pack pages

Resources
explore Home Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

the staff
Kristi
Penn
Julie
Sabrina
Mega
Ana
Kiwi
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Credits
Winter Icon © r0se-designs
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome Dragon and God, Kin of royalty. // BABY REVEAL
Posted 04-09-2017, 05:27 PM | This post was last modified: 04-13-2017, 08:23 PM by Murmura
Enigma
Murmura
Enigma Scion
Female, 1 Yr. 2 Mos.
Endomorph
34 [a] in, 121 [a] lbs
85 ep
© Mkohy
TIMESTAMP

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-13-2017, 08:51 PM |
Enigma
Murmura
Enigma Scion
Female, 1 Yr. 2 Mos.
Endomorph
34 [a] in, 121 [a] lbs
85 ep
© Mkohy
you like me best when i'm off my rocker! Four bundles nestled against her belly, little mewls erupting from tiny throats as they removed themselves from feeding. It had already been a couple days since they were born. Her precious trophies. She made sure they were clean and well fed, only sneaking off during the dead of the night to gather her own food. She wanted to spend time with her dear children, the children which were blessed upon her by Kurai. They were of the perfect kin, born between her, a goddess, and Ryu, a dragon. They were perfect, but that was no surprise. After all, she was their mother. Their mother who kept them hidden, licking the tops of their head soothing them with hymns of Kurai and his wonderfulness. Murmura was ready, she would raise them into her army, growing them into her world of lies alongside those of her harem. Carefully, though, her eyes caught onto the little shit Ajatar sneaking away from her belly, from her warmth. A low growl rumbled from her throat as her jaws snapped forward to gently wrap around the pup's scruff and pull him back to her belly. If he did not wish to feed then he would stay and sleep beside her.

Her dear boy with red and brown accents like a roan horse finally complied to her side. He had been very active in the last day or so, earning himself many grumbles from his mother, the rest of the litter not too different, though Murmura was not surprised, they took after her and Ryu, Kurai's mischief marking them. After witnessing some of her mother's birth she was happy to find her own was quick and quiet though it seemed something was wrong but Murmura decided to ignore it as it brought nothing to her tired bones. Finally, though, as days came and went she finally felt open to the world. Let my trophies be shown. Her head threw back from where she lay as a loud and rich call rang from her throat, shaking the timbers. Come, my family, friends, and lovers.

( image from openclipart )
Ruellia Ryu Vaitan Theodosia Meralia Balaraj Caius Aster

Ajatar is my boya

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-14-2017, 12:31 PM | This post was last modified: 04-14-2017, 03:46 PM by Vaitan
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 5
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
455 ep
© Jamie
“Absent” was not an apt description of the beast. Even when he removed himself from the warmth of the rolling dunes or the sacred halls of the Cavern, the beast was not absent. His scent lingered, an ever-present reminder of his strength, his perseverance, his claim. He would never let the wolves of Doutaini forget that he was Beta in the Torrid, that he would protect Akako's kin with fangs of flame. And he would never, unto his dying days, let anyone forget that he also belonged in Enigma's shadowed depths. That he, and no other, was mate to the ghostly Queen whose tender-footed steps graced the twining labyrinth. That he, and no other, was her lover and the father of her children. The smell of him, spiced and musky, burnt by the grind of sand and hinting of the earthy Meadow grass, wafted from Ruellia's den and permeated the dank stone. And so, though he removed himself to the edges of pack existence, he would deny Doutaini the chance to forget. The beast was never truly absent.

But...he had been drifting for far too long.

He lost her; she slipped right through his talon-clawed grip and into the mouth of some monster. Into the darkness she plunged, no father to guide her, and not even the fires of Hell could light her path now. She was a child, his child, but in his foolishness he failed to see the madness lurking in her soul. She was a child, but the words on her lip told him otherwise: she was a mother. The beast, confused, furious, strode through the tunnels with silent but heavy steps. The fur at the edges of his coat bristled with energy, a mere glimpse of the unbridled rage which threatened to consume him the moment he gave it control. He knew the way to her well; traversing the Caliginous was like a sixth sense, and his eyes peered into her den without forgiveness—two fires burning in his large skull. There she was, her adolescent body strewn languidly across the cold floor, a litter of newborns suckling against her belly. The sight was almost too much. His lips curled in disgust and yet more confusion. When had this happened? And with whom? And...and why?

