pack pages

Resources
explore Home Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

the staff
Kristi
Penn
Julie
Sabrina
Mega
Ana
Kiwi
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Credits
Winter Icon © r0se-designs
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
It Breeds Excellence
Posted 05-22-2017, 02:23 PM |
Rebel
Eloise
Rebel Wolf
Male, 1yr, 3s (6/1/17)
Mesomorph
33 in, 109 / A: 113 lbs
36 ep
© KittyKookiez

Within this part of Doutaini, frogs were plentiful specimen that were a vital part of his experiments. He had taken to adding rats in his collection -- though the little vermin were skilled at escaping any cages he had put them in, and so he found better content in frogs. Having been here for the same reason numerous times throughout his life, the boy was skilled in patience and fast-strikes. Some frogs leapt so high they might as well have landed on the clouds. This was exaggeration, however; he'd never seen a frog leap farther than Eloise's own height.

During his wait, he spots a small frog in the distance. Whether or not it has spotted him remains to be seen, but it stays stock still. Eloise, however, prepares for a launch...

Eloise.
Roswell

Note: Eloise associates itself as more than one gender. It switches from calling itself "she," "he," or "it."

click

KittyKookiez OOC Account

There is no need to tag me in any threads I am already in (unless it is my turn to post AND it is a multiple-party thread)!

Adopt one today!
Check out Chip and his friends on Dragcave :)

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-31-2017, 11:56 AM |
Rebel
Roswell
Rebel Wolf
Male, 1.75
Endomorph
37 in, 140 lbs
77 ep
© Apax

Sorry! Eloise

I don’t pay for suits. My suits are on the house or the house burns down.

he had heard it, the rushing water. how it trickled, how it pulled at the shore stones in gentle licks of movement. days had gone past where he had simply watched the slow moving river twist and turn through his home, how it came high in the spring with melting glacier waters from the north and the extended rainbow that made the ridge a mess of land-slides of clay and gravel. little even more, those days how they clay stuck between his paws. drying into an uncomfortable mess that was only cured by wading in the water with his pants rolled up and the sun beating down his back. fortunately now, autumn had came and the nights were slowly growing colder. something he had grown to prefer, the cold. where instead how he was able to curl to himself within the small den he had found for himself. this, of course instead of sprawling out in desperation in the depths fo the eroded caverns. his face and back to the cold wall where water occasionally slid down them. something similar to what Doran had done when he found him. he wouldn't let himself linger on that night for too long, the smell of open wound and famine with her hands hugging a basket of brew and elixirs he would not question for what of.

and in time, did the boy finally fulfill desires that consumed his step all the way to the jinsyn. how the overhead trickling of the waterfall is caught in his ears, the spray that occasionally catches him in the face even from a distance that is quite surprising. (the first time, his eyes take to the sky in wonder if it was beginning to rain) "the fuck are you doing?" it's loud, unexpected as his eyes fall back to the ground and he spots a young boy, a rebel with eyes so very green that he may be a jungle cat in disguise. there is a few yards between them, and perhaps it was such a good thing for the face that was riding roswells was not of a friendly meet and greet. confusion, annoyance, maybe for both the over sensitivity fo the waterfall and the occasional bullfrog croaking just feet from him. the ridge was quiet, and he had grown to very used to that.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-01-2017, 04:53 PM |
Rebel
Eloise
Rebel Wolf
Male, 1yr, 3s (6/1/17)
Mesomorph
36 ep
© KittyKookiez

His focus, and that of the frog, darts away the moment words pierce through his thoughts. Instinctively, hackles rise to the heavens and his pupils dilate, head flicking over towards the fellow rebel with a slight taste of venom on his tongue. With usual caution, his head is aligned with his spine, and his tail stands stock still behind him. i was catching a frog for my experiments. voice soft, but showing a hint of an acidic tone. his eyes shift to where the frog once was. attempting to, anyway.

who are you?
this boy looked about his age; and he already bore just the same amount of scars eloise possessed. It takes no expert to observe the other rebel as a fighter, or maybe a hunter. The massive build was not fit for a spy, but people could dream.

Eloise.

Note: Eloise associates itself as more than one gender. It switches from calling itself "she," "he," or "it."

click

KittyKookiez OOC Account

There is no need to tag me in any threads I am already in (unless it is my turn to post AND it is a multiple-party thread)!

Adopt one today!

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-16-2017, 07:34 PM |
Rebel
Eloise
Rebel Wolf
Male, 1yr, 3s (6/1/17)
Mesomorph
36 ep
© KittyKookiez
Bump! ^^ Roswell

click

KittyKookiez OOC Account

Adopt one today!

[ Reply ]