes shift from the party to the target.

Penance

Váli has the warrior Rebel mark on his left shoulder.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10 hours ago |
Wind ( Admin )
Penance
Wind Wolf
Female, 3.25 years
Ectomorph
38 in, 95 lbs
478 ep
© Kristi
As Delgata nodded her head in greeting towards her when she arrived, she would nod her head back in turn. "Penance." She stated smoothly and silently before glancing towards those that arrived after her, nodding in greeting towards them. Ears twitched as the white female that seemed to have gathered them all here began to speak, drawing those mercury eyes in her direction. Moose would be an interesting target, one of which she knew well enough to not be all too easy to take down. Brushing the thought from her mind, as the white female stood and motioned for them to follow, Penance would shift to her feet and move along after her, each step taken with grace and silence. As they drew closer, Penance lowered herself towards the ground, tail flicking out behind her in anticipation as her gaze landed upon the herd of moose. The game plan was given out, and Penance nodded her head to acknowledge that she understood her roll, and as everyone moved into position, the blonde vixen followed suit. Her agility would prove rather useful in this hunt, she hoped, and she would move near Canela, gaze watching both their intended prey, and the other moose within range in case they got any bright ideas of joining the party. She was ready.

Niyole

threads || graphics || creatives

[ Reply ]