Finally, Vaitan, roiling in eternal conflict with the beast, lifted his eyes to meet Murmura's. He spoke, his voice haggard and low: “Murmura...” There was a twinge of affection in those baritone chords—pleading, that she had not done this intentionally, that she still belonged to him and no one else. But there was warning there, as well. A feral quality, the kind of tension that only a father could muster. “Explain,” he said simply, at first. Another step closer, his endomorph frame hulking over his nursing daughter. He glanced again at the wiggling bodies, tiny, helpless...only a few months before, Murmura's mother had given birth. How could she bear offspring when her siblings were scarcely old enough to leave the Cavern? But as he analyzed the satisfaction in his daughter's visage, he slowly began to realize that she was happy with this turn of events... She was proud. Vaitan's jaw tightened, a growl reverberating from his throat as he continued. “Tell me who the father is. Tell me, and his punishment will be less severe.”

Ruellia...where are you?

V A I T A N
҉
T Z A R A N I

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-14-2017, 07:14 PM |
Enigma
Ruellia
Enigma Alpha
Female, 2.9
Meso-fighter
33 in, 115 lbs
371 ep
© Xechi
RUELLIA&ASTER

She was exhausted. It was a small blessing that Meralia and Caius were so independent, otherwise Ruellia may well have torn her fur out by now. Aster was proving to be a most difficult child. Lackadaisical and uninterested, Rue had a hard time convincing her to mingle with others, or even pay attention long enough to learn something about her home. Aster seemed stuck in two worlds, with one paw ever in the shadowed realm of spirits, while the other dangled in reality, never gripping it as though wishing to be swept away by the otherworld. And that was simply the beginning. Besides her general disinterest, she was also sickly, and while her siblings had already nearly completely adjusted to being weaned, she needed to continue. 'It will aid her immune system,' Tristan told her, gently, always so damn gently. He made it sound simple! As though her teats didn't bleed from the fangs sprouting from Aster's tiny muzzle, as though it didn't steal from her nutrients she needed to again reach peak form. (And she had to, as Alpha this period of time would only make her weaker.)

Ruellia saw little enough of her eldest daughter that she did not worry overly much about her recent disappearance. Murmura, though not quite sane, was old enough to take care of herself, and, for obvious reasons the Queen was currently rather preoccupied. When Murmura's echoing, demanding call reached her, she was trying (in vain) to teach her distracted daughter about the herbs she took near daily. (In hopes of allowing her some semblance of independence.) Rue paused, dripping seaweed still clutched between her jaws as she stared at her daughter with frustration (who was, at the moment, hopping idly after a spider). Immediately the pale queen drops the plant and stands, catching Aster's wide-eyed attention. "Where-" the child begins, but is immediately cut off by Rue's sharp, yet bell-bright voice, "Your sister. There's something..." her voice trailed off, and her brows furrow as she reaches out, mentally, towards Murmura. Ruellia can sense joy from the girl, but there is a note to it that frightens her; what trophies could she have?

"Come." She barks to her daughter, who, for once, obeys swiftly. The pale child has a hard time keeping up with Rue, nearly running on legs not yet strong enough. Aster can't help but watch her Mother, her deep honey eye wide with childish envy. (Momma moved so fluidly, Momma was so powerful, so stoic, so in control.) But even Aster knows not to pester her when she had that sway to her hips, the stomp of her paws. She can feel Rue's trepidation, and wonders why Murmura would cause such feelings. Only she caused those feelings in Momma. So focused is she that, when they finally arrive to Murmura's den and Rue stops, Aster slams her face into her Mother's hind limbs, falling backwards with a sharp (but still quiet) bark. Nervously, the emaciated child peers around Rue, grinning at the sight of her Father before her one-eyed vision finds her sister. And... puppies?

