pack pages

Resources
explore Home Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

the staff
Kristi
Penn
Julie
Sabrina
Mega
Ana
Kiwi
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Credits
Winter Icon © r0se-designs
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
[AW] Goodbye Bother
Posted 04-20-2017, 06:12 PM |
Ice (Site Helper)
Serenity
Ice Pupsitter
Female, 3 years
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
69 ep
© Anastasia
Divine Intervention
It had finally happened, the day she had been fearing but knew it would come sooner or later. Tears fell from her eyes and soaked her fur as she dragged the lifeless body of her brother, Satan across the dead ground. She knew he had been evil and probably deserved to die but he was still her brother. She whimpered as she lightly set him down on the ground, looking over at his torn and mangled body. She had seen the gods curse him and had hoped that he would have calmed down afterwards and everything would be fine. But all hell seemed to break loose after his cursing.

She hadn't known about the death match until after it had happened, unable to save him this time. For that she blamed herself and called out to the gods above her. "Why!?" She pressed her face against her brother's fur as sobs racked her body. Looking up at the sky she whimpered and shook her head. "I could have helped..... I could have done something.... anything. Maybe i-if I have been a better sister he wouldn't have turned out so evil. O-or if I had known about the death match I could have stopped it...." She started to dig as she cried, yelling out to no one in particular.

"Oh, gods I know he was bad but I miss him so. He was the only one I had left.... now I have no one." She picked up his lifeless body and placed it into the hole in the ground, looking at him for a moment before completely burying him, laying down over the mound of dirt and crying.

Posted 04-22-2017, 06:51 PM |
Wind
Canela
Wind Pupsitter
Male, 6yrs (5/30/17)
Endomorph
35 in, 132 lbs
233 ep
© KittyKookiez

He had been looking for her. For Serenity. In all honesty, he missed her company, and thought that an exchange of words was overdue. His mood seemed to falter as her scent trail lead closer and closer to the Cemetery...she could not be dead, could she? There was another scent with her, but this scent had strong traces of death. She had not died; someone else did.

He is quiet as he approaches, expression filled with worry and the desire to comfort her. He has never seen this albino male before, if memory serves him right. He had came here just in time to see her place the body into the hole, and he is silent still. Only when she speaks of having no one does he finally make his presence known -- if it had not been noted already. you have me. he says, body appearing from the shadows as he aims to lay beside her left, wanting to press his body against hers and let his warmth soothe her.

He only loves her for her body -- wants it only to be his. For though she was not Charrlotte, she somehow reminded him of the rebel woman, even if they seemed to share nothing in common. Even then, even if he only wanted her for her looks, he still takes the time to let her know that he is here for her, that he respects her. What they had was a mutual agreement; she could break it at any time.

speech.

KittyKookiez OOC Account

There is no need to tag me in any threads I am already in (unless it is my turn to post AND it is a multiple-party thread)!

Adopt one today!
Check out Blue Kookie and his friends on Dragcave :)

Posted 04-22-2017, 07:54 PM |
Ice (Site Helper)
Serenity
Ice Pupsitter
Female, 3 years
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
69 ep
© Anastasia

s e r e n i t y

She hiccuped slightly as the sobs slowly finished, her eyes still wet from the tears. The scent of another wolf caught her attention but she really didn't try to figure out who it was. She really didn't care. There was only one wolf that could make her feel better and she doubted he even knew she existed. The sound of another voice caught her attention and she gasped slightly, her ears perking up as she turned to look at him. Large brown eyes caught sight of him and she smiled, maybe she was wrong. Maybe he did know she existed because here he was, walking over to her.

She stayed quiet, unsure of what to say. She had just buried her dead brother and silently she wondered how much of that he had seen or heard. Did he see her crying to the gods? Did he think she was crazy? All that didn't seem to matter as he laid himself next to her. Without hesitation she found herself curling up against him, pressing her body against his as she felt his body heat around her. Slowly she nuzzled him if he allowed it, sighing as she looked down at the ground. "How much of that did you see?" She asked quietly, having not wanted many to know that Satan was her brother.

When she had gotten to Doutaini she stayed with him, always by her brothers side until she found out about the packs. And once she found Ice she didn't look back. To her, her brother was on his own and she wanted nothing to do with her murderous tendencies. Even now she was scared of what others would think of her.

