pack pages

Resources
explore Home Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

the staff
Kristi
Penn
Julie
Sabrina
Mega
Ana
Kiwi
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Credits
Winter Icon © r0se-designs
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private mr. sassafras
Posted 06-03-2017, 04:43 PM | This post was last modified: 06-03-2017, 04:45 PM by Niyole
Wind ( Staff )
Niyole
Wind Sub-Alpha
Female, 2 years
Endomorph
32 in, 122 lbs
121 ep
© Megaman
Mercury

Singular representation of Enigma comes to mind when thoughts cross the pack. Pasty eyes set into an oil-spilled skull haunt visions as the poster-boy of Enigma dances across vivid imagination. Many times within the pit she had run into the man - his presence alone irritated her since the one jest towards her. An ill-placed joke snaked into her ear while the wolf had loomed much closer to her broad form than wanted. The thought alone enraged her, ears slicking to her crown, peach eyes narrowing as her pale timber form streaked into the yawning door of the Crystalline closest to Xyntanza's.

Nails click against the granite stone of the entrance though not echoed as the ceiling was low here. She traveled for a time into a vast room much like a dining hall of some old castle with jutting rock figurines clinging to both ceiling and floor with hundreds of bioluminescent fungi draped across stone to add an eerie green lighting to the room. The view mesmerized her, eyes peered in a one-eighty arc as her neck turned on its axis. Unusual, yet breathtaking, for she had not seen any such phenomenon before. " I wonder if this is what the Calignous looks like." Whispered to herself, curiosity births from the spoken thought. Perhaps a visit to the pack lands would not be so mundane as she originally pictured.

A small pool lay more or less off-centered to the east of the cavern. Stale, it held an ethereal blue glow to the liquid surface - bioluminescent algae suspended on the still top. She stops here, at the edge of the pool - a small pond - and looks within the depths of the glowing water. Hiroshi, what is this hidden world?

If I have not replied to you & it's been awhile please PM or re-tag me in the thread so that I don't forget it.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-04-2017, 06:08 PM | This post was last modified: 06-05-2017, 10:09 PM by Mercury
Enigma
Mercury
Enigma Beta
Male, 4.3
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
351 ep
© Sylvirr
Oddly enough, despite it being quite literally connected to his own territory, he didn't often linger here, unless he was looking for a quiet space, muffling of sounds, the stilling of air. He needed a strange amount of time and space to meditate, for he, despite what many others may have thought, was not only a devout man, but also one who was deeply spiritual and deeply in tune with himself. Perhaps it was the reason why he seemed so effortlessly confident and at ease with himself, with his flaws, with his quirks, with his habits. It wasn't as if he hadn't strived for improvement from a young age but rather, the exact opposite, as he had to build himself up into the man he was now, and really, that took more dedication than one would think, for how many would so proudly wear their disfigurement, or so proudly be both flamboyant and suave while doing so? He was, after all, a man of concentration, and dedication.

And so, perhaps this is the reason why he is suddenly AWARE of someone within the caverns, or rather perhaps his pulses of Psychic are what picks up Niyole's question to Hiroshi and despite the dull ache that now seems to be a constant, he rises to his feet to snake his way through the blind corners and sharp twists and turns until he finds himself perched on a high ledge somewhat above and far behind the Wind woman, and from somewhere amongst the shadows, he speaks and he is certain that if it is anything that gives away his position, it is the dull gleaming glow from behind his eyes as the glistening violet around his neck for he is otherwise very well cloaked in shadow (of the natural variety).
"It's the world so many people scorn as being home only to heathens and monsters and eyeless subterranean dwellers that feast on the decaying flesh of those so unfortunate as to have gotten lost within these catacombs." he explains, though after a brief moment of pause, he lifts a paw to gesture nonchalantly in the general...uh..everywhere..direction,"But, for the most part, most people just consider these the dark dank caves. Such a pity, isn't it, Lady Niyole?"

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-17-2017, 09:29 PM |
Wind ( Staff )
Niyole
Wind Sub-Alpha
Female, 2 years
Endomorph
32 in, 122 lbs
121 ep
© Megaman
Focused on the pond with its deep glow of blue algae floating placidly on the surface, she is unaware of Mercury's approach at first. Only when his voice echoes out from among the shadows does her head raise from it's downward angled position. Eyes grow wide, for although caves were certainly the home of the annoyance that plagued her within the crater, she was not ready to face him outside the politically neutral area. Vision sways as she scans her surroundings. The acoustics of such a place mask the exact location of the man, but she realizes he must not be directly before her.

Making a slow turn, she catches the glint of his eyes from the luminescent fungi and the deep inner glow of his purple gem. "I should have known I'd find you hunkered in the dark, Mercury." There's an edge of irritation behind the bell-chimes that tinkle within the usually giddy tone of her voice. She steps away from the pool to walk towards the ledge he stands upon above her, much like a lion looking down on its prey just before the pounce. This was a rare occasion for them both she assumed, as they both visited the grimy pit rather frequently. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?" Sarcasm fell from her tongue in ample amounts as the bright glow of her peach eyes turned an awful putrid yellow-green tone beneath the glow of fungi and turned to slits within the pale of her sand strewn face.

If I have not replied to you & it's been awhile please PM or re-tag me in the thread so that I don't forget it.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-17-2017, 09:47 PM |
Enigma
Mercury
Enigma Beta
Male, 4.3
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
351 ep
© Sylvirr
He lifts a brow,"I should be asking that of you. YOU are the one currently at our back doorstep, you know. Do you even know how you got in here?" he asks, and he snakes his way down, scaling the sheer walls' rockface with expert steps-- like watching a dance land the perfect pirouette-- to come to rest on the level terrain, the touch of his paws leaving brilliant, glowing pawprints in their wake, for the fungi and algae activate in distress with the pressure, as slight as it was. "In fact, I suggest you not go any deeper, for you'll soon be in a place where your eyes cannot help you and your sense of smell is only as useful as your skill at discerning the more complex things are.....And whatever do you mean? It's dark? Why, it looks exactly the same to me!"

HAH. FUCKING. HAH. Blind jokes.

"If you must know, I come here to meditate. There is a stillness here that I cannot find within the Caliginous, and it helps me to find my center."

But, on a more serious note, he shifts to turn on his heels,"Come. allow me to lead you back to the safer tunnels. Stray not too far into the catacombs or you'll simply be another pile of bonedust in the wind." He speaks this, and he barks a sharp single note, which causes a flickering light in the back of his throat that spills out to rest in front of him, dangling like an anglerfishs' lure.... and an Illusion it might be, it very well serves its purpose of lighting the way before them, and he manages to mask the pain in his skull with a grimace disguised as a taut grin.

Niyole

[ Reply ]