As they neared, Ruellia became more aware of the circumstances she approached. Could feel from both Murmura and Vaitan, but also, the babes. A snarl lingers on her lips, quiet in nature but one that twists her stoic visage into that of a poltergeist. She can feel her lover's rage as her own, and while the Queen was usually controlled, he provoked her to feel. She arrives in a flurry, claws clicking against the stone and muzzle lowered in a manner that displayed her agitation. Dancer's frame would sidle against Vaitan, pressing firmly to his side in a way that bespoke what her mouth did not; 'I'm here, my love.' Though she'd confirmed her fears before seeing them, she cannot help but be surprised. Her daughter, barely over a year, now a... a mother? Auds flick at Vaitan's demand, and her soul echoes his need. Who had done this, who had lain with her daughter, left his seed in her, in a child!? (But within, Ruellia knows well. Murmura was no child. Just as she had not been a child.) "Are you some sort of fool, girl?" She snarls, her usually bright voice cracked like glass, ringing in it's fury and disbelief. "Young, barely formed; do you know what could have happened to you!?" Ah, Tristan would be proud. Her paw slams the moss strewn ground and she cares little that the first her... her grand-babes would hear her anger first. "Tell us, Murmura. Tell us now."

She, honestly, has no idea what to do with the knowledge, but she needs it nonetheless. Leaning against Vaitan for support, the growling queen waits.

And still, behind her mother, sat little Aster, auds flicked back in fear of the aggressive displays her parents showed. She is, most of all, confused.
Murmura

[Image: Ruesig.jpg]

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-15-2017, 06:05 AM |
Enigma
Murmura
Enigma Scion
Female, 1 Yr. 2 Mos.
Endomorph
34 [a] in, 121 [a] lbs
85 ep
© Mkohy
you like me best when i'm off my rocker! She was giddy, pulling and licking her babes back to her, letting them nestle asleep. Though, they were annoying and hard to take care of she loved them, but she started to understand a bit more why children were only born for those that loved one another. Like mama and papa. Who moments after that thought came rushing in, her father first. Fluidly, she lifted her head from one of her babes and rose a gentle brow to him. She wasn't surprised in the least by his reaction if anything she would be surprised if he lacked such a one. Murmura stayed silent, letting him speak with his oh so harsh and boiling words which flew off his tongue, but, oh, just as he finished her mother came. Murmura objected to none, quiet forevermore, allowing all words to flow out like slithering snakes awaiting prey as she lowered her head to the ground, body open and vulnerable. Kurai gave them to me. He blessed mama with powers but he blessed me with early children. She shuddered at the pleasing words which wrought her skull, not bothering to hide anything at all. "I could have died. Should have." She chuckled now, much like that of her mother's as her own eyes shuttered shut, tiredly. "Can we keep it quiet, I ask? If I say who the father is you will laugh as Kurai dances as so. Though if you are asking about the man who lent me a hand then you should meet him shortly..." One eye popped open, narrowed to a slit as she looked to them both. " and if he doesn't show then do whatever you wish to the man named Ryu, but if does he come I ask of you for no violence in front of my children. Who, if you have forgotten, are your grandchildren." Once more her eye slid shut, so temptingly dark as she let out a hot breath. Silence is what she wanted though she was more than certain she would not get it, but she was happy enough, she just didn't want the now calm babes to awake in a feral mess. After all, Ryu should be coming, she wanted him to see what Kurai gifted her, oh, now two in the family blessed. One with powers, another with children.

Let all bow down to Tzarani-Volos.

Ryu Ruellia Vaitan

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-15-2017, 06:34 AM |
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Warrior
Female, 1 yr 2 mos
Endomorph
36" in, [116] 132 lbs
112 ep
© Violetta
She's healing slowly like all young ones do, little bite marks here and there from challenging Singer. To be quite honest she had no chance. The goddess summons her, and who is she to deny the older girl. Muscles loosen from their tightened state, her body still recovering from the tussle with Singer. Her legs are quick to move across Doutaini with an urgent fever to them -- coming back to the spot where her early months were spent. She could still remember Veronica's scent as a weaning pup. Still there's no time, and once more she's moving through the twisting caverns. Through the panic she can smell the milky scent of puppies, and her eyes narrow slightly through the darkness. Birth was not something to be taken lightly, and Theo didn't dare try and have pups before she was half way through her first year. A grumble came out of her lips, Murmura couldn't be THAT insane right?

Nope, definitely insane.

Wide eyes gazed upon a healthy litter of pups, all energetic and wiggly. "Murmura.. What happened? With who? When? How come you didn't tell me?" She pulled her frame close to the ground to gaze at each one individually. They seemed to be good and healthy -- with royal Volos linage running through them. Still, why would Mura be so desperate to bring them in the world so soon? She had her entire life to think about children. Why did it have to be now? Glowing orbs settled on Murmura harshly, yet no unkindly. "Why did you want to have children so soon?"