"Canela"

Mystery | Delgata | Veronica | Serenity
Satan | Aerys | Meteora | Gilden
Vincent | Marie | Vedetta

Posted 04-23-2017, 08:48 AM |
Wind
Canela
Wind Pupsitter
Male, 6yrs (5/30/17)
Endomorph
35 in, 132 lbs
233 ep
© KittyKookiez

She accepts his company, and it makes him all the more happier. He moves so that his maw lays slightly upon her brow, and he breathes in her scent to distract his nose from the smell of death and tears. She asks how much of it he has seen, and he answers honestly. i heard the part where you said he was the only wolf you had left. How you were alone. I saw you move his body into the hole and bury him. that's all i saw. a question comes forth within his mind and he debates asking who it was she buried. Their fur colors looked nothing alike, and Canela knew Serenity had been a part of Ice for a while now. Perhaps?...

He decides not to ask. She was in mourn. He had to respect that. His maw opens and his tongue aims to lap gently at her brow and cheek if she so allows. His tail moves ever so closely to her own, wanting to be a part of her, but he makes no such move. At least, not yet.

speech.

KittyKookiez OOC Account

There is no need to tag me in any threads I am already in (unless it is my turn to post AND it is a multiple-party thread)!

Adopt one today!

Posted 04-26-2017, 05:59 PM |
Divine Intervention
GODLY
Intersex, Immortal
----
x in, x lbs
Infinite ep
© THE GODS
keitaro
god of luck, celebration, and indulgence

The gods hear everything. Whether or not they choose to respond is highly doubtful. There are few that tug at the depths of their beings, but Keitaro most definitely remembers those who defile them. Keitaro especially tends to stray away from the somber moods, but he cannot ignore Serenity's cries. He appears in a blink of an eye. There one moment when he had not been. It had been he to curse her brother and he held no regrets in that. Spools of fine gold fall in locks against the wolven form he chose. Something relatable, nothing too threatening, but he was larger than any wolf could be, nearing the size of a great bear. As usual, great antlers spiral off his great head, seemingly capturing the stars in their essence. His golden eyes ripple like a stars burning gases, shifting and iridescent. His gaze does not turn to the other on looker, a fleeting creature whose loyalty was questionable. "Serenity Drazen. You are never alone. Don't forget that I exist.", he chuckles. Look at the last person who dared say different of me! However, it is interesting to find that someone loved Satan. Even if Serenity was his sister, the Drazen boy had deserved a far worse fate than Keitaro had given him, but he was proud that he had finally silenced the boy. Serenity held compassion whereas Canela was not here for the sake of just comforting her. "Your brother was a fool, but you are not. Be careful of those you surround yourself with." His eyes flicker mischievously to Canela, memories of Ryo's healing coming to mind. What a pity. What a waste. Serenity's life had been full of hardships, but she had survived and he was somewhat proud. "Protect yourself and look to the gods for guidance." , he croons as he leans forward to kiss Serenity's forehead. She would feel an intense burning, nothing painful, but an everlasting feeling of Keitaro's grace. Serenity would know his fury and his dexterity. And just like that Keitaro would vanish into flakes of gold. Gone just as he had come.

"dialogue"

↢ ☘ ↣
Table by Sabrina. Background from galaxiesanddust.

Posted 05-04-2017, 07:26 PM |
Ice (Site Helper)
Serenity
Ice Pupsitter
Female, 3 years
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
69 ep
© Anastasia

s e r e n i t y

She listened to what Canela had to say, nodding slightly before sighing. She figured he was wondering what happened so she just told him. "That was my brother, Satan. He was hated by many and even angered the Gods during the Stardust Festival and ended up getting cursed my Keitaro himself." She sighed and leaned against him, enjoying his warmth. She knew that probably later she would have to talk to him but right now all she wanted was his company.

Doe like brown eyes stare off into the distance, her gaze suddenly stopped by a being. The sudden giant wolf appearing out of thin air caused her to gasp and instantly growl before she realized who it was. She bowed her head and looked up at the god in awe, never having actually had a god speak to her before. "Keitaro! I'm sorry for snarling, you startled me." She remained quiet as she listened to what he had to say, her ears perking up as she lifted her head to gaze at him. As he spoke a small smile crossed her lips. Nodding she would let him finish talking.

