pack pages

Resources
explore Home Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

the staff
Kristi
Penn
Julie
Sabrina
Mega
Ana
Kiwi
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Credits
Winter Icon © r0se-designs
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private Lips of an Angel
Posted 06-09-2017, 04:27 PM |
Wind (Site Helper)
Delgata
Wind Gamma
Female, 5 years
Mesomorph
30 in, 110 lbs
313 ep
© Anastasia

d e l g a t a

THE QUIET HUNTRESS WONDERED THROUGH THE BEAUTIFUL AREA, ALWAYS ONE TO LOVE AND CHERISH THE NEWLY FALLEN FLAKES OF SNOW. WITH A SIGH SHE ROLLED ONTO HER BACK AND SNUGGLED INTO THE COOL FRESH SNOW ON THE GROUND, HER WHITE PELT DISAPPEARING WITHIN THE FRESHLY FALLEN DUST. THE HUNTER HAD BEEN TRYING HER BEST TO GET HER BETA POSITION BACK BUT MAYBE FOR NOW REST WAS WHAT SHE NEEDED AND THAT WAS WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO GIVE HERSELF. "Rhowan"

Retag me if I don't reply within 3 days

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-10-2017, 12:24 PM | This post was last modified: 06-12-2017, 12:03 PM by Rhowan
Earth
Rhowan
Earth Scout
Male, 2 years 2 seasons
Meso-runner
38 inches in, 97 pounds lbs
017 (031) ep
© Jacen

R h o w a n

Winter had never been his favorite. Everything died and the world was blanketed in a white silence. The warmth of the Gaia had welcomed him perfectly. He could feel the cool breezes of winter but nothing in the Gaia ever died. It was lush wildlife for as far as he could see. It was easy to adjust to his new home and he wanted to know as much as he could about the Kaede's gift of the Gaia, but his curiosity had finally dragged him away from the warmth of the dense jungle and he had found himself in a large field trudging through a freshly fallen blanket of white silence. The chocolate beast was a sore against the serene white of the snow. It was as if a stain had grown sentient and was streaking across the field. It was no surprise that he would easily be spotted, yet he didn't have a single worry of being attacked in this place. He was too busy appreciating the beauty of his new home. Maybe that was why he almost stepped on the older female that had been rolling about in the snows. He jumped back, gasping, and his ears folded back against his skull as his lips lifted into a silent snarl.
He stared at the other for a long moment, calculating whether or not she would be a threat, but the comedy of what he had almost done captured him again and a soft chuckle rolled over his tongue. "Well then. I'm very sorry about that. Wasn't really paying attention." He openly admited his mistake, a smile tracing his dark lips as he eyed the female for a long moment, waiting for her reaction to almost being stepped on.

"?"

Delgata Anastasia

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-13-2017, 10:36 AM |
Earth
Rhowan
Earth Scout
Male, 2 years 2 seasons
Meso-runner
017 (031) ep
© Jacen
( gentle bump for Delgata Anastasia )

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-14-2017, 01:29 PM |
Wind (Site Helper)
Delgata
Wind Gamma
Female, 5 years
Mesomorph
30 in, 110 lbs
313 ep
© Anastasia

d e l g a t a

She was laying out all comfortable when suddenly she felt the snow kick up around her and heard the words of another wolf above her. Instantly she twisted herself to be able to stand up, and quickly rose to her feet. Bright blue eyes turned towards the male for a moment, watching him closely. Even as he took a defensive stance and snarled at her, she remained quiet, watching him for a moment before speaking. "So I'm the one that almost get's stepped on, but you're the one that takes up a defensive stance? That seems a little off, don't you think?" She sat down and watched him though her muscles were tense under her long white coat just in case he chose to attack her. "Rhowan"

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-14-2017, 01:43 PM |
Earth
Rhowan
Earth Scout
Male, 2 years 2 seasons
Meso-runner
017 (031) ep
© Jacen

R h o w a n

It took less than a moment for the rest of his defensive posture to drop completely. Once again his ears perked forward and his shoulders rolled back as he took a seat in front of her, hoping that it would show even more that he was no threat. With his smile still clinging to those dark lips he dipped his head in a nod, another silent apology. "It is, and again, I apologize." Again, he admitted his mistake is his sudden defensive reaction despite he not having been the one that was almost stepped on. Being unaware of his surroundings was an unfortunate side effect to his boundless curiosity. Too many times he has been the butt-end of a comical tumble or trip. Normally, he wasn't very clumsy, but if he was on the path of exploration the unfamiliar flora was more likely to catch his attention than a wolf laying on the ground who blended into the snow that surrounded them. The glint of her necklace caught his eye then and he turned his twilight gaze on the gem. "What pack are you from?" The question was abrupt and he could only hope that the woman wouldn't deem it as rude as his defensiveness.

"?"

Delgata Anastasia

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-17-2017, 02:14 AM |
Wind (Site Helper)
Delgata
Wind Gamma
Female, 5 years
Mesomorph
30 in, 110 lbs
313 ep
© Anastasia

d e l g a t a

She watched him closely. bright blue eyes watching the man in front of her closely.
Nodding slightly at his words she offered him a small smile. "It's quite alright. No damage done." She shook out her fur, white fluffy snow flying everywhere out of her beautiful white hide. Finally settling herself back down into the snow she turned her gaze upon him once again. Hearing his question about her back, her eyes seemed to light up and it was clear how much she valued her pack. "Wind pack." Her eyes moved to his pendent and she cocked her head to the side. "Earth, right?" She didn't know much about earth pack but she was happy to learn.
"Rhowan"

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-17-2017, 03:44 PM |
Earth
Rhowan
Earth Scout
Male, 2 years 2 seasons
Meso-runner
017 (031) ep
© Jacen

R h o w a n

The bright blue eyes that were staring back at him sent a slight chill down his spine. The stranger seemed to serene, even after being stepped on. It was a power that Rhowan wished he had - to be calm and serene no matter the circumstances. Rhowan had a certain calm about him normally but were that to waver even slightly he had a hard time keeping control of his attitude. Once his mental batteries were depleted he needed to be away and alone in order to recharge, and if he didn't get that time alone his calm blanket would lift and his attitude would rear its ugly head. The mention of the wind pack brought his attention from his own thoughts back to the stranger before him. Another pack, one that he had never met anyone from - let alone heard of. It was still a mystery to him and as the curiosity was clear on his face as his mind swam with questions. But before he could ask his question one was asked of him. He glanced down at the emerald that rested against his chest and smiled, pride flowing through him "Indeed. The Gaia is my home. Where does Wind reside?" FInally he could ask his own questions, however were more to come from the older female in regards of Kaede's domain Rhowan would be all too happy to answer and spread knowledge of his new home.

"?"

Delgata Anastasia

[ Reply ]

Posted Yesterday, 04:48 PM |
Wind (Site Helper)
Delgata
Wind Gamma
Female, 5 years
Mesomorph
30 in, 110 lbs
313 ep
© Anastasia

d e l g a t a

She watched him for a moment, bright blue eyes watching his movements for several moments. It was clear to her that she wasn't in any danger so she let herself relax, tail wrapping around her body and her ears flipping lazily on top of her head. Hearing his words she thought for a moment before shrugging. "We reside in Xyntanza's Hill, up on the top of the mountains. Its very fresh and free there. I love it." She cocked her head to the side for a moment. "What abilities do you have, I know you can grow flower? Right?" She wanted to learn more and this was the right time to do so.
"Rhowan"

[ Reply ]