Murmura

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-22-2017, 02:22 AM |
Enigma
Ianthe
Enigma Heir
Female, 2
Mesomorph
27 in, 100 lbs
108 ep
© Lou
From within the confines of the shadows that line their cavernous home; Ianthe steps, appears as if out of thin air. She is confused at first, as her small frame slithers around her sister and her youngest niece, and peers around the queens shoulder into the den that harbored pups, and her oldest niece. A snort gurgles in her throat and she presses forwards until she can see the pups, ears folded on her head. "You're younger than I am," she comments, sea-foam eyes that mirror her sisters, flicking up to caress Murmura's face. "Are you okay?" She asks suddenly, concern flitting through crushed brows as she scans her niece for any obvious signs of illness or damage from delivering babes. Visions of Rue, bleeding and fatigued, flash through her mind, and she quickly pushes them down with a grit of her teeth. "You say he helped you," she moves forwards a few more inches, and pauses there, not wanting to crowd the girl; "was it your will? Did you want this?" She lowers, legs bending to bring her figure towards the stone, and she looks each pup over with a twinkle in her eyes; "you wanted to be a mother?" For oh, if she had not; Ianthe would rip apart this 'Ryu.'

"Speech."

Murmura

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-30-2017, 12:36 PM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 5
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
455 ep
© Jamie
Ruellia appeared, storming like white seafoam on vicious, roiling waves. She was powerful, she was godly, she was the Queen and she would have none of the girl’s nonsense. Vaitan needed her now, needed her support and logical sensibilities in this moment of parental crisis. His eyes flickered to little Aster, trailing along behind her furious mother: let this be a warning to the child not to cross them. But the man’s fiery gaze didn’t leave his older daughter’s prone form for long. His gaze clung to her, burning, seething into her soul like the flames he could summon with his gem. (And he would summon them, if need be…) His jaw tightened further at the response his daughter conjured. Was she mad from exhaustion? Kurai, the father? Vaitan audibly snarled, leaning forward intently as the fur along his back began to rise. He faced her this way until he heard what he was looking for: the name of the bastard who impregnated his child daughter. Ryu. Before he could speak again, two young ladies appeared: Theodosia, whom he knew was Murmura’s friend, and Ianthe, his daughter’s aunt. They were concerned for her health, surprised by her actions…which were feelings shared by the girl’s parents. But Vaitan’s reaction was far less gentle and understanding.

“Impudent child!” he snapped, his voice echoing like thunder within the confines of the stone walls. “Shut your mouth before you make a greater fool of yourself. Your…children cannot hear us—their ears aren’t open. And I wish I was in the same state right now so I didn’t have to listen to this putrid vomit.” The beast’s muscles trembled as he pressed against Ruellia, a sign that he was physically restraining himself lest he unleash his fury on Murmura. “This Ryu is no longer any of your concern. If you even speak to him again, you bring shame on yourself and your family.” His eyes narrowed dangerously. “You knew breeding could kill you, yet you allowed that mongrel to touch you anyway? Why, what fool’s reason could you have to be so careless? If death is what you want—” Vaitan’s words ended in a roar, cutting off the thought he dared not finish. He turned on his heel and began to pace, his long tail slashing behind him as his hackles continued to flare. He needed a moment to collect himself, or he would regret anything he said from that point onward. He only hoped Ruellia could more adeptly reason with their…obstinate daughter. As for this ‘Ryu’…if he ever found the boy, he already had a fitting punishment in store. Part of Vaitan hoped Ryu would appear to Murmura’s call: it would save him the trouble of hunting the wretch down.

V A I T A N
҉
T Z A R A N I

ooc. Dad's angry.. XDD I'm loving this thread.