As he told her to be careful she saw him glance at Canela and found herself doing the same, wondering what the large horned wolf god was talking about. Was he saying that she shouldn't trust Canela? Returning her gaze back to him she heard the last part of his words and smiled. But, before she could reply he was gone. Still a lingering smile crossed her face. "Thank you." She looked up at the gods, her tears now gone. Turning towards Canela she silently wondered what Keitaro meant but figured now was not the time to question it.

"Canela"

Posted 05-08-2017, 06:23 PM |
Wind
Canela
Wind Pupsitter
Male, 6yrs (5/30/17)
Endomorph
35 in, 132 lbs
233 ep
© KittyKookiez

An unexpected turn of events happen when Keitaro comes down from the heavens himself to speak with Serenity. He ceases the amorous touching, remaining respectful and silent as Keitaro speaks. Slight suprisment is put onto him when Keitaro looks to him after warning Serenity of who she choose to be around with. He thinks over -- did it have to do with the challenge for rebel? Did even the gods believe him to be a power-hungry fool, or some man who only cared for himself?

He thought the gods knew him more than anyone else, but he must be wrong if his assumptions prove true. Canela only returns an unreadable glance to Serenity. When Keitaro disappears, Canela makes no move on Serenity. The god had ruined the mood, honestly. He's speechless now, so he just leans back in to Serenity's warmth. It's less amorous, and more just like friendly support. He had planned to make her feel better with sex but...maybe another time.

speech.

KittyKookiez OOC Account

Adopt one today!

Posted 05-12-2017, 09:33 PM |
Ice (Site Helper)
Serenity
Ice Pupsitter
Female, 3 years
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
69 ep
© Anastasia

s e r e n i t y

She remained quiet and found herself slowly moving closer to the heat of the male that she had found so comforting. No words were needed as she thought back to what the god had told her. Was he really talking about Canela? She couldn't see how. With a small smile she looked up at him, reaching up to kiss his neck lightly, nuzzling her head under his chin. She wasn't going to call a god out on lying to her but at the moment she really didn't care. She wanted- no needed- him right now. Moving her body closer she felt their fur touch, watching him with large doe like eyes. Maybe something good would be coming out of this but either way she just wanted him right now.

"Canela"

Posted 05-13-2017, 11:33 PM |
Wind
Canela
Wind Pupsitter
Male, 6yrs (5/30/17)
Endomorph
35 in, 132 lbs
233 ep
© KittyKookiez

Thankfully, Serenity knew how to bring the mood back. A smile makes way back on to his face and he's glad she trusts him enough to do this, even after Keitaro's inquiry. He is here to make her feel better, and getting something out of return. And of course, he knows just how to cheer her up. He returns the movement with his own amorous acts, licking gingerly at her face as he welcomes her warmth. we should go someplace else to do this. Don't want to disturb the dead. he half-jests. The last thing he needed was for some creep ghost to watch them while they mated.

speech.

If Serenity agrees, they'll leave to do the do (:

KittyKookiez OOC Account

Adopt one today!

Posted 05-15-2017, 09:22 PM |
Ice (Site Helper)
Serenity
Ice Pupsitter
Female, 3 years
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
69 ep
© Anastasia
sucky but here ya go

s e r e n i t y

She nuzzled softly against him, loving the feeling of warmth and security she got whenever he was around. Hearing his words, she hesitated for a moment, glancing down at her brother's grave before looking back up at him with large brown eyes. A simple nod was all she gave as she rose to her feet. Standing there silently she would wait for him to get up as well before following him wherever he wanted to go. The entire time she remained silent, her tail moved to the side to lightly brush across his fur every now and then. It was clear that she was interested in him and she hoped that he felt the same about her. Well, she might as well just see what happens.

"Canela"

Posted 05-19-2017, 06:51 PM |
Wind
Canela
Wind Pupsitter
Male, 6yrs (5/30/17)
Endomorph
35 in, 132 lbs
233 ep
© KittyKookiez
(For anybody who might wonder why neither of us have posted in the Pregnancy & Births -- this was pre-planned OOCly, and we both agreed that Serenity would continuously eat parsley, to have a natural abortion)

KittyKookiez OOC Account

Adopt one today!