Murmura Ruellia

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-30-2017, 02:52 PM |
Ryu
Rogue Wolf
Male, 2 years 2 seasons
Meso-fighter
35 in, 125 lbs
39 ep
© Seacca
THROW BACK THE GATES OF HELL.
high noon graces the caverns with the shortest of discussions. what should be a glorious celebration takes a dark turn -- the dragon is summoned under the harshest of terms. perhaps upon first glance he may appear as just a man, limbs pumping faster than they are truly capable of. but the serpent takes on the darkness of the caverns as his own personal armor. it binds to his skin as if preordained, and masks his approach until the last moments. silken drapes of ivory cast his return to her in enamored urgency. many are gathered already, voices filtering through the caverns in twists of anger and shame. it gives him reason to be hesitant as he approaches. he sidles up behind theodosia, pressing his shoulder gently against her to alert her of his presence before taking in the fullness of the scene. his attention is split between two points of alternate importance. he faces the parents, whose red hot wrath seeps through their eyes and bores into mura. it quirks the smallest flicker of hatred in his veins -- to think that they are charged to love his queen. he allows his gaze upon the full display of his goddess; her beauty and strength, the fruition of his creations. but oh, they are not his. they were never his. focus shifts to vaitan to face the man directly. he breaks free of theodosia and away from the pups in order to sustain a defensive position. around them is not enough space for a proper spar. the stone provides a traction in places that is starkly interrupted by the introduction of slick water in others. ryu has spent enough time in these snaking caverns to familiarize himself with the terrain. legs spread and bend to lower his center of gravity and stabilize himself for the impact of the endomorphic man. his build is different than that of the crafted dragon, but this is only at ryu's advantage -- he has both the same power as vaitan and a faster frame. skull is lowered and aligned to the pull of his spine, hackles feathering out and rising like tall peaks over his neck. ears fold into the curve of his skull, chin tucks to his chest. tail flickers with wisps of impatience, ready to be deployed to protect his vitals at a moment's notice. features wrinkle and azure orbs narrow, but maintain enough vision to take his opponent in. lips peel back over pink gums and daggers are revealed in their glinting white. teeth remain fixed together with the rising threat of a growl. he will not assemble his full defenses until his piece has been said.

"MURMURA IS MY QUEEN," he starts, peripheries absorbing her from her ceremonial shadows. the image of her in the caverns months ago returns, wherein she draped herself in kurai's touch. oh, how beautiful she looked. "SHE IS MY NIGHT AND MY DAY, MY LIFE AND MY DEATH THEREAFTER. I AM HERS, AND I HAVE PLEDGED MYSELF TO HER UNTIL THE END OF MY DAYS. I WILL SERVE AND PROTECT HER IN EVERY MOMENT, AND FOLLOW EVERY COMMAND." distance clouds his gaze. "THE BABES ARE KURAI'S, BUT I WAS GIVEN THE TASK OF BEING THE VESSEL BY WHICH THEY WERE CREATED." a sudden change of focus brings himself directly to her. "IF SHE WISHES ME TO TAKE PUNISHMENT FOR MY ALLEGIANCE, I WILL THROW DOWN MY ARMS AND ENDURE. AND IF SHE WISHES ME OUT OF THEIR LIVES, I WILL LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN." he maintains her gaze for perhaps far too long, gaging the depths there, before returning to the father. "BUT I TAKE COMMANDS FROM HER AND HER ALONE." jaws prop open in preparation for a likely spar. the folds of his wrinkled grimace deepen, and tongue tucks away for protection. these precautions may speak of aggression on his part, but as of now they are but safeguards. it is not his intention to hurt the man who gave mura her life. but it is his intention to know the babes and see them grow, if only out of pride for his patron queen.

Murmura Vaitan Theodosia Divine Intervention

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-30-2017, 03:31 PM |
Ryu
Rogue Wolf
Male, 2 years 2 seasons
Meso-fighter
35 in, 125 lbs
39 ep
© Seacca
didnt want to retag people but i forgot to tag Ruellia, whose turn is next c:

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-30-2017, 04:24 PM | This post was last modified: 04-30-2017, 04:39 PM by Bhaltair
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Female,
----
in, lbs
ep
© 
Mother Nature!

From the netherwomb of the caverns, a distant rumbling erupts, the resultant noise and tension murmuring toward the many entrances of the Caliginous. Perhaps the gods - even Kurai himself - felt disdain over the goings-on surrounding this new birth, which should have been a frivolous ushering of new life into the arms of enigma. It is a disapproving growl of rock scraping against rock, honing in towards the cavern in which the wolves stand. Overhead, rocky crystals tremble and shake, loosening from the cavern ceiling; in particular, one brightly luminescent shard shatters free, bursting into pieces no larger than pebbles. The sound hangs in the air a moment before it hits: the ringing of the family china on the floor, shattered into fragments in the midst of their conflict. They rain down upon Vaitan, a hail of dust and particles. Warned by the noise, should Vaitan be quick to the task, he may yet avoid a face full of debris. In the moment that follows, eerie silence swallows the caverns and consumes their thoughts; for but a second, they might find themselves distant from one another; unhearing, unthinking. Still, it would be a temporary effect, insistent on stitching their tattered relationships into a family once more.

The caverns stand still.

NOTE: You may ignore this post if you do not wish to acknowledge Mother Nature. However, you will be granted 2 EP if you participate in this event.

Crystal image from stargazing-stock.

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-09-2017, 10:12 PM |
Enigma
Ruellia
Enigma Alpha
Female, 2.9
Meso-fighter
33 in, 115 lbs
371 ep
© Xechi
ruellia
i've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

Her daughter reeks of insanity. Rue had always known Murmura to not be of sound mind, but then, it wouldn't have been the first in their family to behave so. (Her thoughts turn to Firiel, her elder brother's daughter, and her Cyrus, her Father's brother who he claimed was a sociopath.) Ruellia's head aches from the madness spewing from Murmura's mind (and lips), and her glaring eyes seek the forms of the babes swaddled at her belly when they are referenced. Grand-children. Yet, even as her eyes glare at Murmura, upon the babes, there is nothing but softness. She holds no disdain for them, only for the way their Mother betrayed them by having them too soon. Her sea-foam gaze hones in on them, silent as the grave, even as Ianthe and young Theodosia make their appearance. (Though Rue does glare at the latter, briefly, for intruding. Like Father like Daughter.) Ianthe's presence seems to cool the chaotic Queen, who, before the heir's arrival, had debated on scruffing the girl like the damned child she was.

Then Vaitan roars, and she knows how deep his anger goes. Despite desiring nothing more than to echo him, Rue remembers her place; as Queen of these Caverns. She must be controlled. The Queen is stonefaced before his rage, unafraid of him, as she should be (though she knows, everyone else in the room should cower). Rue nods as he presses against her, confirming to the room, and Murmura, that though she did not yell, she agreed. Black-tipped tail would seek out his, like hand reaching for hand, aiming to entwine and ground him from the fury that threatened to overtake (them both). She is the ice to his fire, and her gaze upon Murmura is frozen. Even as her lover paces angrily, her ice-wrought eyes are upon her daughter. That is, until the boy himself traipsed in. Ruellia jumps immediately to her lover, a cold nose aiming to press calmness into his shoulder, eyes imploring to hold, to wait, to listen. All judgement would be made when the story was made clear, when his character was confirmed.

Ruellia views him with utter disdain, a sneer apparent on her pretty lips and she finds nothing but an oil-slick mind, drenched in the same lack of sanity that Murmura possessed. He is the same age Vaitan was, when she'd first met him. And Murmura the same age as she. Yet Vaitan had not taken advantage of her youthfulness. He'd waited, they'd waited until both her mind and body were ready. Ryu speaks and Ruellia shakes with fury, from the disrespect echoing in her halls, from the stupidity filling her daughter's ears. The Queen is struck silent in her fury until the walls themselves shake above them. (She would proclaim, one day, that it was her anger that caused it, even if it covered her lover in refuse instead of her enemy.) There is a moment of silence, and her ears ring from it, but within, her blood boils. Ruellia glances at the babes, at her daughter, and the Ryu. Once her ears cease ringing from the forced silence, Ruellia shatters it.

"My daughter," the Queen begins, teeth clamped together and words barely above a whisper, "Is Queen of nothing. She has not earned it. Do you understand me?" Her voice rises in magnitude, her head dipping as she eyes the young man through slits, "I have killed for my place in these Halls. My daughter was just born a scion." Wedged head swivels towards Murmura, judgement upon her lips and darkening her porcelain features. "And is no longer. Her children, yes. Her? She is lucky I do not deem her omega." A she-wolf, and nothing more. A denizen without rank until her haughty head cleared.

But Ruellia was not done. The Queen glances at Ianthe, her words spoken only for her. 'Block the entrance.' A demand of the newest heir. Then, to Vaitan, a subtle shift of her jaw to motion him to join Ianthe. (She knew he would protect her sister, just as he protected her.) Finally, her icey gaze falls and stays upon Ryu. "And you," her words are snarls, filling the halls, shifting the earth between her spread legs. Her hackles raise as her jaw drops, her words lacking their bell-tones. "You enabled my daughter's madness, and enter Kurai's halls without respect. I AM THE QUEEN." This, she yells, and she knows it would echo across the whole of the Cavernous depths, reaching, perhaps, even Kurai himself. "Kissed by the very god who owns these halls. You will respect me,
as an omega should."
Her verdict, her sentence. She dares any intervene.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
Murmura Ryu Ianthe Vaitan Theodosia

[Image: Ruesig.jpg]

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-10-2017, 12:32 AM |
Enigma
Murmura
Enigma Scion
Female, 1 Yr. 2 Mos.
Endomorph
34 [a] in, 121 [a] lbs
85 ep
© Mkohy
you like me best when i'm off my rocker! Ever tempest, she pursed her lips and let out a click. This was more trouble than she had originally thought, somehow, she no longer cared about the words which rained down upon her. She should've just kept them a secret until they were adults themselves. Her parents should be thankful she even let them know she gave birth. Better than finding out years later, or at least that's what she thought originally. "Theo, come look at our children. They are not mine or Kurai's alone, come." So many questions, she was done. The emotional anger in her den was unbearable as if she would contribute to it as well. "It doesn't matter if they can hear or not. That was not the reasoning I gave when asking for peace. In fact, I gave none. Oh, and Ianthe, do you honestly think I would let a man touch me without it being my will? Or do you think I'm some pathetic bitch who wails in the corner about how life is so unfair?" Her bright yellow eyes, narrowed, but they weren't unkind on her aunt, but they most definitely were as they turned to her 'father' to address him completely. "Shame on myself and my family? Huh, didn't know I had one after all a family is a group of people who care for each other. Well, I certainly don't care for you, and it's obvious you don't for me as you just suggested I die and by who's hand? Come on, finish your sentence, and I honestly cannot see why you should even say a word to me regarding what I do with my body. I don't even know if you're my true father, after all, with the way she sleeps around." Murmura gestured to Ruellia, the common whore. " Even if you are it's not like you've ever cared to be one."She whisped to him but her eyes diverted as Ryu came, she rose a brow to him, almost amused, but she couldn't help the slight flutter of joy that rose in her chest at seeing him, finally someone sensible. Murmura didn't get to enjoy it long though, and that seemed to be a trend now for her anyways. The caverns shook and debris fell from the ceiling above, Murmura took no time in pulling her babes against her belly and covering them as quick as she possibly could. She wasn't in range but she worried plenty over the health of her four dear ones. A frown danced on her lips, as she peeled herself off of them, gently letting her gaze flit over them before licking and nuzzling the tops of their heads. She took some time on this even as her so called mother began to speak. The whore's words meaning nothing to Murmura's mind. "You're right. I am no queen." She whispered her eyes turning to Ruellia, body rising to a seat, her grey leg rising against her chest like a cat, the position which she has held since a mere child, an elegant and ethereal position. "I am goddess." Kissed or not, Murmura was the one who bore children out of Kurai's good graces. He allowed her these beautiful babes. Babes which would serve him and him alone. "You tell us to respect you but what for? Because of a title and a measly kiss? Because you have killed? I will not have my children be raised in the presence of a cold-blooded murderer, a lying whore. I and my children will be leaving the caverns once they are old enough to move. Until then, why don't you go sleep with some drunks or something? Just stay away from me, my lover, and my children. You are the ones who brings shame, not I. Don't think that when we leave it is goodbye. I'll be back, as if, I would abandon my Fiance."

Lay with the gods, Amare.
Eat the flesh of Tzarani-volos.

Mura disowns anyone with the Tzarani-Volos name and relating names. Says she'll be leaving with her children once they are old enough to (2-3 mos). Changed her and her children's Surnames to Amare, declared herself a goddess and kurai's fiance.
RyuTheodosiaRuelliaVaitanIanthe

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-10-2017, 12:29 PM |
Enigma
Szymon
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 3yrs, 3s (5/28/17)
Meso-fighter
35 in, 122 lbs
456 ep
© KittyKookiez

Silent, watching, but furiated. He always knew Murmura would be trouble, but this was absolutely intolerable. He disrespects not only her Queen, but her mother, throwing morales out the way as if nothing but her new boyfriend and children mattered.

Well actually, that very last part wasn't much of a bad thing.

While Szymon is against underage sex, he wouldn't punish those in the manner that Vaitan and Rue had -- nor would he trap the young girl's lover here as an added punishment. He would have sided with her, dispite her troublesome reputation, had she not been so rude and disrespectful. She was already proving to be too much trouble for Enigma to handle, and he silently agrees with her decision to leave. If all you're going to do is cause conflict, then perhaps it is best.

talk.

Just wanted him to bear witness to all this. And, in case it isn't clear:
Szymon would have sided with Murmura about not being punished for underage sex (even though he wouldn't approve of it), but quietly sides with Rue & Vai because of her total disrespect to Enigma.

KittyKookiez OOC Accountcredit

There is no need to tag me in any threads I am already in (unless it is my turn to post AND it is a multiple-party thread)!

Adopt one today!
Check out Doodle and his friends on Dragcave :3

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-10-2017, 02:39 PM |
Earth
Theodosia
Earth Warrior
Female, 1 yr 2 mos
Endomorph
36" in, [116] 132 lbs
112 ep
© Violetta
theodosia ☽
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number.
I was lightning before the thunder

A symphony of lost promises and wild emotions that sang for her. "Murmura..." She was so helpless for the insane teen, breathes that seemed to last centuries. She'd die for her regrettable love, young affection seemingly lethal. Oh how far they've fallen. Her jaws tightened as Ryu appeared, gasoline eyes so sightless yet forever seeing. Their rag-tag group were going to crash and burn, but in the mean time they'd build an empire. Gentle eyes seeked to judge each pup's tiny frame, assessing them for the life of a warrior. Guarded orbs then looked at Vaitan, so damn unimpressed at his fury. He was only a risk at this point, and Theo wanted nothing more then to drive him away. Who the hell did he think he is? He had no right to force his traditional ideals and morals onto the clearly mentally disabled teens. "If death is what she wanted you'd gladly give it to her I bet." Her remark was cool and crisp, although the Fire teen's heart pounded at the speed of light. The young harem knew nothing of love or life, or even how to bring it into the world. What they did know is that they'd build an empire, and leave their mark on this world. Even if it killed Theodosia. Ryu would help when the time was right. Her lips quirked with amusement at his pledge, because no one could worship Murmura like Theo did. She might not be a Queen, but she was worth more than Kurai's kiss alone. There was only a sense of disgust and surprise radiating from Theodosia's being, expecting more than Ruellia's ever shown. Oh how she wished Ramona was still Queen. Ramona would handle this correctly. The Fire teen slithered forth at Murmura's command, humming with joy and awe at the wonderful abilities of a uterus.

"I lo- adore you. My Queen, my Goddess, my life.." She spoke low, muzzle dipping close to Murmura's ear so only the would-be scion could hear. "If we ever get married I'll gladly take your new surname, while you could take the Verien? I'll bleed and fight for you, I'll make it right for you and our little warriors. We will be great." All the while Theodosia spoke in the softest of tones, making sure nobody else dare hear. "We will take your Caverns back." Her lips wrinkled back slightly in the smallest of snarls, that rapidly melted away into another falsely calm smile. Theodosia's rumbling frame withdrew from their little personal bubble, ears perked cautiously should Vaitan finally snap. But Murmura only had more to say, and despite her underlying affection Theo now only had the capacity to feel annoyance. They had spoken their part, but of course the ex-scion wasn't done. As Murmura continued her rant Theodosia could see clearly the point she was trying to make, Vaitan had anger issues and Ruellia was a whore.

But to be honest who gave a damn how many people Ruellia killed to be Queen? That was a title Kurai could take a away in a millisecond. That I would gladly take away.. It was a hissed thought, open for any of the Enigma wolves to decipher. "I've clearly over stayed my welcome. Have a good night." Her fighter's form briefly passed by Szymon, a malicious smile gracing her black lips. "Your crown is slipping, and your people are rebelling." With that she strode by him, gait heavily implying a revolution on the way. And nobody could blame her for wanting it.

"Speech here."
Theodosia exits unless stopped
RyuMurmuraSzymonRuelliaVaitanIanthe

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »